Gloriously geeky talk is in the air! Join us for the premiere episode of Paizo LIVE from 4 to 6 p.m. Pacific on Friday, February 26. Paizo LIVE is our new monthly two-hour live Twitch show featuring the Paizo staff and occasional guests talking about all things Pathfinder and Starfinder. Of course, Paizo LIVE will also be archived on YouTube for easy viewing.
We have several exciting Paizo-produced live-play shows scheduled for 2021, so this show is for news and interviews. With over 160 products coming to you in 2021, and dozens of licensed Paizo partners offering their own products, we have a lot to talk about! From Rulebooks to Organized Play to Adventure Paths, and World Guides, we will focus on the abundance that Pathfinder and Starfinder bring to your table—with a little time for Q&A too! From beginners to veterans, from homebrewers to setting fans, and everyone in between, we aim to give you the big picture, get you up to speed, and ready to roll.
This month we will be looking at Pathfinder and Starfinder through the lens of our product lines:
- Pathfinder Rulebooks, including the Beginner Box and Bestiary 3,
- Pathfinder Adventure Paths, including Abomination Vaults and Fists of the Ruby Phoenix, and the Pathfinder Bounty: Cleanup Duty,
- Pathfinder World Guides, including the Lost Omens: Ancestry Guide and The Mwangi Expanse,
- Starfinder Rulebooks and Adventures, including Fly Free or Die, and Horizons of the Vast Adventure Paths & Junker's Delight,
- Paizo Organized Play, including Pathfinder Society Scenarios Snakes in the Grass, A Gilded Test, and Lost in Flames, and Starfinder Society Scenarios Clone Batch Catastrophe and Secrets in Stillness,
- And more!
Attentive readers will note that this leaves out the Pathfinder Adventures line, including Malevolence, and our many maps and accessories. There is only so much we can fit into two hours, so we will rotate topics next month.
We want your input too. This time we will take your questions before the show and answer them live. Once again, the categories are Pathfinder Rulebooks, Pathfinder Adventures, Lost Omen World Guides, Starfinder Rulebooks, Starfinder Adventures, and Paizo Organized Play. Keep in mind, this is your place to ask your big burning questions of the Paizo Staff, rather than request fine details, and rules questions are best for the Community Forums where our teams can address them collectively. Ask your questions here or comment on our social media posts and we’ll pick our favorites.
I’ll see you at Paizo LIVE!
Marketing and Media Manager
Join us for Paizo LIVE!
Tuesday, February 23, 2021