Midgard Bestiary (13th Age)
(based on 2 ratings)
Nobody expects to fight a psychic derro fetus in a cage!
Make your icon rolls and hope for sixes! The Midgard Bestiary for 13th Age Roleplaying Game is sending 100 weird, warped, and unpredictable new monsters your way.
Designer Ash Law has revamped the greatest monsters from Kobold Press's award-winning adventures, magazines, and sourcebooks for use in your 13th Age game. You'll also find new PC races and adventure hooks, and all-new Midgard icons by Wade Rockett.
Get ready to face deadly foes from every corder of Midgard: the alleys of Zobeck, the empire of the ghouls, the courts of the shadow fey, and the magic-blased Wasted West. The Midgard Bestiary includes:
- Steam golems, ice maidens, and fellforged warriors
- Dwarf mercenaries, marauders, and berzerkers
- Elf spellblades, mages, and theurges
- Wizards, warmages, and alchemists
- Iron ghouls, imperial ghasts, and spectral wolves
- 9 new player character races including ghouls, gearforged, kobolds, and ravenfolk
- 13 new icons including the Master of Demon Mountain, the dwarven Illuminated Brotherhood, and the Beloved Imperatrix of the elves
Use these monsters in the Midgard Campaign Setting
, or bring them into the fantasy campaign world of your choice. Get the Midgard Bestiary
today, and unleash the dire weasels!
Will be added to your My Downloads
page when your order ships.
Ships from our warehouse in 1 to 5 business days.
This product has been discontinued by the manufacturer or is no longer being carried by our distributor.
Are there errors or omissions in this product information? Got corrections? Let us know at