This year both PaizoCon and Gen Con happen earlier in the year, and that means planning those conventions' adventures takes place even earlier on my end. As Mike and I have noted in several blog posts in early 2015, there are many Special events in addition to the full cast of scenarios. Now that we've finalized our plans for the Pathfinder Society Organized Play convention season and added product pages to , I would like to formally introduce you to our Special event schedule and the rest of Season 6, the Year of the Sky Key:
- Pathfinder Society Scenario #6–20: Returned to the Sky (Tier 7–11)
- Pathfinder Society Scenario #6–21: Tapestry's Toil (Tier 5–9)
- Pathfinder Society Scenario #6–22: Out of Anarchy (Tier 1–5)
- Pathfinder Society Scenario #6–23: The Darkest Abduction (Tier 7–11)
- Pathfinder Society Scenario #6–97: Siege of Serpents (Tier 1–11)
- Pathfinder Society Scenario #6–98: Serpents Rise (Tier 7)
- Pathfinder Society Scenario #6–99: True Dragons of Absalom (Tier 4)
- Pathfinder Society Scenario #7–00: The Sky Key Solution (Tier 1–11)
I want to make sure we have our cover designs finalized for the Season 7 scenarios before they appear on the website with their own product pages, but I'm sure you would appreciate hearing little more about what's in store there.
- Pathfinder Society Scenario #7–01: "Between the Lines" (Tier 1–5): Rival explorers have beaten the Pathfinders to a valuable site in Katapesh, but fortunately most of the riches—including the obscure text the Society sought in the first place—have ended up in the capitol's extensive bazaars. What is at first a routine shopping trip spirals out of control as the PCs uncover the writing's secret past—and secret messages.
- Pathfinder Society Scenario #7–02: "Six Seconds to Midnight" (Tier 3–7): A strange confluence of circumstances leaves the researchers of Uringen understaffed and in need of able-bodied assistants. Conveniently, recent Pathfinder Society experiments call for a rare reagent found only in that area, and the two organizations have negotiated a mutually beneficial deal. Can the PCs reach the secluded settlement in time to witness this extraordinary event—and handle the phenomenon's aftermath?
- Pathfinder Society Scenario #7–03: "The Bronze House Reprisal" (Tier 5–9): A recent assault on the Pathfinder Society has renewed hostilities with the Aspis Consortium, and clues left behind point to one of its masterminds: the gold agent Maiveer Sloan. By infiltrating one of the Consortium's artifact-smuggling operations, the PCs can sabotage their rivals' criminal operations and send a clear message: No attack will go unanswered.
There are lots of exciting adventures in the works!