GameMastery Map Pack: Temples

4.70/5 (based on 6 ratings)
GameMastery Map Pack: Temples

Add PDF $8.99

Print Edition Unavailable

Facebook Twitter Email

GameMastery Map Pack: Temples contains 18 full-color 5 x 8-inch map tiles, stunningly crafted by cartographer Corey Macourek, that unite to form a completely customizable temple adventuring area.

    Locations include:
  • Healing Temple
  • Druidic Mountaintop
  • Cultist Warehouse
  • Sacrifice Temple
  • Spider God Cavern

For use with the industry’s most popular roleplaying or tabletop miniature campaigns, and useable by experienced GMs and novices alike, this product fits perfectly into any Game Master’s arsenal.

Good GMs can never have too many maps at their disposal, and Paizo’s GameMastery Map Packs provide high-quality gridded maps for use with both RPGs and miniatures games.

Note: This product is part of the Pathfinder Maps Subscription.

Product Availability

PDF:

Fulfilled immediately.

Print Edition:

Unavailable

Are there errors or omissions in this product information? Got corrections? Let us know at store@paizo.com.

PZO4009


See Also:

1 to 5 of 6 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | next > last >>

Average product rating:

4.70/5 (based on 6 ratings)

Sign in to create or edit a product review.

5 great locations for $3!

5/5

GOOD:
The Healing Temple is so generic that it can be used for almost every church.
The Spider God Cavern is great for drow/Darklands adventures.
The Cultist Warehouse will see lots of use in a city campaign too.
The diversity is increadible.

BAD:
These are not yet laminated, but they are still sturdy.

UGLY: Fewer than 250 left!

Buy this as long as it lasts, for this price it´s gonna be gone soon.


Temples Map Pack useful for the GM on the go!

5/5

The Temples Map Pack makes my list of useful map packs due to the diversity of the map pieces contained within. You get a basic columned temple, a stone circle, a cult warehouse and more.

No matter what environment your PC's find themselves in, you will have a temple to match that you can drop on the table any time.


1 to 5 of 6 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | next > last >>

Adventure Path Charter Subscriber

Got any preview images for us?


Yeah, I'll second that request, this could be an extremely useful product for me.


Yeah, I'll third that. I'm getting paranoid since GameMastery's Sewers Pack was dissapointing.


savage wrote:
Yeah, I'll third that. I'm getting paranoid since GameMastery's Sewers Pack was dissapointing.

I agree. This sounds awesome, but I'm afraid I'm not gonna buy it blindly. Even a couple minimized pictures to get an idea of what they look like would be awesome!

Paizo Employee Chief Technical Officer

Merilon wrote:
savage wrote:
Yeah, I'll third that. I'm getting paranoid since GameMastery's Sewers Pack was dissapointing.
I agree. This sounds awesome, but I'm afraid I'm not gonna buy it blindly. Even a couple minimized pictures to get an idea of what they look like would be awesome!

We definitely need to fix that. It might take us a little while, but look for images of every tile in every map pack to be added to the site in the near future.


Pathfinder Companion Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Charter Superscriber

Excellent, excellent, excellent ....... I cannot believe my timing as I was just logging onto the site to ask for this very thing. I am dying to buy some of these map packs, but want to see what they look like first so I know which ones I need.

Thanks so much, and please hurry with those previews! But please give us previews of all of them from each pack, not just one or two from each pack ....

Or, better yet, send them all to me and I'll scan them in for you and send you the JPEG's.

Anxiously awaiting ....

Silver Crusade

I've seen these at the semi-local game store (about 60 miles away), but was curious how do these map packs compare to say the WoTC map tiles packs? I have those & in a way want to get one, but 1)have a hard time deciding which one to get (got no real reason to one any specific one right now) 2)don't want to blindly buy one just to have one).

thanks
RM


Haldir wrote:

I've seen these at the semi-local game store (about 60 miles away), but was curious how do these map packs compare to say the WoTC map tiles packs? I have those & in a way want to get one, but 1)have a hard time deciding which one to get (got no real reason to one any specific one right now) 2)don't want to blindly buy one just to have one).

thanks
RM

I just received my Map Pack: Sewers and Map Pack: Temples sets today, and I think they're great!

They're more like a heavy cardstock then the thicker Dungeon Tiles from WoTC, but the Map Packs are more creative and usable for specific situations. For example, in the Map Pack: Temples pack, there is a fantastic HEALING TEMPLE that will have great use as well as a very-well done CULTIST WAREHOUSE and SPIDER GOD CAVERN.

I have all 10 Map Packs that Paizo's published so far in two 5 x 8 memo-sized notebooks (in plastic sleeves from Century Business Solutions. I had to add 25 extra sheet protectors to each memo book so that each book would hold 5 sets of Map Packs (they're 18 5x8 sheets in each Map Pack but 20 sheets all together with the front and back cover sheets).

It's great fun to leaf through both memo books and pick out just the right tiles for use. And the latest ones, Temples and Sewers are a couple of Paizo's best so far!


Tars Tarkas wrote:


I just received my Map Pack: Sewers and Map Pack: Temples sets today, and I think they're great!

They're more like a heavy cardstock then the thicker Dungeon Tiles from WoTC, but the Map Packs are more creative and usable for specific situations. For example, in the Map Pack: Temples pack, there is a fantastic HEALING TEMPLE that will have great use as well as a very-well done CULTIST WAREHOUSE and SPIDER GOD CAVERN.

I have all 10 Map Packs that Paizo's published so far in two 5 x 8 memo-sized notebooks (in plastic sleeves from Century Business Solutions. I had to add 25 extra sheet protectors to each memo book so that each book would hold 5 sets of Map Packs (they're 18 5x8 sheets in each Map Pack but 20 sheets all together with the front and back cover sheets).

It's great fun to leaf through both memo books and pick out just the right tiles for use. And the latest ones, Temples and Sewers are a couple of Paizo's best so far!

Another option, if you happen to have access to a laminating machine, is to laminate them. That will protect them from wear and tear, and you can also draw on them with overhead felts, then erase afterwards.

*Of course, it took me the better part of an afternoon to laminate ~150 tiles and then organize them into convenient categories for easy availability during play... but it was worth it ;-)


Vic Wertz wrote:
We definitely need to fix that. It might take us a little while, but look for images of every tile in every map pack to be added to the site in the near future.

In the meantime, feel free to look here:

Deck of Many Cards

Click on the various Map Pack Gallery links on the right.

Hey Vic, would you mind adding a list of the locations to the product page like you have for the other map packs (except the modular Sewers)?

Silver Crusade

you know I totally forgot I asked that question in this post, but thanks for the responses. I had in my hand the campsite one at my game store yesterday but put it down in favor of the combat pad. I still might get the temple one when I put a order in from some minis here in a couple days, mainly cause I'd like to have one for the inside of the Sandpoint Cathedral.

Paizo Employee Chief Technical Officer

Derek Poppink wrote:
Hey Vic, would you mind adding a list of the locations to the product page like you have for the other map packs (except the modular Sewers)?

Sorry I missed this post... I'll try to remember to do that next week.

The Exchange

Pathfinder Maps, Pawns Subscriber
Vic Wertz wrote:
Merilon wrote:
savage wrote:
Yeah, I'll third that. I'm getting paranoid since GameMastery's Sewers Pack was dissapointing.
I agree. This sounds awesome, but I'm afraid I'm not gonna buy it blindly. Even a couple minimized pictures to get an idea of what they look like would be awesome!
We definitely need to fix that. It might take us a little while, but look for images of every tile in every map pack to be added to the site in the near future.

YOu Get NOthing!

Scarab Sages

Its been a while...

Will be be preview pictures for this product?


Rather than spam the same question to every single product thread, next time it would be better to start a thread here and ask the question once.

Scarab Sages

Sorry about that.

I went logically through the items.

Apologies to all others in advance.


Vic Wertz wrote:
Merilon wrote:
savage wrote:
Yeah, I'll third that. I'm getting paranoid since GameMastery's Sewers Pack was dissapointing.
I agree. This sounds awesome, but I'm afraid I'm not gonna buy it blindly. Even a couple minimized pictures to get an idea of what they look like would be awesome!
We definitely need to fix that. It might take us a little while, but look for images of every tile in every map pack to be added to the site in the near future.

Was this feature ever added to the website? I can't seem to find previews for the MapPacks and I'm trying to figure out which one (Temples or Ruins) will serve my needs better.

Lantern Lodge

Sample image links are broken.

Community / Forums / Paizo / Product Discussion / GameMastery Map Pack: Temples All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.