Welcome! I'm sure there's plenty of people here I haven't played with before, so nice to meet you! Just thought I'd get some ground rules down here for games at my table.
1) Please make sure you're familiar with the rules of your character and the rules of Organised Play. If you're new to Pathfinder Society (or Pathfinder in general), welcome! Let me know and I'll double-check to make sure everything's in order or answer any questions you have.
2) I like games to progress at a pretty steady clop, so please aim for a post every 24 hours (if not more). In combat, if you're missing for too long, you will either delay or use full defense for the round. Out of combat, I'll simply move on without you. If you disappear for a long time, you will not receive credit for the scenario.
3) Please make sure you have your PFS Number on your character's profile. Just so I don't have to go hunting for it when I'm writing up Chronicles.
4) I would really appreciate if you had your vital stats on your character's class line thing. Saves me digging through your profile every time I need to roll for initiative. I will endeavour to allow you to roll as many checks and saves as possible, but I will roll some for you in the interests of brevity and moving the game along.
5) Have fun!! Please let me know if you have any questions, complaints, criticism, compliments, cash donations, etc. :P