Droogami

Paizo the Kitten's page

47 posts. Alias of Moorluck.


RSS


Moorluck wrote:
I hate cats. I hate them so much that I can tell you exactly how many ways there are to skin a cat. >:)

Except me right?.... Right!?


Wet Blanket wrote:

I see that I've been replaced...

Never! Not as long as I piss on the bed whenever I'm mad at Moorluck you won't!


Obviously nobody ever told you guys that our one true purpose in life is to torture you. Honestly, pussy = suffering for man.


And who in the hal-ibut let the damn dogs in?!


Jess Door wrote:
Moorluck wrote:
Jess Door wrote:

omg omg OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!

Just won $500 in the office xmas raffle!

And they're serving margaritas at work!

Congrats my new bestest friend! Now could you pick me some lotto numbers before your good luck fades?
I has friends!

Yup, friends with deep pockets.

Deep, empty pockets, but friends none the less. ;)


WolfCat wrote:

Mraow...

Mrawr?

Grrrrow...

What the hell do I sound like?

Grrrrrrr...... That's a safe bet anyway.

I prefer, "Give me my pizza and beer damnit!!!" it seems to get the point across.


Kitty! wrote:
<Purrs, then shreds the curtains>

Grrrrrrreat, I'll probably get blamed for that.


Kitty! wrote:
Crazed Pokemon Fan wrote:
Paizo the Kitten wrote:
Puffy the Ninja Pie wrote:
Paizo the Kitten wrote:
Puffy the Ninja Pie wrote:
Sneaks into Moorluck's home and puts a pie in his fridge. Makes a successful Stealth skill check, and sneaks out without being seen, or shot.

~Creeps up behind Puffy and claws his backside.~

You forgot about me. ;)

Without a sound, he leaves a tuna fish pie for Paizo the Kitten, then disappears over a wall.

:)

Wha-? No pizza, no beer? Paizo lives off of pizza and beer, but this will do.
Kitteh!
Mrowr?

Oh look, another kitten. Stupid f%!%ing owners always bringing other animals home.

I mean, oh how cute.


Crazed Pokemon Fan wrote:
Paizo the Kitten wrote:
Puffy the Ninja Pie wrote:
Paizo the Kitten wrote:
Puffy the Ninja Pie wrote:
Sneaks into Moorluck's home and puts a pie in his fridge. Makes a successful Stealth skill check, and sneaks out without being seen, or shot.

~Creeps up behind Puffy and claws his backside.~

You forgot about me. ;)

Without a sound, he leaves a tuna fish pie for Paizo the Kitten, then disappears over a wall.

:)

Wha-? No pizza, no beer? Paizo lives off of pizza and beer, but this will do.
Kitteh!

Dear God!

~Runs from crazy kid.~


Puffy the Ninja Pie wrote:
Paizo the Kitten wrote:
Puffy the Ninja Pie wrote:
Sneaks into Moorluck's home and puts a pie in his fridge. Makes a successful Stealth skill check, and sneaks out without being seen, or shot.

~Creeps up behind Puffy and claws his backside.~

You forgot about me. ;)

Without a sound, he leaves a tuna fish pie for Paizo the Kitten, then disappears over a wall.

:)

Wha-? No pizza, no beer? Paizo lives off of pizza and beer, but this will do.


Hey! Check me out, I'm eating a Wizard for breakfast! ;)


Puffy the Ninja Pie wrote:
Sneaks into Moorluck's home and puts a pie in his fridge. Makes a successful Stealth skill check, and sneaks out without being seen, or shot.

~Creeps up behind Puffy and claws his backside.~

You forgot about me. ;)


Urizen wrote:
Paizo the Kitten wrote:
Urizen wrote:
The rain came and went through last night. It's sunny here and the birds are chirping loudly.
Birds you say? Do you always provide breakfast?
You'll have to ask the four other felines here. They're still alive, if that accounts for anything.

Rookies.


Urizen wrote:
The rain came and went through last night. It's sunny here and the birds are chirping loudly.

Birds you say? Do you always provide breakfast?


~A rather unseemly organ slowly materializes, followed by the rest of a large striped feline the size of a man.~

Puuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrfect. If we any iccccccccce that is.


Heathansson wrote:
Solnes wrote:
I want another kitty, ya'll help me convince hubby? Please?

I don't get in on these things.

No angle in it for me whatsoever.
Nothing but potetial psychic backlash and butthurtdom to look forward to.

Well said.


I will tear any other feline that steps into my home in twain, for I am the lone cat in this house.


Meow.


taig wrote:
Heathansson wrote:

dogs are sick f!##s.

they do that cos they can't troll teh webz.
I think cats would get on the web and tell everyone how smart they are. When they could be bothered to post, that is.

Why should we waste our time posting for your ammusment? We know how superior we are, and you know it too.... you humans just don't like to admit it.


Woodsy wrote:
Who!

You, for lunch, that's who!


Solnes wrote:
Paizo the Kitten wrote:
COUGER!!!!!!!!!!!

Psst...

** spoiler omitted **

Psst.

Spoiler:
bite me.
;)

Crazy Bird Lady wrote:
You young whippersnappers! Get off my lawn! *drools*

~burries a 'surprise' in the rose bushes.~

Sure thing Cougar lady. ;)


COUGER!!!!!!!!!!!


Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
The Thing from Beyond the Edge wrote:
Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
Stan Getz?
??????
Instead of "Wie gehts?"

What did wie gehts?


Woodraven wrote:

~Throws brown snowball at paizo kitten, as well as a q-tip~

*blasted roommate's cat is in heat again*

Is she purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrtty?


~Throws yellow snowball at WR.~


Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
I thought I smelled something. It was distracting me from recording final exam grades.

Sorry, my litterbox hasn't been changed since this jerk created me.


Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
We love you guys! And the people who sometimes roll up their sleeves and jump in there and help you till all hours!

+1000x860000000+690xpie(cherry, the best kind of pie!) ;)


Wet Blanket wrote:
Paizo the Kitten wrote:
Wet Blanket wrote:
Paizo the Kitten wrote:
Wet Blanket wrote:

Mine now!

*squish*

Meow? puuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

<Flops around>

*squish*

Meowar?*

(*WTF?)

Just trying out a new alias. I couldn't find a better picture. :)

*squish*

*Bats at WB, realizes his initials are WB and begins clawing*

ROAR!!!!


Wet Blanket wrote:
Paizo the Kitten wrote:
Wet Blanket wrote:

Mine now!

*squish*

Meow? puuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

<Flops around>

*squish*

Meowar?*

(*WTF?)


Wet Blanket wrote:

Mine now!

*squish*

Meow? puuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.


Celestial Healer wrote:
Good night all.

Good night purrrrrrrrrrrty burrrrrrrrrrrrdy.

I'll catch ya later.


Buy My STUFF!!!


Kitty Scratching Post.


Ambrosia Slaad wrote:
Paizo the Kitten wrote:
Sharoth wrote:

~looks at my watch~ So time travel does work. I have to warn you, do not do... ~disapears back to the future~

The next time this guy shows up, I'm gonna jump on his back and bite him on the head!

Nah, ride on his back to the future, steal a sports almanac for Moorluck and Solnes, and then ride the dragon here to the past.

Once they both become millionaires from betting on sports, they will shower you with the finest catnip and treats you could imagine.

.... And then I'll bite him in the head! I like your plan. Prrrrrrr.


Sharoth wrote:

~looks at my watch~ So time travel does work. I have to warn you, do not do... ~disapears back to the future~

The next time this guy shows up, I'm gonna jump on his back and bite him on the head!


Buy my stuff!!!!! Meow.


Purrrrrrrrfect, do I get to eat trespassers?


Kobold Cleaver wrote:
Paizo

Meow?


Meow. Dear God, please someone shoot this idiot. Meow.


Devlyn, Jack o' Nine Dales wrote:
Let there be....another Shadow Post

Hey buddy! Down here. Could you spill a lil more mead outa that tankard you got... I'm getting thirsty.


Major Monogram wrote:
Paizo the Kitten wrote:
Major Monogram wrote:
Paizo the Kitten wrote:
You guys are just jealous.... Paizo is The. Best. Name. EVAH!
You don't even know how to spell. Carl, have this recruit report for basic training immediately. And find him a nemesis.
Do you get to sleep curled up next to Solnes' breast? Nope, didn't think so. I win. Meow.
From now on you will be Agent P.C. Here is your secret agent hat. We are still wrking on finding you a nemesis. Hey Carl, is the Regurgitator out of prison yet?

You sir, have issues. That's cool though, I have boobs to play with. Prrrrrrrrrrrrrretty ones. I would accept maybe a hot chesty nemesis.


Major Monogram wrote:
Paizo the Kitten wrote:
You guys are just jealous.... Paizo is The. Best. Name. EVAH!
You don't even know how to spell. Carl, have this recruit report for basic training immediately. And find him a nemesis.

Do you get to sleep curled up next to Solnes' breast? Nope, didn't think so. I win. Meow.


You guys are just jealous.... Paizo is The. Best. Name. EVAH!


David Fryer wrote:
Paizo the Kitten wrote:
Meow. The children won't leave me alone! Meow.
You asked for it.

I can't help being so damn cute. I'm even Bulmahn approved you know. Meow.


Meow. The children won't leave me alone! Meow.

But thats Ok, I still get to sleep with Solnes. Meow.


Meow. I get to sleep with Solnes. Meow.