[PbP Gameday XII] Year of the Shadow Lodge - Tier 5-6 (KS) (Inactive)

Game Master phaeton_nz

Tier 1-11
Subtier: 5-6
Slides


201 to 230 of 230 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | next > last >>

Season of Ghosts

**House GM Announcement**

As the tide of battle swings firmly against him, Charvion’s power continues to fade. His strikes seem suddenly less potent, a growing desperation apparent on his many faces!
______________

GMs, Code Gray is in effect.

Liberty's Edge

m CN tiefling Hunter 5 | HP 45/45 | AC 22 T 12 FF 20 | CMD 19 | F+6 R+6 W+4 [+1 vs fear and confusion] | Init +2 | Perc +10 | DV60' | Speed 30' | Longstrider, Barskin

Polymorph... Plague..., Berix whispers again, and his pet again grows creepy tentacles and lengthens the tail, after which it rushes to the enemy sorcerer with a growl. The hunter himself is also moving there...

Double move at half speed:
Acrobatics Berix: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 1 = 21 LOL
Auto-check for cat

Grand Lodge

Male Tiefling (Asura-spawn) Monk (zen archer)/5 HP 41/41 0 NL| AC17 T17 FF15| Fort +7/Ref +8/Will +8| Init +7| Perc +11| Sense Motive +7|Active conditions none

Can any of us see Charvion atm?

Silver Crusade

Human Male | VA | Auckland, New Zealand | UTC+13 | 124312 | SFS B5-B8 | SFS 1-03 | SFS 6-08

Once you get out of the storm area, yes. Of course you can all hear him laughing evilly. Janus Too seems to be the only one having eyes on him at the moment.

And if that's everyone

Chavion seems to be waiting for someone to emerge from the storm, readying a spell.

Everyone is up.

Scarab Sages

female | human | oracle 6 | HP 39/39 | AC 21, FF 18, T 13 | CMB +4, CMD 12 | Init -4 | Perception +11, -4 Opposed, Auto Fail Hearing | F +4, R +9, W +6 (+12 vs. Mind Effect) | Focused Trance 1/3 | Natural Divination 2/2 | Spells: 4/7 1st, 1/6 2nd, 2/4 3rd Mage Armor, Communal Resist Energy Acid, Eagle's Splendor, Shield of Faith, Communal Resist Energy Electricty

Silence decends around Charvion, blanketing the area as Katswiri finishes casting her spell and abruptly cutting off his evil laughter.

That's kind of awkward for Charvion if he's readying to cast a spell with verbal components :).

Unable to sense her surroundings and extremely unsure of her footing, Katswiri casts Shield of Faith on herself.

Grand Lodge

female aasimar sorceror 6 HP 32, AC/T/FF 12, 12, 10, F +5, R +5, W +6 Init +6, Perc +13

Carlin moves forward carefully, using her wand to cast a protective ward on herself.

using wand of mage armour...

I can hear your cackling, fool...I'll shut your mouth for good!

Liberty's Edge

m CN tiefling Hunter 5 | HP 45/45 | AC 22 T 12 FF 20 | CMD 19 | F+6 R+6 W+4 [+1 vs fear and confusion] | Init +2 | Perc +10 | DV60' | Speed 30' | Longstrider, Barskin

Is Charvion flying or standing on the ground?

Liberty's Edge

f NG halfling Investigator (antiquarian) 5 | Init +3 | Perc +11+1d6 | Speed: 30 feet | HP 34/35 | AC 21 T 17 FF 17 | CMD 19 | F +6 R +9 W +9 (+1 vs confusion, +4 vs curse, +5 vs fear) | Inspiration 4/5 Trinkets: L1 left CLW, long arm, shield; L2 bull's str, see invis, OPEN; ACTIVE communal resist electricity, expeditious retreat, shield of faith+3

"How much more of this slur...!" Sound vanishes. Oh great. At least he probably can't immediately blast me with whatever he has.

Alli pushes out of the sleet storm, sees Charvion still more or less where she expected him to be, and veers toward him, drawing a blade and holding it low with a plan to slash him in the legs. She probably tries to yell something, but nothing can be heard.

+1 mithral shortsword: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14
Piercing/Slashing: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4

Actions: move and draw weapon, standard action to attack Charvion without any special modifiers.

Liberty's Edge

m CN tiefling Hunter 5 | HP 45/45 | AC 22 T 12 FF 20 | CMD 19 | F+6 R+6 W+4 [+1 vs fear and confusion] | Init +2 | Perc +10 | DV60' | Speed 30' | Longstrider, Barskin

Berix comes out of the storm with a stern and gloomy expression in his eyes. He approaches the sorcerer and raises his sword to strike, waiting for his cat to come in from behind and knock down the enemy.

READY: +1 Falshion (Power Attack): 1d20 + 7 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 7 + 4 = 232d4 + 10 ⇒ (4, 3) + 10 = 17 (slashing)


m N medium Digmaul Animal Companion [Daredevil] | HP 37/37 | AC 25 T 16 FF 17 | CMD 14 | F+7 R+9 W+2 | Evasion | Perc +1 | LLV, Scent | Barskin

And the Plague Hunter does exactly what Berix expects...

Trip: 1d20 + 7 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 7 + 4 = 18 (no PA; tandem trip)
Trip: 1d20 + 7 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 7 + 4 = 25 (no PA; tandem trip)

___

Thus, 25 against CMD to trip Charvion, and then 23 vs AC from Berix to chop the fallen, if the first turned out.

Dark Archive

active effects:
divine favour
Human (ulfen) Inquisitor (green faith marshal, sanctified slayer) 6| AC 20 T 13 FF 17 | HP 50/54 | F +9 R +7 W +9 | CMD 21 (22 v disarm)| Init +5 | Perc +11 (+13) | Spells (-,3/5, 3/4) | Bane (5/6)

acrobatics: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 21

Sticking close to the wall, Janus emerges from the sleet and into the silence. They join the press against Charvion, and bring down their flail...

dire flail, outflank, vessel, bane, divine favour + ff: 1d20 + 9 + 4 + 1 + 2 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 9 + 4 + 1 + 2 + 4 = 34magic bludgeoning damage: 1d8 + 7 + 2 + 4 + 2d6 ⇒ (6) + 7 + 2 + 4 + (5, 5) = 29precision damage: 3d6 ⇒ (2, 6, 6) = 14

Move action - just enough to reach Charvion with one action; swift for Bane (human), standard to attack.

"..."

Assuming a hit, trigger Studied Target as an immediate action (+2 to hit and damage and a few skills).

Dark Archive

Dwarf Caiman (magical beast) familiar (figment) 6 | current AC 18 T 11 FF 18 | HP 13/13 | F +7 R +2 W +5 | CMD 15 | Init +0 | Perc +9 lowlight vision

Janus Too continues to slowly waddle through the sleet.

acrobatics: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10

double move.


Season of Ghosts

**House GM Announcement**

In a mighty burst of light, all remaining copies of the Pathfinder Charvion Eater-of-Bones merge back into one form. Charvion, his mouth open and his eyes wide, shrieks in horror as his recombined form is sucked back through the door into the room with the Cage of Soul Echoes, which suddenly hums with a ground-shaking energy. You see Charvion, caught for one moment on the edge of the light’s eclipse, his hands wrapped around the cage itself, mouth the words, ”Help me!” before a second burst of light envelopes his body, pulling the Pathfinder out of existence. As suddenly as it began, the room goes dark and silent, and Charvion is no more.

Studying the Cage of Soul Echoes in the aftermath of the attack, Pathfinder scholars surmise that when he was sucked through the device Charvion was torn to a million pieces, his soul shattered and forever unrecoverable. Because of his foolish errand, however, the Pathfinder Society knows finally, unequivocally, that the Shadow Lodge is real and the entire Society is in danger...
______________

Victory! The adventure has come to a conclusion. Thank you players for participating, and thank you table GMs for all your hard work!

Silver Crusade

Human Male | VA | Auckland, New Zealand | UTC+13 | 124312 | SFS B5-B8 | SFS 1-03 | SFS 6-08

Chavion was about to breathe cold all over you with a draconic breath weapon, when the multidimensional effect collapsed and he was sucked into the event horizon of the Cage of Soul Echoes. The sleet storm disappears as quickly as it appeared and there is a moment of stunned silence until you realise the other shoe wasn't about to fall.

A female Pathfinder wearing wizard robes and glasses broke the silence by saying Erm well ... that was ... interesting

Grand Lodge

female aasimar sorceror 6 HP 32, AC/T/FF 12, 12, 10, F +5, R +5, W +6 Init +6, Perc +13

Carlin looks around, clearly upset and spoiling for a fight of some sort.

You mean that's it? I wanna blast something! Arrrgh! she yells in frustration.

Silver Crusade

Human Male | VA | Auckland, New Zealand | UTC+13 | 124312 | SFS B5-B8 | SFS 1-03 | SFS 6-08

The Pathfinder that spoke looks towards Carlin, pondering.

Grand Lodge

Male Tiefling (Asura-spawn) Monk (zen archer)/5 HP 41/41 0 NL| AC17 T17 FF15| Fort +7/Ref +8/Will +8| Init +7| Perc +11| Sense Motive +7|Active conditions none

Rhu relaxes minutely, returning the drawn arrow to the quiver on his belt.

Silver Crusade

Human Male | VA | Auckland, New Zealand | UTC+13 | 124312 | SFS B5-B8 | SFS 1-03 | SFS 6-08

Could everyone roll a d20 please. 1 or 20 wins a boon.

Scarab Sages

female | human | oracle 6 | HP 39/39 | AC 21, FF 18, T 13 | CMB +4, CMD 12 | Init -4 | Perception +11, -4 Opposed, Auto Fail Hearing | F +4, R +9, W +6 (+12 vs. Mind Effect) | Focused Trance 1/3 | Natural Divination 2/2 | Spells: 4/7 1st, 1/6 2nd, 2/4 3rd Mage Armor, Communal Resist Energy Acid, Eagle's Splendor, Shield of Faith, Communal Resist Energy Electricty

Seeing the threat gone, Katswiri dismisses the Silence spell and trudges over to the rest of the group. "I hate losing sight in a fight. What happened? I couldn't see anything once he summoned the sleet storm, so I threw up a Silence spell. I hope it was not too disruptful for the rest of you."

Boon?: 1d20 ⇒ 14

Grand Lodge

female aasimar sorceror 6 HP 32, AC/T/FF 12, 12, 10, F +5, R +5, W +6 Init +6, Perc +13

boondoggle?: 1d20 ⇒ 11

Liberty's Edge

m CN tiefling Hunter 5 | HP 45/45 | AC 22 T 12 FF 20 | CMD 19 | F+6 R+6 W+4 [+1 vs fear and confusion] | Init +2 | Perc +10 | DV60' | Speed 30' | Longstrider, Barskin

1d20 ⇒ 19

Liberty's Edge

f NG halfling Investigator (antiquarian) 5 | Init +3 | Perc +11+1d6 | Speed: 30 feet | HP 34/35 | AC 21 T 17 FF 17 | CMD 19 | F +6 R +9 W +9 (+1 vs confusion, +4 vs curse, +5 vs fear) | Inspiration 4/5 Trinkets: L1 left CLW, long arm, shield; L2 bull's str, see invis, OPEN; ACTIVE communal resist electricity, expeditious retreat, shield of faith+3

Alli walks to Katswiri and hugs her. "Thanks for the silence. Going against lunatic spellcasters is not my favorite thing in the world, and making their life harder is always welcome. Not to mention we didn't have to listen to too much of his raving." She looks at the broken room and a throng of Pathfinders mucking about. Then she winces and shakes a couple of bug stragglers from the folds of her clothes. "It's been a strange day. I thank Chaldira I got to spend it with you all."

Boon-Boon: 1d20 ⇒ 17

Grand Lodge

Male Tiefling (Asura-spawn) Monk (zen archer)/5 HP 41/41 0 NL| AC17 T17 FF15| Fort +7/Ref +8/Will +8| Init +7| Perc +11| Sense Motive +7|Active conditions none

Boon check: 1d20 ⇒ 3

"No boon?" "No boon." "No boon *today*. Boon tomorrow. There's always a boon tomorrow."

Dark Archive

active effects:
divine favour
Human (ulfen) Inquisitor (green faith marshal, sanctified slayer) 6| AC 20 T 13 FF 17 | HP 50/54 | F +9 R +7 W +9 | CMD 21 (22 v disarm)| Init +5 | Perc +11 (+13) | Spells (-,3/5, 3/4) | Bane (5/6)

"Charvion is ended. A new struggle begins."

boony boon?: 1d20 ⇒ 13

Silver Crusade

Human Male | VA | Auckland, New Zealand | UTC+13 | 124312 | SFS B5-B8 | SFS 1-03 | SFS 6-08

boon?: 1d20 ⇒ 4

Silver Crusade

Human Male | VA | Auckland, New Zealand | UTC+13 | 124312 | SFS B5-B8 | SFS 1-03 | SFS 6-08

Beryx. I need your information added to the Recruitment thread so I can report and send out the Chronicles.

Thank you.

Grand Lodge

female aasimar sorceror 6 HP 32, AC/T/FF 12, 12, 10, F +5, R +5, W +6 Init +6, Perc +13

Well, after this i need a drink...and a nice hot bath. Tomorrow I'm off to get another dress. Hopefully it will last longer than this pile of rags... Carlin says a sshe lifts up the hem of her now ruined dress.

Silver Crusade

Human Male | VA | Auckland, New Zealand | UTC+13 | 124312 | SFS B5-B8 | SFS 1-03 | SFS 6-08

Would you mind if I joined you for that drink? says the unknown Pathfinder. My name is Spica. And I quite agree about the hot bath

Your Chronicles are in here. I may have to ask you to re-register in RPG Chronicles for Paizo reporting purposes

Grand Lodge

female aasimar sorceror 6 HP 32, AC/T/FF 12, 12, 10, F +5, R +5, W +6 Init +6, Perc +13

Absolutely...I know a spot that has Qadiran wine in stock...the best stuff right from home...

got the kronikal...gg guys!

Silver Crusade

Human Male | VA | Auckland, New Zealand | UTC+13 | 124312 | SFS B5-B8 | SFS 1-03 | SFS 6-08

Game has been reported. Thank you for playing.

Fascinating. I do not believe I have tried Qadiran wine - although I have to admit, until recently, I was in Nidel for a while with my last girlfriend.

201 to 230 of 230 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / [PbP Gameday XII] Year of the Shadow Lodge - Tier 5-6 (KS) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.