[GDXII] PF2e 05-01: Intro - Year of Unfettered Exploration (P1) (Inactive)

Game Master UncleFroggy

Symbols > Single Action (◆), Double Action (◆◆), Triple Action (◆◆◆), Free Action (◇), Reaction (↺)


251 to 298 of 298 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | next > last >>
Envoy's Alliance

Druid 3 (Stone Druid) / HP 43/43, Perc +11, AC 19 (+2 shield), Fort +9 Ref +8 Will +11 / Active conditions: Darkvision, Steadying stone, Toughness, Resist neg 1, regen 1 HP/min

The dehydration is worst thing in the world. We need to get a drink after this battle.

Radiant Oath

◆◇↺ | Spell Templates

GM Dice:

Ref Black: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (16) + 11 = 27
Pink: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (14) + 8 = 22

Kromrock's bzzap doesn't get both the lamprey and black solidly. The lamprey again tries to attach itself to Cirri.

Mandibles vs Cirri AC 17: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (2) + 8 = 10
Mandibles vs Cirri AC 17, MAP: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10
Mandibles vs Cirri AC 17, MAP 2: 1d20 - 2 ⇒ (18) - 2 = 16

The Black shark then plunges straight down into the depths, taking Cirri with it. Once underwater, it releases Cirri and tries to bite her again.

Jaws vs Cirri AC 17: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (12) + 11 = 23
Piercing: 1d12 + 7 ⇒ (11) + 7 = 18

Cirri, I just realized I never subtracted your hp from the first bite.

------------------
COMBAT TRACKER
Round: 2
Tactical Map
Active Conditions:
Terrain:
* Water is ankle deep.
* The area SE of the pool is difficult terrain. You can move through it but need to make a DC 18 Acrobatics Check or take damage. You will also take damage if you move through at least one square (regardless of the check result)
Before your Turn:
DC 17 Will vs Disorienting Dance: Lorch, Cirri
------------------
Those with ** may go

Kromrock Crushmaster - AC 18 (20 w/shield), 30/30
Black (-15; Grabbing Cirri)
Pink (-3)
**Cirri Merryweather - AC 17, 2/30 (IC 1/1; Underwater)
**Professor Bun Bun, Q.T.E. - AC 18, 42/42 (FF)
**Starlight Sparkle - AC 16, 14/27
**Lorch - AC 19, 29/34
**Bechamel Mornay - AC 20 (21 w/shield), 24/33
Red
Green

--------------------------------
CONDITIONS AND EFFECTS REFERENCE
--------------------------------

Taiwalei is behind the wall of water. You can hear him but you can't see him. Selan is behind the wall of fire. You can hear her but she obviously will not approach

The pool is currently ankle deep to you but the sharks are happily swimming in it. You obviously cannot see the sharks unless they're on the surface.

Disorienting Dance; DC 17 Will Save:

CS/S: Unaffected
F: FF (1 rd)
CF: Slowed 1 (1 rd)

Underwater Combat Rules:

* Need to spend 1 rd to tread water or sink (and be FF). Athletics check to tread water is waived; DC 10 Athletics to Swim. (Amphibious Trait exempt)
* No fire-based spells or effects
* Resistance 5 to fire and acid
* Melee Slashing/Bludgeoning take a -2 penalty to attack (Amphibious Trait exempt)
* Ranged Slashing/Bludgeoning Automatically Miss
* Ranged Piercing attacks have their range cut in half

Grand Archive

Femalish Poppet (Unicorn) - Wishborn Arcanist - 4 | hp: 34/34 | AC:17 | F:7 R:6 W:9 | P:7 I:7 | HP:2/3 | GA | 124312-2017

Instinctively Starlight looks down for Cirri and fires three magic missiles at Black.
mm: 3d4 + 3 ⇒ (2, 4, 4) + 3 = 13

She then finds herself frantically treading water. HELP!

Envoy's Alliance

M Stuffed Poppet | Bard 4 | ◆◇↺ | HP 42/42| AC 18 (19)| F +7 R +9 W +9 | Perception +9 |Spells 1st 2/3, 2nd 2/3 Focus 2/2 | Hero 2/3 | Speed 25ft | Cold resistance 2 Fire Weakness 2 | Active Conditions:

"Hey there'th another little one over there danthing. He can be Jeff too. Or maybe Jeff Two. Kromrock, the drinkth are on me if we manage to capture and not kill him. He'th too cute to kill."

The professor concentrates a blast of mental energy towards Jeff Two.
Red - Will save DC 20 vs phantom pain lvl 2
phantom pain lvl 2, mental damage: 4d4 ⇒ (3, 4, 2, 4) = 13

Red might end up with 2d4 persistant mental damage

"Lorch! Stop goofing around with Jeff Two and help Cirri before she gets drained totally dry."

Professor Bun Bun gives a lecture about the various flora and fauna of the Osirion Desert.

performance, lingering composition: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (2) + 12 = 14

◆◆ Cast Phantom Pain lvl 2, ◇ Cast lingering composition, ◆ Cast inspire courage

Inspire courage is up. +1 to hit and damage

Radiant Oath

◆◇↺ | Spell Templates

Starlight looks down, searching for Cirri and immediately finds herself underwater. She manages to burble out the words to a magic missile spell before clamping her mouth and nose shut to hold her breath.

Surprise! The pool becomes liquid if you look down (or otherwise try to examine the properties of the pool). You sink 5' and would need to swim back up (1 action). While under, underwater combat rules apply and you will need to Hold your Breath unless you have something that will allow you to breathe underwater.

Starlight:
Looking down was 1 action. I removed the first missile (2 dmg) and kept the rest.

------------------
COMBAT TRACKER
Round: 2
Tactical Map
Active Conditions:
Terrain:
* Water is ankle deep.
* The area SE of the pool is difficult terrain. You can move through it but need to make a DC 18 Acrobatics Check or take damage. You will also take damage if you move through at least one square (regardless of the check result)
Before your Turn:
DC 17 Will vs Disorienting Dance: Lorch, Cirri
------------------
Those with ** may go

Kromrock Crushmaster - AC 18 (20 w/shield), 30/30
Black (-26)
Pink (-3)
**Cirri Merryweather - AC 17, 2/30 (IC 1/1; Underwater)
**Professor Bun Bun, Q.T.E. - AC 18, 42/42 (FF)
Starlight Sparkle - AC 16, 14/27 (5' Underwater)
**Lorch - AC 19, 29/34
**Bechamel Mornay - AC 20 (21 w/shield), 24/33
Red
Green

--------------------------------
CONDITIONS AND EFFECTS REFERENCE
--------------------------------

Taiwalei is behind the wall of water. You can hear him but you can't see him. Selan is behind the wall of fire. You can hear her but she obviously will not approach

The pool is currently ankle deep to you but the sharks are happily swimming in it. You obviously cannot see the sharks unless they're on the surface.

Disorienting Dance; DC 17 Will Save:

CS/S: Unaffected
F: FF (1 rd)
CF: Slowed 1 (1 rd)

Underwater Combat Rules:

* Need to spend 1 rd to tread water or sink (and be FF). Athletics check to tread water is waived; DC 10 Athletics to Swim. (Amphibious Trait exempt)
* No fire-based spells or effects
* Resistance 5 to fire and acid
* Melee Slashing/Bludgeoning take a -2 penalty to attack (Amphibious Trait exempt)
* Ranged Slashing/Bludgeoning Automatically Miss
* Ranged Piercing attacks have their range cut in half

Radiant Oath

◆◇↺ | Spell Templates

GM Dice:
Will: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22

Red's cute face twists with pain for a brief instant but goes away. Professor Bun Bun again implores his companions to not harm Jeff Too.

------------------
COMBAT TRACKER
Round: 2
Tactical Map
Active Conditions:
Terrain:
* Water is ankle deep.
* The area SE of the pool is difficult terrain. You can move through it but need to make a DC 18 Acrobatics Check or take damage. You will also take damage if you move through at least one square (regardless of the check result)
Before your Turn:
DC 17 Will vs Disorienting Dance: Lorch, Cirri
------------------
Those with ** may go

Kromrock Crushmaster - AC 18 (20 w/shield), 30/30
Black (-27)
Pink (-3)
**Cirri Merryweather - AC 17, 2/30 (IC 1/1; Underwater)
Professor Bun Bun, Q.T.E. - AC 18, 42/42
Starlight Sparkle - AC 16, 14/27 (5' Underwater)
**Lorch - AC 19, 29/34 (IC 1/1)
**Bechamel Mornay - AC 20 (21 w/shield), 24/33 (IC 1/1)
Jeff Too (-13)
Green

--------------------------------
CONDITIONS AND EFFECTS REFERENCE
--------------------------------

Taiwalei is behind the wall of water. You can hear him but you can't see him. Selan is behind the wall of fire. You can hear her but she obviously will not approach

The pool is currently ankle deep to you but the sharks are happily swimming in it. You obviously cannot see the sharks unless they're on the surface.

Disorienting Dance; DC 17 Will Save:

CS/S: Unaffected
F: FF (1 rd)
CF: Slowed 1 (1 rd)

Underwater Combat Rules:

* Need to spend 1 rd to tread water or sink (and be FF). Athletics check to tread water is waived; DC 10 Athletics to Swim. (Amphibious Trait exempt)
* No fire-based spells or effects
* Resistance 5 to fire and acid
* Melee Slashing/Bludgeoning take a -2 penalty to attack (Amphibious Trait exempt)
* Ranged Slashing/Bludgeoning Automatically Miss
* Ranged Piercing attacks have their range cut in half

Horizon Hunters

open | NG male (he/him) hillock halfling (Song'o) magus (starlit span) 3 | ◆◇↺ | AC 20 (21) | HP 33/33 | P+7, F+8, R+9, W+9 | Explore: | NV, NH, 30' | Hero (1/3) | Focus (1/1) | Spells 1st MM [ ] SG [ ] 2nd MI [ ]| Active Conditions: marinading (1/3)

Bechamel will recharge his spellstrike, and fire another arrow at Black.

Shortbow: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (19) + 10 = 29
Piercing: 1d6 ⇒ 3 plus Piercing: 2d6 + 3 ⇒ (2, 4) + 3 = 9
Crit?: 1d10 ⇒ 3 plus 2d4 bleed

Radiant Oath

◆◇↺ | Spell Templates
Professor Bun Bun, Q. T. E. wrote:


"Lorch! Stop goofing around with Jeff Two and help Cirri before she gets drained totally dry."

Shouldn't that be "Thirri"? :)

Radiant Oath

◆◇↺ | Spell Templates

Bechamel recharges his spellstrike and sends a charged arrow at Jeff Too. (Black is underwater and therefore invisible to all but Cirri and Starlight)

The arrow punches through Jeff Too's eye and out the back of his head, much to Professor Bun Bun's dismay.

------------------
COMBAT TRACKER
Round: 2
Tactical Map
Active Conditions:
Terrain:
* Water is ankle deep.
* The area SE of the pool is difficult terrain. You can move through it but need to make a DC 18 Acrobatics Check or take damage. You will also take damage if you move through at least one square (regardless of the check result)
Before your Turn:
DC 17 Will vs Disorienting Dance: Lorch, Cirri
------------------
Those with ** may go

Kromrock Crushmaster - AC 18 (20 w/shield), 30/30
Black (-27) - Underwater; Invisible to all except Cirri and Starlight
Pink (-3)
**Cirri Merryweather - AC 17, 2/30 (IC 1/1; Underwater)
Professor Bun Bun, Q.T.E. - AC 18, 42/42 (FF)
Starlight Sparkle - AC 16, 14/27 (5' Underwater)
**Lorch - AC 19, 29/34 (IC 1/1)
Bechamel Mornay - AC 20 (21 w/shield), 24/33
Green

--------------------------------
CONDITIONS AND EFFECTS REFERENCE
--------------------------------

Taiwalei is behind the wall of water. You can hear him but you can't see him. Selan is behind the wall of fire. You can hear her but she obviously will not approach

The pool is currently ankle deep to you but the sharks are happily swimming in it. You obviously cannot see the sharks unless they're on the surface.

Disorienting Dance; DC 17 Will Save:

CS/S: Unaffected
F: FF (1 rd)
CF: Slowed 1 (1 rd)

Underwater Combat Rules:

* Need to spend 1 rd to tread water or sink (and be FF). Athletics check to tread water is waived; DC 10 Athletics to Swim. (Amphibious Trait exempt)
* No fire-based spells or effects
* Resistance 5 to fire and acid
* Melee Slashing/Bludgeoning take a -2 penalty to attack (Amphibious Trait exempt)
* Ranged Slashing/Bludgeoning Automatically Miss
* Ranged Piercing attacks have their range cut in half

Verdant Wheel

Focus Points 1/1 | PFS# 133608-2008 | ♥️ 20 | AC 17 | Saves 9/7/3 | Female Strix Undine Kineticist (Level 1) ☘️ 0 | Class DC 17 | Perception +3 |◆◇◈↺ | Kinetic Aura ☑ |

The shark grabs Cirri and drags her underwater. The gills on her neck pop open and take in the water. Cirri has many thoughts about how the water is knee high and deep enough to hold a shark at the same time. But she's also bleeding profusely.

Oh, and Starlight Sparkle is here, too. But she can't breathe as well.

Will Save: 1d20 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 3 + 1 = 24

No time for distractions! First thing's first. Cirri projects a spear of pure lightning and pierce through the shark.

Blast: 1d20 + 7 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 7 + 1 = 26
Damage: 1d6 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 4 + 2 = 8

Then she uses Ocean's Balm on herself.

Ocean's Balm: 1d8 ⇒ 8

That's as good as it gets.

◇ Disorienting Dance Will Save: Critical Success
◆◆ Elemental Blast vs Black
>Ocean's Balm< vs Cirri
◇ Cirri is Amphibious so she can breathe underwater.

Radiant Oath

◆◇↺ | Spell Templates

Cirri shakes off the late Jeff Too's dancing distraction and whacks the black shark with a spear of lightning. She then heals herself.

------------------
COMBAT TRACKER
Round: 2
Tactical Map
Active Conditions:
Terrain:
* Water is ankle deep.
* The area SE of the pool is difficult terrain. You can move through it but need to make a DC 18 Acrobatics Check or take damage. You will also take damage if you move through at least one square (regardless of the check result)
Before your Turn:
DC 17 Will vs Disorienting Dance: Lorch
------------------
Those with ** may go

Kromrock Crushmaster - AC 18 (20 w/shield), 30/30
Black (-36) - Underwater; Invisible to all except Cirri and Starlight
Pink (-3)
Cirri Merryweather - AC 17, 10/30 (Underwater)
Professor Bun Bun, Q.T.E. - AC 18, 42/42 (FF)
Starlight Sparkle - AC 16, 14/27 (5' Underwater)
**Lorch - AC 19, 29/34 (IC 1/1)
Bechamel Mornay - AC 20 (21 w/shield), 24/33
Green

--------------------------------
CONDITIONS AND EFFECTS REFERENCE
--------------------------------

Taiwalei is behind the wall of water. You can hear him but you can't see him. Selan is behind the wall of fire. You can hear her but she obviously will not approach

The pool is currently ankle deep to you but the sharks are happily swimming in it. You obviously cannot see the sharks unless they're on the surface.

Disorienting Dance; DC 17 Will Save:

CS/S: Unaffected
F: FF (1 rd)
CF: Slowed 1 (1 rd)

Underwater Combat Rules:

* Need to spend 1 rd to tread water or sink (and be FF). Athletics check to tread water is waived; DC 10 Athletics to Swim. (Amphibious Trait exempt)
* No fire-based spells or effects
* Resistance 5 to fire and acid
* Melee Slashing/Bludgeoning take a -2 penalty to attack (Amphibious Trait exempt)
* Ranged Slashing/Bludgeoning Automatically Miss
* Ranged Piercing attacks have their range cut in half

Envoy's Alliance

F Orc PFS# 266667-2010 HP 34/34 | AC 19 | Saves 7/8/4 | Female Orc Fighter (Level 2) Hero Point 1 | Perception +6 |◆◇◈↺ |

Will Save: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10

Lorch looks down to follow after Cirri and Starlight, and does an athletics to swim: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (4) + 8 = 12. ◆

Radiant Oath

◆◇↺ | Spell Templates

oops. PBB is not FF anymore. Forgot to remove it from the tracker

Lorch looks down and drops 5' underwater. She moves 10' through the water to Cirri's aid.

Lorch, you should still have 2 actions

Starlight:
I'll reinstate the 2 dmg from the magic missiles though at this stage Black is close to dead...

Envoy's Alliance

F Orc PFS# 266667-2010 HP 34/34 | AC 19 | Saves 7/8/4 | Female Orc Fighter (Level 2) Hero Point 1 | Perception +6 |◆◇◈↺ |

Confronted with the full size shark, Lorch says "blurble blurble burble!" before striking out at it!

◆◆Double Slice Pick attack magic weapon: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (20) + 11 = 31Pick P damage: 2d6 + 4 ⇒ (1, 4) + 4 = 9Pick critical damage: 3d10 + 4 ⇒ (9, 10, 7) + 4 = 30necksplitter attack underwater: 1d20 + 10 - 2 - 2 ⇒ (16) + 10 - 2 - 2 = 22necksplitter S damage: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10

Radiant Oath

◆◇↺ | Spell Templates

Lorch's pick shears through the shark's head and kills it instantly.

The green lamprey on the surface swims to Bechamel and attempts to attach itself.

Mandibles vs Bechamel AC 20: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (6) + 8 = 14
Mandibles vs Bechamel AC 20, MAP: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 3 = 14

------------------
COMBAT TRACKER
Round: 3
Tactical Map
Active Conditions:
Terrain:
* Water is ankle deep.
* The area SE of the pool is difficult terrain. You can move through it but need to make a DC 18 Acrobatics Check or take damage. You will also take damage if you move through at least one square (regardless of the check result)
------------------
Those with ** may go

**Kromrock Crushmaster - AC 18 (20 w/shield), 30/30
Pink (-3)
Cirri Merryweather - AC 17, 10/30 (Underwater)
Professor Bun Bun, Q.T.E. - AC 18, 42/42
Starlight Sparkle - AC 16, 14/27 (5' Underwater)
Lorch - AC 19, 29/34 (IC 1/1; FF; Underwater)
Bechamel Mornay - AC 20 (21 w/shield), 24/33
Green

--------------------------------
CONDITIONS AND EFFECTS REFERENCE
--------------------------------

Taiwalei is behind the wall of water. You can hear him but you can't see him. Selan is behind the wall of fire. You can hear her but she obviously will not approach

Verdant Wheel

Focus Points 1/1 | PFS# 133608-2008 | ♥️ 20 | AC 17 | Saves 9/7/3 | Female Strix Undine Kineticist (Level 1) ☘️ 0 | Class DC 17 | Perception +3 |◆◇◈↺ | Kinetic Aura ☑ |

"Lorch, I... don't know what you just said. But! Thanks for killing that brine shark. These things are tough if you're not careful, and they like to drag their prey underwater."

"Oh! Right! Breathing!" Cirri's gills pop open in surprise. "We should surface and help our friends."

Envoy's Alliance

F Orc PFS# 266667-2010 HP 34/34 | AC 19 | Saves 7/8/4 | Female Orc Fighter (Level 2) Hero Point 1 | Perception +6 |◆◇◈↺ |

"burb blurble burbble!"

Radiant Oath

◆◇↺ | Spell Templates

Those who are underwater can just spend an action to swim to the surface.

Horizon Hunters

open | NG male (he/him) hillock halfling (Song'o) magus (starlit span) 3 | ◆◇↺ | AC 20 (21) | HP 33/33 | P+7, F+8, R+9, W+9 | Explore: | NV, NH, 30' | Hero (1/3) | Focus (1/1) | Spells 1st MM [ ] SG [ ] 2nd MI [ ]| Active Conditions: marinading (1/3)

Bechamel, knee-deep in water, squints to make sure his friends are okay.

Envoy's Alliance

Druid 3 (Stone Druid) / HP 43/43, Perc +11, AC 19 (+2 shield), Fort +9 Ref +8 Will +11 / Active conditions: Darkvision, Steadying stone, Toughness, Resist neg 1, regen 1 HP/min

So Cirri is underwater and I don’t see her, right? Do I need to roll a dice to stay at the surface?

Radiant Oath

◆◇↺ | Spell Templates
Kromrock Crushmaster wrote:
So Cirri is underwater and I don’t see her, right? Do I need to roll a dice to stay at the surface?

No. If you look down, you will be pulled underwater and would need to swim back up. But if you're already on the surface you don't need to do anything special.

Radiant Oath

◆◇↺ | Spell Templates
Kromrock Crushmaster wrote:
So Cirri is underwater and I don’t see her, right? Do I need to roll a dice to stay at the surface?

oops. Sorry, yes, anything underwater you don't see, unless you look down... then you'll be swimming.

Pink and Green are on the surface though.

Envoy's Alliance

Druid 3 (Stone Druid) / HP 43/43, Perc +11, AC 19 (+2 shield), Fort +9 Ref +8 Will +11 / Active conditions: Darkvision, Steadying stone, Toughness, Resist neg 1, regen 1 HP/min

So the dwarf casts a spell upon both pink and green.

Electric arc: 1d4 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7

Reflex DC 18

Then he draws his weapon.

Radiant Oath

◆◇↺ | Spell Templates

Are you drawing a different weapon than what you drew here?

GM Dice:

Ref: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (2) + 8 = 10
Green Ref: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (15) + 8 = 23

Kromrock zaps both Pink and Green with lightning. Green manages to duck underwater and avoid the worst of the zap but Pink is vaporized.

------------------
COMBAT TRACKER
Round: 3
Tactical Map
Active Conditions:
Terrain:
* Water is ankle deep.
* The area SE of the pool is difficult terrain. You can move through it but need to make a DC 18 Acrobatics Check or take damage. You will also take damage if you move through at least one square (regardless of the check result)
------------------
Those with ** may go

**Kromrock Crushmaster - AC 18 (20 w/shield), 30/30 (1 action pending clarification)
**Cirri Merryweather - AC 17, 10/30 (Underwater)
**Professor Bun Bun, Q.T.E. - AC 18, 42/42
**Starlight Sparkle - AC 16, 14/27 (5' Underwater)
**Lorch - AC 19, 29/34 (IC 1/1; FF; Underwater)
**Bechamel Mornay - AC 20 (21 w/shield), 24/33
Green (-3; on the surface)

--------------------------------
CONDITIONS AND EFFECTS REFERENCE
--------------------------------

Taiwalei is behind the wall of water. You can hear him but you can't see him. Selan is behind the wall of fire. You can hear her but she obviously will not approach

Underwater Combat Rules:

* Need to spend 1 rd to tread water or sink (and be FF). Athletics check to tread water is waived; DC 10 Athletics to Swim. (Amphibious Trait exempt)
* No fire-based spells or effects
* Resistance 5 to fire and acid
* Melee Slashing/Bludgeoning take a -2 penalty to attack (Amphibious Trait exempt)
* Ranged Slashing/Bludgeoning Automatically Miss
* Ranged Piercing attacks have their range cut in half

Grand Archive

Femalish Poppet (Unicorn) - Wishborn Arcanist - 4 | hp: 34/34 | AC:17 | F:7 R:6 W:9 | P:7 I:7 | HP:2/3 | GA | 124312-2017

Starlight swims/flounders for the surface
athletics: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (17) + 0 = 17

Assuming that makes it she then magic missiles Green
mm: 2d4 + 2 ⇒ (1, 4) + 2 = 7

Verdant Wheel

Focus Points 1/1 | PFS# 133608-2008 | ♥️ 20 | AC 17 | Saves 9/7/3 | Female Strix Undine Kineticist (Level 1) ☘️ 0 | Class DC 17 | Perception +3 |◆◇◈↺ | Kinetic Aura ☑ |

"Alright, let's surface and squish the last lamprey. It's made out of wood and leaves, it's kind of cute."

Cirri stands up and her gills tremble shut as she inhales air. "Sharks are gone, it's just this lamprey." Drawing upon the water, she forms a huge club made of water and tries to impale the Greenish lamprey bothering Bechamel.

Blast: 1d20 + 7 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 7 + 1 = 26
Bludgeoning Damage: 1d8 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 4 + 2 = 10

◆ Swim to the Surface. Cirri has Swim Speed 10.
>Weapon Infusion<: Melee attack has the Reach trait.
◆◆ Elemental Blast against Green

Envoy's Alliance

Druid 3 (Stone Druid) / HP 43/43, Perc +11, AC 19 (+2 shield), Fort +9 Ref +8 Will +11 / Active conditions: Darkvision, Steadying stone, Toughness, Resist neg 1, regen 1 HP/min

Euh no. I thought I hadn’t drawn it already. So I could fire towards the green one.

+1 Jezail: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (19) + 8 = 27

Damage: 1d8 ⇒ 8

Damage if crit: 1d12 ⇒ 3

Fatal: 1d12 ⇒ 11

So 17 damage if crit

Radiant Oath

◆◇↺ | Spell Templates

Kromrock shoots Green and it quite literally disintegrates.

COMBAT OVER

With the demise of the lampreys and the brine sharks, the elemental rifts start to close, leaving leaving behind only the shallow pool, a line of burnt grass, and the odd-looking trees. Taiwalei and Selan both rejoin you, along with Gedun and Yeyacha.

Total time spent is 140 minutes. You have 40 minutes remaining. You can spend 10-20 minutes to do Medicine checks if you wish, or you can simply head back to the Grand Lodge.

Envoy's Alliance

F Orc PFS# 266667-2010 HP 34/34 | AC 19 | Saves 7/8/4 | Female Orc Fighter (Level 2) Hero Point 1 | Perception +6 |◆◇◈↺ |

Lorch surfaces. "You're all alright?"

Radiant Oath

◆◇↺ | Spell Templates
Lorch Mozdo wrote:
Lorch surfaces. "You're all alright?"

Professor Bun Bun might be a little distraught over the loss of his pet sharks... :)

Verdant Wheel

Focus Points 1/1 | PFS# 133608-2008 | ♥️ 20 | AC 17 | Saves 9/7/3 | Female Strix Undine Kineticist (Level 1) ☘️ 0 | Class DC 17 | Perception +3 |◆◇◈↺ | Kinetic Aura ☑ |

"That was pretty fun, all things considered." Cirri tries to dive back down, only to realize it's ankle deep. "Oh well. Ocean's Balm for each of you. One second."

Starlight Sparkle: 14 + 1d8 ⇒ 14 + (3) = 17
Lorch: 29 + 1d8 ⇒ 29 + (8) = 37 Lorch is at full HP
Bechamel Mornay: 24 + 1d8 ⇒ 24 + (6) = 30

"I have to wait 10 minutes for the next application."

Radiant Oath

◆◇↺ | Spell Templates

"That was a-ma-zing!" Taiwalei exclaims as the wall of water dissipates and he is able to rejoin you. "I'm glad Fola sent you to give me this tour!"

Envoy's Alliance

Druid 3 (Stone Druid) / HP 43/43, Perc +11, AC 19 (+2 shield), Fort +9 Ref +8 Will +11 / Active conditions: Darkvision, Steadying stone, Toughness, Resist neg 1, regen 1 HP/min

And the doctor stays once again without any job in front of him, except Cirri herself!

And that's for you.

Heal spell: 1d8 + 8 ⇒ (8) + 8 = 16

I think we can head back to the lodge now, right?

Horizon Hunters

open | NG male (he/him) hillock halfling (Song'o) magus (starlit span) 3 | ◆◇↺ | AC 20 (21) | HP 33/33 | P+7, F+8, R+9, W+9 | Explore: | NV, NH, 30' | Hero (1/3) | Focus (1/1) | Spells 1st MM [ ] SG [ ] 2nd MI [ ]| Active Conditions: marinading (1/3)

Bechamel can help with out of combat healing.

Treat Wounds (Assurance): 2d8 ⇒ (3, 6) = 9 vs Cirri
Treat Wounds (Assurance): 2d8 ⇒ (3, 3) = 6 vs Sparkle

He'll offer his minor elixirs of life as well (2 from daily preparations and 1 from school).

Elixir 1: 1d6 ⇒ 5
Elixir 2: 1d6 ⇒ 5
Elixir 3: 1d6 ⇒ 6

Apparently, Bechamel is far more adept with the herbs than he is with the tools.

Verdant Wheel

Focus Points 1/1 | PFS# 133608-2008 | ♥️ 20 | AC 17 | Saves 9/7/3 | Female Strix Undine Kineticist (Level 1) ☘️ 0 | Class DC 17 | Perception +3 |◆◇◈↺ | Kinetic Aura ☑ |

"Thank you!" Cirri gladly accepts treatment from Kromrock and Bechamel. "Help Starlight Sparkle first, though."

"We have the wisps. So I guess it's time to head back."

Envoy's Alliance

F Orc PFS# 266667-2010 HP 34/34 | AC 19 | Saves 7/8/4 | Female Orc Fighter (Level 2) Hero Point 1 | Perception +6 |◆◇◈↺ |

"Now that the danger has passed, you can drink all the ale you want, Kromrock."

Envoy's Alliance

Druid 3 (Stone Druid) / HP 43/43, Perc +11, AC 19 (+2 shield), Fort +9 Ref +8 Will +11 / Active conditions: Darkvision, Steadying stone, Toughness, Resist neg 1, regen 1 HP/min

What for a good news! Did you bring it with you to make me a surprise?

Envoy's Alliance

F Orc PFS# 266667-2010 HP 34/34 | AC 19 | Saves 7/8/4 | Female Orc Fighter (Level 2) Hero Point 1 | Perception +6 |◆◇◈↺ |

"I meant more once we get back to the party at the Lodge, sorry for getting your hopes up."

Grand Archive

Femalish Poppet (Unicorn) - Wishborn Arcanist - 4 | hp: 34/34 | AC:17 | F:7 R:6 W:9 | P:7 I:7 | HP:2/3 | GA | 124312-2017

Starlight just stands there dripping before shaking to get off all the loose water.

I am so definitely getting a scroll of Life Bubble after this ..... no .... make that two. One for emergencies

Envoy's Alliance

Druid 3 (Stone Druid) / HP 43/43, Perc +11, AC 19 (+2 shield), Fort +9 Ref +8 Will +11 / Active conditions: Darkvision, Steadying stone, Toughness, Resist neg 1, regen 1 HP/min

On my side I should always get an emergency flask of ale. is considering the dwarf.

Grand Archive

Femalish Poppet (Unicorn) - Wishborn Arcanist - 4 | hp: 34/34 | AC:17 | F:7 R:6 W:9 | P:7 I:7 | HP:2/3 | GA | 124312-2017

Starlight grins at the dwarf. That may be ... a good idea she says as she trots back in the direction of the lodge. In fact ... after that unexpected dunking .. I too could use a drink. I hope they have cider.

Radiant Oath

◆◇↺ | Spell Templates

When you return to the Grand Lodge's Events Hall, you find the ballroom packed full of people who begin clapping and cheering upon seeing Taiwalei. On the far side of the room, a large banner with the words "Congratulations on Your Promotion" hangs off the walls. The first word looks a little crooked and crinkled but does not distract the energy from the hypedup crowd.

Fola pulls Taiwalei up to the small stage set up before the banner.

"Friends, fellow agents, as you are all aware by now, Taiwalei has now joined the ranks of our excellent venturecaptains, in recognition for all he has done in helping us recruit talent from all corners of Golarion. Many would not be here if not for your enthusiasm or charity. You, Taiwalei, have been a compass to many, and we hope to see that passion continue. It is with pride and pleasure, therefore, that I present you with this opportunity: an assignment for as long as you wish at the Woodsedge Lodge, where you will be working on an effort to map out the Maze of the Open Road."

As Taiwalei jumps in excitement and accepts a token pin bearing the Woodsedge Lodge's coat of arms, the room erupts into applause. Many shout their congratulations for the venture-captain. A few of the faction leaders look a little less enthusiastic with concern in their eyes but clap sincerely. It's clear that they are ready to support Taiwalei in his work ahead. Besides, any doubts and reservations they had are quickly swept aside as Taiwalei approaches each of them with drinks and questions on if they have any advice going forward.

The rest of the evening goes swimmingly, full of music, performances, dances, and games. At some point during the party, Fola approaches you to inquire how the tour went. Upon learning that you made new friends with Gedun and Yeyacha. It's uncertain what befriending the duo might bring, but Fola is optimistic.

Taiwalei also finds time to sit down with you and thank you for the eventful tour. He eagerly invites you to come help out any time on exploring the maze further. He also asks, "So, have any of you worked with Janira Gavix or Rain in Cloudy Day before? What are they like?"

FIN

Thanks for playing all! This is one of the weirder scenarios...

Radiant Oath

◆◇↺ | Spell Templates

REPORTED
The game has been reported and chronicles emailed out. If you don't see your emailed chronicles please check your spam folder (thanks Google algorithms). Please mark it as not spam and whitelist RPGChronicles.net to help prevent this in the future.

Since this game is reported to Gameday HQ there will be a delay before it shows up in your Org Play pages.

Grand Archive

Femalish Poppet (Unicorn) - Wishborn Arcanist - 4 | hp: 34/34 | AC:17 | F:7 R:6 W:9 | P:7 I:7 | HP:2/3 | GA | 124312-2017

Oh I would LOVE to help explore the Maze Starlight replies. She ponders a bit. Janira is a rather experienced field agent but I think she's got her hands full looking after the initiates these days. She's quite helpful though. Rain, on the other hoof, is new, but he's very very eager to please.

Chronicle received, processed, and filed. Thanks

Horizon Hunters

open | NG male (he/him) hillock halfling (Song'o) magus (starlit span) 3 | ◆◇↺ | AC 20 (21) | HP 33/33 | P+7, F+8, R+9, W+9 | Explore: | NV, NH, 30' | Hero (1/3) | Focus (1/1) | Spells 1st MM [ ] SG [ ] 2nd MI [ ]| Active Conditions: marinading (1/3)

Got mine - thanks! And thanks for running!

"I love mazes! Just let me get some dry rub onto this flank steak ..."

Verdant Wheel

Focus Points 1/1 | PFS# 133608-2008 | ♥️ 20 | AC 17 | Saves 9/7/3 | Female Strix Undine Kineticist (Level 1) ☘️ 0 | Class DC 17 | Perception +3 |◆◇◈↺ | Kinetic Aura ☑ |

"Oh my." Cirri's wings flutter briefly. "That was my first mission. Kind of exciting. Plus I found this pool that is ankle deep and can fit a shark at the same time." She ponders. "The Maze of the Open Road is quite fascinating."

"Oh! Congratulations, Venture-Captain!" Cirri waves, but Taiwalei is already busy in a few crowds. No matter. Cirri does remember to turn off her elemental aura, so she can stop soaking people.

I just got the chronicles, they look great.

"So... Janira Gavrix didn't die fighting a minotaur?"

Envoy's Alliance

Druid 3 (Stone Druid) / HP 43/43, Perc +11, AC 19 (+2 shield), Fort +9 Ref +8 Will +11 / Active conditions: Darkvision, Steadying stone, Toughness, Resist neg 1, regen 1 HP/min

That would be a great experience to explore more of the maze. Especially if there are drinks provided of course because you know people become thirsty wandering and exploring. I don’t tell you about fighting.

I look at the chronicle later once at home.

@Cirri: for my experience Janira survived to the Minotaur. My spellslinger rolled a crit with his firearm…

Envoy's Alliance

M Stuffed Poppet | Bard 4 | ◆◇↺ | HP 42/42| AC 18 (19)| F +7 R +9 W +9 | Perception +9 |Spells 1st 2/3, 2nd 2/3 Focus 2/2 | Hero 2/3 | Speed 25ft | Cold resistance 2 Fire Weakness 2 | Active Conditions:

Professor Bun Bun spends the trip back to the Grand Lodge's Events Hall glumly lamenting the loss of Jeff. "Poor Jeff. He wath only a baby." He pulls out a colorful handkerchief and loudly blows his nose. Fluff fills the air as he shakes the debris out before replacing it in his pocket. "Jeff Two, too."

Eventually the celebration manages to perk him up and he begins to have some fun. He enthusiastically agrees to assist Taiwalei in mapping out the maze. "Rain in Cloudy Day? I do know him. I helped him collate thome reportth from lodgeth acrothth the Inner Thea during that businethth a couple of yearth ago. I'm an exthellent helper. I can't thay that I've dealt with Jainera much."

251 to 298 of 298 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / [GDXII] PF2e 05-01: Intro - Year of Unfettered Exploration (P1) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.