About Samuel Soulkeeper
Next RP ideas:
Ask the others about how shall we assault the tower
Samuel Soulkeeper is a member of the High Sentinels rangers of the Border Wood. He was born in Heldren from a middle class family. His father, Oldar, a soldier of Taldor, died during the last war against Qadira, whereas his mother, Maria, died giving birth to his sister. That was the way he got orphan at the age of 9 along with his sister, Ariadna. Without any other close familiars the child survived in the forest alone during one year and raised her sister, demonstrating an extreme dare for survival.
In the end the two children were taken care by an odd dwarf that showed them all the necessary tricks to comfortably survive in the forests. Among that, Varkun, as the dwarf was called, taught Samuel the art of gunsmithing and the use of the rare mountain dwarfs' firearms.
Life was good from then on for Samuel. His skill with the musket, his knowledge of the forest, his strong desire to protect and his fervor for Taldor, soon gave him a position among the rangers of the Border Wood.
When the snow suddenly arrived to the forest, Samuel advocated to investigate the source of the weird phenomena. The rangers’ leader orders though, were to wait and observe. That, along with the passive behaviour of the rangers’ leader towards criminals in the region and participation in Taldor’s politics, grew bitterness between him and Samuel.
When Samuel’s sister, Ariadna, disappeared in the cold of a snowy night, the young did not wait for orders. He took his horns of black powder, some cold outfit, and went after her. It was then when the rangers were attacked by surprise, and Samuel still doesn’t know about those events. He is daring to save Ariadna and discover the mystery behind the strange weather change.
Despite his complaints, truth is Samuel seems to fit quite well to the winter weather. This is because her mother was of Irrisen origin, something Samuel does not know. During his childhood she transmitted the boy a lot of knowledge of the winter and the north through Baba Yaga’s tales, along with the Hallit language, which Samuel thinks was just a personal code of her mother. What will Samuel feel when he discovers all those tales are true and her mother language is talked by thousand’s of people in the North?
Samuel is mainly moved by his desire to protect those around him and his fervor towards the Taldan nation and his ancient Empire history. He is a bit reckless, both in his manners and ways to go over life obstacles, but so far it seems luck has been on his side to overcome difficulties. Thus, he is truthful and believes in the goodness of people being appealed to fight against those who mistreat the weak.
He hates cold weather and recently he has been complaining continuously about the new climate conditions in the region.
Samuel is a tanned Taldan of dark black hair. His dark brown eyes unveil his ascendency as well. He usually wears leather explorer outfit, perfect for forest camouflage.
[dice=mwk Musket+PB-DA (touch and precise shot)]1d20+9+1-2[/dice]
[dice=mwk Musket+PB (touch and precise shot)]1d20+9+1[/dice]
[dice=mwk Musket (precise shot)]1d20+9[/dice]
[dice=mwk Musket-DA (touch and precise shot)]1d20+9-2[/dice]
[dice=mwk Musket Pistol-whip]1d20+5[/dice]
(Gunslinger average 175 gp)
+1 studded leather (+4 AC, max. Dex 5, 0 ACP), 1175 gp [p]
[s]mwk Studded leather, 20 lbs (+3 CA, max. Dex 5, 0 penalty) [p]
Waterskin, 1gp 4 lbs
Gold: 175gp +15% crafting + 12.5 (sold studded leather) = 213.5 gp
The necromancer has talked with two fey, one a winged one called Izoze, the other an atomie he keeps kidnapped. They wanted Lady Argentea kidnapped, but have not explained why or what did they promise to Rohkar Cindren, the necromancer.
- A portal has been opened into the Border Woods and Irrisen is entering here
- Dozens of portals have been created and are been expanded every day
- Our portal can be closed destroyed the projection at the other side, in a fortress known as the Pale Tower. The projection is probably on top, and we should dispel its magic or destroy the object.
- Baba Yaga has a fortress hidden from the world known as Artrosia
- Elvanna has captured the Dancing Hut, chained in front of her palace in Whitethrone. It is required to travel to Artosia.
- Dancing Hut instructions: 2 keys are required to select a destination. Throw the braid of white hair and the plague mask of the Black Rider into the cauldron and the Hut will do the rest to reach Artosia.
- Ariadna had been probably taken to the Pale Tower or Whitethrone by the fey
- Ashling is looking to avenge her family, her mother and brother are witch wolf skinwalkers (something like werewolves)
- Nadya brings regular shipments to the Pale Toer
- The mistress of the Pale Tower is a powerful witch named Nazhena
- Letitia and Samuel dancing approach
- The witches has some dealings with a northern glacier white dragon named Auburphex
- We deal with Jairess, the keeper of the Arie and its reporting birds. She gives us access to Radosek and we leave her alive
- Nazheena has taken Ariadna to Whitethrone to test and enroll her as a witch!
- THE BLACK RIDER LIVES!
1) Rapid ReloadB, Point-Blank-Shot, Precise Shot
3) Additional Traits
4) Deadly Aim
5) Iron Will
7) Rapid Shot
8) Improved Critical
9) Flickering Step or Empty Threads
11) Signature Deed (targeting)
12) Improved Precise Shot
13) Signature Strike Style
15) Signature Strike Taunt
16) Improved Initiative
Other feats of interest: