* Each time the PCs attempt a skill check to repair or reprogram a technological item during the adventure, one of you can gain a +3 bonus to the check. In addition, once during the adventure, each PC can roll an Engineering check twice and take the better result.
* You each get a mk 1 serum of healing for this adventure, as well as each getting your choice of a serum or grenade of level 4 or lower.
* At any point during this adventure - be it now, between missions, or right at the end - you can purchase any item or gear at a 10% discount.
* Once during the adventure, one of you can consume a fancy food pack to gain a +1 bonus to skill checks and saves for a number of minutes equal to their character level, while also healing as if you had taken a mk 2 serum of healing
* Once during the adventure, each of you can gain a +2 bonus to a Charisma-based skill check attempted when interacting with an individual who is not a Starfinder.
* At any point during the adventure, one of you can attempt to can attempt to influence a crowd with a Difficult Bluff, Diplomacy, or Intimidate check.
* Once during the adventure, the party can flip a boost switch to add a +4 to a single Piloting check during starship combat or a vehicle chase and also move one additional hex or zone.