- Touch of Torment (Clr, Drd, Sor/Wiz): Creature touched gains -1 to atk, skills and ability checks.
- Trifling Image (Brd, Sor/Wiz): Very small immobile illusion.
- Tripline (Sor/Wiz): Creates a tripwire to let enemies fall.
- Ultrasonic Nodes (Brd, Sor/Wiz): 1d3 sonic damage on a ranged touch attack.
- Unarm Foe (Sor/Wiz): Disarm foes via CMB vs CMD on distance.
- Unruly Bolt (Sor/Wiz): Deal 1d2 random energy on a ranged touch attack. Damage lingers at higher levels.
- Unseen Attendant (Brd): Unseen servants grooms you.
- Virulence (Clr, Drd, Sor/Wiz 1): -2 to saves against disease and poison while the spell lasts.
- Wooden Club (Drd, Sor/Wiz): Create a wooden club.
Editing is top-notch, I didn't notice any typos. Formatting adheres to the two-column standard and the b/w-artwork is nice. I was VERY curious about this file, as I considered 0-level spells, especially designing 101, a serious challenge. While I didn't like some and hate Cleanse of Alcohol, I loved others and can say that this pdf is an EXCELLENT addition to any campaign - spellcasters at lower levels are often rather boring to play and this pdf seriously helps with this old problem. Thus my final verdicts for this installment of the 101-series will be 5 stars. Well done!
Sounds good. I love cantrips, especially non-adventuring ones that the majority of casters in the world are going to be using.
Any chance of ever seeing a compilation - 1010 Spells, Levels 0-9 ?