Would you like to see behind the scenes of the RPG publishing industry? Want an inside look at how Pathfinder gets dreamed up, realized, and put in the hands of our customers? Are you an enthusiastic gamer who lives in the Seattle area?
If so, we'd like to talk to you about interning at Paizo!
We're looking for interns to work with both our editorial team and our marketing department. If your school offers college credit for interning, we're happy to work with them. Internships with Paizo are unpaid, but they do have other benefits:
- Free copies of the products we release each month you intern with us;
- Your name in the credits of our products;
- Opportunities to build professional relationships with industry insiders;
- Chances to create freelance content for Paizo publications;
- Mentorship, feedback on your work, and experience working for an industry leader; and
- A chance to hang out with and learn from the Paizo staff!
The two positions we have open are:
Editorial Intern: Build your editing skills while helping us produce a variety of Pathfinder products, from novels and modules to accessories like maps and cards. If you're a wizard with words, with an exacting eye for good grammar and style, send an email to email@example.com with your cover letter, resume, and a writing sample!
Marketing Intern: Help us share Pathfinder with gamers from around the world! You'll be working with our marketing director to develop new awareness campaigns, report on the success of our outreach efforts, and create our marketing materials. Send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to working with you!