Pathfinder Second Edition Character Sheets

Wednesday, July 24, 2019

Many of you are probably already dreaming up characters for Pathfinder Second Edition, writing them down in journals, carving them in ancient stones, or maybe even incanting them to the darkest corners of the Abyss. Others might be waiting on the official character sheets to begin their journey. Fortunately, that wait is over. You can grab both the full-color and printer-friendly version of the character sheet today!

If these aren’t quite what you’re looking for, you might instead opt for the Character Sheet Pack, which releases August 1st! This handy folder contains custom character sheets for all 12 classes, with expanded sheets for every detail you might want to record about your character, from the location of their gear to the name and stats of their animal companion. You can get the Character Sheet Pack right here on paizo.com or at your favorite local game store starting August 1st!

I mean... you can still inscribe your statistics on ancient stone if you want; just don’t ask us to help drag it to your game table.

Jason Bulmahn
Director of Game Design

More Paizo Blog.
Tags: Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Pathfinder Second Edition
251 to 261 of 261 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | next > last >>

Wheldrake wrote:
If anyone's interested, I can post a link to the word file, to facilitate inserting a character portrait.

Yes please!


3 people marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure Path, Lost Omens, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber

Here is the link to the word file of my modmod version of BlueJay64's retro character sheet. I would have prefered seeing him make the alterations himself, since I don't have access to the same tools, but here is what I changed:
- The right collumn of the second page has a space for focus spells/powers and more space (ten lines) for 1st to 4th-level spells. My experience is that by the time a character gets higher than 4th-level spells, he's going to have separate sheets for them, or be using some other clever system liks spell cards. A low-level character needs space for ten cantrips and often more than five low-level spells as he expands his spellbook.
- On the left collumn of the first page I added two extra weapon slots and blocked out the word "miscellaneous" leaving a blank space to write in a power or whatever the character needs. I also left some blank space at the end of the skills list, for additional lore skills or other information.
- Lastly, I replaced the Pathfinder logo with a box where players can insert an image for their character portrait. I've always enjoyed having my character portrait on the front page of the character sheet, and I think it helps other players identify who the character is.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Uchuujin wrote:
Aww... You got rid of the landscape format... :(

Yes, were is my landscape sheet? (and perhaps with a different color schemes?)

It looks good overall and Im sure Ill get used to the color if I have to but I would still prefer a landscaped sheet!


Just realized I linked the wrong version of my sheet... *Facepalm*

Here's the real link.


If you are looking for a Character manager for Pathfinder second edition, consider the powerful TOS 2nd CORE edition. It has many many features like:

* It does the math for you (meaning it handles the system rules automatically)
* It has a full implementation of the Stacking Rules so you don't have to worry about it.
* It has multiple pages that can be printed with a clean design (for those playing with paper)
* It has a DashBoard sheet for those playing dynamically. This allows you to apply spells and effects on the fly during the gaming session. A great way to reduce bookkeeping during a game.
* Multiple purchase options available, including one on Paizo's Store

Chances are, there is nothing as powerful as TOS 2nd CORE edition out there!

The Only Sheet


Pathfinder Card Game Subscriber
cartmanbeck wrote:
Knight of Whispers wrote:

@cartmanbeck

I used this one: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1HcscSM74XOAI7-6XCzYCtJKbv4l7g8tsPoh wItMlKQ8/edit#gid=700969085

to make a few Playtest characters. The original creator might make an updated version for PF2e, but it could be a while.

That one is EXACTLY the type of thing I was looking for. Thank you! I've linkified it below.

LInkified sheet from Charon

Since that link points to the playtest version, I'll cut out the middle man (of having to clink on the link in the sheet to get to the 2nd Edition version):

PF2 Version of Charon's sheet


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Card Game, Companion, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Charter Superscriber
Iceman wrote:
cartmanbeck wrote:
Knight of Whispers wrote:

@cartmanbeck

I used this one: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1HcscSM74XOAI7-6XCzYCtJKbv4l7g8tsPoh wItMlKQ8/edit#gid=700969085

to make a few Playtest characters. The original creator might make an updated version for PF2e, but it could be a while.

That one is EXACTLY the type of thing I was looking for. Thank you! I've linkified it below.

LInkified sheet from Charon

Since that link points to the playtest version, I'll cut out the middle man (of having to clink on the link in the sheet to get to the 2nd Edition version):

PF2 Version of Charon's sheet

I must be losing my mind, but are the ability scores missing for the "Main" character sheet?


Elorebaen wrote:
Iceman wrote:
cartmanbeck wrote:
Knight of Whispers wrote:

@cartmanbeck

I used this one: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1HcscSM74XOAI7-6XCzYCtJKbv4l7g8tsPoh wItMlKQ8/edit#gid=700969085

to make a few Playtest characters. The original creator might make an updated version for PF2e, but it could be a while.

That one is EXACTLY the type of thing I was looking for. Thank you! I've linkified it below.

LInkified sheet from Charon

Since that link points to the playtest version, I'll cut out the middle man (of having to clink on the link in the sheet to get to the 2nd Edition version):

PF2 Version of Charon's sheet
I must be losing my mind, but are the ability scores missing for the "Main" character sheet?

Thanks for throwing up a link for my sheet Iceman! As an addition, anyone who wants to comment on the sheet or offer suggestions can do so in the thread here: https://paizo.com/threads/rzs42qem?2E-Character-Sheet

As for ability scores - I ended up moving them off the main tab to the 'Feats & Proficiencies" tab right above the Ability Generation table.


Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber

Anyone know of any good sheets for familiars/animal companions?


Pathfinder Card Game, Companion, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Charter Superscriber
Charon Onozuka wrote:
Elorebaen wrote:
Iceman wrote:
cartmanbeck wrote:
Knight of Whispers wrote:

@cartmanbeck

I used this one: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1HcscSM74XOAI7-6XCzYCtJKbv4l7g8tsPoh wItMlKQ8/edit#gid=700969085

to make a few Playtest characters. The original creator might make an updated version for PF2e, but it could be a while.

That one is EXACTLY the type of thing I was looking for. Thank you! I've linkified it below.

LInkified sheet from Charon

Since that link points to the playtest version, I'll cut out the middle man (of having to clink on the link in the sheet to get to the 2nd Edition version):

PF2 Version of Charon's sheet
I must be losing my mind, but are the ability scores missing for the "Main" character sheet?

Thanks for throwing up a link for my sheet Iceman! As an addition, anyone who wants to comment on the sheet or offer suggestions can do so in the thread here: https://paizo.com/threads/rzs42qem?2E-Character-Sheet

As for ability scores - I ended up moving them off the main tab to the 'Feats & Proficiencies" tab right above the Ability Generation table.

Thanks Charon!


DEMO version available!

With the release of TOS 2nd CORE edition v1.3.32, a DEMO version has also been released!
You can grab the DEMO version on The Sheet's home page here.

The main highlights of TOS 2nd CORE edition v1.3.32 are:

  • Allows the creation of Spell List for any Tradition or spell casting class
  • Applied the Core Rulebook Errata v1.0 PDF
  • Automatic Adventurer's Pack; Add the content of the Adventurer's Pack to your gear with the click of a button
  • Added all the Ritual to the Spell database

The DEMO version also contains all of these features as well!

Happy gaming!

251 to 261 of 261 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Pathfinder / Pathfinder Second Edition / General Discussion / Paizo Blog: Pathfinder Second Edition Character Sheets All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.