Sky King's Tomb

Game Master Lia Wynn

This is PbP Campaign of the PF2E AP Sky King's Tomb.


351 to 400 of 589 << first < prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | next > last >>

HP 41/41 AC 21; Fort +9, Ref +10, Will +6; Perception +6; Low-Light Vision; Imprecise Scent (30 ft.) Catfolk Thaumaturge 3

Zothan looks pleased when it becomes clear that their combined efforts are working.

I’m glad we waited and brought everyone to help with the ceremony. Knab, Korox and I could not have managed all this on our own.” he says to noone in particular, the tip of his tail flicking from side to side.

Nothing left to do now but wait, right?


Knab, Korox, and Zothan could have succeeded, just not as much as the whole group did together.

Dyrm's efforts with the augdunar pushes the group over the top. There is a *pop* sound, and Algerschmick appears. She looks like a gnome with long donkey-like ears, and she wears a very nice tunic and pants set that was made from a grain sack.

"I see that you are willing to make amends. Here is what I want. I want a bowl of milk every three days. I want you to announce yourself before you climb into the loft, and I want no white-haired animals here.

At first, Ektar is hesitant. After all, she is not offering anything in return for her demands. But, it doesn't take much convincing from the party for him to agree.

Over the next few days, the herd will start to recover, and Ektar's family begins to visit once more and help him out.

As for you, Ektar pays the 20 gold, and he belatedly takes Knab up on his offer to take the white augdunar off his hands. If you decide to keep the animal, he will also arrange for light barding to be made for it, and give you a Steadyfoot Tassel

You could sell the augdunar if you wanted, but once you start exploring the Darklands, it may come in very handy to enable you to carry more supplies.

Grand Archive

Dwarven (Ancient-Blooded) ECLECTIC SCHOLAR Ruffian Rogue / Investigator 2 | ◆◇↺ | Exploration Mode: Investigate with Stonecunning
Stats:
AC 18 or 19 parry | Fortitude (+6), Reflex (+7), Will (+7 w/ Doughtiness) | Perception (+7 or +9/+5 @ active/passive vs stonework) w/ Darkvision| Speed 20
♥️ 30/30 | ☘️ ☑□□ | ✋ Clan Dagger + Knuckle Duster | Leads: Vandalized Stable | ⚕ none | Reactions (↺): Call on Ancient Blood

Knab unconsciously jumps with joy.

"Let's get a look at you" he says, wrapping the Steadyfoot Tassel around the augdunar's neck "I do not think you have a name, yet, but it should have something to do with your coloring, and the fact that you disturbed a ghost, maybe" he scratches behind it's ear.

How about "White Molly" he asks first the animal, then his party "What do you all think?"


HP 41/41 AC 21; Fort +9, Ref +10, Will +6; Perception +6; Low-Light Vision; Imprecise Scent (30 ft.) Catfolk Thaumaturge 3

DONKEY! No way we're selling White Molly - she's part of the family now.

"A fine name! You have good instincts, Knab. Let's retire back to the city and find a good place to keep her."


Male Dwarf (strong blooded) Fighter 3; AC: 20, HP: 49/49; Saves F+10, Ref +8, Will +8 (2 Hero points)

"White Molly it is." Dyrm nods, a bit amused though he tries to hide it.


Augdunar, formerly of master Ektar, her release mollifying the haunted stable

"HEE-HAW-HONK"

White Molly - a fine dwarven ass - let's herself be known with a sigh of relief - and intrigued none-the-less by the party, decides that, in order to test their strength, she remains in place, unwilling to budge even an inch, her handsome, ROYGBIV: 1d8 ⇒ 7 violet Steadyfoot Tassel twinkling in mutual defiance!


Female Umbral Gnome Fey Sorcerer 2

"Aw. She's cute. White Molly's a great name for her. Hi Molly." After the ritual she wasn't sure of what to do. It'd worked, and the others were the ones who knew the owner of the place. Yet now she knew exactly what she needed to do! Make friends with Molly! Not even noticing that she wasn't willing to move, she just moved over and started scratching away at her neck and jaw, stretching her hands up to do so.

"Hi Molly, I'm sure we're gonna be great friends, yes we are."


Ysoki Duskwalker Exemplar/Vigilante 3 (He/Him) | HP 39/39 | AC 20 (21 w/Bangle, 21 w/Raised Shield, 22 w/Both) (T) | F +8 (E) | R +9 (T) | W +7 (E) | Per +5 (T) | Stealth +9 (T) | Spd 30 ft | Exploration Activity Avoid Notice| Hero Points 2/3 | Active Ikon Barrow's Edge | Active Conditions None | Active Persona Batsu

Batsu looks bemusedly at the augdunar. He does his best to maintain a stoic demeanor, but after a long moment of scowling at White Molly, he grumbles, "I like the tassle."

Added the gold to the party loot!


Male; AC 20 (22), HP 40/40, Hero Points 2/3, Spd 20. Dwarf (Forge Blessed) Cleric (Warpriest) / 3 Gunslinger - Way of the Spellshot Perception +8; Fort +9, Ref +8, Will +10

Korox is puzzled by the seeming infatuation with the white ass, but shrugs in resignation. People tend to lose their minds at a supposedly cute animal for some reason. I don't get it they don't do much to help and require a lot of upkeep... but to each their own.

"Well I would ask where you plan on keeping the beast, but it seems as though she's decided she likes where she is".

Korox finds a comfortable place to sit and watch the others try to get their new companion to cooperate.


Male Dwarf (strong blooded) Fighter 3; AC: 20, HP: 49/49; Saves F+10, Ref +8, Will +8 (2 Hero points)

"Does anyone here have a way with animals?" Indicating he does not


Augdunar, formerly of master Ektar, her release mollifying the haunted stable

White Molly sizes up each dwarf, cat, rat, gnome.

Snorts. And.

Scruffs her legs, kicking dust from the ground.

Nature or Athletics check (DC15) to get her to budge!


Male Dwarf (strong blooded) Fighter 3; AC: 20, HP: 49/49; Saves F+10, Ref +8, Will +8 (2 Hero points)

"Come on now, we're all Highhelmers here," He tells the goat and tries to grip and push her just enough to get her started.

Athletics 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (16) + 8 = 24


Augdunar, formerly of master Ektar, her release mollifying the haunted stable

Dyrm exerts his physical dominance over the stubborn augdunar, who shows him a sign of affection - a little nip and nuzzle - now following him where he roams.

Whuffling for joy!


Male Dwarf (strong blooded) Fighter 3; AC: 20, HP: 49/49; Saves F+10, Ref +8, Will +8 (2 Hero points)

"Not the legend I Hoped to achieve." Dryly


Rova 16, 4723
Reputation Points: 10
Events Resolved: 8/13
Upcoming Rewards:
Rova 17: Clothes from Tregellon, Molly's Barding with the charm.

You can stable Molly near Zelgin's, where you are staying.

You can revisit some of the places that you have been to for your daily activity. The ritual took place on the 16th as well, but only lasted an hour, so you still have the 16th to do things.

The remaining uninvestigated rumors are:

The noble houses are looking for language teachers. This could be a way to earn money, make connections, and spread your name.

The Stickleberry Festival is coming up soon (ie: when you check out the rumor). The one-day street festival is an annual event, highlighted by the crowing of the Stickleberry King and Queen, and the pie-eating contest.

The Silvertap Tavern, also in Stonebreech, has been closed down due to food poisoning. Its owner is also looking for investigators.

You are also already aware of Diomira's Drop.

Lastly, there are rumors of a prowler near one of the crypts in the Clan Tolorr cemetery.

What do you want to check out today?


Male; AC 20 (22), HP 40/40, Hero Points 2/3, Spd 20. Dwarf (Forge Blessed) Cleric (Warpriest) / 3 Gunslinger - Way of the Spellshot Perception +8; Fort +9, Ref +8, Will +10

"Well it's been a busy few days. I'd say we go check out what's going on at the Silvertap Tavern. Might be some people in danger there, and worst case we can try out the beverages".

Korox stretches and finishes off his breakfast.

"I'd still like to talk to those gunsmiths, visit the knights, and see this dragon... but this seems more urgent. Maybe if we have time, we'll go check out the prowlers at the crypts tonight. Never any danger in prowling crypts at night".


HP 41/41 AC 21; Fort +9, Ref +10, Will +6; Perception +6; Low-Light Vision; Imprecise Scent (30 ft.) Catfolk Thaumaturge 3

”Capital plan, Korox. I’ll join you in the investigation of the food poisoning. After all, nothing should come between a dwarf and a hard-earned meal.”

Grand Archive

Dwarven (Ancient-Blooded) ECLECTIC SCHOLAR Ruffian Rogue / Investigator 2 | ◆◇↺ | Exploration Mode: Investigate with Stonecunning
Stats:
AC 18 or 19 parry | Fortitude (+6), Reflex (+7), Will (+7 w/ Doughtiness) | Perception (+7 or +9/+5 @ active/passive vs stonework) w/ Darkvision| Speed 20
♥️ 30/30 | ☘️ ☑□□ | ✋ Clan Dagger + Knuckle Duster | Leads: Vandalized Stable | ⚕ none | Reactions (↺): Call on Ancient Blood

...Knab's stomach rumbles at the amurran's words...


Male Dwarf (strong blooded) Fighter 3; AC: 20, HP: 49/49; Saves F+10, Ref +8, Will +8 (2 Hero points)

Dyrm had wanted to vote for the crypt, but he nods at the mention of the poisoning situation, "Very well, unless someone wants back up on some other project, I'll aid as well."


Female Umbral Gnome Fey Sorcerer 2

Jax eats herself a hearty breakfast, leaning back with a big smile on her face. Okay, this wasn't that bad, she had a new friend in a... goat. Glancing over at the others bringing up stuff to do, she'd comment. "If anyone needs another to go do something, I'll head with you. If not then I'll go with it for the food poisoning. Don't forget to have a story or jokes for the dragon, he loves those!"


To clarify, the Silvertip is closed. There is no danger at all there for people. So, if you are doing that, over other things, because you are worried people could get hurt, they can't. You can do that, but I just wanted to make sure that you all knew that there is no danger to anyone there.


You make your way to Stonebrech and the Silvercap Tavern. It's been in operation for about a decade. It is owned by an elven woman named Dierdrali.

When you get there, the silver-and-purple facade of the restaurant is somewhat marred by the tape over the doors and windows that read "Closed for Health Inspection." There is no indication of when that inspection will take place.

However, sitting on a rocking chair across the street is an elven woman. Her hair has a very similar color scheme to the restaurant and she beckons you over.

"You're that group that helped out Treggelon, aren't you? He's singing your praises all over. Maybe you can help me out. I'm Dierdrali. That's my place. At least for now. I was already thinking of closing down and leaving Highhelm to look for something new. But, I'd hate to leave without knowing what happened. I'd like you to go in and look around, see if you can find any clues as to what caused the food poisoning, document it, and give me a copy of the findings. I'm happy to answer any questions that you have.


Ysoki Duskwalker Exemplar/Vigilante 3 (He/Him) | HP 39/39 | AC 20 (21 w/Bangle, 21 w/Raised Shield, 22 w/Both) (T) | F +8 (E) | R +9 (T) | W +7 (E) | Per +5 (T) | Stealth +9 (T) | Spd 30 ft | Exploration Activity Avoid Notice| Hero Points 2/3 | Active Ikon Barrow's Edge | Active Conditions None | Active Persona Batsu

Batsu follows along quietly as the group heads to the Silvercap Tavern, mulling over Dyrm's sudden companionship with White Molly. He'd never owned a pet growing up; it was one more mouth to feed in a den already brimming with underfed mouths. He'd always liked the idea, but the past few months have been nothing if not an argument against toting around a fragile little companion during his often tragically violent investigations.

Yet with new faces around him, and something vaguely resembling--well, not a home, exactly, but... a base of operations, he supposes--maybe a pet isn't so out of the question. He's never had to care for another living thing before, and the prospect is terrifying. Yet he can't help feel a pang of jealousy when he sees Molly nip Dyrm's elbow or nudge him with her head.

Still, he supposes he'd make a poor pet owner. He's not so great at keeping himself alive--he's already failed at it once, and spectacularly--let alone another living being.

He shoves his hands in his pockets and broods, not paying much attention to their surroundings until he almost runs into the back of Korox. It's only then that he realizes they've arrived.

Once Dierdrali has given an explanation of the situation, he tugs at a stray whisker unconsciously. "Hm. Well, first things first. When did the first cases of food poisoning occur?"

He rattles off a few more questions (pausing in between so she can answer, of course):

"Were there any shipments the day people got sick?"

"Did you notice anything unusual in the days leading up to the illnesses?"

"What sort of symptoms did the people present? Were any of them unusual for food poisoning?"

Those are the only questions I can think of for now. Anyone have any other ideas what to ask?


Dierdrali quickly answers all of Batsu's questions.

"It was a week ago. We hadn't had anything like that happen for 10 years, which was when I opened and I was still getting the hang of which mushrooms to cook and for how long."

"No, I didn't have any shipments that day, and there's been nothing unusual."

"My case was mild after having a bowl of soup that night. Queasiness, cramps, and a painful morning on the toilet. I understand some patients were exhausted, itchy, and vomiting frequently.

Anyone with medicine at Trained or better would recognize these as normal for food poisoning.


Male Dwarf (strong blooded) Fighter 3; AC: 20, HP: 49/49; Saves F+10, Ref +8, Will +8 (2 Hero points)

"That does sound typical for food poisoning," Dyrm mmms


HP 41/41 AC 21; Fort +9, Ref +10, Will +6; Perception +6; Low-Light Vision; Imprecise Scent (30 ft.) Catfolk Thaumaturge 3

”That does sound like a conundrum. Might we examine the premises to see if we can uncover further clues?”


Male; AC 20 (22), HP 40/40, Hero Points 2/3, Spd 20. Dwarf (Forge Blessed) Cleric (Warpriest) / 3 Gunslinger - Way of the Spellshot Perception +8; Fort +9, Ref +8, Will +10

Korox's mind seems a million miles away as they journey to the tavern. He however becomes alert as Batsu questions the owner, and nods to Dyrm at his thoughts on the food poisoning.

"Yes. Let us in to look around to see if we notice anything suspicious. Perhaps we should walk around the entire premises including the roof to see if anything seems odd". He then looks back over his shoulder at the place.

"You don't happen to know if your basement connects to anything else... that is if you have one do you"?

Grand Archive

Dwarven (Ancient-Blooded) ECLECTIC SCHOLAR Ruffian Rogue / Investigator 2 | ◆◇↺ | Exploration Mode: Investigate with Stonecunning
Stats:
AC 18 or 19 parry | Fortitude (+6), Reflex (+7), Will (+7 w/ Doughtiness) | Perception (+7 or +9/+5 @ active/passive vs stonework) w/ Darkvision| Speed 20
♥️ 30/30 | ☘️ ☑□□ | ✋ Clan Dagger + Knuckle Duster | Leads: Vandalized Stable | ⚕ none | Reactions (↺): Call on Ancient Blood

Knab heads to the basement, or the stockroom, to examine the moisture, the storage methods, and any signs of contamination vectors...

Perception (Expert): 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (7) + 7 = 14 (+2 w/ Stonecunning)


Female Umbral Gnome Fey Sorcerer 2

Jax was no expert in disease or illness. There was really nothing more she can add to the conversation itself. So she stood there and patiently waited to get into the building itself.


Male Dwarf (strong blooded) Fighter 3; AC: 20, HP: 49/49; Saves F+10, Ref +8, Will +8 (2 Hero points)

Dyrm ponders "We should check where the Soup ingredients are stored, and where they are prepared in case some contamination somehow came through an unknown crack or..." Unaware that Knab is already ahead of him.

Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 7 = 11


I've had a busy weekend, but I'll get stuff going later today, and no one is in the building yet.


HP 41/41 AC 21; Fort +9, Ref +10, Will +6; Perception +6; Low-Light Vision; Imprecise Scent (30 ft.) Catfolk Thaumaturge 3

While waiting patiently for Dierdrali to admit them to the building, Zothan asks another question.

"Did you handle all the food yourself, or do you have staff helping with food preperation and serving? And can you think of anyone who might want to harm you or your business - a competitor, perhaps?"


Sorry, I was fighting power outages all day yesterday, so here we go.

"I can't think of anyone who wishes us any harm. There are not a lot of mushroom-based restaurants in Highhelm, so we are pretty niche. Oh, anything of value or interest you find inside, including the cashbox, you can keep as a reward. Try not to damage the building as the city will reclaim it for resale." She then tosses you the keys.

You walk across the street, cut through the tape, and open the door with the keys. You enter the main room of the restaurant.

It's an unusual restaurant from the start. It's shaped like an octagon, or at least the main room is. You are coming in from the southwest with another door leading outside on the southeast wall.

The first thing that you notice is the searing. It's not uniform at all. There are five round tables that can each seat four people at the south end of the restaurant, right where you are, arranged in an X pattern with an unlit campfire-like firepit between the upper three of those tables.

Along the west wall is a rectangular table that can also seat four, and it's right next to the bar.

Along the east wall is a square two-person table, and north of the X tables is a picnic table, beyond which is the cash register and its counter.

Behind the register counter is a door that likely leads to the kitchen, and there are other doors to the east and northeast.

There are various patches of fungi growing in the dusty room, and a shield-sized mushroom cap over the door to the northeast.


HP 41/41 AC 21; Fort +9, Ref +10, Will +6; Perception +6; Low-Light Vision; Imprecise Scent (30 ft.) Catfolk Thaumaturge 3

Zothan takes a closer look at the fungi, trying to identify it.

Nature (assuming Guidance from Korox): 1d20 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 3 + 1 = 7


Male; AC 20 (22), HP 40/40, Hero Points 2/3, Spd 20. Dwarf (Forge Blessed) Cleric (Warpriest) / 3 Gunslinger - Way of the Spellshot Perception +8; Fort +9, Ref +8, Will +10

Korox joins Zothan in looking at the fungus and bestows a blessing of Dranngvit on him. He then tries to remember if he's seen anything like this growing in some of the caves he's explored.

1d20 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11 Cave Lore.

"Perhaps we should check out the Kitchen first. Anybody know why the tables are laid out like they are"?


Ysoki Duskwalker Exemplar/Vigilante 3 (He/Him) | HP 39/39 | AC 20 (21 w/Bangle, 21 w/Raised Shield, 22 w/Both) (T) | F +8 (E) | R +9 (T) | W +7 (E) | Per +5 (T) | Stealth +9 (T) | Spd 30 ft | Exploration Activity Avoid Notice| Hero Points 2/3 | Active Ikon Barrow's Edge | Active Conditions None | Active Persona Batsu

Batsu considers the room, unconsciously reaching for the mask in his pack before stopping himself. They're the only ones here; no need to hide his face. Admittedly, the mask feels... comfortable, but he can't wear it all the time.

He keeps his left hand near the hilt of his newly rune-etched knife in case of trouble, but even he admits he's being overly paranoid. The culprit of the food poisoning is likely a disgruntled employee or a bad batch of mushrooms, and nothing more sinister than that.

You hope.

He pushes the thought away and moves to the east door, throwing it open and peering inside.


Female Umbral Gnome Fey Sorcerer 2

Stepping into the building, she blinked at its odd layout and shape. She just took everything in momentarily before moving over to the counter and cash register. Moving around behind it, she'd start poking around in everything. Mostly because everyone else was just looking... everywhere else. Someone had to check this part of the building out, right?

Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11


Neither Korox nor Zothan can tell anything about the mushrooms other than that they are mushrooms, and they shouldn't be growing in the dining room.

Behind the bar, Jaxi finds a large collection of bottles and kegs of alcohol. It's likely that it could be sold wholesale. She also notices some kind of writing over the booth next to the bar.

Batsu moves to the east door, he finds it locked, but that turns out to not be an issue because the wood around the doorjamb is rotten, and very recently rotten at that. The door swings open with a creaking sound, and he is looking into basically a small lightless greenhouse.

There are many troughs that have mushrooms growing inside them. There are three large bowls of water in the center of the room, and glass cabinets and terrariums on the east side of the room, some of which are broken. This room is also very humid.


Female Umbral Gnome Fey Sorcerer 2

She lets out a small hum as she takes a look over the collection of booze, not noticing anything too out of the ordinary. Probably just offered a lot at a time. Then she spotted the writing, and she'd dart over to the booth. Staring up at it, she'd clamber onto the booth's seating, then up onto the table to take a closer look.


Jaxi can't read the writing, but because it shares certain elements with Gnomish, she recognizes it as Druidic.


HP 41/41 AC 21; Fort +9, Ref +10, Will +6; Perception +6; Low-Light Vision; Imprecise Scent (30 ft.) Catfolk Thaumaturge 3

Zothan joins Jaxi and studies the writing. Not recognizing the language, he again asks Korox for guidance, then attempts to decipher the basic meaning using his general linguistic knowledge.

Society - decipher script (w/guidance): 1d20 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 6 + 1 = 9

Drat! I’m beginning to suspect that the dice roller also objects to the presence of white-furred animals in the party - or perhaps black cats


Zothan has no luck either. Druidic is a language that is closely guarded, after all, and he's never even seen a trace of it before. However, Zothan and Jaxi notice, up close, that the writing is not painted, and it's not craved, it's made from a luminescent slime mold that has grown onto the wall.


Male Dwarf (strong blooded) Fighter 3; AC: 20, HP: 49/49; Saves F+10, Ref +8, Will +8 (2 Hero points)

Dyrm looks over the mushrooms after the others have, as he straggles a bit behind.

Nature: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22


I assume you mean the ones in the dining room, so that's what I'll give you information on.

The first thing that Dyrm knows is that there should not be any growing mushrooms in the dining room.

Next, he can identify about a dozen species of mushrooms. All are native to the Five Kings Mountains, and some are inedible, but none are poisonous. This, however, does not match Dierdali's usual assortments, as she mixes imported mushrooms with local ones, and does not invest in mushrooms that cannot be eaten.

Finally, the large shield-sized mushroom cap above the northeast door seems sturdy enough to be used as a shield, and it seems to have been grown in that way deliberately.


Ysoki Duskwalker Exemplar/Vigilante 3 (He/Him) | HP 39/39 | AC 20 (21 w/Bangle, 21 w/Raised Shield, 22 w/Both) (T) | F +8 (E) | R +9 (T) | W +7 (E) | Per +5 (T) | Stealth +9 (T) | Spd 30 ft | Exploration Activity Avoid Notice| Hero Points 2/3 | Active Ikon Barrow's Edge | Active Conditions None | Active Persona Batsu

Oh man, it's a bummer we don't have a druid because they would LOVE this place. Secret druidic writing AND a mushroom shield!

Batsu shakes his head. He's no botanist.

He steps back out into the main dining area and says, "Found the... nursery? I guess? Lots more mushrooms in here, but I dunno much about nature."

He returns to the growing room and gives it a thorough once-over.

Might as well change my Exploration activity to Search!

Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9

Ugh yeah. This dice roller is brutal. It seems to like Dyrm though!


Male Dwarf (strong blooded) Fighter 3; AC: 20, HP: 49/49; Saves F+10, Ref +8, Will +8 (2 Hero points)

"Folks, I am no fungi specialist...from what I can tell about this mushroom up here ..." And he shares what he knows See GM's kind description


Female Umbral Gnome Fey Sorcerer 2

She scratched her head as she took everything in, and a conclusion came to her mind. "Someone else must have snuck in to stay here since it got shut down because all this stuff seems pretty... not to character. A druid probably snuck in. But why? No clue. Maybe they're somewhere else in here. Maybe through this door!"

With that she throws open the door behind the counter and steps through.


Anyone can use the mushroom shield by the way, and it is a functional shield. It's over the NE door, which you have yet to examine.

Jaxi moves back around the bar, and she finds herself in the kitchen. It is what you'd expect. an oven, a griddle, sinks, cookware, ingredients. There is a door to the east and a pile of menus and recipes.

Oh, and there is a thudding sound coming from that door to the east as if something is slamming into it.


HP 41/41 AC 21; Fort +9, Ref +10, Will +6; Perception +6; Low-Light Vision; Imprecise Scent (30 ft.) Catfolk Thaumaturge 3

Zothan follows Jaxi into the kitchen. Hearing the sound from behind the door, he draws his whip and stands ready a few feet from the door.

”Someone raiding the pantry? Or perhaps the food objected to being eaten?” he says quietly.

He leans close the door and sniffs, his ears raised and tail flicking alertly.

Perception (w/scent): 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 24


Male Dwarf (strong blooded) Fighter 3; AC: 20, HP: 49/49; Saves F+10, Ref +8, Will +8 (2 Hero points)

"Whoever it is, is not quiet or gentle. Should I move forward to open it? and let whoever or whatever out?"

351 to 400 of 589 << first < prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Sky King's Tomb (PF2E) by Lia. All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.