|1 person marked this as a favorite.|
Available now on Paizo.com!
TOP TEN REASONS TO DOWNLOAD THE CREEPING ROT:
10) Not only are all of the stat blocks hyperlinked to the d20pfsrd for convenience of referencing rules, but all of the character information is included as Hero Lab files (including our custom content) so that you can customize the characters and supporting content as you deem necessary for your games!
9) Because who doesn’t want an otyugh dark tapestry oracle as a companion? Wait... what?!? When was the last time you had to do a voice for an otyugh?
8) Unlike any of the recent political caucuses, The Chosen Scion of Maramaga has a clear frontrunner.
7) You've had this lingering cough for several weeks and just want to read a little more about divine diseases...
6) You were thinking about changing religions and want to read more about Maramaga, the Chaotic Evil Queen of Rot and Empress of the Decaying Throne.
5) You have an overconfident party who will hear the words "kobold villain" and laugh, only to die horrible deaths later. You’re welcome.
4) You’ve heard rumor that Raxath'Viz is actually a descendant of one of the kobolds that lived through your famed romp through 'Dragon Mountain' back in the mid 90’s...
3) You are tired of the good name penicillin has brought to molds, spores, and other fungus.
2) Did we mention his “pets?” Who doesn’t think about breeding otyugh? It could be a promising career move!
1) Because TPK Games is putting the BOLD back in kobold!
I added this to my cart to purchase with the rest of my February books, and downloaded the preview as well. Looking through the preview however I'm hesitant, as one of the key selling points for me was the Hero Lab support, as all of my campaigns run through Hero Lab, and I get tired of doing all the data entry on my own. Am noticing your minimum datapacks requirements are outside what I currently own, and am wondering if that was a smart plan on your part, as most custom material released and circulated around for Hero Lab is done with the bare necessary requirements, due to the fact that not everyone has bought data packs. And for those who don't know how to edit your .user files to change sources to ones they have, your files will only cause errors in their Hero Lab, thereby rendering the really cool extra support of those files not only invalid, but counterproductive to the rest of their custom files as well.
I applaud your decision to use Hero Lab to support your product, I'm just not sure I agree with the minimums for usage. That being said, what I saw in the preview of this vile little kobold has me seriously intrigued, as he looks to be a fantastic villain, with an equally vile goddess.
I will follow up on the minimum file requirements and make any changes to the verbage as necessary. Since we use a huge sum of Hero Lab material when crafting our Infamous Adversaries, we wanted to make sure those source packs were represented. I appreciate the heads-up.
The actual written product will definitely wow most readers though, as he has a great level of complexity and uniqueness. It isn't every day that your players will run into such a memorable kobold...
If anyone has time to review this after reading it, we'd greatly appreciate it.
|AWizardInDallas RPG Superstar 2010 Top 8|