Backup Blog!

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Sometimes, when we're trying to push a big book like Bestiary 2 out the door, it's five o'clock before anyone realizes we didn't put together a blog. So no one out there thinks the cave raptors finally got loose and gobbled us all up, please enjoy a new goblin from the upcoming Pathfinder Condition Cards and this picture of Sutter hard at work editing Plague of Shadows!

Illustration by Andrew Hou

Wes Schneider
Managing Editor

More Paizo Blog.
Tags: Andrew Hou Cards GameMastery Pathfinder Tales Plague of Shadows
Silver Crusade

Wait. Wait wait wait.

Why is Sutter's office built on an incline?

That's just counterproductive.


Paizo Blog wrote:
Tuesday, September 23, 2010

Isn't this thursday? And tuesday was the 21st in any case...


evilash wrote:
Paizo Blog wrote:
Tuesday, September 23, 2010
Isn't this thursday? And tuesday was the 21st in any case...

Ahh ... that's what they WANT you to think ...


Bleeding?

Contributor

Mikaze wrote:

Wait. Wait wait wait.

Why is Sutter's office built on an incline?

That's just counterproductive.

Sutter's kind of an urban version of a child born in the wilderness. Raised in a place without furniture, he never acclimated to things like chairs or couches in his childhood and today finds himself irreparably furniture-illiterate. Hence his demonstrated "posture princess" pose here.

After taking this picture, wherein he's lounging on my couch, eating the blueberries out of James's fruit cup, reading a novel, I reminded him that sometimes it's pretty nice to work in a place where your bosses wait on you hand and foot.

He retorted with the fact that both the couch and berries were once someone else's trash.

It's all in your point of view I guess.

Contributor

evilash wrote:
Paizo Blog wrote:
Tuesday, September 23, 2010
Isn't this thursday? And tuesday was the 21st in any case...

Thanks. Thanks for blowing the WHOLE scheme to convince Big Brother that we had TWO MORE WHOLE DAYS to get Bestiary 2 done!

Well now that Scooby and the gang blew this case wide open, I guess we'll just have to roll back the whole facade when the web guys get in. And! To get back on track now that we've had two days STOLEN back from us, I guess we just have to delete the whole chapters on flumph servitors, villains from He-Man, robot dragons, and 30 different herd animals out of Bestiary 2. I. Hope. You're. HAPPY!

:P


Dang it!

I was looking forward to a Celestial Dire Musk-ox companion for my early-agarian spec'd Ranger. I back to using an obsessive-compulsive axebeak.

Grand Lodge

F. Wesley Schneider wrote:
evilash wrote:
Paizo Blog wrote:
Tuesday, September 23, 2010
Isn't this thursday? And tuesday was the 21st in any case...

Thanks. Thanks for blowing the WHOLE scheme to convince Big Brother that we had TWO MORE WHOLE DAYS to get Bestiary 2 done!

Well now that Scooby and the gang blew this case wide open, I guess we'll just have to roll back the whole facade when the web guys get in. And! To get back on track now that we've had two days STOLEN back from us, I guess we just have to delete the whole chapters on flumph servitors, villains from He-Man, robot dragons, and 30 different herd animals out of Bestiary 2. I. Hope. You're. HAPPY!

:P

We... we... WE'RE SO SORRY!

No really, you have no idea how much I would pay for a Villain guide made entirely out of He-Man villains...

Mmmm... He-man campaign...

Contributor

poizen37 wrote:
No really, you have no idea how much I would pay for a Villain guide made entirely out of He-Man villains...

Oh, no way dude. Having just investigated this recently, best to leave the past in the past. For example.

Paizo Employee Franchise Manager

F. Wesley Schneider wrote:
poizen37 wrote:
No really, you have no idea how much I would pay for a Villain guide made entirely out of He-Man villains...
Oh, no way dude. Having just investigated this recently, best to leave the past in the past. For example.

I don't know what's more disturbing: that you don't like any of those monsters, or that you were searching for He-Man monsters before it was suggested to you...


The goblin picture is good, the other needs to be replaced. Also, I had to mute my laptop because of the annoying beeping sound this update made.


Pathfinder Adventure Subscriber

Sutter is a handsome devil, isn't he?

Dark Archive

Blueberry cup? Man, I was convinced that it was a tumbler of scotch!


Mr. Sutter, do yourself a favor and destroy that couch! There is no love whatsoever in that loveseat. It was someone else's trash for a reason! You seem to use it the same way I used mine prior to tossing it out, and it will lead to two hideous problems. One, you try to get up and your neck wants to stay like that. Two, you'll get sleepy and decide that if you just scoot down you could prop your legs up and take a nap. Then you wake up hours later with completely numb legs, only made worse when the blood rushed back into them like fire. If you're me, this will come to pass while rolling to the floor when USPS shows up, and then the blood/fire thing hits right when you open the door. End result: roaring in agony at the postal carrier as you open the door. After that he just leaves any future packages on the porch, rings the bell and runs away. It isn't worth it! Save yourself!

Silver Crusade

F. Wesley Schneider wrote:
Mikaze wrote:

Wait. Wait wait wait.

Why is Sutter's office built on an incline?

That's just counterproductive.

Sutter's kind of an urban version of a child born in the wilderness. Raised in a place without furniture, he never acclimated to things like chairs or couches in his childhood and today finds himself irreparably furniture-illiterate. Hence his demonstrated "posture princess" pose here.

After taking this picture, wherein he's lounging on my couch, eating the blueberries out of James's fruit cup, reading a novel, I reminded him that sometimes it's pretty nice to work in a place where your bosses wait on you hand and foot.

He retorted with the fact that both the couch and berries were once someone else's trash.

It's all in your point of view I guess.

Has you guys considered hammocks?

For everything?

It would probably help in your unnaturally tilted wing of the building.

(perhaps swiping some excess gravel from the other side of that mountain can help shore your offices up)

And things could be worse. He could have been eating Jame's canteloupe.

Contributor

J. Christopher Harris wrote:
Mr. Sutter, do yourself a favor and destroy that couch!

Uh. Did you just have a furniture flashback Chris? O_O

*twitch* Charlie in the coverlet! We're taking furniture fire! Aggggggh! *twitch, twitch*

Grand Lodge

Mark Moreland wrote:
F. Wesley Schneider wrote:
poizen37 wrote:
No really, you have no idea how much I would pay for a Villain guide made entirely out of He-Man villains...
Oh, no way dude. Having just investigated this recently, best to leave the past in the past. For example.
I don't know what's more disturbing: that you don't like any of those monsters, or that you were searching for He-Man monsters before it was suggested to you...

I would never use it, unless I ran a game on April Fools, but man, it would totally replace Uncle Johns Bathroom reader for at least a month...


F. Wesley Schneider wrote:
J. Christopher Harris wrote:
Mr. Sutter, do yourself a favor and destroy that couch!

Uh. Did you just have a furniture flashback Chris? O_O

*twitch* Charlie in the coverlet! We're taking furniture fire! Aggggggh! *twitch, twitch*

You weren't there, man!!!:)

Contributor

J. Christopher Harris wrote:
You weren't there, man!!!:)

Nice. :P

Community / Forums / Pathfinder / Pathfinder Accessories / Paizo Blog: Backup Blog! All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.
Recent threads in Pathfinder Accessories