Pathfinder Society T-Shirt: Andoran Faction

3.00/5 (based on 2 ratings)
Facebook Twitter Email

From humble beginnings as loggers and merchants, the Andorens proved themselves survivors on a hard frontier. Even before they won their independence they were an impressive people. Brave explorers and canny merchants, they were the first to sail the sea beyond the Arch of Aroden. They settled distant colonies, hewing a life from wild lands and an inhospitable coastline fraught with peril. The power of Old Taldor's navy rested on the shoulders of capable Andoren commanders whose skill at arms, fiery tenacity, and naval puissance was unrivaled in the empire's glory day.

Features the Andoran faction logo in two shades of blue on a steel-colored 100%-cotton tee.

Product Availability

Are there errors or omissions in this product information? Got corrections? Let us know at store@paizo.com.

PZOTEE004-2XL


See Also:

Average product rating:

3.00/5 (based on 2 ratings)

Sign in to create or edit a product review.

Poor sizing, packaging and quality

2/5

I ordered this shirt and the Gray Maidens shirt. The Gray Maidens shirt is a far superior product for $2 less then I paid for this shirt. As the other poster mentioned I don't like the packaging and the size was too short where the Gray Maidens shirt was perfect and plenty long. The material doesn't feel as nice as the gray Maidens shirt. This shirt Feels flimsy. It is not 100% cotton as the description says. The Tag say 90% and it is not Preshrunk where the Gray Maidens shirt is 100% cotton and Preshrunk. I wish this shirt was better quality I wouldn't mind paying extra for it. I do like the extra re-roll so I am giving it an extra star.


Andoran Freedom Shirt

4/5

This shirt is pretty awesome. The colors go very well together and it has that military / patriotic feel to it. Most people will have no idea what it means so feel free to wear it out in public. Not only do you get a free re-roll at conventions and society games for justing wearing this shirt, but it is a total chick magnet too. My only complaint is how they are packaged. Very wrinkled once you finally pry them out from their slice of cheese packaging that they come in. The first time I wore the wrinkled shirt in public, someone gave me a dollar and wished me well on my job hunt. I spent the dollar on gum. After a few washes, it looks fine now. I recommend you buy one right now.


Liberty's Edge

Paizo Charter Superscriber; Pathfinder Companion, Pathfinder Accessories Subscriber; Starfinder Charter Superscriber

I shall show my lust for freedom and the destruction of Tyranny where ever it may lay by...

Buying this t-shirt!!!!

Dark Archive

A "steel-colored" Andoran T-shirt? I'll have to get one of those.

--Doran Steele

Sovereign Court

A Seattle Seahawks T-shirt--Cool!

Liberty's Edge

Zootcat wrote:
A Seattle Seahawks T-shirt--Cool!

man, i was going to buy one until you said that...

Liberty's Edge

Spectacular!

Sovereign Court

houstonderek wrote:
Zootcat wrote:
A Seattle Seahawks T-shirt--Cool!
man, i was going to buy one until you said that...

NO! I was just joking! It really is a cool shirt. I'm getting one. In fact, ALL the cool kids are getting one.

Liberty's Edge

Zootcat wrote:
houstonderek wrote:
Zootcat wrote:
A Seattle Seahawks T-shirt--Cool!
man, i was going to buy one until you said that...
NO! I was just joking! It really is a cool shirt. I'm getting one. In fact, ALL the cool kids are getting one.

a taldor spy trying to infiltrate? hmmmph... ;)

Liberty's Edge

Zootcat wrote:
A Seattle Seahawks T-shirt--Cool!

Hey, Zootcat! Paizo made a Burger King shirt for you guys!

Looks like that crown is about the same size as your cute, little kingdom...

--Sincerely,
A Liberated Former Subject

PS
Sorry about taking the Imperial Navy with us--no hard feelings, right?

Sovereign Court

Andrew Turner wrote:
Zootcat wrote:
A Seattle Seahawks T-shirt--Cool!

Hey, Zootcat! Paizo made a Burger King shirt for you guys!

Looks like that crown is about the same size as your cute, little kingdom...

--Sincerely,
A Liberated Former Subject

PS
Sorry about taking the Imperial Navy with us--no hard feelings, right?

No. No hard feelings. Because the Burger Emporer has the Ulfen Guard. That's right... Viking ninjas!

Sovereign Court

I'm quite surprised such a backwater nation can even produce 'shirts'.

Liberty's Edge

Uzzy wrote:
I'm quite surprised such a backwater nation can even produce 'shirts'.

I wondered the same thing--I mean, all the best artisans and craftsmen defected and immigrated to Andoran.

How you guys found the time and managed the resources, in between your constant infighting and political gamesmanship, to make a national shirt...

Well, bravo, on the effort, if nothing else.

Lantern Lodge

Andrew Turner wrote:

I wondered the same thing--I mean, all the best artisans and craftsmen defected and immigrated to Andoran.

How you guys found the time and managed the resources, in between your constant infighting and political gamesmanship, to make a national shirt...

That's "healthy competition", thank you very much. Besides, aren't you worried about losing favor by consorting with us? You aren't trying to start a new trend, are you?

Liberty's Edge Contributor

Although I really like this shirt...and will get one after August, when I can justify spending more money on RPG-related stuff (big print product hit this month), I would really like to see the faction symbols moved to the back, and replaced with the Pathfinder Society Logo placed tastefully on the left breast-pocket area.

I think it would be quite stylish, and wouldn't constantly slam people in the face with knowledge of your faction.

Just a thought.

Paizo Employee Chief Technical Officer

Paris Crenshaw wrote:

Although I really like this shirt...and will get one after August, when I can justify spending more money on RPG-related stuff (big print product hit this month), I would really like to see the faction symbols moved to the back, and replaced with the Pathfinder Society Logo placed tastefully on the left breast-pocket area.

I think it would be quite stylish, and wouldn't constantly slam people in the face with knowledge of your faction.

Just a thought.

That actually was our original plan... but it was *much* more expensive. We are looking at other vendors, though, so it might still happen in the future.

Liberty's Edge

Hey, can anyone at Paizo tell me if these Pathfinder Society t-shirts going to be for sale at Gen Con 2009 this year? I'd dearly love to buy one in XXXL, but I'm clearly too late to order one and receive it before I head to Indy.

Thanks in advance!


They will be available at the Paizo booth in limited quantities, though they're wrapped and will need a wash and probably iron to smooth them out.

Lantern Lodge

Pathfinder Battles Case Subscriber; Pathfinder Card Game, Companion, Maps, Pathfinder Accessories Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber; Starfinder Charter Superscriber

Just a wash and hang dry ...

Spoiler:
... actually that could be said of any clothing item - I've never ironed anything in my life.

RPG Superstar 2009 Top 32

The Pathfinder Society T-Shirts need a resupply in some of the upper range sizes.

... How else can your members ... "expand."

Paizo Employee Chief Technical Officer

Lord Fyre wrote:

The Pathfinder Society T-Shirts need a resupply in some of the upper range sizes.

... How else can your members ... "expand."

I think we'll be replacing them instead of reprinting them, but I don't think we've finalized our plans yet.

Liberty's Edge

Vic - did you mean making a whole new line rather than having new ones made of the existing t-shirt designs?

Thanks!

Mike

Grand Lodge

I know I'd certainly like to see a new Andora T-shirt with the new logo.

Paizo Employee Chief Technical Officer

Qstor wrote:

Vic - did you mean making a whole new line rather than having new ones made of the existing t-shirt designs?

Thanks!

Mike

I don't think we've decided what we'll be doing yet.

Silver Crusade

I wish there was an Andoren pride T-shirt with Colson Maldris on it! I'm a HUGE fangirl~ xD Or is it only a standard Eagle Knight on this page: http://paizo.com/pathfinderSociety/factions/andoran . . ? At any rate, awesome! And I can't wait until the new bazillion times cooler sigil is made into nerdwear. ^ ^

Liberty's Edge

It seems that I'm limited to small. Does anyone know when there will be more in XL?

Contributor

At this time we're not currently planning to reprint the faction t-shirts.


i know that there other shirts but the fraction shirts are ones that needs to be available. there is just something about showing your colors around. it makes me sad that i cant get my fraction. when will you make them available?

Webstore Gninja Minion

As stated earlier in the thread, we don't have any plans to remake these shirts.

Liberty's Edge

Why are there no plan to remake the faction shirts?

Grand Lodge Pathfinder Society Campaign Coordinator

R. J. Fire wrote:
Why are there no plan to remake the faction shirts?

Faction shirts, first and foremost, weren't great sellers. After five years, we still have some in the warehouse that sit collecting dust.

Also, with the possible elimination of some factions, it would make those shirts even less desirous. There are much better ways we can spend money on PFS than the creation of new shirts.

However, if there is substantial interest in them, I will certainly present it to my bosses for consideration.

Liberty's Edge

Michael Brock wrote:
R. J. Fire wrote:
Why are there no plan to remake the faction shirts?

Faction shirts, first and foremost, weren't great sellers. After five years, we still have some in the warehouse that sit collecting dust.

Also, with the possible elimination of some factions, it would make those shirts even less desirous. There are much better ways we can spend money on PFS than the creation of new shirts.

However, if there is substantial interest in them, I will certainly present it to my bosses for consideration.

Michael - thanks for the insight. Personally, $25 seems a little high for a single color t-shirt even with a graphic on it. Also, from some of the reviews, the quality of the tee is perhaps not extremely high. I personally don't know that as I've never seen one myself. If the price point were say $10-$15 I'd be more inclined to buy one.

Liberty's Edge

I'm still interested in the shirts. Is there anyway to pre-order them and just create the ones that are ordered?

Mike

Webstore Gninja Minion

Qstor wrote:
Is there anyway to pre-order them and just create the ones that are ordered?

Not at this time, no.

Liberty's Edge

Liz Courts wrote:
Qstor wrote:
Is there anyway to pre-order them and just create the ones that are ordered?
Not at this time, no.

ok...well maybe there's a way to just interest in shirts with the new faction symbols and print JUST those instead of having a bunch of the shirts sit in your warehouse.

Mike

Community / Forums / Paizo / Product Discussion / Pathfinder Society T-Shirt: Andoran Faction All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.