Get out of the tavern and into the treasure with Pathfinder Player Companion: Dungeoneer's Handbook! Since this book is just over the horizon, I thought I'd treat you all with a sneak preview of what I think are just a couple of the coolest parts about this dungeon-delving must-have.
- Dungeon Guides! Found yourself more lost than a bat in an area of silence? Never fear with dungeon guides! Each of these tomes is keyed to a specific adventure location and can help dungeon delvers figure out what kinds of dangers might lurk around the next corner. Bibliophilic dungeoneers should be wary however, for the veracity of these volumes is variable, and those who rely too frequently on their supposedly trusty tour book might discover only too late the flights of fancy implicit in these over-the-top tomes!
- New Alchemical Items! With such items as glowing gel-tubes, pebbles that expand into boulders with water, and smoke pellets that cover invisible creatures with sticky black resin, the aspiring trickster need look no further than the cornucopia of alchemical items unveiled in this volume. Oh, and did we mention new alchemist discoveries for those bomb-slinging partisans of all things potable?
- Essential Tips and Tricks! Discover solutions to common dungeoneering quandaries with sections on monsters, traps, and treasure. Whether your task involves outsmarting the minotaur guard, throwing an unwitting foe into a suspected swinging blade trap, or figuring out how to haul all that booty back to town, Dungeoneer's Handbook will have you covered with clever advice, helpful suggestions, and brand new feats!
- New Hirelings! Who's taking care of your horses outside while you're excavating that kobold-infested mineshaft, anyway? Wonder no more with handy new hirelings—NPCs that specialize in making your dungeoneering career a lucrative one while you concentrate on the action.
- Archetypes, Spells, and More! With new magic items, spells, archetypes, feats, traits, equipment, and more, this book will leave every crypt delver and tomb raider fully prepared for their next dungeon visit!
Pathfinder Player Companion: Dungeoneer's Handbook comes out this month, so don't wait for the gelatinous cube to swallow your character before it's too late—order your copy now!