Dungeons & Dragons: Wizards Presents—Races and Classes

2.20/5 (based on 15 ratings)

Our Price: $19.95

Discontinued

Facebook Twitter Email

A behind-the-scenes exploration of the Dungeons & Dragons game.

This lavishly illustrated book gives roleplaying game fans a unique, behind-the-curtain glimpse into the making of the Dungeons & Dragons roleplaying game. The book contains essays and asides from the game's premier designers, developers, and editors. Through words and illustrations, it explores some of the D&D game's most iconic races and classes, sharing insights never before revealed in any previous game product.

Product Availability

Discontinued

This product has been discontinued by the manufacturer or is no longer being carried by our distributor.

Are there errors or omissions in this product information? Got corrections? Let us know at store@paizo.com.

WOC2164874


See Also:

1 to 5 of 15 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | next > last >>

Average product rating:

2.20/5 (based on 15 ratings)

Sign in to create or edit a product review.

Found it interesting

4/5

I appreciate the insight Races and Classes is providing into the main inhabitants of the upcoming 4e world. Some backstory is provided, as is a glimpse of how the designers are trying to weave together the elements of the edition as they apply to the main races. If you are interested in this sort of sketch of the philosophy undergirding the design, and *only* if you are interested in it, I think this is a pretty fun booklet. I'm definitely enjoying it, and little elements like using Jonathan Strange and Mr. Norrell as a touchstone to illustrate the development of the Eladrin really help to pull things together conceptually.

Only for those who are really, really interested in 4e. Anyone else who buys this will probably join the several reviewers who feel the title is a ripoff. But if you are truly interested in the backstory of the 4e world, not an unenjoyable place to start.


Because there's nothing lower than One star...

1/5

Its hard to say anything that hasn't already been said. I've looked through it and can find nothing I like. Early on I had hopes for the 4th Edition from what I'd heard, but the more I hear, the less interest I have. If this is a clear indication of the new edition, then I will not be getting it. If this is not a clear indication, then WotC should be slapped for printing it.


As advertised . . .

4/5

No rules, but from the way this book was advertised most shouldn't be expecting that anyways. What we do get is a quality writing and art. The writing hints at what is to come with 4e races and classes and gives the rationale for the designers choices. The art is great, high quality stuff. If you can get it cheap, do so.


Let the Fleecing Begin

1/5

Didn't purchase this myself, one of the guys in our gaming group did and it got passed around the table. Sure, the art's nice (as some others have mentioned) but with nothing rules-wise this doesn't seem to me to be a preview book at all, just a 4E art book. I agree with other reviewers that this should've been released as a free download but for those that like actual books I think this should've been priced at $10 or less.


Coffee Table Cr@p

2/5

Ok so i too bought this, preorder, from amazon for $10 total. But after seeing it, and reading parts of it, this POS should have just been a section on the Wizards website.

The fact that they can sell these two books is pissing me off.

It would be nice for WotC to give some sort of compensation to those of us that were dupt into wasting our money on their crap.


1 to 5 of 15 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | next > last >>
1 to 50 of 81 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | next > last >>

Ah fooey on you guys!! Blargh! You got me all excited. I thought this was going to be the book I've been waiting all 3rd edition for--a compendium collecting...you know, Races and Classes so far in one tidy spot.

Hatehatehate.

I was looking for one product with things like the Spellthief and the Hexblade and the Samurai and races like the Goliath and the Hazaru and the Maenads all in one place.

Curse y'all for gettin' this ol' guy's hopes up. *rattles his cane at you threateningly*


yeah they want to sell you a book about how they are ruining DND and making forth edition


It should be a free PDF to entice us into buying the new game.

Or at the very least they should give you a full refund when you buy the 4e PHB.


Are they really expecting us to buy this? Aren't most of us going to just skim through it at the bookstore?

I'm actually still excited about 4e (despite everything), but I'll buy it when it actually comes out...


The 8th Pagan wrote:

It should be a free PDF to entice us into buying the new game.

Or at the very least they should give you a full refund when you buy the 4e PHB.

Why people are going to buy it. People on the WotC message boards proudly announce they have already pre ordered all things conected to 4th edition. It's funny, but you would think such articles would be in Dragon magazine. But Dragon magazine is now free. So what does anyone expect for a free ezine. Not a whole lot that is for sure.


Whimsy Chris wrote:

Are they really expecting us to buy this? Aren't most of us going to just skim through it at the bookstore?

that is what I am going to do.

Whimsy Chris wrote:


I'm actually still excited about 4e (despite everything), but I'll buy it when it actually comes out...

Me too. But how excited are you if you ar not going to buy the preview huh? Have you pre ordered the 4e books yet? Probably not. I'm just not sure about your excitement if you haven't pre ordered nine months ahead of the release date for 4e.


Sir Kaikillah wrote:
Whimsy Chris wrote:

Are they really expecting us to buy this? Aren't most of us going to just skim through it at the bookstore?

that is what I am going to do.

Come to think of it, that is what I do with most of the stuff WotC has come out with lately.


Whimsy Chris wrote:

Are they really expecting us to buy this? Aren't most of us going to just skim through it at the bookstore?

That's what I'm planning on doing. (Actually I plan to take it the nice lounge area the book store has and peruse it for several hours... or a few minutes depending on how much it piques my interest.)

Dark Archive

My FLGS might not even stock it. I may never see a copy of this book, ever.

I guess I'll survive.


I'm sure any juicy bits will be on EN World within a few hours of its release.

Liberty's Edge

I almost want to buy it for argument fuel. ;)
Race Class book....$20.
Internet flame war materiel....priceless.


My bet on this one is that it still won't have any real solid information on how 4th edition really works (in part because they don't have it completely nailed down yet). I'm betting the most "solid" information will be on exactly what classes and races are in the 4th edition Player's Handbook I, and the rest will be collected information that they have already leaked out (i.e. the way levels break down, "heroic" and so forth).

I'm picturing a one or two page spread with minimal information and big "4th edition" artwork for the new classes and races, so as to minimize the amount they actually have to put on a page.

Examples? Look at the Dungeon Survival Guide that just came out for what I'm thinking. I could be wrong, but for some reason I'm thinking this is exactly what their preview is going to be set up like.


It occured to me last night that the "Wizards Presents..." books might be the reason why WoTC is being so obtuse and tight-lipped with information. Why tell your fans and customers your reasons for changing things and creating a new addition when you can have them buy a book that explains it all for them?

"Want to know why we left gnomes out? Well, we could tell you but why don't you buy and read our book instead!"


Aaron Whitley wrote:

It occured to me last night that the "Wizards Presents..." books might be the reason why WoTC is being so obtuse and tight-lipped with information. Why tell your fans and customers your reasons for changing things and creating a new addition when you can have them buy a book that explains it all for them?

"Want to know why we left gnomes out? Well, we could tell you but why don't you buy and read our book instead!"

I am of the opinion that this may very well be the case - the 'Presents' series may well be a giant collection of overpriced fly swatters/catalogs, especially if they weigh in at the same size and page count we saw with the so-called 'Survival Guide', and especially if they have the same degree of craptacular content.

Granted, the cost at thier end probably wasn't too bad - although I can only imagine the returns percentages on them is going to be much higher than the other (larger, thicker, with actual content) books they have released of late.

In a way, I'll be 'biting the bullet' for my circle of gamers, to see if they are indeed exhaling sunshine in my undergarments or continuing to - basically - scam as many as they can when this 'Presents' book comes down the pipeline...

Dark Archive

Post deleted.

I should finish reading before posting. Oops.

Liberty's Edge

Pathfinder Starfinder Adventure Path Subscriber
Joey Virtue wrote:
yeah they want to sell you a book about how they are ruining DND and making forth edition

Apparently without even showing the nuts and bolts of what changes are actually being made. This apparently is another piece of fluff like Dungeon Survival Guide.

The only thing that they could do to up their odds on selling the product is to shrink wrap the thing. That way, we won't have an opportunity to browse through it and realize what kind of garbage it is before laying down our milk money.

Incidentally, it seems to me that the products WotC is releasing up to 4e are costing more to produce than the sales the company will generate. Forgive me for my lack of a MBA, but couldn't WotC be using this interim time more productively? (Moreover, I sure hope WotC uses recycled paper. I'd hate to think of the damage to the environment over crap like this.)

Or is it WotC's ploy to get all of our expectations down into the gutter. Then, when 4e comes out, we'll have forgotten all the good times, and simply look to 4e as an improvement. (I must say that I do have high hopes for 4e. Star Wars Saga Edition was a definite improvement over WotC's Revised Core Rules. I hope WotC learns from its improvements, i.e., simplify and streamline.)

New rules are no good if they simply create new problems to replace the old.


I can't understand the excitement about 4e and it's release. I think it will be a good day for those games still using the 3.5 rules for their mechanics. Instead of 4th edition it should be called Dungeons and Dragons Lite where players can argue over it being less filling or taste great. The rest of us will be playing a role playing game not a psudo computer game.

Why do they keep pushing the "Lavish Artwork"? If you want good art go to a museum if you want to game read the rules. I never saw anything useful in 90% of the drawings in the books' illustrations. Who cares what they think a monk should look or the strip... sorceress and her nor to useful outfit.

Rustle
};{>


I've been looking forward to 4th edition and have been making plans to update my campaign. If this product provides enough info on the rules for the new races and classes to allow me to start on this long process 3-4 months early, I'll be buying it.

If it is all fluff and a history lesson on earlier editions of the rules (remember when elf, dwarf and halfling were classes, and there were no races), then I will not be buying it.

And my thoughts on the new 'Dungeon' and 'Dragon' virtual magazines are that they suck. The articles are no more helpful than was previously available on the wizards website for free. They are not actually magazines, you cannot print them out or even view them as a PDF, they are a series of articles on separate web pages. I remember fondly the days when we had awesome feature for free on the website anyway (Four Corners of the World and Mind's Eye were my favourites). It looks like they are being replaces with articles that we will have to pay to view.

Edit: On the subject of artwork, about 50% of the time they use all the images from a book anyway; either as an art gallery article or in some sort of web-enhancement article or preview (if we show this cool picture, people will buy the book).


Priced over in the UK at £14.99 now if its listed at $17.99 then what happens when they release the rest of their 4e stuff?

Are we expected to pay £22 for the Shadowfell release?

The 3.5 phb was priced at £18 or so, exactly how are they going to promote something when there is little evidence of it being worth it...

I feel guilty just considering going to a local library and seeing if I can order it there...

Scarab Sages

Hey Paizo, have you guys sold any of these?

Paizo Employee CEO

Tom Baumbach wrote:
Hey Paizo, have you guys sold any of these?

Yep, we have.

-Lisa

Scarab Sages

Pathfinder Card Game, Rulebook Subscriber

I scanned through this at Books-a-million a couple of nights ago and could not believe they were charging $20 for it. It's soft-cover with no practical game value. It merely describes the thoughts that went into planning the new races and classes.

$5 dollars maybe, but not $20.

As for making me want the new edition, it failed there. The new rules may be alright but their new fluff just leaves me cold and sad.

Liberty's Edge

Wow, yet another thing to not buy. I'm going to be so glad to not read this when I get home. And for all you people out there not reading this, you're not alone.


4th edition:

So they're eliminating schools of magic, turning spellcasters into Harry Pooter clones with their wand/staff/orb nonsense, axing gnomes and half-rcs and bringing up tielfings (where's the aasimar). 30th level is THE limit because the gods have been dumbed down and a player's goal is to fight and replace them since the rebel angels, sorry, devils, killed God and became demons (HOW is this not what the Christian fundamentalist mothers in the 80s were spastic over?).

Apparently the Great Wheel cosmology and the idea of demiplanes was too esoteric and cerebral for the fellows from Hasbro. At least with WotC, card-floppers though they were, they were gamers, these corporate stooges are in it for the money and nuts to loyal RPGers.

Bastards.

And those nimrods on the boards drooling and pitching half-masts about pre-ordering their 4th ediiton fecal matter?

Quislings, the lot of 'em.


Wow, and dudes tell me I'm harsh.

Dark Archive

I skimmed the book this weekend. Not worth the money cause it lacks real flavor, though I did like the artwork.

Sovereign Court

Pathfinder Companion, Pathfinder Accessories, Pawns, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Charter Superscriber
Kruelaid wrote:
Wow, and dudes tell me I'm harsh.

No joke. You're going to have to step up if you're going to out do Kenneth Denk II awesome tirade!

Kenneth, I'm with you all the way!


Not had a chance to get a look at the latest discharge from Hasbeen.... Hasbro as I live in the UK and not seen the book yet.

But I was not planning to buy it anyway, just wanted a browse.

Based on what others have been saying....

If a 30th level character can kill a god then the gods are just too weak.

My own campaign is at 22nd level and the best the characters are ever likely to achieve is Quasi Deity (from Deities and Demigods) status.

In my opinon, stats for a god are irrelevant and killing such a being will, at best, annoy the crap out of the deity for a while. And most likely annoy the allies of that deity who will want to 'have a few words' with the offenders.

The Exchange

Kenneth Denk II wrote:

4th edition:

So they're eliminating schools of magic, turning spellcasters into Harry Pooter clones with their wand/staff/orb nonsense, axing gnomes and half-rcs and bringing up tielfings (where's the aasimar). 30th level is THE limit because the gods have been dumbed down and a player's goal is to fight and replace them since the rebel angels, sorry, devils, killed God and became demons (HOW is this not what the Christian fundamentalist mothers in the 80s were spastic over?).

Apparently the Great Wheel cosmology and the idea of demiplanes was too esoteric and cerebral for the fellows from Hasbro. At least with WotC, card-floppers though they were, they were gamers, these corporate stooges are in it for the money and nuts to loyal RPGers.

Bastards.

And those nimrods on the boards drooling and pitching half-masts about pre-ordering their 4th ediiton fecal matter?

Quislings, the lot of 'em.

I love you, man.

I'm sure some "nimrods" are gonna flame you but screw 'em. They are sheep and will be fleeced by Farmer WotC. Good post and I am in 100% agreement.

FH
*Edit* BTW, for all the imbeciles that WotC is targeting:
quis·ling (kwzlng) KEY
NOUN:
A traitor who serves as the puppet of the enemy occupying his or her country.


Yeah, people that are excited about or interested in a new edition are complete traitors. The idea of changing mechanics or flavor is completely foreign to the industry as a whole and anyone that switches is going to get an old skool Amish-style shunning.

Y'all still use THAC0, right?

The Exchange

James Keegan wrote:

Yeah, people that are excited about or interested in a new edition are complete traitors. The idea of changing mechanics or flavor is completely foreign to the industry as a whole and anyone that switches is going to get an old skool Amish-style shunning.

Y'all still use THAC0, right?

No it's more like Picasso's work being redone by an Anime/manga artist using crayons and deciding that Picasso's work was too abstract so making it more mainstream for the masses. Working in Oil is so lame! Crayon is fast!

The Exchange RPG Superstar 2009 Top 8

Wicht wrote:

I scanned through this at Books-a-million a couple of nights ago and could not believe they were charging $20 for it. It's soft-cover with no practical game value. It merely describes the thoughts that went into planning the new races and classes.

$5 dollars maybe, but not $20.

As for making me want the new edition, it failed there. The new rules may be alright but their new fluff just leaves me cold and sad.

So, basically, when they were planning 4e some administrator said "put together a report for me on what 4e should do" and at some point someone said "These are a great read. We could sell this!!"

RPGs aren't the only industry that manages to package and sell its the ideas that go into creating its product but it does feel like a rip off. Certainly not something I'd buy.

Would game designers find this useful?


Fake Healer wrote:
James Keegan wrote:

Yeah, people that are excited about or interested in a new edition are complete traitors. The idea of changing mechanics or flavor is completely foreign to the industry as a whole and anyone that switches is going to get an old skool Amish-style shunning.

Y'all still use THAC0, right?

No it's more like Picasso's work being redone by an Anime/manga artist using crayons and deciding that Picasso's work was too abstract so making it more mainstream for the masses. Working in Oil is so lame! Crayon is fast!

Everybody starts with crayons and comics first. Some people never move past it, others use it as a starting point to develop more refined tastes and techniques. And even then, they may still like to go back to crayons and comics every once in a while.

To paraquote the above mentioned artist (I'm sure I'm getting a few words wrong, but the sentiment will remain the same): "I've spent my adult life learning to draw like a child."


Saurstalk wrote:


The only thing that they could do to up their odds on selling the product is to shrink wrap the thing.

That's not gonnna work. Whenever I came across a module/book that was shrink wrapped I open it right there in the store, to see if it was worth buying. One time in a Borders I opened a D&D Basic set(The one with the D&D Miniatures in the lounge area, a store employee said "Hey what are you doing!" "I replied "Making sure everything is in here".

Any and all WOTC modules I opened because well you know...


I ordered this at my local gaming store, alas, it joined my dungeon survivla guide by being returned. This was a crap item, SHAME ON YOU WOTC! So after gutting the campaign setting I grew up with, now you want to sell me a an oversized magazine explaining how you butchered it is nauseating detail? I'd rather purchase a video of my colonoscopy. At least it would be relevant to me.

I wont be so banal as to swear I will never take a look at 4E, but That will be a long ways off. I will fill in ALL of the gaps in my 3.5 library when the books hit clearance and carry on with a comprehensively playtested system designed for adults and children with an IQ higher than 90.

I WAS a WOW junkie, and lemme tell you something, I played WOW for completely different reasons than those that get behind the table. It was a guilty pleasure. Trying to make P&P gaming appeal to them is a poor decision, the mediums are diametrically opposed. One is a VIDEO GAME!!! it is designed for instant gratification. The online aspect only sinks the hook a little deeper to help justify the ungodly amounts of time it takes to do ANYTHING!

On the other hand is a game that REQUIRES imagination AND investment. It encourages teamwork and an "out-of-the-box approach to your encounters. You spend time with real people, instead of "listening" in to the 12-year olds spam the global chat channels.

This is a game that has meant a lot to me throughout my life. I taught my little sister how to play (she's now a P&P junkie too.) and will be teaching my children. They do not need to be dumbed down to. They WANT complexity and depth.

I realize that it is far too late to scrub this massive investment that 4E has become. But make sure you are doing it for us, the lifers, and not a bunch of noobs whom will just fad it for a year or two and leave all us old folks stuck with the mess.

The Exchange

Donovan Vig wrote:
I realize that it is far too late to scrub this massive investment that 4E has become. But make sure you are doing it for us, the lifers, and not a bunch of noobs whom will just fad it for a year or two and leave all us old folks stuck with the mess.

Its somewhere here in the forums, someone quoted a WotC employee saying that they want to attract as many new guys as they want, the old ones will keep playing the game.

That sums the thinking of corporate guys out there. We, old players are being left behind, for the new generation that wants anything but a few hours of Hack n' Slash fun, fancy weapons and dazzling drawings.
I'm not telling you that I've never role-played a dwarven fighter with nothing in his head than the next battle and a the ale from the next tavern, but thats the difference between a P&P game and, lets say, a WoW gamer.
In the last one you want some PvP OR PvM and score some girls in the next pub, without roleplaying, chatting with your buds via the public chat.

The decisions about races disturbs me a little. About classes, well I really want to be able to play my game with only the 3 CORE books, and get an extensive list of spells, movements and skills my character needs, buying new books just to make fancy stuff or spice up the game.

Rules are a different matter, we had improvements that made us in supicious before, but they (in most cases) came to benefit the gameplay and pleased the majority of players (thats why we dont use THAC0 anymore).

BUT what is making me hate this thing is the feeling that I will be Conned after buyng the new edition, that all the Hasbro guys think is profit above all, no considerations on the fanbase.

Consideration on the fanbase is what made me subscribe to pathfinder, is what is making me rethink my budget and considering a subscription to planet stories, instead of going to a bookstore and buy a book in my own native language. The feeling of "profit for over anything" is one of the things in this world that makes me sad and angry.


I particularly liked how, as you gain in levels, as shown in the "three stage" art, as you become epic level you gain more strangely shaped bladed protrusions on your armor and strange ridges. Its a mark of epic skill to keep from slicing off your own hand on your armor enhancements.

3rd Edition had its "dugeonpunk" leather straps, tatoos, and piercings, and apparently the hallmark of 4th edition is oddly shaped blades and ridges on every possible surface. Oh, and dwarf women have to be kind of hot in a cute chubby chick kind of way, because, we all know, it ruins a campaign to have fat ugly chicks in the game (man I hope everyone has their sarcasm detectors on).

The Exchange Contributor, RPG Superstar 2008 Top 6

James Keegan wrote:

Yeah, people that are excited about or interested in a new edition are complete traitors. The idea of changing mechanics or flavor is completely foreign to the industry as a whole and anyone that switches is going to get an old skool Amish-style shunning.

Y'all still use THAC0, right?

Well, 3rd and 4th essentially still both do use THACO. The math changed, but the mechanic is overall what it always was. The 3rd ed way of hitting was a variant way years before 3rd existed.


James Keegan wrote:

Yeah, people that are excited about or interested in a new edition are complete traitors. The idea of changing mechanics or flavor is completely foreign to the industry as a whole and anyone that switches is going to get an old skool Amish-style shunning.

Y'all still use THAC0, right?

Ezekial! Get my trowel! It's time to regulate, Amish style on they ass.

Dark Archive Contributor

KnightErrantJR wrote:
Oh, and dwarf women have to be kind of hot in a cute chubby chick kind of way, because, we all know, it ruins a campaign to have fat ugly chicks in the game (man I hope everyone has their sarcasm detectors on).

I turned mine off. Thus, I am mortally offended.

Or morbidly.

Or maybe... morosely?

Morsally?


Mike McArtor wrote:
KnightErrantJR wrote:
Oh, and dwarf women have to be kind of hot in a cute chubby chick kind of way, because, we all know, it ruins a campaign to have fat ugly chicks in the game (man I hope everyone has their sarcasm detectors on).

I turned mine off. Thus, I am mortally offended.

Or morbidly.

Or maybe... morosely?

Morsally?

But the real question is, are you offended because I said the new dwarves are cute in a chubby chick kind of way, because you like cute chubby chicks, or are you offended because you don't like cute chubby chicks, or, are you offended because I said it ruins the game to have ugly fat chicks because you really dig ugly fat chicks.

I promise, with every molecule in my body, I have never and will never use the word "chick" that many times again in my life.


If I wanted to look at fat, ugly people I'd walk down my high street. (Hope those detectors are working...)

And... quisling? Come on, it's a game, not a f***ing country. I don't insult people who aren't going to buy 4E, so I don't see why I should be insulted just because I like the sound of it. These boards are getting unfriendly quickly.

Sovereign Court RPG Superstar 2009 Top 32, 2010 Top 8

FabesMinis wrote:

If I wanted to look at fat, ugly people I'd walk down my high street. (Hope those detectors are working...)

And... quisling? Come on, it's a game, not a f***ing country. I don't insult people who aren't going to buy 4E, so I don't see why I should be insulted just because I like the sound of it. These boards are getting unfriendly quickly.

I'll have to agree with you on this *gasp* It is over the line. It's a new edition people, just because we can pronounce it Wotzi doesn't mean we need to drop to this level.

Hmm, is Quisling Godwin's law by Proxie?

Dark Archive

KnightErrantJR wrote:
Oh, and dwarf women have to be kind of hot in a cute chubby chick kind of way, because, we all know, it ruins a campaign to have fat ugly chicks in the game (man I hope everyone has their sarcasm detectors on).

Actually, that's an improvement over 3e. In 3e, you couldn't even have cute chubby chicks, they had to be skinny. They changed the entire halfling race just to bring us Lidda.


I thought quislings were a type of fae from the 2E "Monster Megapaedia."

-The Gneech

Dark Archive Contributor

KnightErrantJR wrote:
I promise, with every molecule in my body, I have never and will never use the word "chick" that many times again in my life.

What if you go to a chicken farm in order to purchase a baby chicken, or chick? Cuz you can't buy a chick without using the word chick, or else the chick-selling farmer won't know you want to buy a chick might give you something that isn't a chick.


DangerDwarf wrote:

Improvement over 3e. In 3e, you couldn't even have cute chubby chicks, they had to be skinny. They changed the entire halfling race just to bring us Lidda.

Sneak Attack!


Anyone up for Champions yet?


Mike McArtor wrote:
KnightErrantJR wrote:
I promise, with every molecule in my body, I have never and will never use the word "chick" that many times again in my life.
What if you go to a chicken farm in order to purchase a baby chicken, or chick? Cuz you can't buy a chick without using the word chick, or else the chick-selling farmer won't know you want to buy a chick might give you something that isn't a chick.

I've taken a vow to avoid all chickens, after I worked at an egg farm when I was in high school. Seriously. I can't even look at raw eggs or eggs that aren't deeply hidden within another set of ingredients.

Remember, all chickens are fiendish creatures. If you listen to them long enough, they start to chant your name. True story.


Fake Healer wrote:
No it's more like Picasso's work being redone by an Anime/manga artist using crayons and deciding that Picasso's work was too abstract so making it more mainstream for the masses. Working in Oil is so lame! Crayon is fast!

Although I am ambivalent about the new edition, I can't help but say that manga is much more approachable than Picasso - in fact, I'd rather look at manga than Picasso any day of the week. Call me uncultured, but when I want to be entertained I want something to actually be entertaining.

1 to 50 of 81 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Paizo / Product Discussion / Dungeons & Dragons: Wizards Presents—Races and Classes All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.