Dungeon Issue #139

****½ (based on 2 ratings)
TSR82139

Add PDF $4.95

Printed Issue Unavailable

Facebook Twitter Email

There Is No Honor
by James Jacobs
Dungeon’s new 12-part Savage Tide Adventure Path begins here, as a new band of heroes confront exotic monsters, undead pirates, and a sinister guild of thieves on the cusp of unleashing a murderous coup. A Savage Tide Adventure Path scenario for 1st-level characters.

Sasserine
by James Jacobs
Discover the streets and canals of the city of Sasserine in this backdrop article. Includes a four-panel poster map of the city of Sasserine.

Requiem of the Shadow Serpent
by Anson Caralya
Explore a warren of snake-haunted caverns where magic itself has lost its way and the faithful of Shar lurk in every corner. A Forgotten Realms adventure for 9th-level characters.

Maure Castle: The Greater Halls
by Robert J. Kuntz
What deadly menaces and fantastic treasures await within the Greater Halls of Maure Castle? A D&D adventure for 17th-level characters.

Additional Formats

PDF

Our Price: $4.95

Add to Cart
Printed Issue

Our Price: $7.99

Unavailable


Product Availability

PDF:

Fulfilled immediately.

Printed Issue:

Unavailable

Are there errors or omissions in this product information? Got corrections? Let us know at store@paizo.com.

TSRDUN139


See Also:

Average product rating:

****½ (based on 2 ratings)

Sign in to create or edit a product review.

Silver Crusade

Hi,

in the news I find only conversion notes and downloadable supplements for Dungeon until approximately February 2007.
Was the publishing of conversion notes for the Savage Tide and of Supplements for Dungeon in general stopped?
Is there any chance to get conversion notes for the rest of the Adventure path and / or the pdf supplements?

Thanks to anybody who knows something about this and lets me know ...

Best regards


Eledriel Darkfire wrote:

Hi,

in the news I find only conversion notes and downloadable supplements for Dungeon until approximately February 2007.
Was the publishing of conversion notes for the Savage Tide and of Supplements for Dungeon in general stopped?
Is there any chance to get conversion notes for the rest of the Adventure path and / or the pdf supplements?

Thanks to anybody who knows something about this and lets me know ...

Best regards

Is there any reason #139 isn't available in print but the rest of the series is? Can anyone help me out?

Thanks


Adventure Path Charter Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber
Jay Walsh wrote:


Is there any reason #139 isn't available in print but the rest of the series is? Can anyone help me out?

Thanks

Given James Jacobs' love of all things dinosaur, he might have purchased them all.

The fact that it has something about Maure Castle in it, an adventure that Paizo's staff has mentioned as being immensely popular, suggests that people grabbed it up.

Paizo Employee Creative Director

The combination of a Maure Castle installment plus the first installment of a new AP ("Savage Tide") resulted in a VERY popular issue. It sold out pretty quickly, and as it's a magazine, there was never a reprint.


James Jacobs wrote:
The combination of a Maure Castle installment plus the first installment of a new AP ("Savage Tide") resulted in a VERY popular issue. It sold out pretty quickly, and as it's a magazine, there was never a reprint.

Is there anyway to access it online?


Paizo Charter Superscriber; Pathfinder Deluxe Comics Subscriber; Pathfinder Legends Subscriber; Starfinder Charter Superscriber

There's a PDF of the issue for sale here.

Edit: Though scrolling up to the top of this page works just as well as the link.


Pathfinder Adventure Path, Card Game, Maps, Modules, Roleplaying Game Subscriber; Pathfinder Battles Case Subscriber; Pathfinder Deluxe Comics Subscriber; Starfinder Charter Superscriber

Tangentially, can anyone tell me why Issue #149 isnt available, even in PDF format?

Silver Crusade

Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber

Because WotC pulled the license before Paizo could make a PDF of the last issues of mags.


Pathfinder Adventure Path, Card Game, Maps, Modules, Roleplaying Game Subscriber; Pathfinder Battles Case Subscriber; Pathfinder Deluxe Comics Subscriber; Starfinder Charter Superscriber
Gorbacz wrote:
Because WotC pulled the license before Paizo could make a PDF of the last issues of mags.

Ahh, thanks.

Rather disappointing since my AP collection is now tantalisingly one issue short of a complete set. :(

Scarab Sages

Does anyone know what the bonus post map in this issue was?

Nevermind, I can read!

Paizo Employee Creative Director

A map of the city of Sasserine.


Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber

Articles in the magazine:

CAMPAIGN WORKBOOK:
The Cast - Healing for Hire;
The City - Merchant Madness II
MAP OF MYSTERY:
Darkmaiden's Dance, Merchant Caravel

Community / Forums / Paizo / Product Discussion / Dungeon Issue #139 All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.