About Domir Otovos
Domir is a young man perhaps barely eighteen years of age. His has ill-kept brown hair and a thin patchwork of facial hair that could only with great charity be called a beard. His heterochromatic eyes (one blue, the other hazel) are hollow-set as if from a lack of an adequate diet, an impression reinforced by his slight frame and pale skin. Despite all of this, he has managed to acquire some decent enough traveling clothes and even some weapons, though they seem to hang off of him as an afterthought. His overall affect is somewhat subdued but observant and his gaze seems particularly drawn to dark corners and shadows.
Tenement Flat (West Dock): 3–9
In the event of Botting:
Dom will try to avoid melee combat and, if threatened, would cast mage armor. However, for botting purposes, he will generally either fire his crossbow from range or, if that's not an option, simply try to demoralize an opponent.
Background Bullet Points:
Five Concept/Story Points
- A recovering shiver addict, nearly died of an overdose a few months ago. This has scared him sober.
- Used shiver to self-medicate dreams and visions that have been haunting him
- Estranged from his family due to his addiction, life of petty crime, and his psychic powers. When he tried to tell his parents about the feelings and nightmares he was having (see Secrets, below), they at first dismissed it but as he continued they panicked and took him to an orphanage/asylum that said it would take care of him for a modest fee. Instead he was kept locked in a room and fed a subsistence-level diet. Without understanding how, he used his latent pyschic powers to break out of the asylum.
- Feeling rejected by his family, he began to scratch out a life on the street through begging and petty crime. The laws and systems of Korvosa never seemed to be of any help to him, forming a somewhat jaded outlook on life.
- When he can, he tries to earn a bit of a living at dice and other games of chance. Unfortunately, at Eel's End, the guards and Devargo know of his psychic abilities, so he has to play honestly (at least at that particularly place).
3-5 PC Contacts
Three Key Memories
Fear or Paranoia