Community Use Package: Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Record Sheets

****½ (based on 2 ratings)

Sign in to download this file

Facebook Twitter Email
This package contains the following record sheets for the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game:
  • Pathfinder Roleplaying Game: Core Rulebook Character Sheet
  • Pathfinder Roleplaying Game: GameMastery Guide Basic Rules Cheat Sheet
  • Pathfinder Roleplaying Game: GameMastery Guide Campaign Sheet
  • Pathfinder Roleplaying Game: GameMastery Guide NPC Sheet
  • Pathfinder Roleplaying Game: GameMastery Guide Settlement Sheet
  • Pathfinder Roleplaying Game: Ultimate Magic Companion Sheet
  • Pathfinder Roleplaying Game: Ultimate Campaign Army Sheet
  • Pathfinder Roleplaying Game: Ultimate Campaign Downtime Tracking Sheet
  • Pathfinder Roleplaying Game: Ultimate Campaign Kingdom Sheets
  • Pathfinder Roleplaying Game: Mythic Adventures Character Sheet

Last updated: February 7, 2014

Product Availability

Fulfilled immediately.

Are there errors or omissions in this product information? Got corrections? Let us know at store@paizo.com.

PZOCUP009E


See Also:

Average product rating:

****½ (based on 2 ratings)

Sign in to create or edit a product review.

Passwords

****( )

A wonderful product. It takes the guess work out of many game statistics. The reason I gave it 4 stars was that it is passworded so you can not make it form filiable. I would like either them make it form filiable or take off the passwords.

Don't let this stop you from downloading it. It is still an excellent resource.


Character sheet


Nice, basic, straight forward. They work well for any character type as a good solid general base.


*****

The basic rules cheat sheet included in this is awesome. No longer will I have to explain the basic game terms over and over to another new player. Now I can answer the question the first time while digging a copy of this reference out of my bag and give it to them.


Paizo Employee Chief Technical Officer

2 people marked this as a favorite.

This package now contains several additional record sheets in addition to the character sheet:

PFRPG Basic Rules Cheat Sheet
PFRPG Campaign Sheet.pdf
PFRPG Kingdom Record Sheets.pdf
PFRPG NPC Sheet.pdf
PFRPG Settlement Sheet.pdf

Dark Archive

Pretty cool


It may be handy to note that instructions for the use of the kingdom record sheets can be found in the back of the Kingmaker Player's Guide.


Will this be updated to include other record sheets (like those for caravans) or with the new character sheets from the Beginner Box?


I am new to Pathfinder and the sheets are great, but going through things step by step, did I miss something?
1) Where is Class?
2) What about the separation of the Perception skills...?
It is nearly midnight, I may be missing something or interpreting it incorrectly. Any assistance would be great.

Sovereign Court

Pathfinder Adventure Path, Campaign Setting, Companion, Modules Subscriber; Pathfinder Comics Subscriber
Kcits wrote:

I am new to Pathfinder and the sheets are great, but going through things step by step, did I miss something?

1) Where is Class?
2) What about the separation of the Perception skills...?
It is nearly midnight, I may be missing something or interpreting it incorrectly. Any assistance would be great.

1 = Class is entered in the slot marked 'character level', which is why it is fairly long. It could be clearer.

2 = Separation of Perception? I know there are occasional modifiers based purely on single sense, like the scent ability or low-light vision but these are handled as extra modifiers. Perhaps you are a 3.5 player, that system had two perception skills?

The Exchange

getting a full page size, official sheet for tracking spells for various spellcasters (each with it's specific needs) could be really great...


GeraintElberion wrote:
Kcits wrote:

I am new to Pathfinder and the sheets are great, but going through things step by step, did I miss something?

1) Where is Class?
2) What about the separation of the Perception skills...?
It is nearly midnight, I may be missing something or interpreting it incorrectly. Any assistance would be great.

1 = Class is entered in the slot marked 'character level', which is why it is fairly long. It could be clearer.

2 = Separation of Perception? I know there are occasional modifiers based purely on single sense, like the scent ability or low-light vision but these are handled as extra modifiers. Perhaps you are a 3.5 player, that system had two perception skills?

Thank you! That helps!


Will this be updated with the sheets from Ultimate Campaign?

Paizo Employee Digital Products Assistant

2 people marked this as a favorite.

You can find those sheets here. We have updating the Community Use Package on the To Do List.

Sovereign Court

Pathfinder Battles Case Subscriber; Pathfinder Deluxe Comics Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber

Can they be updated to editable pdf's as well? Pretty please?


Lucien Freeman wrote:
Can they be updated to editable pdf's as well? Pretty please?

With sugar on top?

No seriously, I will personally send the Paizo office whatever sugary treat they wish if we can get editable pdf character sheets.


Chris Lambertz wrote:
You can find those sheets here. We have updating the Community Use Package on the To Do List.

Thanks, Chris!


BigDTBone wrote:
Lucien Freeman wrote:
Can they be updated to editable pdf's as well? Pretty please?

With sugar on top?

No seriously, I will personally send the Paizo office whatever sugary treat they wish if we can get editable pdf character sheets.

+2

The moment they are editable pdf's I will be buying.


Can we please add the Mythic character sheet to this? Thanks

Paizo Employee Digital Products Assistant

1 person marked this as a favorite.
OooMatron wrote:
Can we please add the Mythic character sheet to this? Thanks

Definitely! I've put it on the To Do list.


Chris Lambertz wrote:
OooMatron wrote:
Can we please add the Mythic character sheet to this? Thanks
Definitely! I've put it on the To Do list.

Thank you!

Paizo Employee Digital Products Assistant

The Mythic character sheet has been added to this package.

Community / Forums / Paizo / Product Discussion / Community Use Package: Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Record Sheets All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.