Sigur was born in the dwarven town of Redguard. Called to by his god Cayden Cailean he embraced a life of travel and fighting the good fight against evil. He has slain the restless undead, rescued people from monsters and healed the sick. He was in the small human town of Demois when it was attacked by hoards of undead. After fighting them off and finding a note cryptically pointing to the Dragons Delve he heads out to find out what happened. His joeney was incredibly easy as if something was guiding him there.
Male Dwarf Cleric 1 Age 50
NG Medium Type (dwarf)
Init +3; Senses darkvision; Perception +7
AC 19, touch 11, flat-footed 18
Fort +3, Ref +1, Will +5
+2 all vs spells, spell like abilitys, and poision
Speed 20 ft.+10 domain
Melee Longspear +3 (1d8+3/x3) P
Melee Battleaxe +3 (1d8+2-3/x3) S
Melee Warhammer +3 (1d8+2-3/x3) B
Ranged Sling +0 (1d4+2) B
+1 all goblins and orcs
Space 5 ft., Reach 5 ft.
• Deep Warrior: Dwarves with this racial trait grew up facing the abominations that live deep beneath the surface. They receive a +2 dodge bonus to AC against monsters of the aberration type and a +2 racial bonus on combat maneuver checks made to grapple such creatures (or to continue a grapple). This racial trait replaces defensive training.
• Hardy: Dwarves gain a +2 racial bonus on saving throws against poison, spells, and spell-like abilities.
• Stability: Dwarves gain a +4 racial bonus to their Combat Maneuver Defense when resisting a bull rush or trip attempt while standing on the ground.
• Craftsman: Dwarves are known for their superior craftsmanship when it comes to metallurgy and stonework. Dwarves with this racial trait receive a +2 racial bonus on all Craft or Profession checks related to metal or stone. This racial trait replaces greed.
• Stonecunning: Dwarves gain a +2 bonus on Perception checks to notice unusual stonework, such as traps and hidden doors located in stone walls or floors. They receive a check to notice such features whenever they pass within 10 feet of them, whether or not they are actively looking.
• Minesight: Dwarves with this racial trait increase the range of their darkvision to 90 feet; however, they are automatically dazzled in bright light and take a –2 penalty on saving throws against effects with the light descriptor. This racial trait replaces darkvision.
• Hatred: Dwarves gain a +1 racial bonus on attack rolls against humanoid creatures of the orc and goblinoid subtypes because of their special training against these hated foes.
Touch of Good (Sp): touch a creature as a standard action sacred bonus on attack rolls, skill checks, ability checks, and saving throws equal to half your cleric level (min 1) for 1 round. You can use this ability 3 + your Wisdom modifier.
Granted Powers: You are an explorer and find enlightenment in the simple joy of travel, be it by foot or conveyance or magic. Increase your base speed by 10 feet.
Door Sight (Su): You can lay your hand upon any surface and see what is on the other side, as if using clairvoyance. Using this power takes 1 minute, during which time you must be touching the surface you want to see through. You can keep looking for as long as 10 minutes with each use of this power, but must touch the surface and take no other action the entire time. The surface cannot be thicker than 6 inches plus 1 inch per cleric level you possess. You can use this power a number of times per day equal to 3 + your Wisdom modifier.
Aura of Good/ Chaos
Heavy shield wooden 10, Chain mail 40, This includes a backpack, a bedroll, a belt pouch, a cheap holy text, a flint and steel, an iron pot, a mess kit, rope, soap, a spell component pouch,, trail rations (5 days), a waterskin, and a wooden holy symbol. 17, crowbar 3, grappling hook 1
Is scribe scroll can be used to half costs add.
1 scroll create water 6.25
1 scroll remove fear 12.5
1 scroll magic weapon 12.5
Total Weight:71 lbs.