GM Meowlkyrie's Midnight Mauler (1e 3.16)

Game Master Kumakawa

maps and slides


51 to 100 of 263 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | next > last >>
Vigilant Seal

"If I knew anything more that would help, I would tell you. It's in my interest that his rampage is brought to a swift and quiet conclusion, to say nothing of my fondness for him, even after all this time. When he was here, he was ranting and raving about Judge Pradowca. If I can be of any assistance, it's to urge you to find her and set a watch. I'm sure that's where he'll strike next."

Dark Archive

| Female LN Aphorite | Outsider (Native) | Fighter 1, Samurai 3 | HP 25/41 | Electricity resistance 5 | AC 20 T 10 FF 20 | CMB +8 | CMD 18 | F: +8/+10 vs. poison, R: +2, W: +6/+8 vs. mind aff. | Init: +0 | Perc: +5, SM: +1, Dipl: +10 | Skill 1/1 | Crystalline Dust 3/3 | Urban Grace 1/1| Challenge 1/2 | Resolve 2/2 | Pessimist Reroll 1/1 | Folio Reroll 1/1 | Darkvision 60 ft | Speed 20ft | Active conditions:

Sakura nods.

"Then let us make haste and visit the court house?"

The Exchange

F Focus: 2/7 M Sylph Occultist (Sha’ir) 3[HP 19/19, AC 18 /ff 15 /t 13, Fort +3, Ref +4, Will +4, Init +3, Per +7, Spd 40']

"Yes, even if he's being framed, the judge is the most likely next victim," Shenendril agrees with Sakura.

"Is she at the courthouse or can you point us to her home?" she asks Rutowski.

Dark Archive

F Human Witch/6 HP 39/39 AC16/T 12/FF 14 Fort +4/Ref +4/ Will +5 Init +4 Perc +2|Sense Motive +0|Active conditions: none

Ilarien eyes the aphorite. "Yes, unless the judge is known to work extremely long hours she's unlikely to be at the courthouse while a lycanthrope is typically active."

Vigilant Seal

Judge Pradowca has her residence in the courthouse, which is the usual custom in Ustalav. As judges are often drawn from the aristocracy, they often have country estates. When court is in session, they usually reside in a townhouse attached to the courthouse complex.

You reach the courthouse just as the sun is setting. A curtain wall surrounds the complex. The front gate is ajar. A scream breaks the evening silence.

As you enter through the gate (after taking whatever precautions you wish) you see the bodies of two guards lying torn on the steps. Atop the courthouse, framed in silhouette against the rising moon, stands a werewolf. It dashes in through a skylight.

You're not in initiative yet. What do you want to do?

The Exchange

Male Human Telekineticist 4/Sorcerer 1 | HP 47/47 (5NL) | AC 14 22 T 14 FF 10 18 | F+9 R+9 W+9 | Perception +10 +12| Init +5 | CMB +1 | CMD 15

As they approach the courthouse, Zandu fiddles around with a flurry of wands. Two of them he used on the way up, before they even hit the gates; at the sight of the open gate, he hurriedly grabs one more, uses it, stashes it, then nods his preparedness.

Burning a charge from my wands of Mage Armor (1hr), Heightened Awareness (10min), and Shield (1min)

When combat starts, I will use the option to instantly dismiss Heightened Awareness to get a +4 to initiative

Dark Archive

| Female LN Aphorite | Outsider (Native) | Fighter 1, Samurai 3 | HP 25/41 | Electricity resistance 5 | AC 20 T 10 FF 20 | CMB +8 | CMD 18 | F: +8/+10 vs. poison, R: +2, W: +6/+8 vs. mind aff. | Init: +0 | Perc: +5, SM: +1, Dipl: +10 | Skill 1/1 | Crystalline Dust 3/3 | Urban Grace 1/1| Challenge 1/2 | Resolve 2/2 | Pessimist Reroll 1/1 | Folio Reroll 1/1 | Darkvision 60 ft | Speed 20ft | Active conditions:

Sakura immediately looks for signs of the attackers.

perception : 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7

The Exchange

F Focus: 2/7 M Sylph Occultist (Sha’ir) 3[HP 19/19, AC 18 /ff 15 /t 13, Fort +3, Ref +4, Will +4, Init +3, Per +7, Spd 40']

When Shenendril sees what's happening, she draws her bow, nocks an arrow and hurries to the open gate. She speaks in Auran. Then again more emphatically.

Reluctantly, a tiny whirlwind slips out of her hair, speaks back to her in what can only be called a whine.

She speaks to it again, insistently and it sighs before rising up to look over the wall.


Male Companion Air Elemental size Tiny HP 9/9 | AC 18, T 17, FF 11 | F: +2, R: +8, W: +0 | Perc +4, Darkvision 60’ | Init +9

Belthelgior flies no higher than he must to peek over the wall. He'll report back to Shenendril anything he sees, particularly looking for any threats in the courtyard that might be waiting to ambush the Pathfinders.


M CN Fire Dragon | HP 18/23 | AC 22 T 16 FF 20 | CMD 14 | F+3 R+3 W+2| Perc +8 | LLV, DV 60'

The same thing is done by the Vellestir - he shoots up like an arrow, looks around the area and rushes back to report (his speed is 60 feet, that is, 120 per round).
Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (16) + 8 = 24

Silver Crusade

f CN ifrit Fighter 4 | HP 47/47 | AC 20 T 11 FF 20 | CMD 16 | F+8 R+1 W+0 [+1 fear & mind-affecting effects] | Init +4 | Perc +6 | DV 60' |

Zeta turns on the light on her wayfinder so that it immediately catches the eye and the werewolf understands who she is. Stop. We don't mean you any harm. You can still be saved.

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (6) + 8 = 14

Dark Archive

F Human Witch/6 HP 39/39 AC16/T 12/FF 14 Fort +4/Ref +4/ Will +5 Init +4 Perc +2|Sense Motive +0|Active conditions: none

How tall is the courthouse?

Vigilant Seal

The courthouse is 3 stories. After the wolfman disappears into the skylight, there are no perceivable threats. As you survey the grounds and put up buffs, a scream issues from within the building.

Racing into the building, you come upon a scene of horro. The dark courtroom looks like a scene out of a nightmare.
A young woman, perhaps twenty, lies on the floor with her
throat torn out. Across the room, a well-preserved older
woman stands atop her bench, supporting a bleeding
arm and swinging a ceremonial blade erratically. Four
slobbering mongrels, each as much dog as wild wolf, circle
her makeshift tower.

There is no sign of the werewolf.

Initiative to follow. Just wanted to get a post up.

Vigilant Seal

Initiative:

Ilarien: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14
Zandu: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12
Ryskovich: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (9) + 9 = 18
Zeta: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 15
Shenendril: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 12
Sakura: 1d20 ⇒ 6
wolf1: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8
wolf2: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 = 17
wolf3: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 16
wolf4: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3

~~+~~Initiative~~+~~
Ryskovich
Wolf2
Wolf3
Zandu
Zeta
Ilarien
Shenendril
Wolf1
Sakura
Wolf4

>>>map<<<

Dark Archive

HP 41/42, AC/T/F 21/14/18, Intimidate +3, Perception +11, Initiative +2 , F/R/W: 7/5/3 (5 v fear) Halfling Fighter (Rondelero Duelist) 5.2

Ryskovich moves closer as he sees a plethora of scraggly wolves surrounding the woman. He draws his blade as he moves and strikes at the nearest creature. yellow

+1 Keen Falcata, 15-20 Crit x3: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (19) + 12 = 31 for damage: 1d6 + 7 ⇒ (1) + 7 = 8

+1 Keen Falcata, 15-20 Crit x3: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (5) + 12 = 17 for damage: 2d6 + 14 ⇒ (3, 1) + 14 = 18

Vigilant Seal

I'm counting the wolves 1-4 from left to right if the initiative order would affect your targeting decisions.

~~+~~Initiative~~+~~
Ryskovich
Wolf2
Wolf3 -28
Zandu
Zeta
Ilarien
Shenendril

Wolf1
Sakura
Wolf4

Ryskovich takes a massive swing against Yellow, nearly cutting the wolf in two. Shadowy black vapors escape the gaping wound and the wolf snarls as if the cut were no more than a scratch.

It steps to get behind his knees, using its instinct for pack tactics.

Bite: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (15) + 7 = 22
1d6 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5

Trip: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (16) + 7 = 23
Does that meet or beat your CMD?

Claw: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (12) + 7 = 19
1d4 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6

Claw: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 10

Wolf2 steps into flank and attacks Rysk.

Bite: 1d20 + 7 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 7 + 2 = 18
1d6 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7

Trip: 1d20 + 7 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 7 + 2 = 23
If the first trip attempt failed does this succeed? I'll reckon damage once I know if you're prone. Meanwhile, the others are free to act.

Claw: 1d20 + 7 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 7 + 2 = 16
1d4 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5

Claw: 1d20 + 7 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 7 + 2 = 18

>>>map<<<


M CN Fire Dragon | HP 18/23 | AC 22 T 16 FF 20 | CMD 14 | F+3 R+3 W+2| Perc +8 | LLV, DV 60'

A miniature dragon rushes ahead of Zeta and stabs his small but very sharp elf spear right into the withers of the wolf.

Elven Spear vs YELLOW: 1d20 + 9 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 9 + 1 = 141d3 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6
(he is above the wolf)

Silver Crusade

f CN ifrit Fighter 4 | HP 47/47 | AC 20 T 11 FF 20 | CMD 16 | F+8 R+1 W+0 [+1 fear & mind-affecting effects] | Init +4 | Perc +6 | DV 60' |

Zeta comes next, moving more slowly in her heavy armor and plunges her halberd right into the wolf's body while hit is distracted by what is stabbing hit from above.

Mwk Halberd (PA) vs YELLOW: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 171d10 + 10 ⇒ (3) + 10 = 13

The Exchange

F Focus: 2/7 M Sylph Occultist (Sha’ir) 3[HP 19/19, AC 18 /ff 15 /t 13, Fort +3, Ref +4, Will +4, Init +3, Per +7, Spd 40']

Shenendril gets a better angle on the greenish hued wolf and takes a shot at it before it gets tangled up in close combat with her allies and gets hard to hit.

longbow: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (13) + 5 = 18
piercing: 1d8 ⇒ 5

Dark Archive

HP 41/42, AC/T/F 21/14/18, Intimidate +3, Perception +11, Initiative +2 , F/R/W: 7/5/3 (5 v fear) Halfling Fighter (Rondelero Duelist) 5.2

The 22 Trip will trip me as my CMD is 20. So by count my AC drops to 18. So that means I would take a total damage 23 damage. The last claw attack of 18 would’ve hit hit damage wasn’t rolled so it’s 18+?

The Exchange

Male Human Telekineticist 4/Sorcerer 1 | HP 47/47 (5NL) | AC 14 22 T 14 FF 10 18 | F+9 R+9 W+9 | Perception +10 +12| Init +5 | CMB +1 | CMD 15

Energy starts to swirl around Zandu, a shimmering and fluid whirlwind of power that gathers straight down into his outstretched hand, around a little coin hovering there. The shimmering blob of energy suddenly shoots forward, making a straight line toward the wolf directly in front of him.

Gathering power as a move action, then doing a Pushing Aether Blast, which does normal damage and also gives me a free ranged bull rush attempt. Targeting red.

Attack, PBS: 1d20 + 9 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 9 + 1 = 19
Damage, PBS: 2d6 + 8 + 1 ⇒ (2, 5) + 8 + 1 = 16
Bull rush: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 7 = 11

Dark Archive

F Human Witch/6 HP 39/39 AC16/T 12/FF 14 Fort +4/Ref +4/ Will +5 Init +4 Perc +2|Sense Motive +0|Active conditions: none

Ilarien steps up behind Zandu and invokes supernatural aid for the kineticist.

Casting heroism on Zandu; +2 on attack rolls, skill checks, and saves for the next hour.

Vigilant Seal

Thanks Rysk. The last bit of damage is:

last claw: 1d4 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6

Rysk gets tripped by the circling wolves and suffers a welter of claws and bites. Vellestir and Zeta rush to his rescue. The dragon can't quite connect, but Zeta lands a powerful blow. It seems that wolf is on the ropes.

Shenendril puts a well-placed arrow into green as Zandu calls to elements. A ripping sound splits the air as a rush of pure force slams into the wolf harrying Rysovich. The wolf is stymied by the hit but not knocked back from its prey.

Ilarien twists the flow of fortune and misfortune to grant a boon to her ally.

~~+~~Initiative~~+~~
Ryskovich -24, prone
Wolf2 -16
Wolf3 -41
Zandu heroism
Zeta
Ilarien
Shenendril
Wolf1 -5
Sakura
Wolf4

>>>map<<<

Dark Archive

HP 41/42, AC/T/F 21/14/18, Intimidate +3, Perception +11, Initiative +2 , F/R/W: 7/5/3 (5 v fear) Halfling Fighter (Rondelero Duelist) 5.2

damage is actually 29 if I’m being honest since I corrected my count once but not twice with the “+x” part. You would’ve gotten a +4 to attack once I was prone iirc so all but the 10 attack would’ve hit. So total damage is 29 !!! Oof. 6 players brings it to high tier?

Vigilant Seal

Yeah, with 6 players and an APL of 4.5, we have to play up in season 3.

Dark Archive

F Human Witch/6 HP 39/39 AC16/T 12/FF 14 Fort +4/Ref +4/ Will +5 Init +4 Perc +2|Sense Motive +0|Active conditions: none

Sorry about that--I have a couple of L5 characters I could have brought instead of Ilarien.

Vigilant Seal

nudge, nudge

Dark Archive

F Human Witch/6 HP 39/39 AC16/T 12/FF 14 Fort +4/Ref +4/ Will +5 Init +4 Perc +2|Sense Motive +0|Active conditions: none

Sakura's player was on vacation until earlier this week, and may not be caught up yet.

Dark Archive

| Female LN Aphorite | Outsider (Native) | Fighter 1, Samurai 3 | HP 25/41 | Electricity resistance 5 | AC 20 T 10 FF 20 | CMB +8 | CMD 18 | F: +8/+10 vs. poison, R: +2, W: +6/+8 vs. mind aff. | Init: +0 | Perc: +5, SM: +1, Dipl: +10 | Skill 1/1 | Crystalline Dust 3/3 | Urban Grace 1/1| Challenge 1/2 | Resolve 2/2 | Pessimist Reroll 1/1 | Folio Reroll 1/1 | Darkvision 60 ft | Speed 20ft | Active conditions:

“Stop hurting our companion!!!“ the Aphorite shouts.

Sakura charges.

Adamantine Greatsword +11 (2d6+6; 19-20/×2) To hit: BAB +4, MW +1, charge +2, Str +4; Damage 2H +6: Str +4 +2 : 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (4) + 9 = 132d6 + 6 ⇒ (1, 3) + 6 = 10

Vigilant Seal

No worries. Welcome back, Sakura. Hope you had a good break.

Sakura charges into battle, securing the party's left flank, but misses. The pink wolf closes to defend its packmate and attacks Vellestir...

bite: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (12) + 7 = 19

claw 1: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (11) + 7 = 18

claw 2: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (11) + 7 = 18
...and comes up empty.

~~+~~Initiative~~+~~
Ryskovich -24, prone
Wolf2 -16
Wolf3 -41
Zandu heroism
Zeta
Ilarien
Shenendril
Wolf1 -5
Sakura
Wolf4

Dark Archive

HP 41/42, AC/T/F 21/14/18, Intimidate +3, Perception +11, Initiative +2 , F/R/W: 7/5/3 (5 v fear) Halfling Fighter (Rondelero Duelist) 5.2

Ryskovich knows if he stands up, the wolves are more than likely gonna rip him to shreds. He decides to stay prone, but cover up as best he can while striking with his buckler then his blade. His target is the wolf being flanked by the falling dragon ally. if yellow is flanked by myself & Vell then I target that one. If not flanking I target the one most damaged

I don’t take 2-weapon fighting penalties when alternating between buckler/blade thanks to Strong Swing (Ex): At 5th level, a rondelero gains a +1 bonus on attack and damage rolls when wielding a falcata and buckler that applies to attacks made by either hand. These bonuses increase by +1 for every four levels beyond 5th. With a full-attack action, a rondelero may alternate between using his falcata or his buckler for each attack. This does not grant additional attacks or incur penalties as two-weapon fighting does. This ability replaces weapon training 1.

buckler, -4 prone, -4 fighting def, AC 20: 1d20 + 11 - 4 - 4 ⇒ (11) + 11 - 4 - 4 = 141d2 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6 +2 attack if flanking

+1 falcata, -4 prone, -4 fighting def, AC 20: 1d20 + 12 - 4 - 4 ⇒ (17) + 12 - 4 - 4 = 211d6 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 10

crit?: 1d20 + 12 - 4 - 4 ⇒ (7) + 12 - 4 - 4 = 112d6 + 14 ⇒ (1, 4) + 14 = 19 +2 attack if flanking

Vigilant Seal

I can't give you flanking here as Vell is above the wolf. However, a 17 is good enough.

Ryskovich lands a solid hit, finishing off the Yellow wolf. Red wolf edges away from the thrashing rondolero and attacks Sakura. It misses with its bite, but does land a claw attack.

1d20 + 7 ⇒ (10) + 7 = 17

1d20 + 7 ⇒ (13) + 7 = 20
1d4 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7

1d20 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 10

~~+~~Initiative~~+~~
Ryskovich -24, prone
Wolf2 -16
Zandu heroism
Zeta
Ilarien
Shenendril

Wolf1 -5
Sakura -7
Wolf4

The Exchange

F Focus: 2/7 M Sylph Occultist (Sha’ir) 3[HP 19/19, AC 18 /ff 15 /t 13, Fort +3, Ref +4, Will +4, Init +3, Per +7, Spd 40']

Seeing Ryskovich go down, Shenendril fears the worst and rushes to his side.

She expends part of the mental focus she's invested in Belthelgior an touches the halfling, mending some of his wounds.

Using Flesh Mend. Looks like it is a supernatural ability so it doesn't provoke attacks of opportunity.

Flesh Mend Healing: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9

Dark Archive

F Human Witch/6 HP 39/39 AC16/T 12/FF 14 Fort +4/Ref +4/ Will +5 Init +4 Perc +2|Sense Motive +0|Active conditions: none

Ilarien moves closer to the fray after casting a protective spell.

Casting mage armor.


M CN Fire Dragon | HP 18/23 | AC 22 T 16 FF 20 | CMD 14 | F+3 R+3 W+2| Perc +8 | LLV, DV 60'

Elven Spear: 1d20 + 9 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 9 + 1 = 211d3 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5

Vellestir stabs the nearest wolf (pink) with a spear.

Silver Crusade

f CN ifrit Fighter 4 | HP 47/47 | AC 20 T 11 FF 20 | CMD 16 | F+8 R+1 W+0 [+1 fear & mind-affecting effects] | Init +4 | Perc +6 | DV 60' |

Zeta, who cannot step up to the (pink) same wolf from behind the table, takes a step towards another (red) and hits with a halberd.

Mwk Halberd (PA): 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 121d10 + 10 ⇒ (6) + 10 = 16

Vigilant Seal

Shenendril calls upon her mastery of the occult to heal Ryskovich as Ilarien strengthens her defenses. The wise old dragon jabs Wolf4 with his spear and Zeta comes up empty with her swing.

Wolf1 closes with Sakura and bites at her, its jaws snapping shut on empty air.

1d20 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13

~~+~~Initiative~~+~~
Ryskovich -24, prone
Wolf2 -16
Zandu heroism
Zeta
Ilarien
Shenendril
Wolf1 -5
Sakura -7
Wolf4 -5

Dark Archive

F Human Witch/6 HP 39/39 AC16/T 12/FF 14 Fort +4/Ref +4/ Will +5 Init +4 Perc +2|Sense Motive +0|Active conditions: none

GM M, could you either number the wolves on the map or provide colors in the initiative order? Makes it easier to figure out who's who. Thanks!

Dark Archive

| Female LN Aphorite | Outsider (Native) | Fighter 1, Samurai 3 | HP 25/41 | Electricity resistance 5 | AC 20 T 10 FF 20 | CMB +8 | CMD 18 | F: +8/+10 vs. poison, R: +2, W: +6/+8 vs. mind aff. | Init: +0 | Perc: +5, SM: +1, Dipl: +10 | Skill 1/1 | Crystalline Dust 3/3 | Urban Grace 1/1| Challenge 1/2 | Resolve 2/2 | Pessimist Reroll 1/1 | Folio Reroll 1/1 | Darkvision 60 ft | Speed 20ft | Active conditions:

“Get off me!!“ the Aphorite shouts.

Sakura attacks the wolf with red hair.

Adamantine Greatsword +9 (2d6+6; 19-20/×2) To hit: BAB +4, MW +1, Str +4; Damage 2H +6: Str +4 +2 : 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (15) + 9 = 242d6 + 6 ⇒ (4, 2) + 6 = 12

The Exchange

Male Human Telekineticist 4/Sorcerer 1 | HP 47/47 (5NL) | AC 14 22 T 14 FF 10 18 | F+9 R+9 W+9 | Perception +10 +12| Init +5 | CMB +1 | CMD 15

Sorry for the delay, hoping we can just count this as a delay of turn until after Sakura in init order

Zandu takes a small step to east, and once more aetheric energy swirls around his open extended hand; with a clench of the fist, it again streaks off, targeting the green-hued wolf next to Sakura.

[ooc]5-foot-step east, then gathering power as a move action, then doing a Pushing Aether Blast, which does normal damage and also gives me a free ranged bull rush attempt to push the green wolf northwest away from Sakura.

Attack, Heroism, PBS: 1d20 + 9 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 9 + 2 + 1 = 23
Damage, PBS: 2d6 + 8 + 1 ⇒ (5, 2) + 8 + 1 = 16
Bull rush, heroism: 1d20 + 7 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 7 + 2 = 20

Vigilant Seal

Ilarien wrote:
GM M, could you either number the wolves on the map or provide colors in the initiative order? Makes it easier to figure out who's who. Thanks!

Yeah, sorry. IDK why I did it that way.

Vigilant Seal

Sakura slashes Red Wolf with a mean strike while Zandu sizes up his opponent. He just knows he's gonna deliver a wallop.

Pink Wolf can't resist attacking the downed swashbuckler.

bite: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (11) + 7 = 18
1d6 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9

claw: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (11) + 7 = 18
1d4 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6

claw: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (16) + 7 = 23
1d4 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7

It savages the graceful swordfighter, despite his desperate parries. Were it not for Shenendril's ministrations, he'd be in desperate shape indeed.

~~+~~Initiative~~+~~
Ryskovich -33, prone
Red Wolf -28
Zandu heroism
Zeta
Ilarien
Shenendril
Green Wolf -5
Sakura -7
Pink Wolf -5

Dark Archive

HP 41/42, AC/T/F 21/14/18, Intimidate +3, Perception +11, Initiative +2 , F/R/W: 7/5/3 (5 v fear) Halfling Fighter (Rondelero Duelist) 5.2

do your attacks include the +4 for attacking a prone creature. If not then they all hit. If they all hit I go from taking 29 damage taken + 9 healing = 20. Then if the prone bonus wasn’t factored in then I take another 22 putting me at 0 exactly. I audited the damage done from last round and this round. I’m gonna be fair at least

Dark Archive

F Human Witch/6 HP 39/39 AC16/T 12/FF 14 Fort +4/Ref +4/ Will +5 Init +4 Perc +2|Sense Motive +0|Active conditions: none

GM M, it looks like you'd skipped Zandu last round, so the attack he took after Sakura acted was actually the one he should have had before the green wolf attacked.

Vigilant Seal

Rysk, I didn't factor in the +4 (I've been playing more 2e lately and prone is handled as a penalty to AC rather than a bonus to hit. So, those should all be hits. Thanks for your honesty.)

Thanks, Ilarien. I'll factor in Zandu's attacks. Apologies, Zandu.

Dark Archive

HP 41/42, AC/T/F 21/14/18, Intimidate +3, Perception +11, Initiative +2 , F/R/W: 7/5/3 (5 v fear) Halfling Fighter (Rondelero Duelist) 5.2

Falcata, PA: 1d20 + 12 - 3 ⇒ (14) + 12 - 3 = 23

damage, then fall to -1 and start dying: 1d6 + 8 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 8 + 6 = 18

Ryskovich can feel his blood pool under him. He figures if he’s gonna go, he’s going on his terms. He clutches his falcata with both hands and takes a mighty swing with it aimed at the only wolf nearest him (pink)

Vigilant Seal

Ryskovich valliantly keeps up the fight, dealing a heavy blow to Pink.

Red wolf attacks Sakura.

bite: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (11) + 7 = 18

claw: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (12) + 7 = 19

claw: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (15) + 7 = 22
1d4 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6

map updated to reflect Zandu's successful bull rush.

~~+~~Initiative~~+~~
Ryskovich prone, dying (-1)
Red Wolf -28
Zandu heroism
Zeta
Ilarien
Shenendril

Green Wolf -21
Sakura -13
Pink Wolf -23

Dark Archive

F Human Witch/6 HP 39/39 AC16/T 12/FF 14 Fort +4/Ref +4/ Will +5 Init +4 Perc +2|Sense Motive +0|Active conditions: none

The witch tsks in disapproval as she steps up and sends healing power into the dying halfling.

Healing hex: 2d8 + 6 ⇒ (1, 7) + 6 = 14

The Exchange

F Focus: 2/7 M Sylph Occultist (Sha’ir) 3[HP 19/19, AC 18 /ff 15 /t 13, Fort +3, Ref +4, Will +4, Init +3, Per +7, Spd 40']

Shenendril adds to the halfling healing with another dose of her mental focus.

Flesh Mend: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7

The Exchange

Male Human Telekineticist 4/Sorcerer 1 | HP 47/47 (5NL) | AC 14 22 T 14 FF 10 18 | F+9 R+9 W+9 | Perception +10 +12| Init +5 | CMB +1 | CMD 15

Zandu frowns in annoyance at the stubbornly-still-standing wolves. He picks his way closer to try to get a clear shot at the wolf harassing the downed Ryskovich. Another bolt of aetheric matter shoots across the room, attempting to fell the annoying wolf.

No gather energy because I had to move forward, so no bull rush this time, just damage. Targeting pink.
Attack, Heroism, PBS: 1d20 + 9 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 9 + 1 = 15
Damage, PBS: 2d6 + 8 + 1 ⇒ (5, 2) + 8 + 1 = 16

51 to 100 of 263 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Infinite loop of not attaching gameplay threads All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.