PFS2e B21 - Against the Unliving (KS) (Inactive)

Game Master phaeton_nz

Level 3 Bounty
Repeatable
Slides
Google Signup Sheet
24 Challenge Points (6 players)


101 to 150 of 161 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | next > last >>

Cleric 3 / HP 32/32, Perc +9, AC 19, Fort +7 Ref +6 Will +11 / Active conditions: -

Kyra casts a spell upon the green one and draws her scimitar.

Disrupt undead:2d6 + 4 ⇒ (1, 5) + 4 = 10

DC 19 Fort

Silver Crusade

Human Male | VA | Auckland, New Zealand | UTC+12 | 124312 | SFS 1-32 | SFS 1-21 | SFS 1-16

fort(green): 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 16

Silver Crusade

Human Male | VA | Auckland, New Zealand | UTC+12 | 124312 | SFS 1-32 | SFS 1-21 | SFS 1-16

Bold are up

Blue
Olaf Spiritwell
Pine Sapling (-1)
Henri Hart
Big Jig
Green(-10)
Kyra
Red (-13)
Yakuthiel

Red Strides toward Big Jig and attacks with it's glaive. (10ft reach)
glaive: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (19) + 11 = 30 slashing: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5
glaive: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 16 slashing: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6

Grand Archive

Human Fighter 6 | AC 24 | HP 92 | F +14, R +12, W +12 | Perception +12 | Athletics +15 | Performance +11 | Acrobatics +10 | Intimidation +9 | Crafting, Sailing Lore +8 | ◆

Yakuthiel will lunge at red: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (14) + 12 = 26 for 1d10 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10 piercing damage.

If red drops, then subsequent attacks will be against green. Else I will continue against red.

Yakuthiel will lunge at red or strike at green: 1d20 + 12 - 5 ⇒ (16) + 12 - 5 = 23 for 1d10 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11 piercing damage.

Yakuthiel will lunge at red or strike at green: 1d20 + 12 - 10 ⇒ (11) + 12 - 10 = 13 for 1d10 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9 piercing damage.

Silver Crusade

Human Male | VA | Auckland, New Zealand | UTC+12 | 124312 | SFS 1-32 | SFS 1-21 | SFS 1-16

(Red: -13, -10, -11)
Red finally drops

Blue drops it's bow, draws it's glaive, steps back and slashes at Pine Sapling.
glaive: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (14) + 9 = 23 slashing: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6

Bold are up

Blue
Olaf Spiritwell
Pine Sapling (-1)
Henri Hart
Big Jig
Green(-10)
Kyra
Red (-13)
Yakuthiel

Radiant Oath

[S02-15] [R] Male Versatile Human Cloistered Cleric of Qi Zhong 4 / Medic | Field Medic | HP 44/44, AC 19 w Scroll Robes (20 w Shield raised), Fortitude** +9, Reflex* +9, Will** +12, Perception* +10, Stealth +3 | Speed 25 ft. | Exploration Activity Search | Active Conditions Restoring 1 HP/min, Negative Resistance 1 | ◆◇↺

Henri expands the emanation of his Bless spell. He then channels positive energy to Green. "Take this!"

Heal vs Green, Healing Hands: 2d10 ⇒ (9, 4) = 13 (DC 19 basic Fortitude save)

◆ Cast a Spell, Bless (increase emanation to 10-ft area)
◆◆ Cast a Spell, Heal vs Green

Radiant Oath

NG Male Human | Field Medic | Cleric Lvl 3 | Medic Dedication | Divine Font: 2/2 (Heal) | HP 35/35 | AC 19 | F/R/W 8/6/11 | Perc(E) +11 | Spell Attack: +9 | 25 feet | Class DC 19 | Spells: L1-3/3, L2-1/2 | Medicine(E): +11, Nature/Religion/Survival: +9, Arcana/Lore (PFS, Warfare): +5, Athletics(U):+2, Acrobatics(U)/Stealth(U)/Thievery(U): +1 | Hero Points: 1/3 | Exploration Activity: Search |◆◇↺ |

Olaf clucks his tongue at Henri Hart. Not to be outdone, he, too, raises his staff and points to Green.

Heal vs Green, Healing Hands, DC 19 Basic Fort: 2d10 ⇒ (9, 6) = 15

He then points to Pine Sapling and sends some divine aid.

"Beat that, youngling!"


◆◆ Heal vs Green
◆ Guidance on Pine Sapling

Silver Crusade

Human Male | VA | Auckland, New Zealand | UTC+12 | 124312 | SFS 1-32 | SFS 1-21 | SFS 1-16

fort: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (16) + 6 = 22 v Henri
fort: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 21 v Olaf

Between the two of them, Green goes down. It is not sure who did it.

Kyra and Yakuthiel may now act.

Grand Archive

Human Fighter 6 | AC 24 | HP 92 | F +14, R +12, W +12 | Perception +12 | Athletics +15 | Performance +11 | Acrobatics +10 | Intimidation +9 | Crafting, Sailing Lore +8 | ◆

Sudden Charge in order to flank: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (20) + 12 = 32 for: 1d10 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8 damage.

Second strike: 1d20 + 12 - 5 ⇒ (2) + 12 - 5 = 9


Cleric 3 / HP 32/32, Perc +9, AC 19, Fort +7 Ref +6 Will +11 / Active conditions: -

Kyra moves to cast a spell towards the last skeleton.

Disrupt undead: 2d6 + 4 ⇒ (3, 1) + 4 = 8

Fort DC 19

I am on the phone. So I move later on the map

Verdant Wheel

NG Root leshy Oracle 3 (Ancestors myst., Barbarian dedic.) hp 43 | AC 17 | Spd 25 ft. | Perception +6T | Fort 8T, Ref 6T, Will 8E (+1 circ. bonus to saves against emotion effects, +2 cir. bonus to Fort or Ref DC against attempts to Shove or Trip

Blue's glaive hit Pine's AC 17, so hp at -7 now

Pine engages to hit the Blue bashing very brutally second time.

+1 morningstar: 1d20 + 9 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 9 + 1 = 18
bludgeon: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7
+1 morningstar: 1d20 + 9 - 5 ⇒ (20) + 9 - 5 = 24 Crushing rune: When you critically hit a target with this weapon, your target becomes clumsy 1 and enfeebled 1 until the end of your next turn.
bludgeon: 2d6 + 6 ⇒ (1, 4) + 6 = 11

Silver Crusade

Human Male | VA | Auckland, New Zealand | UTC+12 | 124312 | SFS 1-32 | SFS 1-21 | SFS 1-16

fort: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (14) + 6 = 20

And with that mighty blow, Blue shatters to pieces. You can recover two silver Holy Symbols of Gorum from the remains of all three.

You locate several rusty drinking flasks in the area. Make medicine checks

Verdant Wheel

NG Root leshy Oracle 3 (Ancestors myst., Barbarian dedic.) hp 43 | AC 17 | Spd 25 ft. | Perception +6T | Fort 8T, Ref 6T, Will 8E (+1 circ. bonus to saves against emotion effects, +2 cir. bonus to Fort or Ref DC against attempts to Shove or Trip

Medicine: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (17) + 8 = 25

Silver Crusade

Human Male | VA | Auckland, New Zealand | UTC+12 | 124312 | SFS 1-32 | SFS 1-21 | SFS 1-16

Pine Sapling (and anyone else who rolls a 18+) notices two flasks that emit the pungent smell of extracts used to treat back pain. To tell which is Falckre’s flask, you can attempt a Society check or a Lastwall Lore or similar lore check

Horizon Hunters

"It’s good to be the King!" | 820-2010 | Tiny CG Sprite Grig Thaumaturge with Bard Dedication 4 | HP 38/38 | AC 20 | F +8 R +11 W +8 | Perc +8 | 20 Speed | 1/2 Hero Points | 1/1 Campaign Coin | Active Conditions: Low-light, ---

Diverse Esoteric Lore (E) for Lastwall: 1d20 + 11 - 2 ⇒ (2) + 11 - 2 = 11
Hero Point: 1d20 + 11 - 2 ⇒ (18) + 11 - 2 = 27

"If one of you bigfolk will hold the flask up for me, I, the amazing Big Jig, will study it!"

Silver Crusade

Human Male | VA | Auckland, New Zealand | UTC+12 | 124312 | SFS 1-32 | SFS 1-21 | SFS 1-16

The Amazing Big Jig not only spots the eleven shields of Lastwall on the flask, but also deciphers the name 'F. Boltarin' on the bottom.

You continue to follow the rabbit up another set of stone stairs to A3. A zombie stands waiting, before picking up Denufair to thank it for luring in "the enemies". She then mutters "none must leave" before attacking.

Nearby, an undead dog stands guard over a grave. It too joins in the attack.

Horizon Hunters

1 person marked this as a favorite.
"It’s good to be the King!" | 820-2010 | Tiny CG Sprite Grig Thaumaturge with Bard Dedication 4 | HP 38/38 | AC 20 | F +8 R +11 W +8 | Perc +8 | 20 Speed | 1/2 Hero Points | 1/1 Campaign Coin | Active Conditions: Low-light, ---

Big Jig wags a finger at Denufair, the adorable undead bunny.

"I, the amazing and humble Big Jig, deplore your sudden and inevitable betrayal!"*

____
* Yes, that's a Firefly reference.


"Minister of Transportation" | Small Male Corgi Familiar 3 to Big Jig | HP 15/15 | AC 18 | F +7 R +7 W +7 | Perc +7 | 40 Speed | Active Conditions: Low-light, Scent (imprecise, 30 ft.), ---

"Arf!"

Et tu, Denufair and Pup?

First Secretary Floof looks reproachfully at the zombie animals.

Silver Crusade

Human Male | VA | Auckland, New Zealand | UTC+12 | 124312 | SFS 1-32 | SFS 1-21 | SFS 1-16

Initiatives:
Big Jig: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (12) + 7 = 19
Henri: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (9) + 9 = 18
Kyra: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (13) + 9 = 22
Olaf: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (3) + 11 = 14
Pine: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 17
Yakuthiel: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (18) + 8 = 26

Dorena: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (16) + 11 = 27
Pups: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (18) + 7 = 25
Rook: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 5 = 14

Dorena steps up (using Sudden Surge) and stabs at Henri twice with the short sword.
ss: 1d20 + 14 - 0 ⇒ (5) + 14 - 0 = 19 piercing: 1d6 + 9 ⇒ (2) + 9 = 11
ss: 1d20 + 14 - 4 ⇒ (6) + 14 - 4 = 16 piercing: 1d6 + 9 ⇒ (5) + 9 = 14

Yakuthiel is up followed by Pups (who Dorena called to her side)


"Minister of Transportation" | Small Male Corgi Familiar 3 to Big Jig | HP 15/15 | AC 18 | F +7 R +7 W +7 | Perc +7 | 40 Speed | Active Conditions: Low-light, Scent (imprecise, 30 ft.), ---

"Arf!"

First Secretary Floof sits down and starts his secretarial work again.

★ ---- ★ ---- ★ ---- ★

Dorena
Yakuthiel
Pups
Kyra
Big Jig
Henri
Pine
Rook
Olaf

Radiant Oath

1 person marked this as a favorite.
NG Male Human | Field Medic | Cleric Lvl 3 | Medic Dedication | Divine Font: 2/2 (Heal) | HP 35/35 | AC 19 | F/R/W 8/6/11 | Perc(E) +11 | Spell Attack: +9 | 25 feet | Class DC 19 | Spells: L1-3/3, L2-1/2 | Medicine(E): +11, Nature/Religion/Survival: +9, Arcana/Lore (PFS, Warfare): +5, Athletics(U):+2, Acrobatics(U)/Stealth(U)/Thievery(U): +1 | Hero Points: 1/3 | Exploration Activity: Search |◆◇↺ |

Olaf pats First Secretary Floof on the head, gives him a scratch behind the ears and settles down to watch the fireworks unfold (since he's going last...)


"Minister of Transportation" | Small Male Corgi Familiar 3 to Big Jig | HP 15/15 | AC 18 | F +7 R +7 W +7 | Perc +7 | 40 Speed | Active Conditions: Low-light, Scent (imprecise, 30 ft.), ---

First Secretary Floof licks Olaf's fingers and wags his tail, happily.

I'm such a good dog!

Grand Archive

Human Fighter 6 | AC 24 | HP 92 | F +14, R +12, W +12 | Perception +12 | Athletics +15 | Performance +11 | Acrobatics +10 | Intimidation +9 | Crafting, Sailing Lore +8 | ◆

Yakuthiel strikes: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (8) + 12 = 20 for: 1d10 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8 piercing.

Yakuthiel makes an exacting strike: 1d20 + 12 - 5 ⇒ (16) + 12 - 5 = 23 for: 1d10 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8 piercing.

Yakuthiel strikes: 1d20 + 12 - 10 ⇒ (1) + 12 - 10 = 3

Silver Crusade

Human Male | VA | Auckland, New Zealand | UTC+12 | 124312 | SFS 1-32 | SFS 1-21 | SFS 1-16

Miss, hit, miss

Pups rushes around to attack Olaf.
jaws: 1d20 + 9 - 0 ⇒ (8) + 9 - 0 = 17 piercing: 1d6 + 2 + 1d4 ⇒ (5) + 2 + (4) = 11
jaws: 1d20 + 9 - 5 ⇒ (7) + 9 - 5 = 11 piercing: 1d6 + 2 + 1d4 ⇒ (5) + 2 + (4) = 11

Dorena (-8)
Yakuthiel (47/47)
Pups
Kyra
Big Jig (31/31)
Henri (38/38)
Pine (43/43)
Rook
Olaf (35/35)

Horizon Hunters

"It’s good to be the King!" | 820-2010 | Tiny CG Sprite Grig Thaumaturge with Bard Dedication 4 | HP 38/38 | AC 20 | F +8 R +11 W +8 | Perc +8 | 20 Speed | 1/2 Hero Points | 1/1 Campaign Coin | Active Conditions: Low-light, ---

Big Jig analyzes Dorena (Blue?) for a moment, and then rubs his cricket legs together to send a couple cutting notes her way.

Exploit Vulnerability (Esoteric Lore): 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (10) + 11 = 21

If they have a weakness, that should hopefully trigger it. If they do not have a weakness, then please add +3 to my damage here.

Discordant Note (Mortal Weakness, 20 ft. Range, Handwraps): 1d20 + 8 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 8 + 1 = 25
Sonic damage that triggers Highest Weakness: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3

Discordant Note 2nd Attack (Mortal Weakness, 20 ft. Range, Handwraps, I.C.): 1d20 + 8 + 1 - 4 ⇒ (2) + 8 + 1 - 4 = 7
Sonic damage that triggers Highest Weakness: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5

Silver Crusade

Human Male | VA | Auckland, New Zealand | UTC+12 | 124312 | SFS 1-32 | SFS 1-21 | SFS 1-16

Big Jig detects weaknesses to both Positive and Slashing in equal amounts. The notes do 8 damage.

Radiant Oath

NG Male Human | Field Medic | Cleric Lvl 3 | Medic Dedication | Divine Font: 2/2 (Heal) | HP 35/35 | AC 19 | F/R/W 8/6/11 | Perc(E) +11 | Spell Attack: +9 | 25 feet | Class DC 19 | Spells: L1-3/3, L2-1/2 | Medicine(E): +11, Nature/Religion/Survival: +9, Arcana/Lore (PFS, Warfare): +5, Athletics(U):+2, Acrobatics(U)/Stealth(U)/Thievery(U): +1 | Hero Points: 1/3 | Exploration Activity: Search |◆◇↺ |

"Bad dog! Sit! SIT!"

Olaf turns to First Secretary Floof with a dismayed look.

"You might want to look away. I may need to defend myself"


Cleric 3 / HP 32/32, Perc +9, AC 19, Fort +7 Ref +6 Will +11 / Active conditions: -

Kyra casts a heal spell on the entire area.

Heal, healing hands: 2d10 ⇒ (7, 1) = 8

Radiant Oath

[S02-15] [R] Male Versatile Human Cloistered Cleric of Qi Zhong 4 / Medic | Field Medic | HP 44/44, AC 19 w Scroll Robes (20 w Shield raised), Fortitude** +9, Reflex* +9, Will** +12, Perception* +10, Stealth +3 | Speed 25 ft. | Exploration Activity Search | Active Conditions Restoring 1 HP/min, Negative Resistance 1 | ◆◇↺

Dorena's attacks (Sudden Surge) on Henri (AC 16) connects, inflicting him a total of 25 damage. 8 HP heal from Kyra then makes his health at 21/38.

Henri also sends positive energy to heal the living and harm the undead.
◆◆◆ Heal within 30-ft emanation, Healing Hands: 2d10 ⇒ (3, 6) = 9 HP for living or positive damage vs undead, DC 19 basic Fortitude save

Verdant Wheel

NG Root leshy Oracle 3 (Ancestors myst., Barbarian dedic.) hp 43 | AC 17 | Spd 25 ft. | Perception +6T | Fort 8T, Ref 6T, Will 8E (+1 circ. bonus to saves against emotion effects, +2 cir. bonus to Fort or Ref DC against attempts to Shove or Trip

Pine touches Dorena with positive energy, enters state of seething rage and bashes her hard.

◆ heal to damage blue: 1d8 ⇒ 2
AC drops to 16
+1 morningstar: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (19) + 9 = 28
bludgeoning: 1d6 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 3 + 2 = 8

Silver Crusade

Human Male | VA | Auckland, New Zealand | UTC+12 | 124312 | SFS 1-32 | SFS 1-21 | SFS 1-16

fort: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (12) + 11 = 23 Doreena v Kyra
fort: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (4) + 11 = 15 Doreena v Henri
fort: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (1) + 9 = 10 Pups v Kyra
fort: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (19) + 9 = 28 Pups v Henri

First Secretary Floof sits. From the grave that Pups was guarding, a skeleton rises(Red). It moves next to Pups and strikes Olaf.
glaive: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (6) + 9 = 15 slashing: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9

Dorena[Blue] (-39)
Yakuthiel (47/47)
Pups (-12)
Kyra
Big Jig (31/31)
Henri (38/38)
Pine (43/43)
Rook[Red]
Olaf (35/35)

Radiant Oath

NG Male Human | Field Medic | Cleric Lvl 3 | Medic Dedication | Divine Font: 2/2 (Heal) | HP 35/35 | AC 19 | F/R/W 8/6/11 | Perc(E) +11 | Spell Attack: +9 | 25 feet | Class DC 19 | Spells: L1-3/3, L2-1/2 | Medicine(E): +11, Nature/Religion/Survival: +9, Arcana/Lore (PFS, Warfare): +5, Athletics(U):+2, Acrobatics(U)/Stealth(U)/Thievery(U): +1 | Hero Points: 1/3 | Exploration Activity: Search |◆◇↺ |

The "SIT" wasn't directed at First Secretary Floof, but at Pups

Olaf takes his staff in two hands and lashes out at the Red Skeleton.

Staff (2H) vs Skeleton: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (9) + 7 = 16
Bludgeoning?: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10

He then summons a mystic shield.


◆ Interact (2nd hand on staff)
◆ Whack?
◆ Shield

Silver Crusade

Human Male | VA | Auckland, New Zealand | UTC+12 | 124312 | SFS 1-32 | SFS 1-21 | SFS 1-16

I know that, you know that ... but it seemed funnier that way

The staff nearly hits the skeleton but not quite.

Dorena zombie attempts to prune Pine twice.
ss: 1d20 + 14 - 0 ⇒ (16) + 14 - 0 = 30 piercing: 1d6 + 9 ⇒ (4) + 9 = 13
ss: 1d20 + 14 - 4 ⇒ (4) + 14 - 4 = 14 piercing: 1d6 + 9 ⇒ (6) + 9 = 15

Dorena[Blue] (-39)
Yakuthiel (47/47)
Pups (-12)
Kyra
Big Jig (31/31)
Henri (38/38)
Pine (17/43)
Rook[Red]
Olaf (35/35)

Grand Archive

Human Fighter 6 | AC 24 | HP 92 | F +14, R +12, W +12 | Perception +12 | Athletics +15 | Performance +11 | Acrobatics +10 | Intimidation +9 | Crafting, Sailing Lore +8 | ◆

Well, blue is within reach

"Slashing, you say!"

Yakuthiel will drop his ranseur, and draw his bastard sword.
Lunge at blue: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (12) + 11 = 23 for: 1d12 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9 slashing damage.

If that doesn't drop blue, then
Lunge at blue again: 1d20 + 11 - 5 ⇒ (20) + 11 - 5 = 26for: 1d12 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11 slashing damage.

Else, if blue dropped, then move me 5 East and 3 South (30 feet of movement) into the flanking position.

Silver Crusade

Human Male | VA | Auckland, New Zealand | UTC+12 | 124312 | SFS 1-32 | SFS 1-21 | SFS 1-16

That doesn't drop Blue but it does go a long way towards doing it.

Pups, who didn't sit, continues to attack Olaf.
jaws: 1d20 + 9 - 0 ⇒ (6) + 9 - 0 = 15 piercing: 1d6 + 2 + 1d4 ⇒ (1) + 2 + (3) = 6
jaws: 1d20 + 9 - 5 ⇒ (15) + 9 - 5 = 19 piercing: 1d6 + 2 + 1d4 ⇒ (6) + 2 + (1) = 9
jaws: 1d20 + 9 - 10 ⇒ (12) + 9 - 10 = 11 piercing: 1d6 + 2 + 1d4 ⇒ (5) + 2 + (3) = 10
Because of the Shield, none of those hit.

Dorena[Blue] (-85)
Yakuthiel (47/47)
Pups (-12)
Kyra
Big Jig (31/31)
Henri (38/38)
Pine (17/43)
Rook[Red]
Olaf (35/35)

Radiant Oath

NG Male Human | Field Medic | Cleric Lvl 3 | Medic Dedication | Divine Font: 2/2 (Heal) | HP 35/35 | AC 19 | F/R/W 8/6/11 | Perc(E) +11 | Spell Attack: +9 | 25 feet | Class DC 19 | Spells: L1-3/3, L2-1/2 | Medicine(E): +11, Nature/Religion/Survival: +9, Arcana/Lore (PFS, Warfare): +5, Athletics(U):+2, Acrobatics(U)/Stealth(U)/Thievery(U): +1 | Hero Points: 1/3 | Exploration Activity: Search |◆◇↺ |

Olaf rolls his eyes as First Secretary Floof sits.

"Not you, Floof. Him! Olaf points to Pups.

Horizon Hunters

"It’s good to be the King!" | 820-2010 | Tiny CG Sprite Grig Thaumaturge with Bard Dedication 4 | HP 38/38 | AC 20 | F +8 R +11 W +8 | Perc +8 | 20 Speed | 1/2 Hero Points | 1/1 Campaign Coin | Active Conditions: Low-light, ---

"You're still here?" Big Jig asks Dorena in disbelief. "Well, don't worry, it won't be for long." Then he turns to First Secretary Floof. "Stop sitting on the job, Floof, and move me so that I can bet a better view of Dorena and Rook?"

◈ Command First Secretary Floof.

Big Jig's legs rub together to release two sour notes that trigger that positive / slashing damage.

Discordant Note (Mortal Weakness, 20 ft. Range, Handwraps, I.C.): 1d20 + 8 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 8 + 1 + 1 = 23
Sonic damage that triggers Highest Weakness: 1d4 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 2 + 1 = 4

Discordant Note 2nd Attack (Mortal Weakness, 20 ft. Range, Handwraps, I.C.): 1d20 + 8 + 1 + 1 - 4 ⇒ (12) + 8 + 1 + 1 - 4 = 18
Sonic damage that triggers Highest Weakness: 1d4 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 2 + 1 = 7

Silver Crusade

Human Male | VA | Auckland, New Zealand | UTC+12 | 124312 | SFS 1-32 | SFS 1-21 | SFS 1-16

And Big Jig's attack causes Dorena to collapse.

Dorena[Blue] (-94)
Yakuthiel (47/47)
Pups (-12)
Kyra
Big Jig (31/31)
Henri (38/38)
Pine (17/43)
Rook[Red]
Olaf (35/35)

Radiant Oath

[S02-15] [R] Male Versatile Human Cloistered Cleric of Qi Zhong 4 / Medic | Field Medic | HP 44/44, AC 19 w Scroll Robes (20 w Shield raised), Fortitude** +9, Reflex* +9, Will** +12, Perception* +10, Stealth +3 | Speed 25 ft. | Exploration Activity Search | Active Conditions Restoring 1 HP/min, Negative Resistance 1 | ◆◇↺

He is about to touch Dorena to harm her with positive energy but Big Jig and her Secretary Floof already take care of bringing the undead down. "Ha, well done on that!" he compliments their team effort. He instead focuses on healing Pine.
◆◆ Heal, Healing Hands: 2d10 + 16 ⇒ (6, 8) + 16 = 30

He then moves next to Pups in flanking position.

◆◆ Cast a Spell, Heal
◆ Stride


Cleric 3 / HP 32/32, Perc +9, AC 19, Fort +7 Ref +6 Will +11 / Active conditions: -

Having everybody and every undead in the scope, Kyra continues to casts another heal spell.

Heal, 3 actions, healing hands:2d10 ⇒ (2, 6) = 8

Fort DC 19 for the undead

Silver Crusade

Human Male | VA | Auckland, New Zealand | UTC+12 | 124312 | SFS 1-32 | SFS 1-21 | SFS 1-16

fort: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (6) + 9 = 15 Rook
fort: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (3) + 9 = 12 Pups

Dorena[Blue] (-94)
Yakuthiel (47/47)
Pups (-20)
Kyra
Big Jig (31/31)
Henri (38/38)
Pine (43/43)
Rook[Red] (-8)
Olaf (35/35)

Verdant Wheel

NG Root leshy Oracle 3 (Ancestors myst., Barbarian dedic.) hp 43 | AC 17 | Spd 25 ft. | Perception +6T | Fort 8T, Ref 6T, Will 8E (+1 circ. bonus to saves against emotion effects, +2 cir. bonus to Fort or Ref DC against attempts to Shove or Trip

"Thanks for healing, now lets finish here."
Pine sprints behind Pups and hits him twice.

+1 morningstar: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (15) + 9 = 24
damage: 1d6 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 3 + 2 = 9
+1 morningstar: 1d20 + 9 - 5 ⇒ (17) + 9 - 5 = 21
damage: 1d6 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 3 + 2 = 9

Silver Crusade

Human Male | VA | Auckland, New Zealand | UTC+12 | 124312 | SFS 1-32 | SFS 1-21 | SFS 1-16

And Pups also goes down. That just leaves the skeletal Rook who does a mighty swing with it's glaive.

glaive: 1d20 + 9 - 0 ⇒ (16) + 9 - 0 = 25 slashing: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5 v Olaf
glaive: 1d20 + 9 - 5 ⇒ (16) + 9 - 5 = 20 slashing: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4 v Henri
glaive: 1d20 + 9 - 10 ⇒ (12) + 9 - 10 = 11 slashing: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8 v Pine

Everyone is up.

Grand Archive

Human Fighter 6 | AC 24 | HP 92 | F +14, R +12, W +12 | Perception +12 | Athletics +15 | Performance +11 | Acrobatics +10 | Intimidation +9 | Crafting, Sailing Lore +8 | ◆

Yakuthiel will drop his sword, take out his war flail, move thirty feet, and attempt to trip the skeleton: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (20) + 11 = 31

It will take: 1d6 ⇒ 3 bludgeoning damage.

Verdant Wheel

NG Root leshy Oracle 3 (Ancestors myst., Barbarian dedic.) hp 43 | AC 17 | Spd 25 ft. | Perception +6T | Fort 8T, Ref 6T, Will 8E (+1 circ. bonus to saves against emotion effects, +2 cir. bonus to Fort or Ref DC against attempts to Shove or Trip

Pine swings at Rook, but third isn't even near its target.

+1 morningstar: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (16) + 9 = 25
damage: 1d6 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 3 + 2 = 9
+1 morningstar: 1d20 + 9 - 5 ⇒ (10) + 9 - 5 = 14
damage: 1d6 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 3 + 2 = 9
+1 morningstar: 1d20 + 9 - 10 ⇒ (1) + 9 - 10 = 0

Radiant Oath

NG Male Human | Field Medic | Cleric Lvl 3 | Medic Dedication | Divine Font: 2/2 (Heal) | HP 35/35 | AC 19 | F/R/W 8/6/11 | Perc(E) +11 | Spell Attack: +9 | 25 feet | Class DC 19 | Spells: L1-3/3, L2-1/2 | Medicine(E): +11, Nature/Religion/Survival: +9, Arcana/Lore (PFS, Warfare): +5, Athletics(U):+2, Acrobatics(U)/Stealth(U)/Thievery(U): +1 | Hero Points: 1/3 | Exploration Activity: Search |◆◇↺ |

Olaf swings at Rook.

2H staff vs Rook, IC, FF: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (1) + 7 = 8
2H staff vs Rook, IC, FF, HP, Vestments: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (8) + 8 = 16

I can't win

Olaf mutters some arcane words and points his staff at Red. Two magic missiles spring forward and impact Rook.

◆◆ Magic Missile, IC: 2d4 + 3 ⇒ (3, 3) + 3 = 9


◆ Whiff
◆◆ Magic Missile

Silver Crusade

Human Male | VA | Auckland, New Zealand | UTC+12 | 124312 | SFS 1-32 | SFS 1-21 | SFS 1-16

Yakuthiel trips Rook, doing damage as Pine hits once but that is enough to take the skeletal warrior down.

All is still for a moment then the rabbit, Denufair, hops up, nose twitching. After sniffing Dorenea twice, she flops, collapsing against the knight’s body. A ball of light rises from each of them, hovering, before dissipating with a murmur: “Thank you.”. A similar ball of light rises from Pups’ body.

religion 15+:
You realise why no such manifestation appeared from the other undead; mindless undead do not contain the deceased person’s soul, so the remainder of the group was likely already able to move on to the afterlife.

You are able to find the following mementos to take back to Timitheo: Denufair's ribbon collar, Rook’s spellbook, Pup’s spiked collar, and Dorenea’s weapons. You also find a page from Dorenea's diary. ((see slides))

Radiant Oath

[S02-15] [R] Male Versatile Human Cloistered Cleric of Qi Zhong 4 / Medic | Field Medic | HP 44/44, AC 19 w Scroll Robes (20 w Shield raised), Fortitude** +9, Reflex* +9, Will** +12, Perception* +10, Stealth +3 | Speed 25 ft. | Exploration Activity Search | Active Conditions Restoring 1 HP/min, Negative Resistance 1 | ◆◇↺

Religion: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (12) + 9 = 21

Henri realizes why no such manifestation appeared from the other undead. "The other mindless undead do not contain the deceased person’s soul, so they were likely already able to move on to the afterlife. We just brought Dorenea and Denufair back to the afterlife as well." Henri explains satisfyingly and prays for their souls to be led to the Boneyard.

Radiant Oath

NG Male Human | Field Medic | Cleric Lvl 3 | Medic Dedication | Divine Font: 2/2 (Heal) | HP 35/35 | AC 19 | F/R/W 8/6/11 | Perc(E) +11 | Spell Attack: +9 | 25 feet | Class DC 19 | Spells: L1-3/3, L2-1/2 | Medicine(E): +11, Nature/Religion/Survival: +9, Arcana/Lore (PFS, Warfare): +5, Athletics(U):+2, Acrobatics(U)/Stealth(U)/Thievery(U): +1 | Hero Points: 1/3 | Exploration Activity: Search |◆◇↺ |

Religion: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (7) + 9 = 16

Olaf agrees with Henri. "Very well thought out, young one."

Silver Crusade

Human Male | VA | Auckland, New Zealand | UTC+12 | 124312 | SFS 1-32 | SFS 1-21 | SFS 1-16

I know the feeling Olaf :)

Already, those who are sensitive to such things, sense the extra taint of undeath leaving the island.

1 to 50 of 161 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / PFS2e B21: Against the Unliving (KS) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.