February has the tendency to sneak up on you when you least expect it, and fly right by! This first month-and-a-bit of 2017 has been chock full of exciting projects and new announcements, including our latest Humble Bundle initiative in partnership with Dynamite and our lineup of Starfinder products launching at Gen Con 2017. Since it's been a minute (or two... possibly three) since we've given folks an update on our product schedule, let's take a look at what the next few months have in store.
The next Pathfinder Adventure Path kicks off in just a few weeks with the first two volumes of the Ironfang Invasion—Pathfinder Adventure Path #115: Trail of the Hunted and Pathfinder Adventure Path #116: Fangs of War. The Ironfang Invasion Adventure Path calls back to classic adventures, focusing on exploring the unknown and confronting the fantastic, all to stop a monstrous enemy from wiping out the good people of Nirmathas and Molthune. The PCs will delve into dungeons, siege well-guarded keeps, explore the wilderness, and battle some of the most iconic creatures from the 40-year history of fantasy RPGs.
Speaking of "iconic creatures", how many of you are excited for even more monsters? This April, pick up Bestiary 6! This sixth monstrous-tome for the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game includes over 200 monsters like archdevils, the Horsemen of the Apocalypse, play-character-suitable races, and even the creepy and horrific Krampus himself. While previews for Bestiary 6 are still a few weeks away, I snuck some artwork out for you to feast your eyes upon...
But there are more options for your Pathfinder campaign rolling through! For me, summer means backpacking and in the months leading up to it, geeking out over the latest gear. What better than to prep your next character or tailor your next campaign with with the Adventurer's Guide releasing this May? And, if you're trying to cut gear weight like me, we just announced that both the GameMastery Guide and Advanced Player's Guide will be available in the travel-friendly Pocket Edition format.
To recap, here's the lineup of Pathfinder products releasing March:
- Pathfinder Adventure Path #115: Trail of the Hunted
- Pathfinder Adventure Path #116: Fangs of War
- Pathfinder Adventure Card Game—Mummy's Mask Adventure Deck #6
- Pathfinder Player Companion: Monster Hunter's Handbook
- Pathfinder Flip-Mat: Forbidden Jungle
- Pathfinder Society Scenario #8-16: House of Harmonious Wisdom
- Pathfinder Society Scenario #8-17: Refugees of the Weary Sky
- Pathfinder Legends—Curse of the Crimson Throne #3: Escape from Old Korvosa
If you're heading to Gen Con later this summer, you can expect a full compliment of Pathfinder and Starfinder excitement! To get more details about the Starfinder products in this list, you'll want to read James L. Sutter's blog about their announcement. And of course, since this is months in the future, titles are subject to possibly shifting (or being added) to this list.
- Pathfinder Adventure Path #121: The Lost Outpost, the first volume in the Ruins of Azlant Adventure Path
- Pathfinder Adventure Card Game Magus Class Deck
- Pathfinder Player Companion: Elemental Master's Handbook
- Pathfinder Map Pack: Village Sites
- Starfinder Core Rulebook
- Starfinder Adventure Path #1: Incident at Absalom Station
- Starfinder GM Screen
- Starfinder Player Character Folio
- Starfinder Core Pawn Collection (and Base Assortment)
- Starfinder Flip-Mat: Basic Starfield
- Starfinder Flip-Mat: Basic Terrain
As we begin the slow-roll into a jam-packed convention season, more announcements are sure to come! Keep your eyes out, and until next time!
Community & Digital Content Director