|1 person marked this as a favorite.
1. Do you currently like pathfinder 1e? (I know it sounds loaded, but please bare with me.) yes
2. Did you once like pathfinder 1e but now find it troublesome? (feel free to give details.) yes, too much added afterwards
3. Do you like 4th or 5th edition D&D? (Also sounds loaded but again no judgments) 4th no, 5th better. I didn't play 4th. I played a little of 5th
4. Which are you looking for class balance, smoother high level play, more options, or even all of those things? (Small edit: these weren't meant to be mutually excursive, I just want the gist of what you're looking for, feel free to add additional thoughts/desires as well.) all of them
5. How do you feel about making the game more accessible in general? Yes
6. Are you willing to give up on accessibility if you can still gain all of the benefits listed in question 4? Yes
7. Would you be willing to play an alternative rules system then what we have been presented? (A different version of pathfinder 2nd edition if you will). Yes
8. And if you said yes to the above question what would you like to see in that theoretical game? (Most of you will see what I'm doing here, I'm finding common ground) pf1 and pf2.
In general, pf1 was good in a lot things, but some things needed redone. From pf1 I would use the races and skill system, probably the feat system. From pf2 I would the spell system and character generation system. But all of the systems would need some work.