GameMastery Map Pack: Elven City

3.00/5 (based on 2 ratings)
GameMastery Map Pack: Elven City

Add PDF $8.99

Print Edition Unavailable

Facebook Twitter Email

Explore the Elven Realm

Be it a relaxing visit to a legendary forest city or a peril-filled journey to a monster-inhabited ruin, the distinctively graceful style of elven architecture adds a magic of its own to any adventure.

Paizo Publishing’s GameMastery line of gaming accessories continues to provide simple and elegant tools for the busy Game Master with the newest GameMastery Map Pack release: Elven City. Inside, you’ll find 18 beautiful 5" × 8" map tiles that can be combined to form several locations in any elven city.

    These cards present several different locales, including:
  • Elven Garden
  • Elven Library
  • Forest Platform
  • Elf King’s Hall
  • Roads and Residences

Game Masters shouldn’t waste their time trying to draw out complex elven buildings when the PCs stop by for an unexpected visit. With GameMastery Map Pack: Elven City, that idle visit can become one your PCs won’t soon forget!

Cartography by Corey Macourek

For use with the industry’s most popular roleplaying or tabletop miniature campaigns, and useable by experienced GMs and novices alike, this product fits perfectly into any Game Master’s arsenal.

Good GMs can never have too many maps at their disposal, and Paizo’s GameMastery Map Packs provide high-quality gridded maps for use with both RPGs and miniatures games.

ISBN-13: 978-1-60125-132-9

Note: This product is part of the Pathfinder Maps Subscription.

Product Availability

PDF:

Fulfilled immediately.

Print Edition:

Unavailable

Are there errors or omissions in this product information? Got corrections? Let us know at store@paizo.com.

PZO4016


See Also:

Average product rating:

3.00/5 (based on 2 ratings)

Sign in to create or edit a product review.

Very Stylish Elven Village Map Pack!

5/5

I really like the look of the Elven Village Map Pack. It gives the Elven home-front its own architecture that feels different from the mundane human cities.

It is what it says on the cover. If you need Elven buildings - here they are! I like to pretend that the round buildings are inside of trees - and this is the crosscut view of it.


Paizo Employee Chief Technical Officer

Added finished cover art.


Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber

Hey, I want to include this map pack as part of a larger order, but I don't want to have to pay extra shipping if this is sent separately because its not out yet. Any idea when this will be available? I've got 5 or so things I want to order at once to combine the shipping.
Thanks!


Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber

I should have been more clear- I ask because it says preorder October but the description says November? Any idea for an actual ship date?
Thanks!

Faust wrote:

Hey, I want to include this map pack as part of a larger order, but I don't want to have to pay extra shipping if this is sent separately because its not out yet. Any idea when this will be available? I've got 5 or so things I want to order at once to combine the shipping.

Thanks!

Paizo Employee Chief Technical Officer

Faust wrote:

I should have been more clear- I ask because it says preorder October but the description says November? Any idea for an actual ship date?

Thanks!
Faust wrote:

Hey, I want to include this map pack as part of a larger order, but I don't want to have to pay extra shipping if this is sent separately because its not out yet. Any idea when this will be available? I've got 5 or so things I want to order at once to combine the shipping.

Thanks!

It should be in our warehouse in late October, but it won't hit retail until early November. We really oughta show the October date in both places...


Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber

Thanks! I'll probably break down and just do two orders then, because I'm sure there'll be something else to get by then, to combine with this item, and I need some of the other maps for a specific scenario.
I don't feel too bad about paying the extra shipping, though: I've been very impressed with Paizo product quality across the board, I must say- I even bought the campaign setting hardcover though I am a diehard Greyhawk fan. Seemed to be a bit of "grey" in the Paizo campaign setting. :')

Vic Wertz wrote:
Faust wrote:

I should have been more clear- I ask because it says preorder October but the description says November? Any idea for an actual ship date?

Thanks!
Faust wrote:

Hey, I want to include this map pack as part of a larger order, but I don't want to have to pay extra shipping if this is sent separately because its not out yet. Any idea when this will be available? I've got 5 or so things I want to order at once to combine the shipping.

Thanks!
It should be in our warehouse in late October, but it won't hit retail until early November. We really oughta show the October date in both places...


Would it be possible to post a demo image from this pack? I am interested in using it for parts of Second Darkness, but I am uncomfortable with buying it 'blind'.

Paizo Employee Chief Technical Officer

doppelganger wrote:
Would it be possible to post a demo image from this pack? I am interested in using it for parts of Second Darkness, but I am uncomfortable with buying it 'blind'.

Now that we've got the process down, the art department will be working to create previews of all of our Map Packs (when they have time between their other deadlines). But I'll have them put this one high in the queue!

Scarab Sages

Will be be preview pictures for this product?

Paizo Employee Chief Technical Officer

Masika wrote:
Will be be preview pictures for this product?

See my post directly above yours.

Community / Forums / Paizo / Product Discussion / GameMastery Map Pack: Elven City All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.