Venice by Night - Bloodlines - V20 Dark Ages

Game Master Dennis Harry

Prince Narses Elysium

The Original Bloodlines Thread

The Second Bloodlines Thread

Dramatis Personæ

Our Protagonists

Geoffroi de Clairvaux - Clan Salubri
Lorenzo Cappelli - Clan Cappadocian
Michele Querini - Clan Setite
Ranerius Bernerius - Clan Toreador
Alessandro Khadaji - Clan Ventrue


451 to 500 of 567 << first < prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | next > last >>

5th Generation Cappadocian | Bloodpool: 25/40 | Willpower: 6/8

Venice by Night - Friday - April 4, 1309

Talisman's Haven - (NPCs) Lydia, Onfroi, Xing Shi & Andrew the Hardy

Lorenzo takes a few steps back eyeing everyone except for Lydia suspiciously, given the recent revelations.


Male Italian (Toreador)

Venice by Night - Friday - April 4, 1309

Talisman's Haven - (NPCs) Lydia, Onfroi, Xing Shi & Andrew the Hardy

"The Baali?" He actually crosses himself, "These revelations are rather alarming."


Shadow's Status

Venice by Night - Friday - April 4, 1309

Talisman's Haven - (NPCs) Lydia, Onfroi, Xing Shi & Andrew the Hardy

Lydia slides forward to fill the vacant space left by Lorenzo.

Onfroi notes the interactions and snorts, "I thought we were supposed to trust one another, no?

Clan Baali is a Bloodline of supposedly evil Vampires, I'm not sure how much more evil we can get considering how we retain our existences by preying upon intelligent beings. That said, why would these men of God let one such as that continues to exist"?

Andrew shrugs, "We c'n ask 'im".

Xing retorts, "How does one judge good from evil? It is time for me to speak.

I was originally hired to track down Signore' Querini. My Sire, the Man with No Name, and the creatures that he serves, wished to make contact with Signore' Querini's now Grandsire. Once I made that contact, my Sire tried to have me assassinated. His failure to do so led him to "gift" me with the Embrace.

That same night, my Sire attempted to persuade Signore' Querini and his Serpent Sire to travel with them to Vincenza. In that city resides, or resided, his Master, a servant to his ultimate Master a Cainite named Gottsdam. His Master is an ancient and powerful Cainite, she serves ones who I have dubbed "the Secret Masters". They are enemy to all of the Clans. My Sire withdrew when Gottsdam arrived. Gottsdam was here in the shell of a Mortal, he called himself a "Masquerader". I do not know how this differs from mastery of Dominate, but I presume there is some distinction between the two abilities. For a moment several nights ago, he lost control of that Mortal shell and I slew it, to prevent Gottsdam from further using me as a catspaw.

I believe these Secret Masters seek powerful disaffected Elders to join their cause against the 13 Clans. So they sought Fahdi Mohammad who has many enemies among the 13 Clans.

These Secret Masters are my enemies and they are your enemies as well. There are writings which prove the truth of what I say, but my own Grandsire has retained them. The one you know as Alejandro, the Prince in Exile. Well, I think he has them anyway.

Gottsdam and my Sire were here because they believed that a Lasombra Scholar named Kratos was going to present evidence of the Secret Masters to the Camarilla, directing the organization against these Secret Masters before they were ready for... I don't know what. Before he could do so, Kratos disappeared.

I am not sure what fate befell Kratos but I believe that Gottsdam captured or slew him. He believed that Kratos would have the documents on him, but he did not for Kratos left the scrolls with the Ghoul believed to be the Mortal descendant of Prince Narses, who handed them to Narses! The very thing that Gottsdam wished would not happen.

What the Prince did with them I do not know.

Now, the Prince is dead, Bagrat the Ghoul is in the wind, or dead. The scrolls though I believe were retrieved by Alessandro, if they were not, they may well be at Narses Elysium still".

Onfroi cocks his head in disbelief at the story.

Andrew grins, "Ah knew there was an air o' mystery around ye'!"

Xing grins at Andrew shyly, "I shall help you against these Mortal Hunters if you help me against those who slew me for sport. Though I do not believe direct confrontation is wise, we should track them down and slay them by ingenuity not brute force".


Geoffroi stands apart as Xing lays her cards on the table. He is so new to this life, but it mirrors much of his time amongst the Templars. His mentor sat high in the ruling council, and he had silently observed the currents of power surge back in forth from within the chamber as a dozen men plotted the course of an organization that owned more lands and wealth than many nations. His master had advised him to attend these sessions with open eyes and ears, but a closed mouth.

Although he now ranks higher than assistant librarian, he still knows little about the players in this new drama. He decides that he will learn what he can of this and follow Andrews lead for the moment

Perception+Alertness: 4d10 ⇒ (6, 8, 6, 1) = 214d10 ⇒ (7, 9, 7, 3) = 26


Venice by Night - Friday - April 4, 1309

Talisman's Haven - (NPCs) Lydia, Onfroi, Xing Shi & Andrew the Hardy

"Well it seems that maybe more than fate put us together. Does the name Cardinal Fabrizio Ulfila mean anything to anyone? He was the Cardinals' contact in Rome from what I recall."


Venice by Night - Friday - April 4, 1309

Talisman's Haven - (NPCs) Lydia, Onfroi, Xing Shi & Andrew the Hardy

Alessandro looks up towards Michele. Ulfila... It does. Ventrue, working through Lady Jadviga.

I would assume he supported Prince Narses. But, there may have been a lack of trust as his center of power was too close to the Holy See of the Pope.

He looks over to Xing, One of your disgruntled Elders?


Shadow's Status

Venice by Night - Friday - April 4, 1309

Talisman's Haven - (NPCs) Lydia, Onfroi, Xing Shi & Andrew the Hardy

She shrugs, "I do not know enough to know. The only one I know they sought was Fahdi though they were aware of Alejandro, they did not appear to be actively courting him".

Andrew whistles, "So tha' Cardinal here in Venice, rented yer space Querini? An in tha' space he brought in tools ta' hunt err kind and his contact in Rome is a damned Ventrue?

I was under tha' impression tha' the weapons were smuggled in by Michael Santos, like tha' Mortals tha' were being used like cattle, who, I jus' remembered, were liberated by tha' Inquisition! They hit every one o' tha' Inns, I wonder if they hit anywhere else hey? How tha's sorted out ah... wit' the Mortals, where err they now?

I was also under tha' impression tha' weapons were smuggled in cause o' tha' beef wit' that Pope an tha' Doge, what if they were smuggled in instead ta' keep 'em from bein' seen by Narses?

This all is makin' mah head hurt".

He begins to pack a bowl of pipeweed.


Venice by Night - Friday - April 4, 1309

Talisman's Haven - (NPCs) Lydia, Onfroi, Xing Shi & Andrew the Hardy

And the mortals, spies ferreting out the inns. Either intentionally or unwittingly.


Shadow's Status

Venice by Night - Friday - April 4, 1309

Talisman's Haven - (NPCs) Lydia, Onfroi, Xing Shi & Andrew the Hardy

Onfroi shakes his head, "No. Those Mortals were pure cattle. Retrieved by the slaver Sadir and dominated within an inch of sanity by Lord Kestral. It's not possible for them to have been spies.

I suppose to find out who betrayed us, we would need to know who knew of every Inn being used.

Sadir, Michael Santo, Prince Narses, Lord Kestral. You Querini. Anyone else? Where even is Santo? I had limited dealings with him so I know where his haven is, he was primarily concerned with the fate of his wife and children whom he claimed were being protected by one of the Volkov's agents. He had worked with them prior to his Embrace, or so he claimed anyway".

His eyes light up, "What of the Mortals who operated the Gondola's that worked for him? Did Kestral not dominate them as well, though to a lesser fashion than the Cattle living at the Inns.

I have not seen any of them operating their Gondolas, in fact, I've seen many fewer Gondala's the past few nights. At first I thought this was due to the civil war, brief as it was, now, I am not so sure".


Venice by Night - Friday - April 4, 1309

Talisman's Haven - (NPCs) Lydia, Onfroi, Xing Shi & Andrew the Hardy

The gondolas make for an excellent information network. Gathering and relay.


Venice by Night - Friday - April 4, 1309

Talisman's Haven - (NPCs) Lydia, Onfroi, Xing Shi & Andrew the Hardy

“I am not sure who else would of know where every inn was but someone or more then one person must of known what was going to transpire because the weapons in my space came prior to the events. There must of been some sort of disagreement between the elders and maybe they were trying to stop what Narses was doing? I know the same of Michael and his family but not what happened to the drivers of the gondolas. I’m sure someone tied them up as loose ends. My grandsire is on the run for things that happened long ago. Maybe Khay'tall can help us put these pieces together but it will come with a price. A steep one for sure and he does not give straight answers. He is very old though and I am sure he has the ability to fill in the pieces.
I am not sure how to contact him other than trying to summon him which he will not take to kindly. “


Male Italian (Toreador)

Shadow

Venice by Night - Friday - April 4, 1309

Talisman's Haven - (NPCs) Lydia, Onfroi, Xing Shi & Andrew the Hardy

An Innkeeper himself , Signore Bernerius ponders "As for the inns, I do try to keep abreast of my rivals and peers but I've no time to check with them now. The GOndololiers are a possible situation. " A glance towards Kestral... and the Toreador touches the elder's garments. "I doubt it will tell us much new but... yes, let me try something."
And before they can approve or disapprove... the attempt is underway

The spirit's touch, Auspex 3 3d10 + 3d10 ⇒ (8, 8, 1) + (10, 10, 5) = 42


Shadow's Status

That's quite the roll! Too bad you don't have a specialty yet or that would have been a really amazing roll, what are you looking for Ranerius?


Male Italian (Toreador)
Storyteller Shadow wrote:
That's quite the roll! Too bad you don't have a specialty yet or that would have been a really amazing roll, what are you looking for Ranerius?

Feel free to give me stuff that you want to progress the plot even further, but I think Ranerius would be looking for details on Kestral's havens, ghouls etc... and how he came to be in Talisma's power and what these experiments are. Any clues or ties to the Inquisition would be top priority I suspect. Sheepishly, I must admit, I didn't think the roll would work :D


Shadow's Status

For some of what you are requesting, you would need to use the fourth dot, do you want to make one of those rolls as well? Then I could provide a more comprehensive response.


Male Italian (Toreador)

Oh See, now THIS is where I worry it will bite me in the ass.
Still ,so we don't slow things down too much. Int plus Subterfuge roll.
Hopefully other recent factors, such as the guy being staked and torpored plus the other thing will help Ranerius. He's just reading, not planting anythoughts

3d10 + 3d10 ⇒ (5, 2, 7) + (6, 3, 3) = 26


5th Generation Cappadocian | Bloodpool: 25/40 | Willpower: 6/8

Venice by Night - Friday - April 4, 1309

Talisman's Haven - (NPCs) Lydia, Onfroi, Xing Shi & Andrew the Hardy

Storyteller Shadow wrote:
Sadir, Michael Santo, Prince Narses, Lord Kestral. You Querini. Anyone else? Where even is Santo? I had limited dealings with him so I know where his haven is, he was primarily concerned with the fate of his wife and children whom he claimed were being protected by one of the Volkov's agents. He had worked with them prior to his Embrace, or so he claimed anyway".[/b]

"This would seem all the more reason to take Kestral to Lord Bion. He is too dangerous to revive here, but we require information he likely has."


Shadow's Status

Venice by Night - Friday - April 4, 1309

Talisman's Haven - (NPCs) Lydia, Onfroi, Xing Shi & Andrew the Hardy

Ranerius:
The stake gives you the vision of what took place. Talisman approached Kestral to meet alone. Once isolated, Talisman utilized a power of Auspex you were not aware existed to directly strike at Kestral's mind, he collapsed and it was the quite easy to stake the Lasombra Elder.

Talisman's ghouls carried the now staked Elder to this Haven and he was "handed over" to the many tentacled creature in the room which you and your coteries members managed to beat back. The creature and the Lasombra were feeding from one another, the creature infusing their/its presence with the darkness of Obtenebration. The Lasombra Elder fed off of the ichor of this creature, one part Vitae, one part something else not quite blood but not, not blood either.

From his mind you are not able to retrieve much, he is angry at still being held immobile by the stake. He simultaneously is angry with you for your scheme but he knows that to act against you will be difficult as 2/3rds is a powerful bond. Perhaps most of all, he is confused at what is taking place in Venice as he can hear all of your conversations.


Shadow's Status

Venice by Night - Friday - April 4, 1309

Talisman's Haven - (NPCs) Lydia, Onfroi, Xing Shi & Andrew the Hardy

Onfroi speaks up, "I agree that we should seek out Santos, but now or after we battle our foes?

Are we assuming that Kestral will aid us against these Hunters?

If not, why waste time, we should strike at the Hunters before they begin to find our few remaining havens. Remember, one of us is on their side..."

Andrew sighs, "If'n tha's tha' worry, we should no leave Kestral here. Nor tha' Baali in tha' warehouse. We dinnae wantthem ta' acquire ore o' err kind with no effort. Less take tha' Lasombra Elder ta' tha' warehouse, gran tha' chest, an then head ta' Bion".


Male Italian (Toreador)

Venice by Night - Friday - April 4, 1309

Talisman's Haven - (NPCs) Lydia, Onfroi, Xing Shi & Andrew the Hardy

So. he knows. I did not think in his state he would. It is too late tor regrets though he does feel an odd flash of shame. It surprises him.

Instead, he tells the others in a whisper so the ghouls have less chance of hearing "Talisman lured Kestral into a private visit and used some aspect of Auspex that is foreign to me, rendering him ... out. His ghouls carried Kestral here... and fed him to that thing we dealt with. It both fed upon him, and fed him not with blood but.. essence? I do not know what it has done in full to him. Kestral is also most confused as much of what we speak of is new to him."


5th Generation Cappadocian | Bloodpool: 25/40 | Willpower: 6/8

Venice by Night - Friday - April 4, 1309

Talisman's Haven - (NPCs) Lydia, Onfroi, Xing Shi & Andrew the Hardy

"So Lord Kestral is compromised at best." Lorenzo concludes.

"I think Andrew has the right of it. Gather the staked Cainites, take them before Bion and let the Elder decide what to do with the pair."

Turning his attention back to Onfroi's question about Santos, the doctor asks, "Are any of you talented enough with the discipline of Presence to summon Santos to us?"


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Venice by Night - Friday - April 4, 1309

Talisman's Haven - (NPCs) Lydia, Onfroi, Xing Shi & Andrew the Hardy

"Yes I can summon Santos. If he is far away I may have to do it every night but he will "follow" where I am so I can do it right now.

Michele closes his eyes and concentrates thinking of Santos.

3d10 + 1d10 ⇒ (4, 6, 9) + (5) = 24 Diff 5

After a few moments he opens his eyes.

"I believe I was successful."


Shadow's Status

Venice by Night - Friday - April 4, 1309

Talisman's Haven - (NPCs) Lydia, Onfroi, Xing Shi & Andrew the Hardy

Onfroi shrugs, "Very well then".

He turns to Talisman's ghouls, "Lord Kestral is a Cainite, he does not belong to your Master, in fact, your Master has likely broken the rules of this domain in so bringing him here against his will and you have abetted in that crime.

I am afraid we will have to bring him before the new Prince, do you wish for us to bring you along to face his judgment or shall we merely take our leave and leave you behind?"

One of the Ghouls appears shocked, the other is still too... weary? exhausted? drugged? to even respond to Onfroi's not so subtle threat.


Venice by Night - Friday - April 4, 1309

Talisman's Haven - (NPCs) Lydia, Onfroi, Xing Shi & Andrew the Hardy

Ranerius, how do you know what you've found out?


Male Italian (Toreador)
Alessandro Khadaji wrote:

Venice by Night - Friday - April 4, 1309

Talisman's Haven - (NPCs) Lydia, Onfroi, Xing Shi & Andrew the Hardy

Ranerius, how do you know what you've found out?

"I've.. some skill in auspex." He is reluctant to say HOW Skilled.


Venice by Night - Friday - April 4, 1309

Talisman's Haven - (NPCs) Lydia, Onfroi, Xing Shi & Andrew the Hardy

Impressive, I have a passing familiarity, but your account seems rather... specific. Is there anything else?


Male Italian (Toreador)
Alessandro Khadaji wrote:

Venice by Night - Friday - April 4, 1309

Talisman's Haven - (NPCs) Lydia, Onfroi, Xing Shi & Andrew the Hardy

Impressive, I have a passing familiarity, but your account seems rather... specific. Is there anything else?

At this, a weak smile "Ah, forgive my caution. I reached out to the kindred community before, preaching harmony and unity... and I'm afraid the reactions of others and particularly elders have made me skittish about open arms again. I can tell you, with practice, focus, and time, you will be able to read thoughts. Perhaps later we can discuss trading lessons in gifts of the blood?"


Venice by Night - Friday - April 4, 1309

Talisman's Haven - (NPCs) Lydia, Onfroi, Xing Shi & Andrew the Hardy

I can understand that, and did not mean to pry. Just used to following every clue is all.

Read their mind? So many questions, you probably don't have to read my mind to see that.

But, if you do read my mind, don't tell Xing. She's growing on me. She'd probably see it as a sign of weakness.


Male Italian (Toreador)

Venice by Night - Friday - April 4, 1309

Talisman's Haven - (NPCs) Lydia, Onfroi, Xing Shi & Andrew the Hardy

A nod "Discretion is a gentleman's virtue." is his simple reply. Not a promise exactly, but at the least an understanding.


Shadow's Status

Venice by Night - Friday - April 4, 1309

The Streets of Venice - (NPCs) Lydia, Onfroi, Xing Shi & Andrew the Hardy

The Ghoul sufficiently cowed, says nothing further as Onfroi picks up the staked form of Lord Kestral.

The group begins to exit Talisman's haven by the back door, it is early enough that you can all hear the teeming masses in the front. Despite the chaos of the past few days, the Mortals appear to be out once more living their lives.

Between Dr. Cappelli's ritual cloaking himself and Lydia, Michele own powers, and the cloak of Onfroi, all but one of the coterie can be "hidden" from Mortal prying eyes.

Xing shrugs, "I shall appear a woman alone, this is not much cause for concern, is it?"

Onfroi shakes his head, "Some of them seem to be able to perceive our Vampiric natures, some can even pierce our Obfuscation, though there are blessedly fewer of them". He chuckles.

Andrew shrugs, "Well, we've decided ta' take it to 'em no? If'n they see us, there's enough of us ta' engage. An if necessary, we pull tha' stake out o' Kestral an we've 'nother fer tha' fight".

You all begin to make your way through the throngs single file, even obfuscated, doing otherwise would cause too much physical contact with the Mortals going moving to and fro. Their conversations still center on the troubles with the brief but bloody failed coup attempt and the troubles with the Pope. However, more mundane conversations about personal lives can also be overheard.

It takes over two hours to make your way through the winding streets and bridges without the benefit of Gondolas to short cut some of the trip back to the dock ward. As the group approaches the still slow docks Andrew calls for a pause, "If'n they believed they saw me in this area las' night, ah've ta' believe they'll try and send extra Knights ta' look fer me again".


Shadow's Status

BUMP


Venice by Night - Friday - April 4, 1309

The Streets of Venice - (NPCs) Lydia, Onfroi, Xing Shi & Andrew the Hardy

Alessandro is still unsure, but this might be his best chance to get answers.

I do not have the stealth skills many of you have. And, if I'm not walking with Xing... he looks over to her.

I'll take to the rooftops and try to stay unseen, while maintaining good vantage.


Venice by Night - Friday - April 4, 1309

The Streets of Venice - (NPCs) Lydia, Onfroi, Xing Shi & Andrew the Hardy

"If I can get to the warehouse unseen I should be able to tell how many people are in the building to understand if we are walking into a trap."


Shadow's Status

Venice by Night - Friday - April 4, 1309

The Streets of Venice - (NPCs) Lydia, Onfroi, Xing Shi & Andrew the Hardy

Xing pauses and begins to loiter as the group discusses their next move, Onfroi whispers, "I would suspect that if they believe some of our kind are here, they may have one of their seers at hand and our powers of obfuscate are all but useless.

We take an awful risk here, but as I am prepared to fight these foul Knights, I am fine with that risk".


Geoffroi nods at Onfroi’s words

“I too am ready to see this through. My blade is sharp”


Male Italian (Toreador)

Venice by Night - Friday - April 4, 1309

The Streets of Venice - (NPCs) Lydia, Onfroi, Xing Shi & Andrew the Hardy

Ranerius winces at the mention of battle, "I am no soldier nor tactician. If someone has a suggestion for me on how to best be of use or at least not a hindrance, I'd be happy to hear it."


Venice by Night - Friday - April 4, 1309

The Streets of Venice - (NPCs) Lydia, Onfroi, Xing Shi & Andrew the Hardy

I find a good scowl works... wonders. Tell him, Xing. Alessandro offers with a smile before padding off.


Ranerius Bernerius wrote:
. If someone has a suggestion for me on how to best be of use or at least not a hindrance, I'd be happy to hear it."[/B][/smaller]

Geoffroi looks at Ranerius

“Battle should always be the last option. Even an experienced warrior can be brought low by ill chance. You seem to have persuasive powers. Can you perhaps charm our way inside?”


Shadow's Status

Venice by Night - Friday - April 4, 1309

The Streets of Venice - (NPCs) Lydia, Onfroi, Xing Shi & Andrew the Hardy

Andrew grins at Geoffroi's idea, "Gettin in is no' a problem, we've a current an former owner o' tha' place wit' us. I dinnae think tha' they know o' err intended stop over. Tha' problem is tha' Inquisition roamin' tha' streets. They'll have no love fer meself as ah fooled em' ta' let their hard won prisoners out o' tha' Basilica. Ah see no quarter giv'n if'n we do encounter em'".

Xing, not surprisingly, scowls at Alessandro's quip. She, like the Ventrue, begins to scale a building...

Alessandro, give me a Dexterity+Athletics check to scale the first building. Does anyone else want to travel by rooftop? Does anyone have any other method they wish to utilize to attempt to arrive at the warehouse? Animal shape, mist, flying, etc.? Once I have that all established, I will move the narrative forward.


5th Generation Cappadocian | Bloodpool: 25/40 | Willpower: 6/8

Just donning the mask of shadows for Lorenzo and Lydia.


Dex + Athletics, scale building, lightning reflexes: 4d10 + 3d10 ⇒ (5, 5, 6, 6) + (3, 6, 6) = 37


Male Italian (Toreador)

"Of late, my charms seem to be dubious... if the inquistors can sense our true nature and stumble onto us..well."


Storyteller Shadow wrote:

Venice by Night - Friday - April 4, 1309

The Streets of Venice - (NPCs) Lydia, Onfroi, Xing Shi & Andrew the Hardy

Andrew grins at Geoffroi's idea, "Gettin in is no' a problem, we've a current a former owner o' tha' place wit' us. I dinnae think tha' they know o' err intended stop over. Tha' problem is tha' Inquisition roamin' tha' streets. They'll have no love fer meself as ah fooled em' ta' let their hard won prisoners out o' tha' Basilica. Ah see no quarter giv'n if'n we do encounter em'".

Geoffroi nods

“Aye, they will not give us anything but a slow death should they catch us. . Well, if we cannot hide or charm our way out of danger, then we must draw steel and hope that the Almighty will judge our cause just”


Shadow's Status

Venice by Night - Friday - April 4, 1309

The Streets of Venice - (NPCs) Lydia, Onfroi, Xing Shi & Andrew the Hardy

With Alessandro and Xing on the roof, trailing along, the rest of the group continues to move towards Cappelli Storage. There are more Mortals than normal, but most appear to be ruffians. The slow down of shipping storage due to the Pope's proclamation has brought out the opportunists it seems. The group witnesses a mugging, but continue silently towards their destination, after all what is the importance of this lone Mortal when so many have been maimed and murdered in the recent weeks?

While the weather gets a bit chillier the closer you all get to the sea, with no rain or mist, visibility is fine and the dampness of the past week is gone. Not that such conditions effect the coterie, but so close to Mortality the psychological impact of the weather is not something to ignore.

As your group turns the next corner, a mere block away from your first destination, you look upon a collection of Mortals you had feared to see so soon. The Inquisition is here! One of their ilk looks up, eyes wide, he turns to his companions and speaks, "Come my Brothers. To the next block, there is no sense in loitering so".

Everyone BUT Alessandro Perception+Empathy DC 8 - 2 Successes:
You are quite sure, that one saw your group... curious that he would advise moving along.

Alessandro ONLY Perception+Alertness DC 7 - 2 Successes:
From your vantage. You can see another group of Inquisitors, about a block past the ones on the ground that appear to be withdrawing.

Also, Alessandro, I need one more Dexterity +Athletics to cover you following the groups via rooftop parkour.


5th Generation Cappadocian | Bloodpool: 25/40 | Willpower: 6/8

Venice by Night - Friday - April 4, 1309

The Streets of Venice - (NPCs) Lydia, Onfroi, Xing Shi & Andrew the Hardy

Perception (Discerning) + Empathy: 4d10 + 1d10 ⇒ (1, 7, 9, 8) + (9) = 34 2 successes

Lorenzo hisses from within his obsurement, "One has seen us. Why he chose not to act on that I have no idea."


Chronological Order

Dex + Athletics, follow parkour, lightning reflexes: 4d10 + 3d10 ⇒ (8, 8, 9, 1) + (7, 10, 1) = 44

Per + Alertness DC 7: 3d10 + 2d10 ⇒ (7, 4, 2) + (9, 1) = 23


Venice by Night - Friday - April 4, 1309

The Streets of Venice - (NPCs) Lydia, Onfroi, Xing Shi & Andrew the Hardy

Perception + Empathy
3d10 ⇒ (3, 2, 1) = 6

"I do not think they have but since Lorenzo feels strongly what shall we do?"


Venice by Night - Friday - April 4, 1309

The Streets of Venice - (NPCs) Lydia, Onfroi, Xing Shi & Andrew the Hardy

Perception&empathy DC 8 2 succ: 4d10 ⇒ (6, 8, 9, 5) = 28

Geoffroi gazes to the shadowed place where Lorenzo stands. he murmurs sotto voce, hoping that the others can hear

"I saw that as well. They likely feared facing us in their current numbers. They will return with reinforcements. We need to hurry."


Shadow's Status

Venice by Night - Friday - April 4, 1309

The Streets of Venice - (NPCs) Lydia, Onfroi, Xing Shi & Andrew the Hardy

"We should just charge and engage, if that's what we're going to do, no? Master?" she turns to you Lorenzo.


5th Generation Cappadocian | Bloodpool: 25/40 | Willpower: 6/8

Venice by Night - Friday - April 4, 1309

The Streets of Venice - (NPCs) Lydia, Onfroi, Xing Shi & Andrew the Hardy

"My expertise, until relatively recent nights, has been in healing rather than killing. I defer to your expertise, Lydia." Lorenzo says.

451 to 500 of 567 << first < prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Venice by Night - Bloodlines - V20 Dark Ages All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.