Dungeon Crawl Classics #34: Cage of Delirium (OGL) PDF
(based on 2 ratings)
Add to Cart
An adventure for character levels 6–8
For decades, the ruined mansion south of town has been the source of furtive whispers and ill omens. While many have forgotten the night the sky burned red and the old halls fell to flame, all know that now its grounds are a dead place, where only fools and the suicidal dare tread. Yet those who do remember that fateful night nearly forty years ago can tell another tale: a tale of generosity, good intentions, and an unlikely romance, but also of jealousy, blasphemous curiosity, and demoniac insanity. The mansion to the south wasn't just some fop's manor house, they say, but a hospital an asylum of the insane. Now the heroes must infiltrate the long-abandoned, fire-scarred, and cursed halls of Haverthold Asylum. Can they put to rest the spirits that still stalk the ruin's halls?
If you enjoy this adventure, look for the rest of the Dungeon Crawl Classics series!
- Produced in cooperation with the award-winning musicians from Midnight Syndicate
- The print edition includes Gates of Delirium, a complete soundtrack on CD specially cued to the adventure! Each room instructs the DM to cue the appropriate track, providing a truly immersive roleplaying experience
- The PDF edition does not include Gates of Delirium, but the CD may be ordered here
- A truly unique adventuring experience that mixes puzzle-solving, mysteries, NPC interaction, and combat like you've never seen it before
- Written by Dragon editor F. Wesley Schneider with cover art by TSR legend Erol Otus
- Copies of the print edition purchased from paizo.com will be autographed by Dragon editor Wes Schneider!
Writer: F. Wesley Schneider
Cover Artist: Erol Otus
Back Cover Artist: Michael Erickson
Interior Artists: Ian Armstrong, Jason Edwards, Doug Kovacs, Cliff Kurowski, William McAusland, Brad McDevitt, Jesse Mohn, Stefan Poag
Cartographer: Jeremy Simmons
Are there errors or omissions in this product information? Got corrections? Let us know at