A Whole Lotta Organized Play

Thu, Aug 16, 2012 at 01:00 PM Pacific

Mike Brock tells me this isn't even all of it. Apparently I missed two more rooms. We're also looking for volunteer GMs! Maybe you should come over and help out.

Gary Teter
Software Developer

More Paizo Blog.
Tags: Gen Con
Dark Archive

Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber

Nice How many tables of PFS is there this year?


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Maybe it's all in my head, but I'm amazed that Paizo's tech team was able to invent and implement Odor-Over-IP.

Liberty's Edge

I have some serious GenCon envy at the moment. I'm definitely going next year.

Out of curiosity, how long have the PFS tables been booked?

How early does someone need to register to reserve their spot at a table?


That is really cool to see! :) Good job all involved!

...and yeah; how many tables are there?


Cheapy wrote:
Maybe it's all in my head, but I'm amazed that Paizo's tech team was able to invent and implement Odor-Over-IP.

I'm not receiving it. Perhaps their tech is memory-based, and you need to have been in a room like that before, so that they can stimulate the memory. </deadpan>

Grand Lodge

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Derwalt wrote:

That is really cool to see! :) Good job all involved!

...and yeah; how many tables are there?

75 in the main hall. 15 in another room. 15 additional in the Sagamore Ballroom.


105 tables! Wow, how many slots?

Liberty's Edge

Out of curiosity, how long have the PFS tables been booked at GenCon?

How early does someone need to register to reserve their spot at a table?

I'd like to play PFS at next year's GenCon and would like to know when I need to register by.


You didn't register at birth? *whistles* You've got some wait! ;)

Contributor

Nice shot of my back fat. I insist on approval of all future photographs posted.


Mike Shel wrote:
Nice shot of my back fat. I insist on approval of all future photographs posted.

You already gave that permission as part of the agreement you entered when you purchased your Gen Con badge.

Check.

Contributor

hustonj wrote:
Mike Shel wrote:
Nice shot of my back fat. I insist on approval of all future photographs posted.

You already gave that permission as part of the agreement you entered when you purchased your Gen Con badge.

Check.

Curses! Foiled by the fine print! I must get better representation.

Community / Forums / Paizo / General Discussion / Paizo Blog: A Whole Lotta Organized Play All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.
Recent threads in General Discussion