Gen Con 2016 Call for Volunteers!

Thursday, January 21, 2016

As we gear up for this year's convention season, it's time again to solicit volunteers!

Paizo is once again a co-sponsor of Gen Con 2016. As with last year, we will have a booth & card game demos in the Exhibition Hall, seminars in the Convention Center, and Pathfinder Society running in the Sagamore Ballroom.

Last year saw the culmination of several years' growth, during which Pathfinder Society at Gen Con expanded from a side room to all of the Sagamore Ballroom. While we aren't adding any space this year, we're changing up some of the programming. The Adventure Card Guild (ACG) will have 20 tables in its own area of the ballroom, where they are going to run Season of the Runelords. In addition, the ACG Open returns to test the mettle of our Card Guildees, and the Friday night interactive will include an ACG component. There are a few other programming related plans to finalize, and we'll reveal more information on those on the blog sometime in Febraury.

On the Roleplaying Guild (RPG) side, we're offering scenarios covering the second half of Season 7 and the first few of Season 8, as well as bringing back a few favorites. We have several special events planned, including an all-new interactive on Friday evening! In addition, a new series of quests will debut, and there are a few other things up our sleeve to be announced in February.

One of the biggest changes this year is the new "Pathfinder Society Academy" (PSA). Encompassing the Kid's Track offered in prior years, it expands to a third lesson track focusing on transitioning to full scenarios. With 10 tables in their own area of the ballroom, the PSA includes space for our younger GMs and players to have an experience tailored just for them. Games in PSA are family-friendly and sure to bring a smile to our younger players' faces.

The Gen Con lead volunteers and the PFS team worked together to determine a scheduling method to cover volunteer needs for slots while also maximizing free time (allowing folks to join in some of the fantastic Gen Con activities). One of the changes you'll see is the additional of a break between the morning and afternoon slots. This year, games in the Sagamore Ballroom will be run in three slots (8:00 AM to 1:00 PM, 2:00 PM to 7:00 PM, and 8:00 PM to 1:00 AM), with the exception of Sunday (9:00 AM to 2:00 PM). The Exhibition Hall demos will be run from 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM, with the exception of Sunday (10:00 AM to 4:00 PM).

Volunteer slots are scheduled as follows:

SlotRPG/ACG GMsPFS HeadquartersAdventure Card Game Demos
Thursday Morning7:30 AM to 1:00 PM7:30 AM to 4:45 PM9:30 AM to 2:30 PM
Thursday Afternoon1:30 PM to 7:00 PM1:30 PM to 6:30 PM
Thursday Evening7:30 PM to 1:30 AM4:15 PM to 1:30 AM
Friday Morning7:30 AM to 1:00 PM7:30 AM to 4:45 PM9:30 AM to 2:30 PM
Friday Afternoon1:30 PM to 7:00 PM1:30 PM to 6:30 PM
Friday Evening7:30 PM to 1:30 AM4:15 PM to 1:30 AM
Saturday Morning7:30 AM to 1:00 PM7:30 AM to 4:45 PM9:30 AM to 2:30 PM
Saturday Afternoon1:30 PM to 7:00 PM1:30 PM to 6:30 PM
Saturday Evening7:30 PM to 1:30 AM4:15 PM to 1:30 AM
Sunday Morning8:30 AM to 2:00 PM8:30 PM to 5:30 PM9:30 AM to 2:30 PM
Sunday Afternoon12:30 PM to 5:00 PM

Based on the above schedule, volunteer time commitments are:

TierRPG/ACG GMsHeadquarters VolunteerAdventure Card Game Demos
Tier 18 Slots5 Slots7 Slots
Tier 27 Slots
Tier 36 Slots4 Slots6 Slots
Tier 45 Slots3 Slots5 Slots
Tier 54 Slots2 Slots4 Slots
Tier 61 Slot1 Slot

The breakdown of what benefits are available for each tier are:

TierBadgeHotelHardcover BookT-ShirtsStore CreditBoon/Reward
Tier 1
Tier 2
Tier 3
Tier 4
Tier 5
Tier 6

The details of each benefit are as follows:

  • Badge—A free 4-Day Gen Con 2016 badge
  • Hotel— 1/4 of a room at the Westin in downtown Indianapolis
  • Hardcover Book—A free copy of Pathfinder Roleplaying Game: Horror Adventures
  • T-Shirts—4 limited release t-shirts in purple (GMs)/orange (HQ) for new volunteers
  • Store Credit—Paizo.com store credit per slot volunteering ($10 per slot GMed slot and $20 per HQ slot)
  • Boon/Reward—An exclusive tier-based boon (RPG) or reward (ACG)

Gen Con badges go on sale Friday and the housing lottery starts Sunday. As in prior years, housing in downtown Indianapolis is at a premium. Gen Con works to house as many people as possible through their housing lottery. We are opening registration today so attendees that plan on volunteering may plan badge purchase and housing lottery involvement accordingly. All folks that complete the registration process by midnight Saturday will have an answer before the lottery goes live Sunday morning.

To register for volunteering, complete this Gen Con questionnaire. You can send any questions to genconpfsvolunteer@paizo.com.

Thank you to all our volunteers and players who make the Pathfinder Society so fantastic! The team and look forward to seeing you at Gen Con 2016! Let's roll some dice!

Tonya Woldridge
Organized Play Coordinator

More Paizo Blog.
Tags: Conventions Gen Con Pathfinder Society
251 to 300 of 566 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | next > last >>
Liberty's Edge 3/5 Venture-Captain, Nebraska—Omaha

This is why I am trying to get up as many new characters as I can.

Grand Lodge 4/5 Regional Venture-Coordinator, Great Lakes aka TwilightKnight

Fromper wrote:
...given that tickets will go on sale (and probably sell out) months in advance, the most active players may not know what PCs will be what level when they're buying tickets. So it could cause some minor issues in that regard, with people having tickets that don't match their PC levels by the time the convention happens.

That is certainly a possibility but not one HQ can be concerned with. We cannot manange individual play. Players will have to be responsible for their own characters and leveling. At the event, you will have a reserved seat for the level of your ticket. If you no longer want to play that tier or have an appropriate character, we can treat you ticket as a generic and you can wait in the generic ticket holder line. We will take those players first come-first serve for the table levels we have available. It is extremely unlikely that GMs will be retasked for sub-tiers they did not prepare. Although there might be a chance for a few "swing" tables which the GM has prepped an additional sub-tier for flexibility, players should not expect that opportunity. The best bet is always to buy a real ticket for the appropriate sub-tier to both guarantee your seat and to minimize any inconvenience you may have to endure during mustering.

1/5

Pathfinder Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber

So the 'unofficial and not sanctioned' best bet if one doesn't have the 'right' ticket for a special is to make a sign and hold it up in the hallway before the event, along with what they are seeking for said ticket?

*can't imagine folks would be able to handle those sorts of electronic transactions in the middle of GenCon, based on personal experience from last year's GenCon trying to get into a 'dedicated' Core/Standard group?

Grand Lodge 4/5 Regional Venture-Coordinator, Great Lakes aka TwilightKnight

5 people marked this as a favorite.

No, the official answer is that if you arrive at the event with a ticket for a sub-tier that you no longer can or want to play, then you will not "fit" the intended, general process and will need more individual attention. We may need to shift you to the generic ticket area where we have the resources to manage your particular needs. We will do everything in our power to seat every player with a real ticket, just as we do in every slot of the convention, special event or otherwise.

The point of this change to shift away from having GMs run sub-tier they are not prepared for and therefore providing a poor performance for the players. The intention is that everyone will buy a ticket for the sub-tier they want to play and we will have a GM waiting to run it for you. It is a win-win-win for the players, GMs, and marshals.

I think the HQ/marshal team has an excellent track record for doing everything in our power to seat every player possible and we do not expect this year to be any different. We continue to take feedback on the process and tweak adjustments to improve the process.

Grand Lodge

I fully support this change.

Silver Crusade

As I said, I think the change is much better than what we had in the past, but I'm pointing out an issue that I'm sure will come up with it. I think a better method is probably possible, and I have ideas in mind, but I'll probably wait until after this year's GenCon, since I'm assuming it's too late for this year.

1/5

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber

As a GM that's had to deal with tiering in a different campaign and the problems it caused, I completely understand the reasoning behind the ticket break-down and support the effort. *crossing fingers that there will still be tickets in the tier he'll need for his characters when he gets a chance to get tickets*

Grand Lodge 5/5

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure Path, Companion, Rulebook Subscriber

For folks who want to make sure they play the special, but aren't sure what character they will play, or if they will have a character in the correct tier, they should probably aim for a ticket in one of the tier's with pregens (1-2, 3-4, or 7-8) that way in the event of character death, or not having an appropriately levelled character they can still play. It may not be the ideal experience, but at least you will have an assured seat.

To Bob, at our local cons we've had some decent success assigning GMs who are GMing the odd tiers (5-6 and 9-11) to cross prepare with tiers that have pregens, but we are talking on such a small scale where one table can make the difference between legal and not, so possibly not relevant in this context/scale.

Liberty's Edge 5/5 Venture-Captain, Virginia—Richmond aka Slothsy

1 person marked this as a favorite.

Keep in mind that you can also play one subtier away from your in-tier subtier. This means that a 5-6 table can seat a level 4 or level 7 pregen as long as APL is 5-6.

At GenCon last year, one of my friends wanted to play his level 6 and another wanted to play his level 10 in The Sky Key Solution. We managed to get APL to be 8 or something similar. It went better than expected, but still a bit swingy. The level 6 was a frontline rogue and constantly needed the level 10 life oracle's help to stay alive.

I fully support this ticketing process, as well, as it means that GMs are going to be able to better prepared.

Grand Lodge

Rigby Bendele wrote:

Keep in mind that you can also play one subtier away from your in-tier subtier. This means that a 5-6 table can seat a level 4 or level 7 pregen as long as APL is 5-6.

At GenCon last year, one of my friends wanted to play his level 6 and another wanted to play his level 10 in The Sky Key Solution. We managed to get APL to be 8 or something similar. It went better than expected, but still a bit swingy. The level 6 was a frontline rogue and constantly needed the level 10 life oracle's help to stay alive.

I fully support this ticketing process, as well, as it means that GMs are going to be able to better prepared.

This is an important thing to remember when trying to put together your group in the hallway! The only thing I suggest with this is that you tell the other people who you will be grouping with the level of your character, just in case it would force the group as a whole up or down a subtier.

Grand Lodge 5/5 Venture-Captain, Arizona—Phoenix aka TriOmegaZero

3 people marked this as a favorite.

Plane tickets bought. Hopefully me and the wife are accepted as volunteers. :)

Dark Archive 5/5

Pathfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber
Steven Schopmeyer wrote:
Plane tickets bought. Hopefully me and the wife are accepted as volunteers. :)

shakes Magic 8 Ball

"All signs point to yes."


Just checking to see if any of the volunteer acceptance emails have been sent yet?

Need to make sure that if I'm not selected, I will have time to make other plans.

Liberty's Edge 5/5 Venture-Captain, Virginia—Richmond aka Slothsy

Malafar wrote:

Just checking to see if any of the volunteer acceptance emails have been sent yet?

Need to make sure that if I'm not selected, I will have time to make other plans.

Not since the first round back in January.

It's a big boat and we're all in it together.

Grand Lodge 3/5 Venture-Lieutenant, California—San Diego aka Michael_Hopkins

I've received mine, but no scheduling as of yet, as I believe Paizocon takes precedent at the moment.

Silver Crusade 5/5

What I'm curious about is this:

Paizo Blog wrote:
On the Roleplaying Guild (RPG) side, we're offering scenarios covering the second half of Season 7 and the first few of Season 8, as well as bringing back a few favorites. We have several special events planned, including an all-new interactive on Friday evening! In addition, a new series of quests will debut, and there are a few other things up our sleeve to be announced in February.

I'm looking forward to some more information on all the cool things that'll be going on at Gen Con!


Any updates on the time frame we'll be notified for volunteering?

Should I not expect anything until after May's PaizoCon?

Just checking again because the company I normally volunteer at GenCon for is already taking submissions and I really wanted to help here this year.

Thanks

Liberty's Edge 3/5 Venture-Captain, Nebraska—Omaha

Maybe send an Email to the volunteer address expressing your concern?


Gary Bush wrote:
Maybe send an Email to the volunteer address expressing your concern?

Done!

Grand Lodge

3 people marked this as a favorite.

I have looked for a list of scenarios to expect at Gen Con this year in PFS and have been unable to find it. The list was posted in February last year. Is it out yet somewhere else in the message boards? Thank you!

Dark Archive 5/5 ⦵⦵ Venture-Captain, Minnesota—Minneapolis aka Silbeg

1 person marked this as a favorite.

I thought the goal was to get them out before event registration, so that we could ourselves register for those events we'd like to do. Hopefully that still is the plan (the date is May 15), with some leeway as well so that we'll have time to coordinate.

Dark Archive 5/5

Has anyone heard back yet? On What they are running since it less than 2 weeks till Event Registration.

Dark Archive 4/5

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure Path, Lost Omens, Rulebook, Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber
Caladin Lasombra wrote:
Has anyone heard back yet? On What they are running since it less than 2 weeks till Event Registration.

I've not heard anything yet - this needs to come out before GenCon event registration...

2/5

CigarPete wrote:
Caladin Lasombra wrote:
Has anyone heard back yet? On What they are running since it less than 2 weeks till Event Registration.
I've not heard anything yet - this needs to come out before GenCon event registration...

Yes. I'd like to know which slots I'm GMing and which I'll have free.

Grand Lodge 3/5

I haven't GMed PFS at Gencon, do we just get assigned scenarios and slots? Do they try to check that we haven't run the module for credit before?
All our local cons use Warhorn for GM signups, so I'm not completely sure what to expect. I'm (hopefully) only signed up to run one slot, so it's probably not a big deal either way.)

Grand Lodge 4/5 Regional Venture-Coordinator, Great Lakes aka TwilightKnight

Tonya has completed the email notifications for those accepted as volunteers. I am now in the process of assigning GM schedules. With 1800 tables to assign and upwards of 300 volunteers, it will take a little time. I am hopeful to have it complete and all GMs notified of their schedule prior to open registration on the 15th.

Markov Spiked Chain wrote:
I haven't GMed PFS at Gencon, do we just get assigned scenarios and slots? Do they try to check that we haven't run the module for credit before?

No, I/we do not look at your GMing history for that purpose. Some GMs prefer to run scenarios they have in the past because they are more knowledgeable about the details and can provide a better player experience. Others prefer to GM new scenarios so they can use the GM credit. Due to the size and complexity of GenCon, it is not a detail we are currently prepared to incorporate into the process.

Markov Spiked Chain wrote:
All our local cons use Warhorn for GM signups, so I'm not completely sure what to expect. I'm (hopefully) only signed up to run one slot, so it's probably not a big deal either way.)

Once the GM assignments are complete, we will send emails to all the volunteers so they know which scenarios to prepare and in what slots. Warhorn is a great tool and I encourage organizers to use it, but it lacks some functionality that would allow us to use it for GenCon.

Silver Crusade

Bob Jonquet wrote:
Tonya has completed the email notifications for those accepted as volunteers. I am now in the process of assigning GM schedules. With 1800 tables to assign and upwards of 300 volunteers, it will take a little time. I am hopeful to have it complete and all GMs notified of their schedule prior to open registration on the 15th.

So everyone who was accepted as a volunteer should have gotten an email recently? I got an email from Tonya back in January when I first signed up, but I haven't gotten an email since. Does that mean I wasn't accepted as a volunteer?

I only signed up to run a small number of slots, so it wouldn't surprise me too much, if you had more volunteers than you need. I just want to know for sure.

Grand Lodge 4/5 Regional Venture-Coordinator, Great Lakes aka TwilightKnight

If you already received an email in January prior to the hotel lottery, then you would not have received another email in the last week or so. You were already confirmed as a volunteer.

If you applied to be a volunteer and did not receive an email either back in January or the past week or so, you were not approved as a volunteer. That being said, I know of two people who were in fact approved and are listed in my roster who claim they did not receive an email. I suppose it is possible that with roughly 300 emails having to be send, someone may have been missed, or perhaps the email dropped into a spam folder. Regardless, if you did not receive a response to your application, please contact Tonya for clarification.

Silver Crusade

Thanks for the clarification, Bob.

Now I just need to figure out what I'm doing for a hotel (still). I couldn't get anywhere near the convention center during the initial hotel lottery, and I heard there were certain days when people would cancel reservations they didn't need, so I should wait and try again on those days. I've checked in occasionally since then, with no luck. Unfortunately, the friends I normally go with aren't going this year, and they usually deal with the hotel stuff, so this is my first time having to figure it out myself.

Sovereign Court 4/5 Venture-Lieutenant, Texas—Houston South aka Lord Valstaff

Was there a possible way if we already received a email back in January for volunteering, that we could volunteer for a highee tier?

Grand Lodge 4/5 Regional Venture-Coordinator, Great Lakes aka TwilightKnight

It is possible, but any changes to your tier level/status must go through Tonya for approval. I would encourage you to send her an email ASAP. Changes to the GM assignments after the assignment process is complete often means some of the safeguards and processes we use to give a GM the best possible schedule cannot be utilized effectively

Liberty's Edge 3/5 Venture-Captain, Nebraska—Omaha

Jordan Agudelo wrote:
Was there a possible way if we already received a email back in January for volunteering, that we could volunteer for a highee tier?

In her most recent blog post, Tonya had a comment about your exact question.

Blog Post

Grand Lodge 4/5 Regional Venture-Coordinator, Great Lakes aka TwilightKnight

If you are GMing at GenCon and would like to be considered for the new Seeker tables, please send me an email. Due to the complexity of the scenario and the rigid time window we have available, it is highly recommended that you run the scenario/s at least once before the convention to get a feel for the flow and become better acquainted with the material. When submitting your email, please let me know if you are planning on running the scenarios prior to GenCon. Thx

pfs.illinois@gmail.com

Sovereign Court 4/5 Venture-Lieutenant, Texas—Houston South aka Lord Valstaff

Gary Bush wrote:
Jordan Agudelo wrote:
Was there a possible way if we already received a email back in January for volunteering, that we could volunteer for a highee tier?

In her most recent blog post, Tonya had a comment about your exact question.

Blog Post

Thank you, I went ahead and emailed her my updated availability. I may need spend my time wisely while not gming at GenCon.


For those in Tier 4 and up, will our badges be credited to our Gencon accounts before the 15th in addition to the schedules being emailed out? I believe that's what the confirmation email, but I could be mistaken.

Liberty's Edge 5/5 Venture-Lieutenant, Maryland— Baltimore aka Qstor

Bob Jonquet wrote:
If you are GMing at GenCon and would like to be considered for the new Seeker tables, please send me an email. Due to the complexity of the scenario and the rigid time window we have available, it is highly recommended that you run the scenario/s at least once before the convention to get a feel for the flow and become better acquainted with the material.

Bob is the new arc part of the schedule for GenCon?

Thanks

Grand Lodge

Mike McKeown wrote:
Bob Jonquet wrote:
If you are GMing at GenCon and would like to be considered for the new Seeker tables, please send me an email. Due to the complexity of the scenario and the rigid time window we have available, it is highly recommended that you run the scenario/s at least once before the convention to get a feel for the flow and become better acquainted with the material.

Bob is the new arc part of the schedule for GenCon?

Thanks

I cant think of a reason he would be asking for people who are interested in GMing them at Gencon if they weren't going to be offered at Gencon...

Silver Crusade

godsDMit wrote:
Mike McKeown wrote:
Bob Jonquet wrote:
If you are GMing at GenCon and would like to be considered for the new Seeker tables, please send me an email. Due to the complexity of the scenario and the rigid time window we have available, it is highly recommended that you run the scenario/s at least once before the convention to get a feel for the flow and become better acquainted with the material.

Bob is the new arc part of the schedule for GenCon?

Thanks

I cant think of a reason he would be asking for people who are interested in GMing them at Gencon if they weren't going to be offered at Gencon...

I thought the same thing until I re-read Bob's wording. It's ambiguous enough that he might be referring to seeker level tables of the specials, rather than the seeker level scenarios we already know about.

Grand Lodge 5/5 Venture-Captain, Arizona—Phoenix aka TriOmegaZero

He is referring to the new Seeker arc.

Grand Lodge

Fromper wrote:
godsDMit wrote:
Mike McKeown wrote:
Bob Jonquet wrote:
If you are GMing at GenCon and would like to be considered for the new Seeker tables, please send me an email. Due to the complexity of the scenario and the rigid time window we have available, it is highly recommended that you run the scenario/s at least once before the convention to get a feel for the flow and become better acquainted with the material.

Bob is the new arc part of the schedule for GenCon?

Thanks

I cant think of a reason he would be asking for people who are interested in GMing them at Gencon if they weren't going to be offered at Gencon...

I thought the same thing until I re-read Bob's wording. It's ambiguous enough that he might be referring to seeker level tables of the specials, rather than the seeker level scenarios we already know about.

I could see that, but they seemed pretty sincere with the 'never going to do 12+ again in Specials'. I doubt that has changed.

Aside from that:

1. I doubt Bahb would let slip like that, since that isn't public info, if the Specials are in fact going to o above level 11.

2. Ever if it was going to, the only chance of having anyone running it prior to Gencon would be for PaizoCon, and it would make much more sense to ask those GMs specifically, instead of making an open announcement on the message boards.

Silver Crusade 5/5

John has already mentioned in the PaizoCon / PFS blog that a limited number of tables of the new Seeker Arc will be offered at GenCon.

Grand Lodge 4/5 Regional Venture-Coordinator, Great Lakes aka TwilightKnight

Yes, I was referring to the new Seeker arc (All for Immortality). Due to the challenges a GM faces running an event like this, I would rather not select seemingly random GMs to run them. I would much rather assign a GM who wants to run them and will invest the effort needed to provide a good table experience for a very high level table.

Of course, if we do not receive enough volunteer, volunteers, :-P we will have to assign them to GMs per our normal process.

Grand Lodge 4/5 Regional Venture-Coordinator, Great Lakes aka TwilightKnight

1 person marked this as a favorite.

At this time, we are in need of more GMs for GenCon. If you already volunteered and would like to add more slots to your schedule, please email me directly and I can upgrade your status. If you are not a current volunteer, but would like to join the fun, please head over the Gen Con 2016 Call for Volunteers and follow the instructions. There is an online form to complete.

We do have a few more hotel spots available if you upgrade to a tier 1/2.

Any GM willing to take on more slots than what they originally volunteered for is much appreciated. Our intention was not to schedule GMs for more than 8 slots, but if you really want to run the entire show, please let me know.

pfs.illinois@gmail.com

Grand Lodge 4/5 Venture-Agent, Virginia—Norfolk aka LaShana

Will the 8 slot gms be staying close to the convention center? I only ask because I could run an additional game or two but I'm concerned about the time it will take to get to and from a room. Since this is my first trip.

Silver Crusade 5/5

1 person marked this as a favorite.

The hotels that tier 1/2 GM's stay at are adjacent to the convention center, at least they have been in years past, and is almost certainly the same this year.

Silver Crusade

UndeadMitch wrote:
The hotels that tier 1/2 GM's stay at are adjacent to the convention center, at least they have been in years past, and is almost certainly the same this year.

True, but the convention center is huge and always crowded. I'm assuming we'll be in the Sagamore Ballroom again, so depending on exactly which hotel they're using, it could still be a 10-15 minute walk.

4/5

Pathfinder Adventure, Lost Omens, Maps, Rulebook, Starfinder Maps Subscriber
Fromper wrote:
UndeadMitch wrote:
The hotels that tier 1/2 GM's stay at are adjacent to the convention center, at least they have been in years past, and is almost certainly the same this year.
True, but the convention center is huge and always crowded. I'm assuming we'll be in the Sagamore Ballroom again, so depending on exactly which hotel they're using, it could still be a 10-15 minute walk.

We are at the Westin this year, which is the hotel that is connected by the bridge outside the Sagamore.

Shadow Lodge

Jeffrey Fox wrote:
We are at the Westin this year, which is the hotel that is connected by the bridge outside the Sagamore.

Oh, that's very nice.

Grand Lodge 4/5 Venture-Agent, Virginia—Norfolk aka LaShana

We are at the Westin this year, which is the hotel that is connected by the bridge outside the Sagamore.

Awesome Thank you kindly sir!

I think there are only 10 session slots scheduled correct? I am currently signed up for 8....what's 2 more? :O

Grand Lodge

LaShana wrote:
We are at the Westin this year, which is the hotel that is connected by the bridge outside the Sagamore.

Awesome Thank you kindly sir!

I think there are only 10 session slots scheduled correct? I am currently signed up for 8....what's 2 more? :O

Yes 10.

Even if it isn't the Westin, but the Marriot Downtown (like the last several years), its maybe a 5 minute walk from the Sagamore to the hotel, even with crowds.

251 to 300 of 566 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Organized Play / Pathfinder Society / Paizo Blog: Gen Con 2016 Call for Volunteers! All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.