Pathfinder Player Companion: Blood of Fiends (PFRPG)

4.60/5 (based on 8 ratings)
Pathfinder Player Companion: Blood of Fiends (PFRPG)
Show Description For:
Non-Mint

Print Edition Unavailable

Add PDF $7.99 $5.99

Non-Mint Unavailable

Facebook Twitter Email

Born of mortal and fiendish blood intertwined, tieflings are tainted individuals thrust into a world that has learned to both fear and despise them. Whether they openly display their freakish ancestry in settlements known for their tiefling populations or hide such shameful attributes through either mundane or magical methods, all tieflings know that they are different.

Blood of Fiends presents a player-friendly overview of the tieflings of the Pathfinder campaign setting, as well as new rules and information to help players customize their own fiendish characters.

    Inside this book, you’ll find:
  • Detailed information on the origins, physiology, traditions, social interactions, and beliefs of tieflings—the accursed descendants of mortals and fiends.
  • A table of 100 variant tiefling abilities to further customize your fiendish characters.
  • An expansive look at the 10 most common types of tiefling heritages, each of which provides tiefling characters with alternate ability score modifiers, skills, and spell-like abilities.
  • New feats for battle-hardened tiefling characters.
  • New curses and inquisitions for fiendish oracles and inquisitors.
  • New subdomains for tiefling clerics, each reflective of a different fiendish realm.
  • New masterpieces for tiefling bards and a bloodline for daemontainted sorcerers.
  • Dozens of new traits to flesh out your tormented character and bodily features to help distinguish your tiefling.

This Pathfinder Player Companion is intended for use with the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, but can easily be incorporated into any fantasy world.

Written by Hal Maclean and Colin McComb

Each bimonthly 32-page Pathfinder Player Companion contains several player-focused articles exploring the volume’s theme as well as short articles with innovative new rules for social, magic, religious, and combat-focused characters, as well as traits to better anchor the player to the campaign.

ISBN-13: 978-1-60125-423-8

Note: This product is part of the Pathfinder Player Companion Subscription.

Product Availability

Print Edition:

Unavailable

PDF:

Fulfilled immediately.

Non-Mint:

Unavailable

This product is non-mint. Refunds are not available for non-mint products. The standard version of this product can be found here.

Are there errors or omissions in this product information? Got corrections? Let us know at store@paizo.com.

PZO9423


See Also:

1 to 5 of 8 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | next > last >>

Average product rating:

4.60/5 (based on 8 ratings)

Sign in to create or edit a product review.

5/5

I've reviewed this on RPGGeek.com.

You can read it here.


Fantastic Book

5/5

This is definitely my favorite player companion so far. It gives you more new rules than any other player companion, and it somehow manages to do that without getting rid of the flavor. The new tiefling heritages are great, and there are plenty of feats, traits, and other goodies to customize your tiefling characters. Well done, Paizo!


The tieflings get their due

5/5

As the title suggests, the Pathfinder Player Companion: Book of Fiends is a book for the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, it is intended for players, and it is meant to give more options and ideas on how to play a character of the tiefling race. That is, someone descended from fiends of the Lower Planes (devils, demons, and whatnot). The book succeeds admirably in this, providing an overview of what a tiefling's family life and upbringing will probably be like which is to say unpleasant, and their likely views on everything from the gods to violence to society.

It also provides new subdomains for tiefling divine spellcasters, ten variants on the base tiefling depending on who and what your fiendish ancestor was, new spells, new feats, and a raft of traits that give minor bonuses while helping to both connect your tiefling to the campaign setting and to establish their character, and much more. This is an amazing piece of work for the price listed and a very worthy addition to any Pathfinder player's library, especially for fans who want to try something different from the usual elves and dwarves and halflings.


Link to Official ENWorld Review

5/5

I've posted my ENWorld review on Blood of Fiends HERE.


Excellent Start to the Blood Of X Series

5/5

Blood of Fiends is an invaluable resource for anyone playing tiefling characters. It expands on the tiefling article featured in Council of Thieves #1: Bastards of Erebus, providing no less than 12½ pages of fluff that brings great detail to tieflings in Golarion as opposed to the 3 pages of fluff presented in the aforementioned article (not counting the article's Random Features table which is also present in Blood of Fiends).

In addition to the expanded fluff, the book features a bunch of game mechanics, some of which were included in the Council of Thieves article as well. The variant tiefling heritages are more detailed in this book, providing descriptive text and awesome portraits showcasing a sample version of each heritage. One of the feats presented in the Council of Thieves article, Fiendish Heritage, has been ommitted from Blood of Fiends. So if you want a variant heritage for your tiefling character, just choose one. Don't bother with the feat.

Overall this is a great player resource with lots of useful fluff AND crunch. Some of the material has been presented before, sure, but that was as an article in a primarily GM-focused product. Blood of Fiends presents all the information players need to play tiefling characters without having to borrow their GM's book. Artwork is, for the most part, phenomenal.


1 to 5 of 8 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | next > last >>
301 to 350 of 360 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | next > last >>

Midnight_Angel wrote:

(Sorry for the re-post)

I have a problem with the 'Fiendish Sorcery' racial Trait.

Blood of Fiends wrote:
Fiendish Sorcery: Tiefling sorcerers with the Abyssal or Infernal bloodlines treat their Charisma scores as 2 points higher for all sorcerer class abilities.

There is no indication in the book that this effect only applies to 'mongrel' tieflings, or those who stem from the 'appropriate' fiend type.

So, by RAW, neither a Beastbrood nor a Grimspawn would have any problems in getting this bonus when claiming an Infernal Bloodline (after all, it has been a long tradition that pretty much any sorcerer can be of any bloodline)... while, for getting this trait to work with his defining parental bloodline, the Beastbrood has to take the Improved Fiendish Sorcery Feat. The Grimspawn is out of luck altogether.

Umm... huh? Can anyone help me with this type of logic? Am I the only one who thinks that for those 'pure-blooded' Tieflings, their heritage Bloodline would be the one they are most closely tied to?

Talk to your GM. If you want to apply that bonus to the Rakshasha Bloodline instead of Abyssal / Infernal on your Beastborn Tiefling, I doubt your GM will say no.

Liberty's Edge

Pathfinder Companion Subscriber

Just got mine in the mail! :)


Paizo Charter Superscriber; Pathfinder Companion, Pathfinder Accessories Subscriber; Starfinder Charter Superscriber

I'm wondering, was it a conscious design decision or just a coincidence that none of the tiefling variants have +2 Str and +2 Int?


Sorry, I repit

Lost in traslation... again

I don´t understand the tiefling lifespan.

Is it the same than human (even with elf or dwarf ancestor) or is it usually as human because they often have a violent end?

Scarab Sages

javi ballesteros wrote:

Sorry, I repit

Lost in traslation... again

I don´t understand the tiefling lifespan.

Is it the same than human (even with elf or dwarf ancestor) or is it usually as human because they often have a violent end?

James Jacobs wrote:
Zepheres wrote:
Part of me was wondering if we'll ever see average height/weight/age/maximum age for tieflings, aasimars and other native outsiders.
If I recall correctly, that information's in Advanced Race Guide.

This answer implies that, if any additional information is given on lifespan, it will be in the Advanced Races Guide and hopefully in the PRD.

Up to now, violent means have never influenced the data given on a races lifespan. I doubt changing a tieflings lifespan with non-human ancestors to better fit with their ancestor-races lifespan would be game-breaking, so I would probably just house rule if the question arises.

Sovereign Court

Blood of Fiends also points out that tieflings live about as long as humans (regardless of parentage from another base race) because their unnatural physiology doesn't support a lengthy lifespan.

I find that a little counterintuitive considering the heritages that give a Con bonus, but whatever works best for your table. I'm sure that differing Height/Weight/Lifespan categories for each heritage would have taken more than worthwhile space.

I also recieved Blood of Fiends today, and I'm really happy with it. I showed it to my wife, and she wouldn't give it back! That's fine though, I (mostly) bought it for her from the start, because tieflings are probably her favorite race.

I like the format and the distinctive art for each heritage. Having the basic tiefling racial statistics right on the inside cover is a nice touch, too. I would have chosen different cover art, but I know action-scene covers sell. The feats section seemed a little short, but this was balanced by the inclusion of bardic performances, Inquisitions, domains, and race traits (which are awesome). Looking forward to buying the Aasimar book (Blood of Angels) next!


James Jacobs wrote:


And some campaigns allow evil PCs anyway.

for Kingmaker, I left it up to my players which alignment(s) they wanted to play. my only stipulation was that they HAD to be able to work together.

they've built a mostly functional society based on using undead labor to build roads, cut wood and fight their battles. Pitax and Brevoy *hate* them and Mivon is mostly 'meh'. that aside, it's been interesting seeing evil characters go and do the right things for all the wrong reasons.


javi ballesteros wrote:

Sorry, I repit

Lost in traslation... again

I don´t understand the tiefling lifespan.

Is it the same than human (even with elf or dwarf ancestor) or is it usually as human because they often have a violent end?

basically...yes.


If I make a tiefling bard with the descriptive trait of whistling umbilicus, could he use that as perform(wind instruments)?


That's just messed up. :P

Sovereign Court

Does anyone else find it odd that devil blooded tieflings get -2 to CHA and demon blooded get +2 to CHA?
Other then that the book is very good.


Not at all. Charisma to me is a stat that is associated with passions, making it more of somthing I'd expect to see on a Pathfinder demon than a devil. I would have expected the devil spawn to have intelligence as a bonus mental stat, but certianly not charisma.


I just got my PDF version (waiting on the hardcopy), and I have to agree with the people who accused the Motherless of being downright hideous. A gang of these guys all together would look like the Dunwich Whateleys' Family Reunion.

It seems kind of odd to me that the Daemonspawn looks like a nosferatu -- but then, given their status as unliving plague-bearers, that may just be a bit of hidden brilliance.

And I really enjoyed the hints on how their varied fiendish heritages can manifest in their humanized personalities. I wonder if that's where some of the tiefling angst and rage comes from, the fact that half of them is a pure personified idea (tyranny or nihilism or destructive rage) but the other half is a person who can and sometimes needs to think about other things.

Paizo Employee Creative Director

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Steelfiredragon wrote:

gbizzare question Mr. Jacobs.

what is the chance of tiefling twins being born where both tieflings are a separate type of tieflings? Such as the father is cheliax with a devil tainted bloodline and the mother is a Vudrani with Rakasha tainted bloodline.

I take it the kitty tiefling would be treated better that the devil girl correct???

The chance of that happening is possible, and increases dramatically the more cool and compelling the associated storyline gets.

Paizo Employee Creative Director

Zaister wrote:
I'm wondering, was it a conscious design decision or just a coincidence that none of the tiefling variants have +2 Str and +2 Int?

Not a conscious decision, really. We picked the modifiers to match the personalities, and that combination never really worked as well as other combinations.

Paizo Employee Creative Director

javi ballesteros wrote:

Sorry, I repit

Lost in traslation... again

I don´t understand the tiefling lifespan.

Is it the same than human (even with elf or dwarf ancestor) or is it usually as human because they often have a violent end?

Lifespans will be in the upcoming Advanced Race Guide.

Paizo Employee Creative Director

Eric Hinkle wrote:

It seems kind of odd to me that the Daemonspawn looks like a nosferatu -- but then, given their status as unliving plague-bearers, that may just be a bit of hidden brilliance.

The idea here is that because daemons are the most closely associated with death and undeath of the various fiend races, that their spawn would look gaunt and spooky.


James Jacobs wrote:
Eric Hinkle wrote:

It seems kind of odd to me that the Daemonspawn looks like a nosferatu -- but then, given their status as unliving plague-bearers, that may just be a bit of hidden brilliance.

The idea here is that because daemons are the most closely associated with death and undeath of the various fiend races, that their spawn would look gaunt and spooky.

That does make a lot of sense. Though for some reason I expected them to be more bestial in appearance, maybe due to the daemon's long association with nightmares and the meladaemons.

And thanks to you & everyone at Paizo for making this great, great book.


I have a very important question.

The fate of the world hangs in the balance.

On page 16 of Blood of Fiends, under the Variant Tiefling Ability table, #40.

I quote: "As a full-round action, you can bleed and collect 5 sp
worth of precious blood per day."

WHAT IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN?! Once per day the tiefling can bleed and their blood turns into 5 silver worth of coins? For what? How does this work? What are you smoking? Am I just insane?

Other than that, this book is awesome. Keep it up and I'll keep bleeding my bank account into Paizo veins.


ThatEvilGuy wrote:

I have a very important question.

The fate of the world hangs in the balance.

On page 16 of Blood of Fiends, under the Variant Tiefling Ability table, #40.

I quote: "As a full-round action, you can bleed and collect 5 sp
worth of precious blood per day."

WHAT IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN?! Once per day the tiefling can bleed and their blood turns into 5 silver worth of coins? For what? How does this work? What are you smoking? Am I just insane?

Other than that, this book is awesome. Keep it up and I'll keep bleeding my bank account into Paizo veins.

I would interpret it as you essentially bleed yourself and the blood has some sort of magical or alchemical property due to your fiendish heritage that makes it worth 5 silver to some wonky investors.

Paizo Employee Developer

ThatEvilGuy wrote:

I have a very important question.

The fate of the world hangs in the balance.

On page 16 of Blood of Fiends, under the Variant Tiefling Ability table, #40.

I quote: "As a full-round action, you can bleed and collect 5 sp
worth of precious blood per day."

WHAT IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN?! Once per day the tiefling can bleed and their blood turns into 5 silver worth of coins? For what? How does this work? What are you smoking? Am I just insane?

Some of those are left open to interpretation by the GM and players. How this particular variant ability works is largely up to you and your table.

This ability could also make for an interesting and compelling backstory or adventure in its own right. Has the tiefling been selling his precious blood to a morally questionable alchemist? Are there fortune-hunters searching for this tiefling's valuable blood?

Or maybe the tiefling is just a publishing company with a dedicated following. You perhaps said it best yourself, TEG:

ThatEvilGuy wrote:
Other than that, this book is awesome. Keep it up and I'll keep bleeding my bank account into Paizo veins.

The plot thickens...


Pathfinder Adventure Path, Companion, Lost Omens Subscriber; Pathfinder Battles Case Subscriber

With the alternate trait where instead of your SLA you get to be healed by Positive and Negative energy, are you still hurt by someone channeling negative to harm living. My initial reaction is Yes, but thinking about it more why would you be harmed by something that typically heals you.


Can someone tell me if a new tiefling-based Oracle mystery was included in this book? Also, are there any feats that can suggest a MINOR fiendish heritage WITHOUT one being a tiefling (example: a regular human with a slight amount of devilish ancestry)?


Blood of fiends stuff on d20pfsrd.com

this does not cover everything, but their are 3 Oracle curses

RPG Superstar 2009 Top 32

Berselius wrote:
Can someone tell me if a new tiefling-based Oracle mystery was included in this book? Also, are there any feats that can suggest a MINOR fiendish heritage WITHOUT one being a tiefling (example: a regular human with a slight amount of devilish ancestry)?

Mysteries, no. Three new Tiefling-based Oracle curses, yes.

Interestingly, the text is unclear about the Oracle needing to actually be a Tiefling to take on.
There is also a Daemon bloodline for Sorcerers.

No feats for a non-tiefling that would suggest any such taint.

Ninja'ed by Azure_Zero.


I couldn't find any of the subdomains in my PDF that were mentioned in the description of the product. Am I missing something or did it not make it into the finished product?

Dark Archive

I'm sure that this has been asked and answered already, but I'm not seeing it...

Are there any Favored Class Options for Tieflings in this book?


Set wrote:

I'm sure that this has been asked and answered already, but I'm not seeing it...

Are there any Favored Class Options for Tieflings in this book?

Found it. Not in the faith section as I would expect but as a sidebar in the blood of fiends section.

Dark Archive

doubleplusgood wrote:
Set wrote:

I'm sure that this has been asked and answered already, but I'm not seeing it...

Are there any Favored Class Options for Tieflings in this book?

Found it. Not in the faith section as I would expect but as a sidebar in the blood of fiends section.

Cool, thanks! I love Favored Class options, so I was hoping they had some in this book (and in Blood of Angels).

RPG Superstar 2009 Top 32

Set wrote:
doubleplusgood wrote:
Set wrote:

I'm sure that this has been asked and answered already, but I'm not seeing it...

Are there any Favored Class Options for Tieflings in this book?

Found it. Not in the faith section as I would expect but as a sidebar in the blood of fiends section.

Cool, thanks! I love Favored Class options, so I was hoping they had some in this book (and in Blood of Angels).

I don't think you two are talking about the same things.

Grand Lodge

Set wrote:
doubleplusgood wrote:
Set wrote:

I'm sure that this has been asked and answered already, but I'm not seeing it...

Are there any Favored Class Options for Tieflings in this book?

Found it. Not in the faith section as I would expect but as a sidebar in the blood of fiends section.
Cool, thanks! I love Favored Class options, so I was hoping they had some in this book (and in Blood of Angels).

From what I've seen going through this book, there are no favored class options. There's talk about how the tiefling matches to different classes, but I saw no bonuses.

Silver Crusade

I'm not near my book at the moment, but isn't favored class stuff a sure thing for the Advanced Race Guide? I remember reading that there wasn't going to be much doubling up on stuff for tieflings and aasimar between their companions and the ARG.

Paizo Employee Developer

Mikaze wrote:
I'm not near my book at the moment, but isn't favored class stuff a sure thing for the Advanced Race Guide? I remember reading that there wasn't going to be much doubling up on stuff for tieflings and aasimar between their companions and the ARG.

Correct. While there are no favored class options in Blood of Fiends, there will be plenty for both tieflings and aasimars in the Advanced Race Guide.


A call out to any/all Paizo staff! Why the hate on Intelligence? Only the Grimspawn have a Int bonus, even though that's what the 'generic' variety have. Just curious.

Actually, if you guys have the time, could you give us a little insight into why particular stats/skills/abilities were chosen for particular outsider lineages.

Also, kudos to the artists who did the heritage portraits, particularly the Pitborn(Sexy vamp), Motherless(cthulhu-spawn!), and Beastbrood(All furries worship her). The Div(?) Cleric of Sarenrae on page 11 is pretty sweet as well.

+Looking forward to their opposites showing us the glory of the heavens.

Paizo Employee Creative Director

Lloyd Jackson wrote:

A call out to any/all Paizo staff! Why the hate on Intelligence? Only the Grimspawn have a Int bonus, even though that's what the 'generic' variety have. Just curious.

Actually, if you guys have the time, could you give us a little insight into why particular stats/skills/abilities were chosen for particular outsider lineages.

Also, kudos to the artists who did the heritage portraits, particularly the Pitborn(Sexy vamp), Motherless(cthulhu-spawn!), and Beastbrood(All furries worship her). The Div(?) Cleric of Sarenrae on page 11 is pretty sweet as well.

+Looking forward to their opposites showing us the glory of the heavens.

The adjustments and skills for the heritages were chosen to match the personalities and themes of the fiend in question. As it turned out... most of those fiends are more into Wisdom or Charisma.

That said... the standard tiefling still keeps his INT bonus, so that's always an option.

Dark Archive

Will there ever be any new tieflings? I suppose that you need to create new fiends in order for that to happen...


James Jacobs wrote:
Lloyd Jackson wrote:

A call out to any/all Paizo staff! Why the hate on Intelligence? Only the Grimspawn have a Int bonus, even though that's what the 'generic' variety have. Just curious.

Actually, if you guys have the time, could you give us a little insight into why particular stats/skills/abilities were chosen for particular outsider lineages.

Also, kudos to the artists who did the heritage portraits, particularly the Pitborn(Sexy vamp), Motherless(cthulhu-spawn!), and Beastbrood(All furries worship her). The Div(?) Cleric of Sarenrae on page 11 is pretty sweet as well.

+Looking forward to their opposites showing us the glory of the heavens.

The adjustments and skills for the heritages were chosen to match the personalities and themes of the fiend in question. As it turned out... most of those fiends are more into Wisdom or Charisma.

That said... the standard tiefling still keeps his INT bonus, so that's always an option.

My thanks Oh mighty King of Tyrants. This most humble of rodents would be greatly honored by further enlightenment as to the personalities of fiends.

I see Str and Cha make sense for Pitborn, as demons are all about force, but why Str and Wis for Motherless? It's interesting to know what, specifically, helps determine how fluff turns to crunch.

Paizo Employee Creative Director

nightflier wrote:
Will there ever be any new tieflings? I suppose that you need to create new fiends in order for that to happen...

Beyond what we did in this book, you mean? If we come up with a new fiend race, then yes, but we don't have any plans yet to do that anytime soon.

Paizo Employee Creative Director

Lloyd Jackson wrote:
I see Str and Cha make sense for Pitborn, as demons are all about force, but why Str and Wis for Motherless? It's interesting to know what, specifically, helps determine how fluff turns to crunch.

Because qlippoth are precursors to demons. They're more "feral." They're like how cavemen are to modern humans. Giving them a bonus to Strength and Wisdom makes them feel more primeval, as a result.


James Jacobs wrote:
Lloyd Jackson wrote:
I see Str and Cha make sense for Pitborn, as demons are all about force, but why Str and Wis for Motherless? It's interesting to know what, specifically, helps determine how fluff turns to crunch.
Because qlippoth are precursors to demons. They're more "feral." They're like how cavemen are to modern humans. Giving them a bonus to Strength and Wisdom makes them feel more primeval, as a result.

Thanks, makes sense. May I pester you for information on the others?

Liberty's Edge

I've posted my ENWorld review on Blood of Fiends HERE.

Paizo Employee Creative Director

Lloyd Jackson wrote:
James Jacobs wrote:
Lloyd Jackson wrote:
I see Str and Cha make sense for Pitborn, as demons are all about force, but why Str and Wis for Motherless? It's interesting to know what, specifically, helps determine how fluff turns to crunch.
Because qlippoth are precursors to demons. They're more "feral." They're like how cavemen are to modern humans. Giving them a bonus to Strength and Wisdom makes them feel more primeval, as a result.
Thanks, makes sense. May I pester you for information on the others?

All of the ability scores were assigned because of the personalities of the fiend they're associated with. Listing that information for nine of them isn't something I've got the energy or time to do at the moment, alas.


I just got the book yesterday and spent last night reading it and Inner Sea Magic. I really enjoyed Blood of Fiends, this is a really good addition to my collection. I was disappointed by Elves of Golorian and had not picked up any of the races books until this one.

That said, both tieflings and asamars are rare compared to either half-elves or half-orcs. I would love to see a Player Companion for these two races, even if it is a single book for both.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Hybrids of Golarion? Humans are so fecund, it's a wonder that there aren't half-dwarves, half-gnomes, and of course half-halflings.

Paizo Employee Creative Director

Fredrik wrote:
Hybrids of Golarion? Humans are so fecund, it's a wonder that there aren't half-dwarves, half-gnomes, and of course half-halflings.

Those don't happen because of genetics. AKA: Me. I don't want half-dwarves, half-gnomes, or half-halflings in the game. :-P

Not to say that they can't be done, of course! Just that they're not something you'll see as part of the official rules or the world of Golarion anytime soon. If ever.


I think that's the fastest that I've been both favorited and officially shot down on the same post. You can tell I post too much, since I'd have to check my posting history to be sure. ;)

Dark Archive Vendor - Fantasiapelit Tampere

Who is the artist of that very stunning red-skinned tiefling cleric? Again the Paizo suprises me with art. You guys are awesome.


James Jacobs wrote:
Fredrik wrote:
Hybrids of Golarion? Humans are so fecund, it's a wonder that there aren't half-dwarves, half-gnomes, and of course half-halflings.

Those don't happen because of genetics. AKA: Me. I don't want half-dwarves, half-gnomes, or half-halflings in the game. :-P

Not to say that they can't be done, of course! Just that they're not something you'll see as part of the official rules or the world of Golarion anytime soon. If ever.

I alway took Derro has half human/half dwarf....


That was in older editions but in Pathfinder Derro were once fey.

Silver Crusade

Rosgakori wrote:
Who is the artist of that very stunning red-skinned tiefling cleric? Again the Paizo suprises me with art. You guys are awesome.

That's probably my all-time favorite piece of tiefling art from Pathfinder so far. Everything about it from design to theme was WIN. Much love to both the artist and whoever placed the art order for it.

301 to 350 of 360 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Paizo / Product Discussion / Pathfinder Player Companion: Blood of Fiends (PFRPG) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.