Pathfinder Player Companion: Faiths of Purity (PFRPG)

4.30/5 (based on 12 ratings)
Pathfinder Player Companion: Faiths of Purity (PFRPG)
Show Description For:
Non-Mint

Add Print Editon $10.99 $5.49

Add PDF $7.99 $5.99

Add Non-Mint $10.99 $8.24

Facebook Twitter Email

True heroes know that evil is not an abstraction, nor a concept to be debated. Rather, it is a relentless adversary, a dark tide that seeks always to roll over the world, turning the hearts of gentle souls with its claws and whispers. Against this onslaught stand a proud and pious few: those priests and soldiers who dedicate themselves in body and soul to the forces of light, ready to lay down their lives in defense of the innocent. Aided by the powers of their gods, these stalwart champions use sword and spell, faith and ferocity to protect all that they hold dear. For they know that if they do not—who will?

Faiths of Purity presents a player-friendly overview of the good-aligned religions of the Pathfinder campaign setting, along with new rules and information to help players customize pious characters in both flavor and mechanics.

    Inside this book, you'll find:
  • Information on each of the major good-aligned gods and his or her corresponding religion, including what's expected of adventurers of various classes, ways for the faithful to identify each other, taboos, devotions and ceremonies, church hierarchies, holy texts, religious holidays, and more
  • New traits to help represent and cement a character's background in the church
  • New feats and combat tricks for all holy warriors
  • New god-specific spells for a wide variety of spellcasting classes
  • Paladin codes for sacred warriors of each major god, as well as new organizations and knightly orders
  • Details on good-aligned minor deities, racial gods, empyreal lords, and more!
    Faiths of Purity includes key information on:
  • Cayden Cailean, god of freedom, ale, wine and bravery
  • Desna, goddess of dreams, stars, travelers and luck
  • Erastil, god of farming, hunting, trade and family
  • Iomedae, goddess of valor, rulership, justice and honor
  • Sarenrae, goddess of the sun, redemption, honesty and healing
  • Shelyn, goddess of beauty, art, love and music
  • Torag, god of the forge, protection and strategy

Written by Colin McComb

Each bimonthly 32-page Pathfinder Companion contains several player-focused articles exploring the volume’s theme as well as short articles with innovative new rules for social, magic, religious, and combat-focused characters, as well as traits to better anchor the player to the campaign.

ISBN-13: 978-1-60125-314-9

Note: This product is part of the Pathfinder Player Companion Subscription.

Product Availability

Print Editon:

Available now

Ships from our warehouse in 11 to 20 business days.

PDF:

Fulfilled immediately.

Non-Mint:

Available now

Ships from our warehouse in 11 to 20 business days.

This product is non-mint. Refunds are not available for non-mint products. The standard version of this product can be found here.

Are there errors or omissions in this product information? Got corrections? Let us know at store@paizo.com.

PZO9416


See Also:

6 to 10 of 12 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | next > last >>

Average product rating:

4.30/5 (based on 12 ratings)

Sign in to create or edit a product review.

This is the first Paizo product I would consider asking a refund for.

2/5

Honestly I was hoping for more and I am a bit disappointed. While there is some new information in this book that will prove useful, especially for divine classes, far too much of it was already known or easily inferred. I would have also liked to see a lot more from the feats, spells, and traits. At best they are nothing special and at worst they are useless. Something that I think could have saved this book would have been the inclusion of new equipment related to the gods, which would have given the book a boost in mechanics and roleplaying value.

There just is not enough here to justify my recommending this book. Overall I would say give this one a read if a friend happens to pick it up. Otherwise, just skip this one over.


Make your religion a part of your life, not a blank you fill in.

4/5

An excellent resource to enrich you gaming experience, not just for clerics and paladins, but for everyone. Check out my full review: Faiths of Purity


paladin oaths, SUPER

5/5

A great book, a very good resource when you are playing in Golarion. The info on the gods (even the "minor" ones) is very very helpful and really help you roleplay a follower of a good deity, the new feats and traits are just cherry on the top.
Can't wait for the other two deity books to come out.


Paladin Oaths in Writing - What more do you need?!

4/5

In all seriousness, I think this is an interesting approach to flesh out the deities as a religion to those that may casually or formally follow the religion but not to the extent where they are an agent of the "faith". If nothing else, this book gives enough of a starting point for a GM to flesh it out further. Will be helpful to those who play clerics/paladins but also give some insight to the other classes that simply follow/worship a deity in some less formal capacity. Certainly worth the reasonable price.


Not what I had hoped... very little new..

3/5

In my humble opinion, the book mostly repeats what we already know and there is little new crunch to enjoy. I suppose for $11, you do get a decent explanation of the good deities and you get a couple of new traits per deity and there are 5 or 6 new spells to play with but largely... this is stuff that most golarion fanatics already know. The upside is that the Artwork is top-notch but other than that.. this booklet is in my mind largely forgettable.


6 to 10 of 12 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | next > last >>
51 to 100 of 189 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | next > last >>
Dark Archive

Gorbacz wrote:
Did he write up a code for a Paladin of Asmodeus as well ? /ducks

I could write the dress code for them, as I always dress up as a Paladin of Asmodeus for the Majestrix's birthday party!


James Jacobs wrote:

As it turns out, most of us here at Paizo think it'd be really cool to see a "Faiths of Corruption" book as well.

Some folks like playing evil PCs. I'd like to periodically support that play style. Unlike epic rules or psionics, the rules for playing evil characters already exist. There's no actual barrier to play characters like this, apart from the psychological, so it's not like we'd be producing a book that only a subset of the customer base would be able to understand.

Please do a book covering the evil faiths (and one for the neutrals, too, eventually). I know I'd get copies of all three. Hey, I'd like to knoew what I get if the join the faithful of Lamashtu.

Seriously -- these are books I want to get and will buy.


Sean K Reynolds wrote:

Okay, Colin just sent me his writeup of the paladin codes for this book (written in first-person perspective, mind you), and all I can say is....

Wow.

Wow wow wow.

These.
Are.
Awesome.

I would love the a Pathfinder Companion book stricly on Paladin Orders myself

Contributor

I am delighted to report that the book has been chiseled from the walls of its subterranean cavern, and has further been delivered to the gentle, polishing hands of Mr. Reynolds.

I just wish they'd stop giving me full-body searches every time I leave the word mines.


Colin McComb wrote:
I just wish they'd stop giving me full-body searches every time I leave the word mines.

Yeah, sure you do. That's how we know the word mines are intentional.

Dark Archive

Pathfinder Card Game, Pathfinder Accessories Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber; Starfinder Charter Superscriber
Eric Hinkle wrote:
James Jacobs wrote:

As it turns out, most of us here at Paizo think it'd be really cool to see a "Faiths of Corruption" book as well.

Some folks like playing evil PCs. I'd like to periodically support that play style. Unlike epic rules or psionics, the rules for playing evil characters already exist. There's no actual barrier to play characters like this, apart from the psychological, so it's not like we'd be producing a book that only a subset of the customer base would be able to understand.

Please do a book covering the evil faiths (and one for the neutrals, too, eventually). I know I'd get copies of all three. Hey, I'd like to knoew what I get if the join the faithful of Lamashtu.

Seriously -- these are books I want to get and will buy.

Faiths of Balance (the Neutral one) is already listed for June


Sean K Reynolds wrote:

Okay, Colin just sent me his writeup of the paladin codes for this book (written in first-person perspective, mind you), and all I can say is....

Wow.

Wow wow wow.

These.
Are.
Awesome.

Sounds good, it will be nice to have these though I wonder what sources they draw on/were inspired by. The big problem with the codex for paladins in my experience is that most people see the codex as proof that paladins are lawful stupid and have the life expectancy of a Mite.

Contributor

They're drawn on the philosophy of the deities and Colin's experience in writing engrossing dialogue and stories, such as the award-winning Planescape: Torment.

Paizo Employee Chief Technical Officer

I've added the proper author credit to the product description. The text is still preliminary, and the image is still a mockup.


Ohh I am not doubting the skill and accomplishments of Colin not at all, it is far more that I was interesting if there were any literary, movie or similar sources to draw on to adapt the outlook of what a codex would contain and/or be inspired by.

I have fears but I'll leave them somewhere hidden until the finished product is my hands.

Contributor

Zouron wrote:

Ohh I am not doubting the skill and accomplishments of Colin not at all, it is far more that I was interesting if there were any literary, movie or similar sources to draw on to adapt the outlook of what a codex would contain and/or be inspired by.

I have fears but I'll leave them somewhere hidden until the finished product is my hands.

Well, perhaps Colin will weigh in next time he reads this thread.

In the meantime, I'll quote James Sutter, who just read the various paladin codes and says they are "awesome." :)


Not to be nitpicky but:

Quote:
Faiths of Purity includes key information on

Didn't we already get this in Gods and Magic? And in various articles about gods in Adventure Paths? And in Campaign Setting?

Contributor

Toadkiller, you should read the rest of the thread, you're not the first person to ask that question. :)


Well, now I feel silly. :D Read the last page of the thread, completely forgout about the exsitence of the first page. Thx Sean. :D


Sean K Reynolds wrote:


In the meantime, I'll quote James Sutter, who just read the various paladin codes and says they are "awesome." :)

Looking forward to the result :)

Dark Archive

Sean K Reynolds wrote:
In the meantime, I'll quote James Sutter, who just read the various paladin codes and says they are "awesome." :)

Kinda love that while a Paladin of Iomedae may be pretty standard 'Paladin' fare (all knightly virtues and whatnot), a Paladin of Erastil, Shelyn, Sarenrae, Torag or Abadar might have different areas of concern, reflected in their codes.

Seven good gods, seven neutral gods, six evil. Could a seventh evil faith sneak in there as well, say, the Old Cults? We've had some tantalizing Lovecraftian hints, but, other than Groetus, we don't really know what sort of things the 'Old Cultists' revere (or, propitiate, anyway).


Paizo Charter Superscriber; Pathfinder Companion, Pathfinder Accessories Subscriber; Starfinder Charter Superscriber

I'd love something that would explore the cult of Groetus more.

Dark Archive

Zaister wrote:
I'd love something that would explore the cult of Groetus more.

Maybe they deserve their own book.

Faiths of Purity.
Faiths of Balance.
Faiths of Corruption.
Faiths of Mind-Shattering Non-Euclidean Insanity.

Contributor

Each book devotes some space to "minor" deities of the appropriate alignment or theme. For example, FOP talks about Milani, the Empyreal Lords, and so on. So Faiths of Balance will talk a little bit about Groetus (he's CN).

Silver Crusade

Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber

MILANI ! Let the roses bloom on bloodied cobblestones !

Contributor

Zouron wrote:

Ohh I am not doubting the skill and accomplishments of Colin not at all, it is far more that I was interesting if there were any literary, movie or similar sources to draw on to adapt the outlook of what a codex would contain and/or be inspired by.

I have fears but I'll leave them somewhere hidden until the finished product is my hands.

For the most part, I used the faith itself as the inspiration for the paladin codes. Someone who follows Erastil, a god of homespun wisdom and small communities, is going to have a significantly different outlook on what is good than someone who follows Iomedae, the crusader and caller-to-adventure. For each faith, I asked the Conan Question ("Conan! What is best in life?"), and extrapolated.

That said, I drew at least part of Iomedae's from the Marine Corps. I drew on Arabic history for Sarenrae. I drew Erastil's from my grandfather's hazy recollection of his pastoral boyhood, and what I imagined he would say about it filtered through his ideal conservative vision.

Like that.


Very Interesting, thanks for sharing.


Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber
Set wrote:

Could a seventh evil faith sneak in there as well, say, the Old Cults? We've had some tantalizing Lovecraftian hints, but, other than Groetus, we don't really know what sort of things the 'Old Cultists' revere (or, propitiate, anyway).

The Old Cults will get there do in Wake of the Watcher.


TerrorTigr wrote:
James Jacobs wrote:
And I suspect that a "Faiths of Corruption" type book would NOT be a poor seller, because folks love the evil, and more to the point, this would be one "Player's Companion" that GMs would, I suspect, pickup in DROVES if only for use with NPCs.
+1

+2

I would be thrilled to see more information on my beloved Lamashtu.

And I will definitely be getting this tome along with "Faiths of Balance".


Colin McComb wrote:

For the most part, I used the faith itself as the inspiration for the paladin codes. Someone who follows Erastil, a god of homespun wisdom and small communities, is going to have a significantly different outlook on what is good than someone who follows Iomedae, the crusader and caller-to-adventure. For each faith, I asked the Conan Question ("Conan! What is best in life?"), and extrapolated.

That said, I drew at least part of Iomedae's from the Marine Corps. I drew on Arabic history for Sarenrae. I drew Erastil's from my grandfather's hazy recollection of his pastoral boyhood, and what I imagined he would say about it filtered through his ideal conservative vision.

Like that.

Just me, but I'd see a paladin of Erastil as being like the prototypical small-town sheriff, one of Sarenrae as being the cinematic Saladin, and Torag as being, what, a somewhat-romanticized version of some of the better steelworkers my father labored alongside.


Sean K Reynolds wrote:
Kvantum wrote:

Those articles are the GM's perspective on the gods, I suspect. This is a Player Companion, so it'll be the player-focused material.

Wouldn't surprise me at all to see a 256 page hardback compilation of the articles after they get all 20 of them published, though.

Correct. This book is "What does this belonging to religion do for my character, even if I'm not a divine spellcaster?" rather than "here's the outlook of the deity, its church, and its relation to other deities."

Think of it more as a "here's why your character should join this church!" rather than "thousands of years ago, this god blah blah blah."

Paladin codes for specific deities is a good thing to talk about in this book! :)

This is not a rehash of Gods and Magic and the AP articles. While it'll draw on the same material, the focus is different. I've explicitly told the author that he's not to regurgitate the text from the other sources. You'll see the inspiration there--the section on Cayden Cailean will mention he was an orphan, but it'll talk about how being an orphan of the church affects your character background and outlook, your attitude toward the church, and so on.

Ok, maybe not the place to bring this up, but its things like this that are making me migrate over to Pathfinder (from 4th ed.) I love that this book (and apparently the series of books)are going to be for Players (as suggested, imagine that!) and I have seen the Developer and Contributor jump on to answer questions about the book. So really, nice guys. Thanks... :)

Paizo Employee Chief Technical Officer

Cover image and description have been updated to reflect the finished product.

Dark Archive

Vic Wertz wrote:
Cover image and description have been updated to reflect the finished product.

Nice.

Dark Archive

Nice cover.


Not to complain overmuch, as I'm very much looking forward to this book, but ... haven't we seen that scene depicted a half dozen times already? Where's the Iomedae love? ;)

Sovereign Court

Dance of Ruin wrote:
Where's the Iomedae love? ;)

In the alternate universe where the iconic cleric is a worshiper of Iomedae. You'll just have to deal with all the kick-butt clerics on book covers being kick-butt clerics of Sarenrae named Kyra.

RPG Superstar 2011 Top 16

Dance of Ruin wrote:
Not to complain overmuch, as I'm very much looking forward to this book, but ... haven't we seen that scene depicted a half dozen times already? Where's the Iomedae love? ;)

Not quite. We've seen Sarenrae striking down Rovagug (on the cover of Gods and Magic, reprinted in the Gamemastery Guide if I recall correctly).

Now we see Kyra, a cleric of Sarenrae striking down a big, bug like thing, likely a monstrous servant of the Rough Beast. It's supposed to show how the God's struggle must be taken up by their mortal servants.

Or something like that.

Paizo Employee Creative Director

cappadocius wrote:
Dance of Ruin wrote:
Where's the Iomedae love? ;)
In the alternate universe where the iconic cleric is a worshiper of Iomedae. You'll just have to deal with all the kick-butt clerics on book covers being kick-butt clerics of Sarenrae named Kyra.

Or, alternatively, on any cover that features Seelah. See the cover of "Rule of Fear" for an example.

Shadow Lodge

I'd like to see non-divine spellcasting Iconics on books like Faiths of Purity with something that shows they have a connection to a deity(even if it's just a wooden holy symbol).

Dark Archive

Well, where's the love for the Mightiest Deity of them all -- Asmodeus? On which covers has His clergy appear on, hmmm?

I know why Sarenrae gets all the publicity; it's because she's bald like Sean "Balddude" Reynolds!

Contributor

Dragonborn3 wrote:
I'd like to see non-divine spellcasting Iconics on books like Faiths of Purity with something that shows they have a connection to a deity(even if it's just a wooden holy symbol).

That's inside the book. But on the cover, we need to reinforce "this is a book about characters with faith, and obviously clerics fit that category...."

If you put Valeros on the cover, you'd look at it and go, "huh? He's a fighter."

Dark Archive

Sean K Reynolds wrote:

That's inside the book. But on the cover, we need to reinforce "this is a book about characters with faith, and obviously clerics fit that category...."

If you put Valeros on the cover, you'd look at it and go, "huh? He's a fighter."

Which suggests that Lini would be a logical choice to see on the cover of Faiths of Balance, since she's our Iconic neutral divine caster.

It does leave who is going to appear on the cover of Faiths of Corruption up in the air. So far, the divine Iconics; Kyra, Lini, Seelah, Harsk, Alahazra and Imrijka, are good or neutral, as far as I recall.

Shadow Lodge

Set wrote:
It does leave who is going to appear on the cover of Faiths of Corruption up in the air.

Nualia. :)

Paizo Employee Creative Director

Asgetrion wrote:

Well, where's the love for the Mightiest Deity of them all -- Asmodeus? On which covers has His clergy appear on, hmmm?

I know why Sarenrae gets all the publicity; it's because she's bald like Sean "Balddude" Reynolds!

Actually, Sarenrae is far from bald. She's got a LOT of hair—it's just made of fire is all.

Sovereign Court

Set wrote:


It does leave who is going to appear on the cover of Faiths of Corruption up in the air.

The messageboards are frequented by a priestess of Lamashtu and a stunningly handsome evangelist of Rovagug. I'm sure we could come to some agreement regarding the licensing of our images for a small donation to our respective churches.

Dark Archive

James Jacobs wrote:
Asgetrion wrote:

Well, where's the love for the Mightiest Deity of them all -- Asmodeus? On which covers has His clergy appear on, hmmm?

I know why Sarenrae gets all the publicity; it's because she's bald like Sean "Balddude" Reynolds!

Actually, Sarenrae is far from bald. She's got a LOT of hair—it's just made of fire is all.

You dare to question me, Jacobs? Are you aware that I have maxed-out ranks in Knowledge (religion) and a whole pile of profane bonuses on top of that? If a Favored Son of Asmodeus says she's bald, then she *is* bald, right? Desperately begging for another nightly visit from my Imp Squad (TM), are you? ;P

Paizo Employee Creative Director

Asgetrion wrote:
James Jacobs wrote:
Asgetrion wrote:

Well, where's the love for the Mightiest Deity of them all -- Asmodeus? On which covers has His clergy appear on, hmmm?

I know why Sarenrae gets all the publicity; it's because she's bald like Sean "Balddude" Reynolds!

Actually, Sarenrae is far from bald. She's got a LOT of hair—it's just made of fire is all.

You dare to question me, Jacobs? Are you aware that I have maxed-out ranks in Knowledge (religion) and a whole pile of profane bonuses on top of that? If a Favored Son of Asmodeus says she's bald, then she *is* bald, right? Desperately begging for another nightly visit from my Imp Squad (TM), are you? ;P

I'm just saying I've known Sarenrae for about 20 years longer than you.

Dark Archive

Dragonborn3 wrote:
Set wrote:
It does leave who is going to appear on the cover of Faiths of Corruption up in the air.
Nualia. :)

I had to look that up, having never played that adventure.

The cleric of Urgathoa

Spoiler:
Lady Andaisin
from Seven Days to the Grace has a nice visual, and would make an interesting counterpoint to Kyra on Faiths of Purity. Having her locked in mortal combat with Shadowcount Sial and his kyton companion could be funky. Evil fighting evil.

A cleric of Asmodeus also seems like a logical choice, but I don't have Council of Thieves, which likely has a few prominent examples.

Dark Archive

James Jacobs wrote:
Asgetrion wrote:
James Jacobs wrote:
Asgetrion wrote:

Well, where's the love for the Mightiest Deity of them all -- Asmodeus? On which covers has His clergy appear on, hmmm?

I know why Sarenrae gets all the publicity; it's because she's bald like Sean "Balddude" Reynolds!

Actually, Sarenrae is far from bald. She's got a LOT of hair—it's just made of fire is all.

You dare to question me, Jacobs? Are you aware that I have maxed-out ranks in Knowledge (religion) and a whole pile of profane bonuses on top of that? If a Favored Son of Asmodeus says she's bald, then she *is* bald, right? Desperately begging for another nightly visit from my Imp Squad (TM), are you? ;P

I'm just saying I've known Sarenrae for about 20 years longer than you.

Oh, but am I not a dwarf, who has lived a century longer than you? And how many ranks do you have in Knowledge (religion), human? I care not about how many books you've published, or about your title; my copy of the Thrice-Blessed Asmodean Disciples says Sarenrae is bald, so she's bald. ;)

BTW, fantastic job on the Lost Cities, James; it's one of the best gaming supplements I've ever bought, and a textbook example of a guide to lost and ruined settlements. Bravo! :)

Dark Archive

Set wrote:
Dragonborn3 wrote:
Set wrote:
It does leave who is going to appear on the cover of Faiths of Corruption up in the air.
Nualia. :)

I had to look that up, having never played that adventure.

The cleric of Urgathoa ** spoiler omitted ** from Seven Days to the Grace has a nice visual, and would make an interesting counterpoint to Kyra on Faiths of Purity. Having her locked in mortal combat with Shadowcount Sial and his kyton companion could be funky. Evil fighting evil.

A cleric of Asmodeus also seems like a logical choice, but I don't have Council of Thieves, which likely has a few prominent examples.

Maybe I could pose for the cover, hey? Er, I promise I'll keep my robes on and refrain myself from dancing! And last time doesn't count -- I was provoked! ;P


Nice new cover but they already sold me on having stuff(info,spells, traits,etc.) on Desna and Shelyn.


I would greatly look forward to reading this book, as I boh GM and play. In fact my entire group is of the neutral persuasion and some will stray torwards the naughty side (obviously looking forward to June's supplement greatly, as well. Please consider for a fall or Winter release. After all, fair is fair: Good, Bad, and Ugly.

Also, GMs love customizing and fleshing out the NPCs beyond 'not just another Evil Cleric villian'!

As it turns out, most of us here at Paizo think it'd be really cool to see a "Faiths of Corruption" book as well.

Some folks like playing evil PCs. I'd like to periodically support that play style. Unlike epic rules or psionics, the rules for playing evil characters already exist. There's no actual barrier to play characters like this, apart from the psychological, so it's not like we'd be producing a book that only a subset of the customer base would be able to understand.

And I suspect that a "Faiths of Corruption" type book would NOT be a poor seller, because folks love the evil, and more to the point, this would be one "Player's Companion" that GMs would, I suspect, pickup in DROVES if only for use with NPCs.

Dark Archive

I actually am kinda stoked by the notion of Faiths of Corruption because it's easy to see why someone would choose to follow Shelyn or Cayden Cailean or Erastil, but it's harder (for me, anyway) to get into the mindset of a follower of Lamashtu or Urgathoa or Zon-Kuthon.

Granted, the evil gods of Golarion are, at least, more sensible than many. Playing Everquest, there were entire societies devoted towards worshipping dieties of hate or fear, which seemed pretty ridiculous.

Pain, like Zon-Kuthon, at least makes a shred of sense, since the real world is full of self-mortifying / flagellent religious and ascetic practices, and they might be considered 'extreme' or 'freaky,' but usually aren't condemned as evil. Loviatar's 'no pain, no gain, flense away your weakness and become stronger through trial' credo in the Realms at least made that seem less than totally crazy. :)

Most of the good and neutral dieties seem kind of intuitive to me, so Faiths of Corruption kinda has it's work cut out for it, to find a way to make it seem *sensible* to follow the tenets of Rovagug.

Paizo Employee Creative Director

A "Faiths of Corruption" book would be relatively experimental, in that books for evil characters are pretty rare. But I don't think it'd be a particularly poor seller—as mentioned above, there IS a lot of interest in the dark side of things. And even though most GMs won't allow evil PCs... ALL GMs would likely get a kick out of a book of new toys and tricks and powers for their NPCs...

Owner - House of Books and Games LLC

James Jacobs wrote:
A "Faiths of Corruption" book would be relatively experimental, in that books for evil characters are pretty rare. But I don't think it'd be a particularly poor seller—as mentioned above, there IS a lot of interest in the dark side of things. And even though most GMs won't allow evil PCs... ALL GMs would likely get a kick out of a book of new toys and tricks and powers for their NPCs...

Right.

One of the reasons why Libris Mortis and Book of Vile Darkness are two of my favorite 3.5e books - not because I ever let the players use that material, but because it'd gold for the GM.

51 to 100 of 189 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Paizo / Product Discussion / Pathfinder Player Companion: Faiths of Purity (PFRPG) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.