Pathfinder Roleplaying Game: Ultimate Combat (OGL)

3.50/5 (based on 41 ratings)
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game: Ultimate Combat (OGL)
Show Description For:
Non-Mint

Add Hardcover $44.99

Add PDF $9.99

Non-Mint Unavailable

Facebook Twitter Email

Seize the initiative and chop your foes to pieces with this exhaustive guide to the art of martial combat in this exciting new rulebook for the smash-hit Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, suitable for players and Game Masters alike!

This comprehensive 256-page hardcover reference reveals the martial secrets of the Pathfinder RPG rules like never before! Tons of new tricks and techniques for combat-oriented character classes put a sharp edge on your weapons and a sure step in your tactics, ranging from new barbarian rage powers, new cavalier orders, tons of new rogue talents, and more than 60 new archetypes for nearly every Pathfinder RPG character class, including spellcasters like wizards and clerics.

Ultimate Combat also introduces three new Pathfinder RPG classes: the ninja, samurai, and gunslinger! The ninja blends the subterfuge of the rogue with high-flying martial arts and assassination techniques. The samurai is an unstoppable armored warrior who lives by a strong code of honor—with or without a master. The gunslinger combines the fighter's martial prowess with a new grit mechanic that allows her to pull off fantastic acts with a pistol or rifle. All this plus tons of new armor and weapons, a complete treatment of firearms in the Pathfinder RPG, a vast array of martial arts, finishing moves, vehicle combat, duels, and new combat-oriented spells for every spellcasting class in the game!

Ultimate Combat includes:

  • New player character options for 14 Pathfinder RPG base classes, including alchemist discoveries, barbarian rage powers, cavalier orders, combat-cleric archetypes, animal shaman druids, new fighter archetypes like gladiator and armor master, inquisitor archetypes like witch-hunter or spellbreaker, combat-themed magus arcana, monk archetypes based on mastery of martial arts, new paladin archetypes like angelic warrior, ranger archetypes like big game hunter and trapper, new rogue tricks, and wizard archetypes like the gunmage
  • The ninja, samurai, and gunslinger, brand-new 20-level alternate classes specially designed to get the most out of combat
  • Hundreds of new combat-oriented feats including martial arts feat trees, finishing moves, and combination feats
  • In-depth overviews on a variety of combat-related topics, such as armor, Asian weapons, duels, fighting schools, guns, siege weapons, and more
  • A complete system covering vehicle combat, including wagons, boats, airships, and more
  • Tons of optional combat rules like called shots, armor as damage reduction, and new ways to track character health
  • ... and much, much more!

ISBN-13: 978-1-60125-359-0

Errata
Last Updated - 8/20/2015

Note: This product is part of the Pathfinder Rulebook Subscription.

Product Availability

Hardcover:

Available now

Ships from our warehouse in 1 to 5 business days.

PDF:

Fulfilled immediately.

Non-Mint:

Unavailable

This product is non-mint. Refunds are not available for non-mint products. The standard version of this product can be found here.

Are there errors or omissions in this product information? Got corrections? Let us know at store@paizo.com.

PZO1118


See Also:

1 to 5 of 42 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | next > last >>

Average product rating:

3.50/5 (based on 41 ratings)

Sign in to create or edit a product review.

Ultimate eastern and guns

2/5

I had wrote a quite lengthy review but the system ate it so here are the highlights:
1) The book is all about asian stuff and guns.
2) Don't buy it if you don't like either stuff.
3) The book has a lot good spells.
4) Most of the asian stuff mechanics work.
5) Gun rules don't work most of the times in APs and modules (they can't handle guns at mid+ levels).
6) The book had quite a few editing issues when it first came out, second printing corrected most of them but not all.
7) The art is superb.
8) Even if you don't like guns and eastern stuff you should buy the pdf since the price of the pdf is very good and you should get some use out it.


More Options ! more fighting, ... MORE !

5/5

flavorful options, powerful options
classes, archetypes, feats...

while 100% of the boook might not please you, you want this book.

having the choice to build flavorful PC with the right options is priceless (and for this book, you have...)


great reference book

4/5

Great reference book that helps further explain combat rules but it is not without its flaws.


Helping to close the caster/everyone else gap

4/5

Raise your hand if you play or run melee classes. Barbarians, Fighters, Monks, Rogues, Paladins, pretty much anything without 9 levels of spells. Is your hand raised?

Now look around. Does the person next to you NOT have their hand raised? No they don't? Quickly! Use your raised hand to smack them in the face! Ha! Now you've shown the pansy finger wigglers the power of combat characters. Now make them go away so you can read your reviews in peace.

Ultimate Combat serves some great functions in the scope of the PF:RPG.

It helps bring non-casters a little more in line with the potential power of casters in the metagame by adding a slew of new feats and archtypes directly relevant to them. How much milage you get from these may vary, but lest you think they're all just blow off concepts, I know for certainty at least 1 Magus, 1 Monk, and 1 Inquistor archtype from this book that are definitely considered competative for 'best build to get the most out of this class' in the guides and discussions I've read on the Paizo forums, and they added some Bard ones that are just interestingly different (Try the archeologist bard if you want to play a bard/rogue cross. Try to resist the temptation to use a whip... or don't. ;) )

The spells section brings about some new toys for all casters but it did try and keep a combat focus, that was nice for the 4 and 6 spell level casters. If you're a Paladin or Inquisitor look into the new Litany line you'll probably find something you like, as will most other classes.

The Gunslinger is an interesting addition to the core classes and I think a positive one because it adds a new dynamic to how combat can work, and does a good job putting firearms in a magical setting that could allow them. If they're not your cup of tea it's easy to just dissallow them in your campaign or keep their rarity higher, but if you're playing in PFS/Golarion it's good to have in case you want to travel to regions they're thematic for.

The Asian inspired new classes, the Samurai and Ninja, are also positive additions. Some debate arises with the Ninja, it truly does do what the Rogue does only some solid arguements can be made it does it better, I know several players who now build "Rogues" using the Ninja class. However looking at the current metagame of Pathfinder Rogues were often much malagined as one of the least powerful classes, I'm not going to fault Paizo for offering a potential alterantive that rocks!

Rounding out the book it offers some rules and stats on siege weapons and warfare, and expanded vehicle rules and vehicle combat rules, along with dozens of new weapons and armor. The first two can really assist a GM, and the last gives you options from different places (asian themed) and times (stone age, bronze age, for example).

I can't give this book 5 stars, Ultimate Magic was a bit better, and it's not on par with what the APG did, but in the end what is it? It's a solid 4. Unless you play just casters and only casters you probably won't be dissappointed, because it's a solid book that does what you want it to do, and you'll feel like the money was worth it 9 times out of 10.


1/5

Ultimate? Combat?

Neither of the words in the title really apply to this book. Ultimate Monk or Piecemail Combat fit much better. Overall, this book is about as good as Ultimate Magic. A lot of material that is useless (or unfinished/untested) that only applies to a class or two, and there is a lot of material that seems artificially injected to fill space, but really only further highlights the Ultimate Combat material that is not present.

All Classes will find something in this book, mostly poor, but there are a few gems. Sadly, I think that the writers forgot that this was suppossed to be a Combat themed book. Monk gets about 500% more than everyone else (combined?) Many of the Archtypes are pretty good, solid options, but still some classes get a lot and some get a few, and it tends to be the same Classes that get few and the same Classes that get many.

A lot of good spells, (that makes Ultimate Magic even more worthless), but I' starting to really question Paizo's ideas of balance and understanding the lines between Arcane/Divine, amongst other things. A lot of Magus and Paladin love, as well as Monks (yes Monks), but not too much for Combat focused Clerics, Wizards, Sorcerers, and Oracles.

If there where a 0 Stars option, I would pick that, simply because this is the absolute wrong way to go with a Hardcover "core" book. If they would drop the Asian themed stuff, and maybe the Monk-Onlyish Feats, this would have been a nice little softcover book, and maybe worth the price.


1 to 5 of 42 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | next > last >>
401 to 450 of 967 << first < prev | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | next > last >>

allow animal companions to take character lvls


Steelfiredragon wrote:
allow animal companions to take character lvls

That's... silly. And potentially overpowered, considering some of the animal companion choices you can take.


Ashram wrote:
Steelfiredragon wrote:
allow animal companions to take character lvls
That's... silly. And potentially overpowered, considering some of the animal companion choices you can take.

i think thats why he wants it the silly lil munchkin =) , that being said WHERES THE PREVIEWS


Golden-Esque wrote:
Azure_Zero wrote:

Time wise

it is so close, yet so far away.

Since archetypes for alternate classes do not exist yet, I would ask Paizo to consider it an option for a later book(s).

An evil version of the Oathbound Paladin would be cool ... :-P

That would make for a mean anti-paladin (New villain idea, check)


James Jacobs wrote:

Oh... and also worth pointing out...

Ultimate Combat is far from at the printer yet. If we decide that presenting the ninja and the samurai and the gunslinger as alternative classes isn't a good idea and that it'd be better to present them simply as normal archetypes... we'll do so. Feedback from customers will be a huge part of how we make that decision.

That said, having seen how these three look as alternative classes, I'm pretty excited about them. I hope you all will like them too, of course! :)

That's interesting. If I may ask. what's the usual turnaround on printing and binding your hardcovers?


Ashram wrote:
Steelfiredragon wrote:
allow animal companions to take character lvls
That's... silly. And potentially overpowered, considering some of the animal companion choices you can take.

no not really, considering the paladin's mount... and the alignment restrictions, which would mean that the horse or exotic mount would have to be lg, ng, or ln.

and as far as the druid..... well... thats debatable.

The Exchange

CaspianM wrote:
James Jacobs wrote:

Oh... and also worth pointing out...

Ultimate Combat is far from at the printer yet. If we decide that presenting the ninja and the samurai and the gunslinger as alternative classes isn't a good idea and that it'd be better to present them simply as normal archetypes... we'll do so. Feedback from customers will be a huge part of how we make that decision.

That said, having seen how these three look as alternative classes, I'm pretty excited about them. I hope you all will like them too, of course! :)

That's interesting. If I may ask. what's the usual turnaround on printing and binding your hardcovers?

Um... If you are quoting this post: Link, then that is over five months old... I would imagine that the book is at the printers by now, or damn close to it, if they want to get it out for GenCon.

Dark Archive

Pathfinder Card Game, Pathfinder Accessories Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber; Starfinder Charter Superscriber
AlanM wrote:
CaspianM wrote:
James Jacobs wrote:

Oh... and also worth pointing out...

Ultimate Combat is far from at the printer yet. If we decide that presenting the ninja and the samurai and the gunslinger as alternative classes isn't a good idea and that it'd be better to present them simply as normal archetypes... we'll do so. Feedback from customers will be a huge part of how we make that decision.

That said, having seen how these three look as alternative classes, I'm pretty excited about them. I hope you all will like them too, of course! :)

That's interesting. If I may ask. what's the usual turnaround on printing and binding your hardcovers?
Um... If you are quoting this post: Link, then that is over five months old... I would imagine that the book is at the printers by now, or damn close to it, if they want to get it out for GenCon.

In fact it had been gone to the printer for several weeks as of Paizocon....


Question still stands but oops, will look at timestamps more next time.


Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber
Stasiscell wrote:
... that being said WHERES THE PREVIEWS

Good question! When will the previews begin?


Zen79 wrote:
Stasiscell wrote:
... that being said WHERES THE PREVIEWS

Good question! When will the previews begin?

I am also wondering this. If there aren't going to be any, please tell us!


Would love to see/know if a Houndmaster-style arctype for the Cavalier made it into the book.

I already know my DM isn't keen on the addition of guns, but with that swank piratey AP coming up, he might warm-up to them a bit.


Yes, where are the previews? They should be starting it soon even though I think it should've started a week ri 2 ago.


Mikaze wrote:

Gunmage?

Better tell my group that an Outlaw Star themed campaign is almost inevitable now. :D

C'mon monk love...

And please let the Big Game Hunter archetype look like Saxton Hale and/or Theodore Roosevelt!

"A complete system covering vehicle combat, including wagons, boats, airships, and more "

YES

I imagined the same thing! *high five*

Paizo Employee Chief Technical Officer

CaspianM wrote:
Question still stands but oops, will look at timestamps more next time.

It usually only takes a few weeks at the printer... but the trip from the printer to our warehouse takes a couple of months.

The Exchange

I hope Ultimate Combat is done from the printer already. We're in July and it's due this month.


TheLoneCleric wrote:
I hope Ultimate Combat is done from the printer already. We're in July and it's due this month.

Um, no. Pre-order is due this month. That's very, very different from an actual release.


MaverickWolf wrote:
TheLoneCleric wrote:
I hope Ultimate Combat is done from the printer already. We're in July and it's due this month.
Um, no. Pre-order is due this month. That's very, very different from an actual release.

Ultimate Combt is the big GenCon relesae. The "preorder late July" means it can be pre-orderd now and can be expected to ship immediately after GenCon. It needs to ship to distributors and subscribers about a week before the end of the month so that it is available at GenCon in early August (4th?).

The Exchange

Ah. But tecnically the book should already be shipping from the printer. (Going from the couple of months statement/sounds like international shipping.) So the first half of my statement is true. It should already be printed and shipping. For GenCon.


I just want to know what's causing the delay in weekly previews...?


Pathfinder Companion, Maps Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber
Razz wrote:
I just want to know what's causing the delay in weekly previews...?

I am going to guess the fact that next week would give them 4 Thursdays until release, and they will have 4 previews then.

Silver Crusade

Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber
Razz wrote:
I just want to know what's causing the delay in weekly previews...?

The fact that there are other products apart from UC that have to be previewed?

Paizo Employee Chief Technical Officer

Urath DM wrote:
MaverickWolf wrote:
TheLoneCleric wrote:
I hope Ultimate Combat is done from the printer already. We're in July and it's due this month.
Um, no. Pre-order is due this month. That's very, very different from an actual release.

Ultimate Combt is the big GenCon relesae. The "preorder late July" means it can be pre-orderd now and can be expected to ship immediately after GenCon. It needs to ship to distributors and subscribers about a week before the end of the month so that it is available at GenCon in early August (4th?).

It is in transit from the printer, and has been for some time.

"Preorder expected Late July" means that we expect to begin shipping it to people who have preordered it (and RPG subscribers of course) in Late July, with the goal of having a lot of those shipments reach customers as close to the August 4 retail release date as possible.


Gorbacz wrote:
Razz wrote:
I just want to know what's causing the delay in weekly previews...?
The fact that there are other products apart from UC that have to be previewed?

Such as? UC is the biggest, and only, one right now.

The Exchange

Razz wrote:
Such as? UC is the biggest, and only, one right now.

Well, that's more of a point of view really. Dungeons of Golarion went to my #1 spot when I found out it had robots in it. And updates about the Carrion Crown AP are always welcome.

It's funny. I roughly know what I'm getting with UC. So I can wait, it's a must have. But the other product? I want previews.


At what time is the PDF version likely to be available? I'd love a Hardcover version, but living all the way out in Australia makes shipping costs prohibitive and my local game-store (three hours away and $80 worth of fuel!) hasn't stocked Pathfinder items since the Dungeon & Dragon magazines were cancelled.

Liberty's Edge

Pathfinder Companion, Pathfinder Accessories, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber
Gern Blacktusk wrote:
At what time is the PDF version likely to be available? I'd love a Hardcover version, but living all the way out in Australia makes shipping costs prohibitive and my local game-store (three hours away and $80 worth of fuel!) hasn't stocked Pathfinder items since the Dungeon & Dragon magazines were cancelled.

The PDF will be available when the hardcover goes on sale. This is expected to be at GenCon, so 4th August seems likely. Subscribers get it a few days earlier when their book is shipped.

Paizo Employee Chief Technical Officer

Paul Watson wrote:
Gern Blacktusk wrote:
At what time is the PDF version likely to be available? I'd love a Hardcover version, but living all the way out in Australia makes shipping costs prohibitive and my local game-store (three hours away and $80 worth of fuel!) hasn't stocked Pathfinder items since the Dungeon & Dragon magazines were cancelled.
The PDF will be available when the hardcover goes on sale. This is expected to be at GenCon, so 4th August seems likely. Subscribers get it a few days earlier when their book is shipped.

Yep—August 4.

The specific time will be when the Gen Con hall is opened to the general public: 10 AM Indianapolis time, 7 AM Pacific (Paizo) time.


I like the fact that Ultimate Combat and the Jade Regent are released at the same time and that Ultimate Combat is used in Jade Regent and that Jade regent might have some things for Ultimate Combat.


Hi Vic - does the shipping route happen to go via South Africa maybe? Then I could get my copy at that point, yes? :D


Azure_Zero wrote:
I like the fact that Ultimate Combat and the Jade Regent are released at the same time and that Ultimate Combat is used in Jade Regent and that Jade regent might have some things for Ultimate Combat.

Same. I am hoping that I get them both the same day in the mail.


Vic Wertz wrote:
Paul Watson wrote:
Gern Blacktusk wrote:
At what time is the PDF version likely to be available? I'd love a Hardcover version, but living all the way out in Australia makes shipping costs prohibitive and my local game-store (three hours away and $80 worth of fuel!) hasn't stocked Pathfinder items since the Dungeon & Dragon magazines were cancelled.
The PDF will be available when the hardcover goes on sale. This is expected to be at GenCon, so 4th August seems likely. Subscribers get it a few days earlier when their book is shipped.

Yep—August 4.

The specific time will be when the Gen Con hall is opened to the general public: 10 AM Indianapolis time, 7 AM Pacific (Paizo) time.

So will the subscribers get any sort of benefit on this? I know I am picking up my copy at Gencon, so it won't necessarily ship, but will I have access to the PDF whenever I am billed as I have previously? Or will it release August 4th for everyone regardless?

Liberty's Edge

Paizo Charter Superscriber; Pathfinder Companion, Pathfinder Accessories Subscriber; Starfinder Charter Superscriber
Phone wrote:

]

So will the subscribers get any sort of benefit on this? I know I am picking up my copy at Gencon, so it won't necessarily ship, but will I have access to the PDF whenever I am billed as I have previously? Or will it release August 4th for everyone regardless?

If you are picking up at Gencon You will have access to the PDF the day they start shipping to Subscribers, they also will be charging your credit card that day.

This was all said and more in an email, You should check your account to see if you are letting Paizo send you email, if so check your email account to verify they are not going to junk mail.

Liberty's Edge

Can't wait to see this go live. My GM was bustling for the Ultimate Magic, and now the players who prefer tools to spells are gonna have thier box of tricks!

Picking up the subscription for this.

Paizo Employee Chief Technical Officer

Dragnmoon wrote:
If you are picking up at Gencon You will have access to the PDF the day they start shipping to Subscribers, they also will be charging your credit card that day.

Close. As many of you know, it takes a few days to process all the subs, so Gen Con subscribers will get their PDFs (and be charged) *within* that several-day period, not necessarily on the first day of that period.

Liberty's Edge

Paizo Charter Superscriber; Pathfinder Companion, Pathfinder Accessories Subscriber; Starfinder Charter Superscriber
Vic Wertz wrote:
Dragnmoon wrote:
If you are picking up at Gencon You will have access to the PDF the day they start shipping to Subscribers, they also will be charging your credit card that day.
Close. As many of you know, it takes a few days to process all the subs, so Gen Con subscribers will get their PDFs (and be charged) *within* that several-day period, not necessarily on the first day of that period.

Since there is no shipping involved the process should be MUCH shorter for those picking up at GenCon, so why could it not be on the day that you start shipping to subscribers?

Paizo Employee Chief Technical Officer

Dragnmoon wrote:
Vic Wertz wrote:
Dragnmoon wrote:
If you are picking up at Gencon You will have access to the PDF the day they start shipping to Subscribers, they also will be charging your credit card that day.
Close. As many of you know, it takes a few days to process all the subs, so Gen Con subscribers will get their PDFs (and be charged) *within* that several-day period, not necessarily on the first day of that period.
Since there is no shipping involved the process should be MUCH shorter for those picking up at GenCon, so why could it not be on the day that you start shipping to subscribers?

Our method for processing subs is complicated, and it currently doesn't take into account the fact that there's nothing to ship. We could *make* it consider that, of course, but I really don't think that giving con pickup people a free pass to the front of the PDF line would be fair to those subscribers who aren't going to Gen Con anyway.


Vic Wertz wrote:
We could *make* it consider that, of course, but I really don't think that giving con pickup people a free pass to the front of the PDF line would be fair to those subscribers who aren't going to Gen Con anyway.

I would agree. It'd be like a double whammy. "You don't get to go to Gencon and because you don't get to go to Gencon, you also don't get to enjoy your PDF as early as those who are."

Liberty's Edge

Pathfinder Adventure Path, Companion, Lost Omens, Pawns, Rulebook Subscriber; Starfinder Charter Superscriber

So are we to assume at this point that Ultimate Combat previews just aren't going to happen?


Shisumo wrote:
So are we to assume at this point that Ultimate Combat previews just aren't going to happen?

My final hope is that the previews will start tomorrow. Since the book is getting its technical release at GenCon on Thursday, August 4th, it makes sense to do a month of previews (four-ish weeks left until GenCon) starting on Thursday and ending on the 4th. Whether I'm right remains to be seen, but even though I've already preordered my copy of the book, I'll be disappointed if no previews happen. I currently have one player who is using the Round 2 Gunslinger and another who is waiting very patiently for the Combat Cleric archetype.

Silver Crusade

It's the monk stuff I'm really aching to see.


Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber
Mikaze wrote:
It's the monk stuff I'm really aching to see.

Hear hear. And Unarmed Strike as a Ninja class feature. ^^


Golden-Esque wrote:
My final hope is that the previews will start tomorrow. Since the book is getting its technical release at GenCon on Thursday, August 4th, it makes sense to do a month of previews (four-ish weeks left until GenCon) starting on Thursday and ending on the 4th. Whether I'm right remains to be seen, but even though I've already preordered my copy of the book, I'll be disappointed if no previews happen. I currently have one player who is using the Round 2 Gunslinger and another who is waiting very patiently for the Combat Cleric archetype.

I think that's ulikely. Thursday's Golarion Day day. Of course only Paizo knows and it's quite possible that they'll shift things around a bit in preparation for GenCon but a more likely preview day is Tuesday as that's usually the crunchy day.


Shisumo wrote:
So are we to assume at this point that Ultimate Combat previews just aren't going to happen?

It seems that way. I'm highly disappointed.

Contributor

Shisumo wrote:
So are we to assume at this point that Ultimate Combat previews just aren't going to happen?

Why would you assume that? It's 3 weeks until Gen Con, that's many opportunities to blog about UC.


Sean K Reynolds wrote:
Shisumo wrote:
So are we to assume at this point that Ultimate Combat previews just aren't going to happen?
Why would you assume that? It's 3 weeks until Gen Con, that's many opportunities to blog about UC.

*Squints at Sean suspiciously and casts Zone of Truth*

Oh, really? MANY opportunities you say? >:3


Pathfinder Companion, Maps Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber
Golden-Esque wrote:
Sean K Reynolds wrote:
Shisumo wrote:
So are we to assume at this point that Ultimate Combat previews just aren't going to happen?
Why would you assume that? It's 3 weeks until Gen Con, that's many opportunities to blog about UC.

*Squints at Sean suspiciously and casts Zone of Truth*

Oh, really? MANY opportunities you say? >:3

I count 15 myself.:)


Andric wrote:
Azure_Zero wrote:
I like the fact that Ultimate Combat and the Jade Regent are released at the same time and that Ultimate Combat is used in Jade Regent and that Jade regent might have some things for Ultimate Combat.
Same. I am hoping that I get them both the same day in the mail.

I hope to pick up both at the Wizards Tower on the same day that they are first out.


Dragon78 wrote:
A vampire hunter would be nice.

Hells yes it would! Not more retreating into your coffin for you blood-sucking scum! Oh no! Your going to be reduced to dust right here, right NOW! I'd love it even better if I could make a Male Dhampir Inquisitor (Vampire Hunter archetype)/Gunslinger! ^_^


Sean K Reynolds wrote:
Shisumo wrote:
So are we to assume at this point that Ultimate Combat previews just aren't going to happen?
Why would you assume that? It's 3 weeks until Gen Con, that's many opportunities to blog about UC.

I think you guys need to go to the nice building with the scantily clad but very friendly and hard-working ladies. Teasers keep the dream alive!

401 to 450 of 967 << first < prev | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Paizo / Product Discussion / Pathfinder Roleplaying Game: Ultimate Combat (OGL) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.