|1 person marked this as a favorite.|
Hi all! I'm currently working on a pathfinder infinite product, the Wanderer's Guide, which will contain optional rules, magic items, archetypes, and a class, all based around adventurers who follow the road wherever it takes them. I've been posting my archetypes on reddit as I complete them, but now that I have a good handful that have already had one editing pass, I thought I'd post them here and get some more feedback, since this has been a good place to get really in-depth thoughts in the past.
Without beating around the bush, here's the link, if you're interested: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1GVtrR6ihfbVpnc3dejXctIBTVEMwgsni/view?usp= sharing
If you need more enticement, a brief elevator pitch for each archetype included so far:
- The Arsenal, a weapon-swapping archetype for those who want to be a weapon porcupine without using ABP or be Dante from Devil May Cry
- The Monster Gourmand, a top-down archetype inspired by the manga Delicious in Dungeon which also offers an alternative to treat wounds for out-of-combat healing
- The Justicar, an aggressive divine archetype that offers big smites for those who miss their PF1e or 5e Paladin
- The Elemental Savant, an archetype that allows you to focus on specific energy damage types, band-aiding my complaints with the elemental sorcerer and expanding those options to martials
- The Wildspeaker, another top-down archetype inspired by things like Ghost of Tsushima's wind mechanic, which allows characters to cast flavorful divination spells a few times per day
I appreciate any thoughts!