[GDXII] PF2e B12 - Somewhere Below (P8) (Inactive)

Game Master UncleFroggy

Symbols > Single Action (◆), Double Action (◆◆), Triple Action (◆◆◆), Free Action (◇), Reaction (↺)


1 to 50 of 62 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | next > last >>
Radiant Oath

◆◇↺ | Spell Templates

Please dot (add a post) in here and then delete your post to add yourself to this campaign.

1) I am based in Southeast Asia (UTC +8) so my posting hours may be unusual (especially for those in North America). I usually update at least one or twice per day. Just to keep the game moving, please post at least once every day and at least once during the weekend.

2) Please label all three of your actions. Even if you think what you are doing is obvious.

3) If I am unavailable for longer than 24 hours, I will let you know in the Discussion Tab. Out of respect for your fellow players and myself, I ask that you do the same. Real life happens, and real life will always take priority over the game, but out of fairness for your fellow players, please let us know if you will be unavailable for an extended period of time.

4) Please note that on the following days, my posting can get unpredictable:
Tuesday/Thursdays - all day, as they are the 2 busiest days of my work week

4) Please complete the Macros and the Slides linked at the top of the page.

5) Questions, concerns? Feel free to share them in the Discussion tab.

6) Let's have some fun and tell a great story together! After all, that's what we are here for.

Horizon Hunters

LG Halfling (Gutsy Othoban) Time Traveler Psychic (Precise Discipline by Infinite Eye) / Loremaster 1 | ◆◇↺ | Explore: Detect Magic
Stats:
AC 16 or 18 w/ calculate threat | Fortitude (+3), Reflex (+6), Will (+7) | Perception (+5) | Speed 25
♥️ 12/12 | ☀️ (□□) | ☘️ □ | ✋✋ Staffsling | ⚕ none | ♠️ (☑□)

Incidentally, she had expected to meet a friend for tea somewhere - where exactly!? - ah yes: in Urgir!, arriving early and having had thought she spotted her, and sitting down instead next to [next pathfinder to post!]. It takes her a few moments to realize her mistake. Oh wait, our play date is last week! She... orders tea anyway.

"Yes we have met. It has almost happened yet" she begins sipping her tea - the perfect temperature! - and decides on a whim that wherever the fates carry her this day, that she will go willingly. "I hear there are some lovely caves nearby" it is now that the lines in her face become more defining in the poor lighting here, but something about her seams to suggest a youthfulness, a non-physical element, an energy of some kind, and somehow, a firmness yet softness juxtapositioned just so, like she might be equally quick to scold as to praise, her smile a communication of intelligence, wisdom, and... something else!... mischief?...

Envoy's Alliance

CG Goblin (unbreakable) M Summoner (Beast Eidelon) 1 Outrider | Darkvision | HP 23/23 | AC 15 | F +8 R +5 W +5 | Perc +3 | Stealth +5| 25" | Hero 1/3 | spells 1/1| Focus 1/1 | ◆◆◆◇↺| SA+7 DC17 |

Vas is a dark-green, barrel-bodied goblin who looks sturdy. He's armed with a staff and a serious face. His body and face shows white painted markings. While unarmored, he wears a black bear pelt around him to keep him warm. While the white markings wouldn't be understood by anyone who isn't from his tribe, it is obvious that is has some considerable significance. The spurs on his boots and horsewhip marks him as a rider.

He has been staring blankly at Zoila all this time, avoiding her tea and drinking mead instead. His bowl of grub and mushrooms freshly delivered, he pounds on the table and says "You speak about having met and yet meeting, but we are meeting at this moment! Here! Now! Live for the moment Zoila, and perhaps we will enjoy these caves you speak of."

Radiant Oath

◆◇↺ | Spell Templates

While traveling on the Flood Road near Urgir an unexpected storm—a rainstorm drives them to seek shelter in a nearby cave. Inside, you find the remains of a campfire that is 2 days old, as well as some simple traveling gear such as a bedroll and cooking pot. A small note is stuck into a crevice in the cave wall, where it stands out against the dark stone. The crevice is near a narrow tunnel that leads deeper into the caves. The note is written in Common and Orcish, and is dated 2 days before.

If you find this, I am caught somewhere below. I am Lorekeeper Unzgrin, and I’ve gone below to explore what I believe are the ruins of an ancient dwarven outpost. I trust that there is no danger, but if you find this note, and more than a day has passed, then I am likely in trouble. I offer a reward in gold for any assistance in exploring the caves — and for my immediate rescue, should I be in danger.
—Lorekeeper Unzgrin of Urgir

Please Introduce yourselves here

Horizon Hunters

Female Versatile Human Winter Witch 2 | Cook | Familiar Swiper the Pipefox | HP 22/22, AC 17 w Explorer’s Clothing, Fortitude* +5, Reflex* +7, Will** +7, Perception** +7, Stealth* +7 | Speed 25 ft. | Exploration Activity Search | Active Conditions --- | ◆◇↺

Thankfully Sif is near the cave when rain begins pouring. Looking around, she finds the note a reads it. "Do you think we should help this lorekeeper? Do you think they are alive?" she asks her familiar.

Horizon Hunters

LG Halfling (Gutsy Othoban) Time Traveler Psychic (Precise Discipline by Infinite Eye) / Loremaster 1 | ◆◇↺ | Explore: Detect Magic
Stats:
AC 16 or 18 w/ calculate threat | Fortitude (+3), Reflex (+6), Will (+7) | Perception (+5) | Speed 25
♥️ 12/12 | ☀️ (□□) | ☘️ □ | ✋✋ Staffsling | ⚕ none | ♠️ (☑□)

The goblin yells! - but our day-dreamy hero is unfazed, softens "Yes Vas. For Time it is always is, and was, and yet to be. Oh dear is it hard to keep track! Perhaps your memory is better than mine..."

Later, their co-travels lead them unto a campfire, and Zòila reads the note aloud - placing it back down, she grabs her goblin companion by the hand, and they walk towards the cave, meeting a strange witch there "I can't recall - but we have already found out soon enough, I think"

"Shall we see what lies Somewhere Below?"

Envoy's Alliance

CG Goblin (unbreakable) M Summoner (Beast Eidelon) 1 Outrider | Darkvision | HP 23/23 | AC 15 | F +8 R +5 W +5 | Perc +3 | Stealth +5| 25" | Hero 1/3 | spells 1/1| Focus 1/1 | ◆◆◆◇↺| SA+7 DC17 |

Vas takes Zoila inside the cave given the torrent of rain, and is surprised when she takes his hand. He doesn't reject it tho and feels somewhat sorry for this lady whom time magic seems to have driven nuts.

He sees the witch and says "Hello stranger! It seems we're both fond of pets? My name's Vas, and this one here's Zoila. Pleased to meet you!"

Radiant Oath

◆◇↺ | Spell Templates

Zoila, please complete the Macros/Slides

Envoy's Alliance

Anvil Dwarf Cloistered Cleric 1 (Healing) | AC 13 | HP 20/20 | Hero 1/3 | F +9 R +3 W +9 | Per +7

Kargoth is a bald dwarf who holds a mug and a barrel cover for a shield.

"Name's Kargoth. Protector of Ale and a good drink! A cleric who's into drinking and healing! Pleased to meet you all!"

"We should definitely help this lorekeeper. Sometimes curiousity gets the better of them!"

Envoy's Alliance

Dorlbak Half-Elf Fighter 1| HP 20/20 | AC18/20 | F 7 R 7 W 4| Expert Perc +6 | Hero Points: 2/2

Dorlbak is a bulking half-elven fighter that hails from the Shoanti lands in Varisia and that currently mostly takes missions from the envoy's alliance faction of the society, as a guard of sorts for different emissaries.

"Hello everyone, it seems that trouble is indeed something that finds oneself. Get diplomats out of trouble by trade, and doing the same for lorekeepers during off hours by chance."

After introducing himself to those who were not traveling with him already, Dorlbak urges the party to move into the cave to find the man, wayfinder turned on and shield at the ready.

Envoy's Alliance

CG Goblin (unbreakable) M Summoner (Beast Eidelon) 1 Outrider | Darkvision | HP 23/23 | AC 15 | F +8 R +5 W +5 | Perc +3 | Stealth +5| 25" | Hero 1/3 | spells 1/1| Focus 1/1 | ◆◆◆◇↺| SA+7 DC17 |

"I should introduce you all to my friend." He steps by the mouth of the cave and shouts aloud "AWOOO!" howling like a wolf would. A split second later, something howls back. A dark four-legged creature approaches. It is a great wolf. It walks not as an animal would, but with purpose. "This is my friend, Howler." Howler moves to Vas' side, and sits beside him. He looks everyone up.

"We should all go down and rescue this lorekeeper."

Radiant Oath

◆◇↺ | Spell Templates

I have a 6th player joining us. He will post in an hour or so.

Vigilant Seal

N male catfolk rogue 1 | ◆◇↺ | ♥️ 17/17 | AC 18 (19) | F +4 R +9 W +4 | Perc +4 | Spd 25ft. |

"What Hells-forsaken place have I gotten myself into this time? I knew I should have taken a left at Magnimar!"

A catfolk bedecked in sailor's accoutrement yells out as he bursts into the cave unexpectedly. He has studs of steel embedded into the knuckles on each hand.

Seeing that he is not alone, he pauses. Wondering what the others are looking at.

Radiant Oath

◆◇↺ | Spell Templates

You find some torches by the traveling gear.

There is no light in the caves. Unless you have darkvision, you will be effectively blind.

DC 15 Survival:
You find a booted humanoid's tracks leading from the cave entrance into the caves below...

Horizon Hunters

LG Halfling (Gutsy Othoban) Time Traveler Psychic (Precise Discipline by Infinite Eye) / Loremaster 1 | ◆◇↺ | Explore: Detect Magic
Stats:
AC 16 or 18 w/ calculate threat | Fortitude (+3), Reflex (+6), Will (+7) | Perception (+5) | Speed 25
♥️ 12/12 | ☀️ (□□) | ☘️ □ | ✋✋ Staffsling | ⚕ none | ♠️ (☑□)

Survival (Trained): 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25

"Boots" our daydreamy hero blurts "will lead, no, do lead this way. Someone will go, I mean, went, this way..." she follows the humanoid's booted tracks into the cave...

Vigilant Seal

N male catfolk rogue 1 | ◆◇↺ | ♥️ 17/17 | AC 18 (19) | F +4 R +9 W +4 | Perc +4 | Spd 25ft. |

Knuckles looked deep into the cave, his eyes perfectly accustomed to the the darkness.

"Suits me I guess. Hopefully there will be a reward. Just try to keep the light off me."

Envoy's Alliance

Anvil Dwarf Cloistered Cleric 1 (Healing) | AC 13 | HP 20/20 | Hero 1/3 | F +9 R +3 W +9 | Per +7

"Let's get some light. Hard to see tracks without it." Kargoth says, illuminating his wayfinder.

Horizon Hunters

Female Versatile Human Winter Witch 2 | Cook | Familiar Swiper the Pipefox | HP 22/22, AC 17 w Explorer’s Clothing, Fortitude* +5, Reflex* +7, Will** +7, Perception** +7, Stealth* +7 | Speed 25 ft. | Exploration Activity Search | Active Conditions --- | ◆◇↺

"A wayfinder will be useful on this occasion." she tells herself loudly as if flexing before drawing out the same and activating it. She then follows Zoila as she follows the boots trail.

Envoy's Alliance

CG Goblin (unbreakable) M Summoner (Beast Eidelon) 1 Outrider | Darkvision | HP 23/23 | AC 15 | F +8 R +5 W +5 | Perc +3 | Stealth +5| 25" | Hero 1/3 | spells 1/1| Focus 1/1 | ◆◆◆◇↺| SA+7 DC17 |

Vas moves forwar and Howler moves in front of him, although it is the goblin who is giving the wolf directions.

"Lead the way Zoila." he brings her deeper into the cave. "I'm right beside you."

Envoy's Alliance

Dorlbak Half-Elf Fighter 1| HP 20/20 | AC18/20 | F 7 R 7 W 4| Expert Perc +6 | Hero Points: 2/2

As the descent into the cave, Dorlbak will light up his wayfinder and take the vanguard position, his shield up.

"Let's move. I'll take point, but please, someone take care of looking out for trouble, less it hits us in the face without notice."

Radiant Oath

◆◇↺ | Spell Templates

With Dorlbak in the lead, you head down into the depths. You easily find more footprints in the dust and they lead towards what appears to be a large mushroom. Sif recognizes the thing as a shrieker.

DC 18 Survival to sneak up to it and cut its air sac.

You also notice something at the base of the Shrieker.

Envoy's Alliance

Anvil Dwarf Cloistered Cleric 1 (Healing) | AC 13 | HP 20/20 | Hero 1/3 | F +9 R +3 W +9 | Per +7

Kargoth drinks his brew and makes an attempt.

"Encountered some of these things before.."

◆ Guidance
Survival: 1d20 + 7 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 7 + 1 = 20

Radiant Oath

◆◇↺ | Spell Templates

Kargoth sneaks up to the shrieker and cuts its air sac. It lets out a wheeze but nothing else. You find a backpack and more footprints leading south.

Who takes the backpack?

The pool in this damp chamber is only a few inches deep. The sound of dripping water echoes throughout the cave. Thick webbing covers a large boulder protruding from the floor at the center of the pool. The desiccated husks of dozens of insects and arachnids, and the bones of a few small mammals, lie in the water. One recently dead spider with an intricate pattern on its abdomen lies near the boulder, a dagger embedded deep in its thorax.

You also find a web-covered humanoid shape on the island in the middle of the water.

The water is shallow enough that you don't need to swim

Envoy's Alliance

Dorlbak Half-Elf Fighter 1| HP 20/20 | AC18/20 | F 7 R 7 W 4| Expert Perc +6 | Hero Points: 2/2

Dorlbak will carry the sack if no one feels strongly about it.

"Well, it seems someone has been fighting these things... anyone got any antipoisons at hand? I don't like the look on those insects." he tells the group as he continues forward.

Envoy's Alliance

CG Goblin (unbreakable) M Summoner (Beast Eidelon) 1 Outrider | Darkvision | HP 23/23 | AC 15 | F +8 R +5 W +5 | Perc +3 | Stealth +5| 25" | Hero 1/3 | spells 1/1| Focus 1/1 | ◆◆◆◇↺| SA+7 DC17 |

"That, I don't have Dorlbak. Wish I'd thought of it. Now what do we have here?"

Both Vas and Howler examine the web-covered humanoid.

Vas' Perception: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16
Howler Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 4 = 19

Horizon Hunters

LG Halfling (Gutsy Othoban) Time Traveler Psychic (Precise Discipline by Infinite Eye) / Loremaster 1 | ◆◇↺ | Explore: Detect Magic
Stats:
AC 16 or 18 w/ calculate threat | Fortitude (+3), Reflex (+6), Will (+7) | Perception (+5) | Speed 25
♥️ 12/12 | ☀️ (□□) | ☘️ □ | ✋✋ Staffsling | ⚕ none | ♠️ (☑□)

Zoila takes off her shoes "Hmm - let's cut the web to see what's inside?"

Taking the dagger, she moves to the island to do just that.

Radiant Oath

◆◇↺ | Spell Templates

Zoila cuts the web open and finds the missing loremaster. She's alive, but barely.

You can revive her via a Medicine check or any sort of healing magic

Envoy's Alliance

CG Goblin (unbreakable) M Summoner (Beast Eidelon) 1 Outrider | Darkvision | HP 23/23 | AC 15 | F +8 R +5 W +5 | Perc +3 | Stealth +5| 25" | Hero 1/3 | spells 1/1| Focus 1/1 | ◆◆◆◇↺| SA+7 DC17 |

"Although I am trained, I'm a terrible healer. I'm afraid I'm likely to hurt her than heal her." Vas offers his healer's kit for anyone who wants to try who doesn't have the tools.

Envoy's Alliance

Anvil Dwarf Cloistered Cleric 1 (Healing) | AC 13 | HP 20/20 | Hero 1/3 | F +9 R +3 W +9 | Per +7

"Let me take a look," Kargoth says.

Med check: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (9) + 7 = 16

If not good enough will use a heal spell on her

Radiant Oath

◆◇↺ | Spell Templates

Healing: 2d8 ⇒ (5, 2) = 7

The woman groans and her eyelids flutter open. "What... what happened? Who are you?" she asks as she rubs the back of her head, and then moves her hand to look at the blood that is caked in her hair. "Oh... The last I remember is heading into a cavern system, looking for signs of ancient ruins. I found a cave... there was a loud shriek... and a spider..."

"Where are my manners? I am Unzgrin, lorekeeper for the Urgir Society of History. Might I trouble you for some water please? I am exploring the caves to find any sign of the dwarves who fled here thousands of years ago after the fall of Koldukar. After this long, any bodies would likely be gone, but I hope to find historic relics they left behind, or perhaps another ancient ruin of some kind to which they had fled. I believed I was on the cusp of an important breakthrough in understanding the history of the dwarves of Koldukar. In my eagerness to discover something significant, I got careless."

Seeing Dorlbak with her backpack she lets out an exclamation of relief. "I see you found my backpack! My thanks for that. It had all my research and some healing potions."

She begins to regale you with some of her adventures and asks about yours.

She's still telling you about her latest find when you hear a skittering sound and three rather large spiders round the bend in front of you. They appear to be hungry...

Init:

Kargoth, Detect Magic: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (16) + 7 = 23
Sif Liv, Search: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (18) + 6 = 24
Vas Varg'sden, Avoid Notice: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (12) + 5 = 17
Dorlbak, Defend: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7
Zoila, Detect Magic: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10
Knuckles, Avoid Notice: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (5) + 7 = 12
Blue Init: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11
Green Init: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 16
Pink Init: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7

------------------
COMBAT TRACKER
Round: 1
Tactical Map
------------------
Those with ** may go

**Sif Liv - AC 16, 15/15; Swiper AC 16, 5/5
**Kargoth - AC 13 (15 w/shield), 20/20
**Vas Varg'sden - AC 15, 23/23
Green
Knuckles - AC 18, 17/17
Blue
Zoila - AC 16 (18 calculate threat), 12/12
Pink
Dorlbak - AC 18 (20 w/shield), 20/20

Envoy's Alliance

Anvil Dwarf Cloistered Cleric 1 (Healing) | AC 13 | HP 20/20 | Hero 1/3 | F +9 R +3 W +9 | Per +7

Didn't see myself on the map so just placed myself.

"I see your webweavers are here. Looks like nasty creature..." Kargoth says.

He raises his mug and casts a blessing on the party, and then guidance on Dorlbak.

◆ Cast Guidance on Dorlbak
◆◆ Cast Bless (5' emanation)

Envoy's Alliance

CG Goblin (unbreakable) M Summoner (Beast Eidelon) 1 Outrider | Darkvision | HP 23/23 | AC 15 | F +8 R +5 W +5 | Perc +3 | Stealth +5| 25" | Hero 1/3 | spells 1/1| Focus 1/1 | ◆◆◆◇↺| SA+7 DC17 |

Vas hands Unzgrin his flask of water and let's her have a drink.

When the spiders appear, he chants a spell in goblin and a bolt of electricity flies from his hands to the blue spider, then jumps to strike the pink one. At the same time, Howler charges and rips at the blue spider.

Act Together ◆◆
◆◆Vas Electric Arc: 1d4 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8 Reflex Save DC17
(blue & pink)
◆◆Howler Beast's Charge: 1d20 + 8 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 8 + 1 = 16 Claw: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11
(blue)

Radiant Oath

◆◇↺ | Spell Templates

GM Dice:

Blue Ref: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (18) + 7 = 25
Ref: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (7) + 7 = 14

Kargoth gives divine guidance to Dorlbak and casts a blessing on the entire party. Vas sends a lightning bolt which zaps Pink and Blue. Blue avoids the worst of the damage but Pink gets seriously zapped. However, Blue does not survive Howler's charge and is ripped to shreds.

------------------
COMBAT TRACKER
Round: 1
Tactical Map
------------------
Those with ** may go

**Sif Liv - AC 16, 15/15; Swiper AC 16, 5/5
Kargoth - AC 13 (15 w/shield), 20/20
Vas Varg'sden - AC 15, 23/23; Howler AC 17
Green
Knuckles - AC 18, 17/17
Zoila - AC 16 (18 calculate threat), 12/12
Pink (-8)
Dorlbak - AC 18 (20 w/shield), 20/20 (Guidance)

Horizon Hunters

Female Versatile Human Winter Witch 2 | Cook | Familiar Swiper the Pipefox | HP 22/22, AC 17 w Explorer’s Clothing, Fortitude* +5, Reflex* +7, Will** +7, Perception** +7, Stealth* +7 | Speed 25 ft. | Exploration Activity Search | Active Conditions --- | ◆◇↺

Sif sends an icy ray at Pink!
Ray of Frost Spell Attack vs Pink: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (15) + 7 = 22
Spell Damage: 1d4 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8 cold damage

She then draws out her throwing knife.

◆◆ Cast a Spell, Ray of Frost
◆ Interact to draw throwing knife

Radiant Oath

◆◇↺ | Spell Templates

Sif sends a snowball at Pink. Pink freezes before disintegrating.

Green steps forward and attempts to bite Howler.

Fang vs Howler AC 17: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (13) + 7 = 20
Fang vs Howler AC 17, MAP: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 = 13
Piercing: 1d6 ⇒ 3

Vas feels a burning pain through his link with Howler as the fangs connect.

------------------
COMBAT TRACKER
Round: 1-2
Tactical Map
Before Your Turn:
DC 16 Fortitude vs Poison: Howler
------------------
Those with ** may go

-2-
**Sif Liv - AC 16, 15/15; Swiper AC 16, 5/5
**Kargoth - AC 13 (15 w/shield), 20/20
**Vas Varg'sden - AC 15, 20/23; Howler AC 17
Green

-1-
**Knuckles - AC 18, 17/17
**Zoila - AC 16 (18 calculate threat), 12/12
**Dorlbak - AC 18 (20 w/shield), 20/20 (Guidance)

Envoy's Alliance

Anvil Dwarf Cloistered Cleric 1 (Healing) | AC 13 | HP 20/20 | Hero 1/3 | F +9 R +3 W +9 | Per +7

Kargoth steps forward. "These cave spiders can be deadly but when you outnumber them they're doomed."

◆ Stride
◆ Stride
◆ Expand Bless

Radiant Oath

◆◇↺ | Spell Templates

Kargoth moves up and expands the divine aid.

------------------
COMBAT TRACKER
Round: 1-2
Tactical Map
Active Conditions: Bless (10' around Kargoth; +1 atk)
Before Your Turn:
DC 16 Fortitude vs Poison: Howler
------------------
Those with ** may go

-2-
**Sif Liv - AC 16, 15/15; Swiper AC 16, 5/5
Kargoth - AC 13 (15 w/shield), 20/20
**Vas Varg'sden - AC 15, 20/23; Howler AC 17
Green

-1-
**Knuckles - AC 18, 17/17
**Zoila - AC 16 (18 calculate threat), 12/12
**Dorlbak - AC 18 (20 w/shield), 20/20 (Guidance)

Vigilant Seal

N male catfolk rogue 1 | ◆◇↺ | ♥️ 17/17 | AC 18 (19) | F +4 R +9 W +4 | Perc +4 | Spd 25ft. |

Seeing as everyone else was hanging back, Knuckles wasn't about to stick his neck out. He moves to get a clear shot at the creature and draws a pistol from this jacket which he fires once.

◆ Stride
◆ Interact
◆ Strike Attack: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (19) + 7 = 26Concussive: 1d4 ⇒ 1
Fatal?: 2d8 ⇒ (1, 8) = 9

Radiant Oath

◆◇↺ | Spell Templates

Knuckles pulls out a pistol and shoots Green, drilling it in one of its many eyes. Green is horribly maimed and begins wondering whether it made a mistake in trying to attack your party...

------------------
COMBAT TRACKER
Round: 1-2
Tactical Map
Active Conditions: Bless (10' around Kargoth; +1 atk)
Before Your Turn:
DC 16 Fortitude vs Poison: Howler
------------------
Those with ** may go

-2-
**Sif Liv - AC 16, 15/15; Swiper AC 16, 5/5
Kargoth - AC 13 (15 w/shield), 20/20
**Vas Varg'sden - AC 15, 20/23; Howler AC 17
Green (-10)

-1-
Knuckles - AC 18, 17/17
**Zoila - AC 16 (18 calculate threat), 12/12
**Dorlbak - AC 18 (20 w/shield), 20/20 (Guidance)

Horizon Hunters

LG Halfling (Gutsy Othoban) Time Traveler Psychic (Precise Discipline by Infinite Eye) / Loremaster 1 | ◆◇↺ | Explore: Detect Magic
Stats:
AC 16 or 18 w/ calculate threat | Fortitude (+3), Reflex (+6), Will (+7) | Perception (+5) | Speed 25
♥️ 12/12 | ☀️ (□□) | ☘️ □ | ✋✋ Staffsling | ⚕ none | ♠️ (☑□)

"What time is it?" Zoila's eyes go fuzzy - dawdling a moment, she scans the cave before her, seems to scrutinize every detail - a beat passes - another - a third - and then: "Ah yes. Spider" snapping her staffsling into motion, she hurls a rock and reloads it quickly!

◆) Time Sense
◆) Strike
◆) Reload
+
↺) Amped Guidance (If anyone fails their attack roll or saving throw by exactly 1, retroactive +1 circumstance to that check!)

Staffsling (Blunt, 80 feet) w/ Time Sense (+1) vs Green: 1d20 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 6 + 1 = 201d10 ⇒ 8

Radiant Oath

◆◇↺ | Spell Templates

Grandmother Time focuses and launches a rock at Green's head and strikes it just right, dropping it.

Howler Fort: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (7) + 8 = 15 Fail, Poison Stage 1, Stupefied 1
Howler Fort, Rd 2: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (20) + 8 = 28 Mind clears!

COMBAT OVER!

Unzgrin opens the backpack and pulls out a pair of healing potions and hands it to you. "I think you need this more than I do"

2 minor healing potions - who takes them? You may also do some patching up if you'd like... otherwise, you can proceed to head back up...

Envoy's Alliance

Dorlbak Half-Elf Fighter 1| HP 20/20 | AC18/20 | F 7 R 7 W 4| Expert Perc +6 | Hero Points: 2/2

As Dorlbak was about to ramp up, the combat ends leaving him all hyped up for nothing.

"Why yes, thank you" responds Dorlbak as he takes one of the potions.

He then looks at Unzgrin and waits for some explanation on what's happening here.

Horizon Hunters

Female Versatile Human Winter Witch 2 | Cook | Familiar Swiper the Pipefox | HP 22/22, AC 17 w Explorer’s Clothing, Fortitude* +5, Reflex* +7, Will** +7, Perception** +7, Stealth* +7 | Speed 25 ft. | Exploration Activity Search | Active Conditions --- | ◆◇↺

"This place is dangerous." Sif tells Unzgrin. "We should go back to the surface now."

Envoy's Alliance

Anvil Dwarf Cloistered Cleric 1 (Healing) | AC 13 | HP 20/20 | Hero 1/3 | F +9 R +3 W +9 | Per +7

"Did anyone get bitten? Kargoth says.

He treat wounds to Vas.

Treat Wounds: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (8) + 7 = 15
Healing: 2d8 ⇒ (2, 4) = 6

Envoy's Alliance

Anvil Dwarf Cloistered Cleric 1 (Healing) | AC 13 | HP 20/20 | Hero 1/3 | F +9 R +3 W +9 | Per +7

"Aye. Let's head back! Curious place though..."

Radiant Oath

◆◇↺ | Spell Templates

"Well, I thought this cave system had dwarven ruins. Unfortunately, they don't, and it appears you saved me just in time." She shudders at the thought of almost becoming a milkshake for a spider. "Yes, please lead us out of here."

You head back towards the exit, Unzgrin again regaling you with stories of her finds. Suddenly a spectral pile of dust, broken shards of pottery, and bones materializes from the ground, blocking the exit.

"Odd," Unzgrin murmurs, "This wasn't here when I came in. These must be the remains I was looking for. Extraordinary!" Her elation is short-lived as five tiny hands suddenly appear and attack.

Init:

Kargoth, Detect Magic: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (13) + 7 = 20
Sif Liv, Search: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14
Vas Varg'sden, Avoid Notice: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10
Dorlbak, Defend: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (14) + 6 = 20
Zoila, Detect Magic: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (14) + 5 = 19
Knuckles, Avoid Notice: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (18) + 7 = 25
Blue Init: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 23
Green Init: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7
Pink Init: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8
Red Init: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6
White Init: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (13) + 5 = 18
HoSD Init: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (14) + 7 = 21

The hands are tiny. I just made them a bit easier to see!

------------------
COMBAT TRACKER
Round: 1
Tactical Map
Successes Needed to Disable the Haunt: 0/2
------------------
Those with ** may go

**Knuckles - AC 18, 17/17
Blue
Hazard
Kargoth - AC 13 (15 w/shield), 20/20
Dorlbak - AC 18 (20 w/shield), 20/20
Zoila - AC 16 (18 calculate threat), 12/12
White
Sif Liv - AC 16, 15/15; Swiper AC 16, 5/5
Vas Varg'sden - AC 15, 23/23; Howler AC 17
Pink
Red
Green

--------------------------------
CONDITIONS AND EFFECTS REFERENCE
--------------------------------

To Disable the Haunt (Verbal Trait):

Each attempt requires 2 actions.
Religion(T) to speak the proper burial rites,
Occultism(T) to exorcise the lingering souls,
Intimidation to scare the fearful souls away.

Vigilant Seal

N male catfolk rogue 1 | ◆◇↺ | ♥️ 17/17 | AC 18 (19) | F +4 R +9 W +4 | Perc +4 | Spd 25ft. |

Knuckles sneaks up and tries crack a few knuckles with his metal studded fists.

◆ Stride

◆ Strike (surprise attack - Creatures that haven't acted yet are flat-footed) - blue
attack: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (18) + 7 = 25Bludgeoning: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6Precision: 1d6 ⇒ 2

◆ Strike (surprise attack - Creatures that haven't acted yet are flat-footed) - green
attack: 1d20 + 7 - 4 ⇒ (15) + 7 - 4 = 18Bludgeoning: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3Precision: 1d6 ⇒ 1

Radiant Oath

◆◇↺ | Spell Templates

Knuckles walks up to Blue and obliterates it with a single strike. He doesn't have as much luck with Green as his strike only breaks two fingers...

Skeletal hands suddenly sprout from under your feet.

Skeletal Hands (Negative Damage), DC 17 Basic Will Save; CF: Full dmg + Slowed 1(1 rd): 1d4 ⇒ 3

------------------
COMBAT TRACKER
Round: 1
Tactical Map
Successes Needed to Disable the Haunt: 0/2

Before Your Turn:
DC 17 Basic Will Save vs 3 Negative: Knuckles, Sif Liv, Swiper, Dorlbak, Vas, Howler
------------------
Those with ** may go

Knuckles - AC 18, 17/17
Hazard
**Kargoth - AC 13 (15 w/shield), 20/20
**Dorlbak - AC 18 (20 w/shield), 20/20
**Zoila - AC 16 (18 calculate threat), 12/12
White
Sif Liv - AC 16, 15/15; Swiper AC 16, 5/5
Vas Varg'sden - AC 15, 23/23; Howler AC 17
Pink
Red
Green (-4)

--------------------------------
CONDITIONS AND EFFECTS REFERENCE
--------------------------------

To Disable the Haunt (Verbal Trait):

Each attempt requires 2 actions.
Religion(T) to speak the proper burial rites,
Occultism(T) to exorcise the lingering souls,
Intimidation to scare the fearful souls away.

Vigilant Seal

N male catfolk rogue 1 | ◆◇↺ | ♥️ 17/17 | AC 18 (19) | F +4 R +9 W +4 | Perc +4 | Spd 25ft. |

Will: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 15

1 to 50 of 62 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / [GDXII] PF2e B12 - Somewhere Below (P8) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.