GM Blazej's SFS 5-08: Tarnished Legacy Star Sugar Superstar (Inactive)

Game Master Zynete


301 to 350 of 438 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | next > last >>

Prank War Map

Combat Map

Moving the device to a safe, out of the way place. I-apvii is able to start disabling the power connections. There is at least one tense moment where the device was beginning the power draw, but I-apvii is able to retake control and make the system completely inert and releases that built up energy in a blast of lightning.

The fans left in the stands applaud the sudden light how as the electricity whips around the stage. At least, until the snake-like currents form into a creature that quickly begins gorging on the equipment and tearing through systems in a show of sparks. The stage crew cries out in alarm as they try to move equipment off stage in response.

The party has time to regroup and ready themselves to contend with this suddenly conjured elemental.

Initiative:

Djakar Initiative: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 15
I-apvii Initiative: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (3) + 0 = 3
Ikmanji Initiative: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19
Jek Initiative: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7
Triage Initiative: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4
Elemental Initiative: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (1) + 7 = 8

Combat Map

The electrical elemental is currently right near the ground devouring an stray amp as the party groups up.

Everyone can make a Mysticism check to identify the creature.

Round 1
Ikmanji
Djakar
Elemental
Jek
I-apvii
Triage

The party starts on one side of the arena from that side of the backstage entry. You can start in the judges seating (10 feet up) if you want. You can all arrange yourselves where you want to start on the right side of the familiar arena.

Ikmanji and Djakar can act!

Cognates

Agender CG Ijtikri Scholar Vanguard 4 | SP 10/40 HP 17/34 | RP 3/5 | EAC 18 KAC 18 +1 if have EP| Fort +7; Ref +6 Will +1 Evasion | Init: +3 | Perc: +1, SM: +1 | Speed 30’ Swim 30’ | Reroll used | Reactive used| Active conditions: 1 EP

Ikmanji rushes across the stage to be right next to the creature. As they are doing this they say over the comms “Guess I should have kept the chair, it would have looked more impressive.

Double move, so now have 2 EP
Ikmanji has coordinated shot, so if they are not providing cover ranged attacks get +1 to hit.

Cognates

2386108-701 Host NG Shirren Healer Mystic 4 EAC 15, KAC 17|SP 22/30 HP 28/28|RP 4/5|Fort +2, Ref +2, Will +7|Init: +1 | Perc: +10| Speed 30 ft |Spells: 1st 4/4, 2nd 2/3| Active conditions: None.

Jek turns around from the judge's stands to see what just appeared on stage.

Mysticism: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (12) + 9 = 21


Prank War Map

Jek is able to identify this as a lightning elemental, a kind of primal creature formed out of base energies or components. These are very agile fliers able that can discharge electricity through their touch or just by slamming into creatures. Elementals of this size can resist physical blows and be able to ignore weak physical blows altogether.

Acquisitives

"Djakar" | 820-712 | Female NG Icon Dirindi Envoy 3 | SP 18/18 HP 22/22 | RP 5/5 | EAC 18; KAC 18 | Fort +1; Ref +5; Will +2 | Init: +3 | Perc: +7, SM: +5 +1d6 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: Blindsense (Electricity), Darkvision, Low-Light; Resistance 5 to Electricity

Djakar moves forward 30 feet and yells, "Get 'em!"


Prank War Map

The elemental gnashes electric fangs at it strikes out at Ikmanji and sends a painful amount of electricity through a mere touch!

Jolting Surge Attack vs Ikamnji EAC: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (15) + 15 = 30
Electricity Damage: 4d6 ⇒ (3, 2, 4, 6) = 15

Afterward it swings around to the edge of the arena, the fans have mixed reactions with some running away while others through food boxes at the swift moving elemental.

However the elemental focuses the attention at the Starfinders at the moment, especially eyeing Research Rat and the deliciously charged camera equipment.

This movement provokes from Ikmanji.

Round 1
Jek
I-apvii
Triage
Round 2
Ikmanji (15 damage, AoO vs Elemental)
Djakar
Elemental (Get 'em'ed)

Everyone is up!

Cognates

2386108-701 Host NG Shirren Healer Mystic 4 EAC 15, KAC 17|SP 22/30 HP 28/28|RP 4/5|Fort +2, Ref +2, Will +7|Init: +1 | Perc: +10| Speed 30 ft |Spells: 1st 4/4, 2nd 2/3| Active conditions: None.

Jek yells out "It's a lightning elemental, watch out for its shocking touch, and it's very hard to damage with physical blows"

Jek takes a guarded step closer to the elemental and cast

Telekinetic Projectile
Projectile: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19
Bludgeon damage: 1d6 ⇒ 1

Cognates

Agender CG Ijtikri Scholar Vanguard 4 | SP 10/40 HP 17/34 | RP 3/5 | EAC 18 KAC 18 +1 if have EP| Fort +7; Ref +6 Will +1 Evasion | Init: +3 | Perc: +1, SM: +1 | Speed 30’ Swim 30’ | Reroll used | Reactive used| Active conditions: 1 EP

Ikmanji strikes at the elemental as it flies away.
Entropic Strike, Git Em: 1d20 + 8 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 8 + 1 = 22
Acid Damage: 1d4 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8

Hope it comes down to the ground again! Guessing my static arc pistol isn’t going to do anything to this thing.


Prank War Map

Jek's shot manages to fly at the creature, but the force isn't near able to inflict any damage on the elemental.

The entropic damage from Ikmanji's blow does deal a fair blow to the electric creature though.

Round 1
Jek
I-apvii
Triage
Round 2
Ikmanji (15 damage, AoO vs Elemental)
Djakar
Elemental (8 damage, Get 'em'ed)

The elemental, for the moment, is still near the ground.

Manifold Host

They / Them / It LN Urog Nanocyte 3 (Discorperation) (They / Them / It) | Xenoarchaeologist | Temp HP: 0/3 SP 22/33 HP 24/24 RP 6/6 | EAC 10; KAC 12| Fort +8, Ref +0 (+2), Will +0 |Init: +0 | Perc: +6 | Speed 20ft | Nanite Surge 3/8 | Nanocyte 3 (Discorperation)

I-apvii draws an Ice Carbine covered in carved ice roses as they go and prepare to fire off an entangling shot.

Entangling Fusion:

A weapon with the entangling fusion gains the entangle weapon special property (see page 181). Only a single attack each day may benefit from this property, and you must announce before making an attack that it is an entangle attack. Regardless of how many targets you can hit with a single attack from your weapon, only a single target of your choice is affected by the entangle condition. The entangle effect ends after 1d4 rounds if the target has not already escaped it. Only weapons that do bludgeoning, piercing, slashing, or cold damage can benefit from this fusion.

Entangle Special Property:

A creature hit by an entangle weapon becomes entangled until it escapes with an Acrobatics check (DC = 10 + weapon’s item level + the attacker’s Dexterity modifier) or a Strength check (DC = 15 + weapon’s item level + the attacker’s Dexterity modifier). An entangled creature can attempt such a check as a move action. Some weapons (such as stickybomb grenades) have a maximum duration for this effect. See page 275 for information about the entangled condition.

Ice Carbine+Get Em: 1d20 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 5 + 2 = 23

Entangled:

You are ensnared. Being entangled impedes your movement but does not entirely prevent you from moving unless the bonds are anchored to an immobile object or tethered by an opposing force. You move at half speed, you cannot run or charge, and you take a –2 penalty to your AC, attack rolls, Reflex saving throws, initiative checks, and Dexterity-based skill and ability checks.

Escape DCs 11 Acro, 16 Strength

Cognates

Agender CG Ijtikri Scholar Vanguard 4 | SP 10/40 HP 17/34 | RP 3/5 | EAC 18 KAC 18 +1 if have EP| Fort +7; Ref +6 Will +1 Evasion | Init: +3 | Perc: +1, SM: +1 | Speed 30’ Swim 30’ | Reroll used | Reactive used| Active conditions: 1 EP

Ikmanji revs their jetpack and shoots across the arena to attack the creature again. Unfortunately they need to grab the controls just as they get close and miss their opportunity to strike.
Charge attack
Charging Entropic Strike, charge, get ‘em: 1d20 + 8 - 2 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 8 - 2 + 1 = 8
Acid Damage: 1d4 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7

Dataphiles

NG Forlorn Elf Anesthesiology Biohacker 4 (He/Him) | Cyberborn | SP 24/24 HP 28/28 RP 7/7 | EAC 15; KAC 15 | Fort +4, Ref +3, Will +2 (+2 Enchantment) |Init: +2 | Perc: +14 | Speed 30ft | Biohacks 6/6 | Spark of Ingenuity 1/1 | Field Dressing 5/5 |

"Damn it. Things can never go our way huh?" Triage summons his rifle to his hand, aims it towards the creature, and fires.

Tactical Formian Venomcaster: 1d20 + 5 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 5 + 1 + 1 = 22
Piercing Damage: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

"Hope this isn't too... SHOCKING."

Anesthesiology Inhibitor: 3 Nonlethal, Fatigue (Or Exhausted if Fatigued)
-Fort Save: DC 16 (Negate Fatigue, Half Damage)


Prank War Map

I-apvii's shot connects and creates a mass of frigid clouds around the elemental, slow the speed significantly.

Ice Carbine Damage Piercing/Cold: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4

Entangle Duration:
Entangle Duration: 1d4 ⇒ 1

Deals 2 cold damage to the elemental

Slam vs Ikmanji's KAC, Entangled: 1d20 + 15 - 2 ⇒ (15) + 15 - 2 = 28
Electricity & Bludgeoning Damage: 1d6 + 10 ⇒ (3) + 10 = 13

The slowed speed isn't enough to stop the elemental from landing a blow against Ikmanji as they approach.

Round 1
Jek
I-apvii
Triage
Round 2
Ikmanji (12/40 SP)
Djakar
Elemental (10 damage, Get 'em'ed, entangled)

Triage and Djakar can still act.

Acquisitives

"Djakar" | 820-712 | Female NG Icon Dirindi Envoy 3 | SP 18/18 HP 22/22 | RP 5/5 | EAC 18; KAC 18 | Fort +1; Ref +5; Will +2 | Init: +3 | Perc: +7, SM: +5 +1d6 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: Blindsense (Electricity), Darkvision, Low-Light; Resistance 5 to Electricity

"Get 'em!"

Bang! (hutchket rifle)+Get ‘em: 1d20 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 4 + 1 = 22
Piercing Damage: 1d10 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10

Dataphiles

NG Forlorn Elf Anesthesiology Biohacker 4 (He/Him) | Cyberborn | SP 24/24 HP 28/28 RP 7/7 | EAC 15; KAC 15 | Fort +4, Ref +3, Will +2 (+2 Enchantment) |Init: +2 | Perc: +14 | Speed 30ft | Biohacks 6/6 | Spark of Ingenuity 1/1 | Field Dressing 5/5 |

The elf groans then shifts his sight to lock in on Ikmanji. "You're powered up! Get in there!"

Boosters: 5 Rounds
Anesthesiology Booster: DR1/- and +2 Enhancement bonus to saves v. Pain Effects.


Prank War Map

The bullet punches right through the elemental, tearing out bits of the lightning in an arc of lightning!

The elemental struggles against the frost as it closes in on Djakar, slowly flying by and striking at the reporter as it moves to the other side of the arena.

Slam vs Djakar's KAC, Entangled: 1d20 + 15 - 2 ⇒ (11) + 15 - 2 = 24
Electricity & Bludgeoning Damage: 1d6 + 10 ⇒ (4) + 10 = 14

It tries tearing away at Djakar's equipment and deals heavy blow in the process. However, the resistance to electricity aids Djakar in mitigating some of the damage.

Djakar takes 9 damage, after 5 electricity resistance

Round 1
Jek
I-apvii
Triage
Round 2
Ikmanji (12/40 SP, DR 1/- for 5 rounds)
Djakar (9/18 SP)
Elemental (15 damage, Get 'em'ed, entangled)

Everyone is up

Manifold Host

They / Them / It LN Urog Nanocyte 3 (Discorperation) (They / Them / It) | Xenoarchaeologist | Temp HP: 0/3 SP 22/33 HP 24/24 RP 6/6 | EAC 10; KAC 12| Fort +8, Ref +0 (+2), Will +0 |Init: +0 | Perc: +6 | Speed 20ft | Nanite Surge 3/8 | Nanocyte 3 (Discorperation)

I-apvii moves cautiously up to the elemental (Move + 5 ft step to cover the last of the distance) hoping to hit it as it tries to zip around the field.

Attack of Op:

Swarm Strike To Hit+Get Em: 1d20 + 8 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 8 + 1 = 26
Swarm Strike Damage: 1d3 + 9 ⇒ (1) + 9 = 10 (B)

Cognates

Agender CG Ijtikri Scholar Vanguard 4 | SP 10/40 HP 17/34 | RP 3/5 | EAC 18 KAC 18 +1 if have EP| Fort +7; Ref +6 Will +1 Evasion | Init: +3 | Perc: +1, SM: +1 | Speed 30’ Swim 30’ | Reroll used | Reactive used| Active conditions: 1 EP

Ikmanji strikes at the elemental as it once again flees. “Come back here and fight!

AoO Entropic Strike, Get Em: 1d20 + 8 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 8 + 1 = 22
Acid Damage: 1d4 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7

Then they evidently decide that I-apvii has a good idea as they fly up slightly and carefully approach the elemental.
Move (fly), Guarded Step flying to avoid AoO. Want to be about 5’ up from it.

Ranged attackers, you should still get +1 to hit for Coordinated Shot

My AoO:

Entropic Strike, Get Em: 1d20 + 8 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 8 + 1 = 19
Acid Damage: 1d4 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10

If it instead attacks me:

Use Mitigate to reduce damage by 4. Costs a reaction and an Entropy Point, but I was at max Entropy anyways.
Will use Reactive to have two reactions if it both attacks me and provokes.

Cognates

2386108-701 Host NG Shirren Healer Mystic 4 EAC 15, KAC 17|SP 22/30 HP 28/28|RP 4/5|Fort +2, Ref +2, Will +7|Init: +1 | Perc: +10| Speed 30 ft |Spells: 1st 4/4, 2nd 2/3| Active conditions: None.

Jek moves in range to cast Acidic Mist aimed one square above and one to the left of the elemental, Area 10-ft.-radius spread, duration 3 rounds.

At the begging of the elemental's turn if it hasn't moved, it takes

Acid Damage : 2d6 ⇒ (3, 3) = 6

(Telepathicly to the party)"Stay out of the mist"

if Ikmanji is attacked and still next to me, as a reaction, I use my bodyguard feat to give them +2 to AC.


Prank War Map

Ikmanji's blow lands well against the ensnared elemental before both Ikmanji and I-apvii close in to corner the lightning elemental.

Round 1
Jek
I-apvii
Triage
Round 2
Ikmanji (12/40 SP, DR 1/- for 5 rounds)
Djakar (9/18 SP)
Elemental (22 damage, Get 'em'ed, entangled)

Elemental will take 6 damage from acid start of turn, Fortitude.

Triage and Djakar can act.

Acquisitives

"Djakar" | 820-712 | Female NG Icon Dirindi Envoy 3 | SP 18/18 HP 22/22 | RP 5/5 | EAC 18; KAC 18 | Fort +1; Ref +5; Will +2 | Init: +3 | Perc: +7, SM: +5 +1d6 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: Blindsense (Electricity), Darkvision, Low-Light; Resistance 5 to Electricity

"This is Djakar live on the scene for DNN, where we are battling an electricity elemental. It's been a shocking fight, I tell you!" Then she turns to the elemental and shouts, "Get them!"

Bang! (hutchket rifle)+Get ‘em+CS: 1d20 + 5 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 5 + 1 + 1 = 20
Piercing Damage: 1d10 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9

Dataphiles

NG Forlorn Elf Anesthesiology Biohacker 4 (He/Him) | Cyberborn | SP 24/24 HP 28/28 RP 7/7 | EAC 15; KAC 15 | Fort +4, Ref +3, Will +2 (+2 Enchantment) |Init: +2 | Perc: +14 | Speed 30ft | Biohacks 6/6 | Spark of Ingenuity 1/1 | Field Dressing 5/5 |

Triage continues his support of Ikmanji. Ikmanji's silicone based flesh hardens as Triage darts another small vial into their skin.

Basic Booster:
+1 Enhancement Bonus to AC


Prank War Map

Djakar has a clean shot of her shot on the elemental. The bullet continues to tear through the elemental.

Fortitude Elemental vs Jek: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (20) + 9 = 29

The elemental is worn away by the acidic mist but quickly gets away from the area of the magic. The entangling rime of frost around it has melted away and it quickly sweeps at Ikmanji before it takes of into the air.

Slam vs Ikmanji's KAC: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (9) + 15 = 24
Electricity & Bludgeoning Damage: 1d6 + 10 ⇒ (2) + 10 = 12

7 damage to Ikmanji after DR 1 and mitigate 4

The blow connects, but so do both the blows from I-apvii and Ikmanji as the creature makes distance to above the party. Conjured just minutes ago it seems highly confused by revels in the glee of deconstruction of everything it can touch.

You can see some of the fans in the stands attempting to take selfies with the rampaging elemental.

Round 2
Jek
I-apvii
Triage
Round 3
Ikmanji (5/40 SP, DR 1/- for 4 rounds, +1 AC for 5 Rounds)
Djakar (9/18 SP)
Elemental (44 damage, Get 'em'ed)

The elemental is 30 feet in the air.

Everyone is up.

Cognates

2386108-701 Host NG Shirren Healer Mystic 4 EAC 15, KAC 17|SP 22/30 HP 28/28|RP 4/5|Fort +2, Ref +2, Will +7|Init: +1 | Perc: +10| Speed 30 ft |Spells: 1st 4/4, 2nd 2/3| Active conditions: None.

Jek moves under the elemental and casts acid mist right below its feet or whatever it has closest to Jek.

Acid Damage: 2d6 ⇒ (4, 3) = 7

Cognates

Agender CG Ijtikri Scholar Vanguard 4 | SP 10/40 HP 17/34 | RP 3/5 | EAC 18 KAC 18 +1 if have EP| Fort +7; Ref +6 Will +1 Evasion | Init: +3 | Perc: +1, SM: +1 | Speed 30’ Swim 30’ | Reroll used | Reactive used| Active conditions: 1 EP

Ikmanji flies in a curve up to the elemental, once again pausing just past it’s reach in order to slowly approach it.

Move and Guarded Step
Now threatening it, so ranged attacks against it at +1 from Coordinated Shot

AoO:
Entropic Strike: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (10) + 8 = 18 plus potential Get Em
Acid Damage: 1d4 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9

No,mitigation because using reaction for AoO

Manifold Host

They / Them / It LN Urog Nanocyte 3 (Discorperation) (They / Them / It) | Xenoarchaeologist | Temp HP: 0/3 SP 22/33 HP 24/24 RP 6/6 | EAC 10; KAC 12| Fort +8, Ref +0 (+2), Will +0 |Init: +0 | Perc: +6 | Speed 20ft | Nanite Surge 3/8 | Nanocyte 3 (Discorperation)

I-apvii can't reach it where it is so settles for trying to keep it hemmed in and easier to hit.

Harrying Fire
to hit + get em + Coordinated Shot: 1d20 + 3 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 3 + 1 + 1 = 13 vs AC 15

But is simply too inaccurate to help.

Acquisitives

"Djakar" | 820-712 | Female NG Icon Dirindi Envoy 3 | SP 18/18 HP 22/22 | RP 5/5 | EAC 18; KAC 18 | Fort +1; Ref +5; Will +2 | Init: +3 | Perc: +7, SM: +5 +1d6 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: Blindsense (Electricity), Darkvision, Low-Light; Resistance 5 to Electricity

"Get 'em!" Djakar shouts. Unfortunately, the flashing lights from the selfies mess with her shot.

Bang! (hutchket rifle)+Get ‘em+CS: 1d20 + 4 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 4 + 1 + 1 = 16
Piercing Damage: 1d10 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6

Dataphiles

NG Forlorn Elf Anesthesiology Biohacker 4 (He/Him) | Cyberborn | SP 24/24 HP 28/28 RP 7/7 | EAC 15; KAC 15 | Fort +4, Ref +3, Will +2 (+2 Enchantment) |Init: +2 | Perc: +14 | Speed 30ft | Biohacks 6/6 | Spark of Ingenuity 1/1 | Field Dressing 5/5 |

Triage grits his teeth and looks around desperately for a way to cut the power supply. Without much luck, he continues to bolster his allies. This time he uses a thin, dark Orange fluid to load into his rifle. He studies his friend Ikmanji and fires once again.

+10 Speed!

Cognates

Agender CG Ijtikri Scholar Vanguard 4 | SP 10/40 HP 17/34 | RP 3/5 | EAC 18 KAC 18 +1 if have EP| Fort +7; Ref +6 Will +1 Evasion | Init: +3 | Perc: +1, SM: +1 | Speed 30’ Swim 30’ | Reroll used | Reactive used| Active conditions: 1 EP

Will the +10 Speed work with a Jetpack?


Prank War Map

Ikmanji, my answer is yes, just because what these biohacks tends to be fairly broad what they effect. This might mean the jetpack was shot and is now enhanced, like shooting a construct, or by making Ikmanji every so more aerodynamic in the air in some fashion. I would say you benefit from the biohack on your jetpack speed.

Fortitude Elemental vs Jek: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (18) + 9 = 27

The elemental once again dodges the bulk of the acidic burst, but does take note of the likely source. Like a bolt out of the air it descends and slams into Jek before trailing across the ground all the way to the stands. The fans nearest leap back several aisles as it races straight toward them!

Slam vs Jek's KAC: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (5) + 15 = 20
Electricity & Bludgeoning Damage: 1d6 + 10 ⇒ (4) + 10 = 14

14 damage to Jek.

Meanwhile Ikmanji felt that blow land and thinks the creature won't be able to take much more of this barrage.

Round 3
Jek (7/21 SP)
I-apvii
Triage
Round 4
Ikmanji (5/40 SP, DR 1/- for 3 rounds, +1 AC for 4 Rounds, +10 speed for 5 rounds)
Djakar (9/18 SP)
Elemental (56 damage, Get 'em'ed)

The elemental is 5 feet off the ground.

Everyone is up!

Cognates

Agender CG Ijtikri Scholar Vanguard 4 | SP 10/40 HP 17/34 | RP 3/5 | EAC 18 KAC 18 +1 if have EP| Fort +7; Ref +6 Will +1 Evasion | Init: +3 | Perc: +1, SM: +1 | Speed 30’ Swim 30’ | Reroll used | Reactive used| Active conditions: 1 EP

Ikmanji yells “Quit running away!

They charge across the stadium at the elemental, doing their best to finish this battle. They strike at the top of the creature.
Yes, this provokes. No mitigation because I want the potential AoO

Entropic Strike, Get Em, Charge: 1d20 + 8 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (9) + 8 + 1 - 2 = 16
Acid Damage: 1d4 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10

AoO:

Entropic Strike, Get Em: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (10) + 8 = 18
Acid Damage: 1d4 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8

Acquisitives

"Djakar" | 820-712 | Female NG Icon Dirindi Envoy 3 | SP 18/18 HP 22/22 | RP 5/5 | EAC 18; KAC 18 | Fort +1; Ref +5; Will +2 | Init: +3 | Perc: +7, SM: +5 +1d6 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: Blindsense (Electricity), Darkvision, Low-Light; Resistance 5 to Electricity

"Get 'em!" Djakar shouts.

Bang! (hutchket rifle)+Get ‘em+CS: 1d20 + 4 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 4 + 1 + 1 = 23
Piercing Damage: 1d10 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10


Prank War Map

Slam vs Ikmanji's KAC: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (9) + 15 = 24
Electricity & Bludgeoning Damage: 1d6 + 10 ⇒ (5) + 10 = 15

The elemental doesn't seem to care about Ikmanji's commands as it flies about from point to point striking at anything that draws it's fancy.

It slams into Ikmanji as they come in close and unfortunately Ikmanji just barely isn't able to land the blow on the elemental. The acidic strike just millimeters away. It does taks the shot from Djakar though that continues to wane away the diminishing voltage the creature has remaining.

14 damage to Ikmanji after DR 1

Round 3
Jek (7/21 SP)
I-apvii
Triage
Round 4
Ikmanji (0/40 SP, 25/34 HP, DR 1/- for 3 rounds, +1 AC for 4 Rounds, +10 speed for 5 rounds)
Djakar (9/18 SP)
Elemental (61 damage, Get 'em'ed)

The elemental is 5 feet off the ground.

Jek, I-apvii, and Triage can still act this round.

Cognates

2386108-701 Host NG Shirren Healer Mystic 4 EAC 15, KAC 17|SP 22/30 HP 28/28|RP 4/5|Fort +2, Ref +2, Will +7|Init: +1 | Perc: +10| Speed 30 ft |Spells: 1st 4/4, 2nd 2/3| Active conditions: None.

Jek moves in range and then casts Telekinetic Projectile

Telekinetic Projectile
Projectile: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21
Bludgeon damage: 1d6 ⇒ 4

Jek yells at the elemental, trying to draw an attack away from Ikmanji

"Over here! Are you afraid of me?
Intimidate: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (10) - 1 = 9

Dataphiles

NG Forlorn Elf Anesthesiology Biohacker 4 (He/Him) | Cyberborn | SP 24/24 HP 28/28 RP 7/7 | EAC 15; KAC 15 | Fort +4, Ref +3, Will +2 (+2 Enchantment) |Init: +2 | Perc: +14 | Speed 30ft | Biohacks 6/6 | Spark of Ingenuity 1/1 | Field Dressing 5/5 |

"C'mon c'mon!" Triage takes a desperate attempt at hitting the electric monstrosity.

Tactical Formian Venomcaster: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (16) + 5 = 21
Piercing Damage: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8

If that hits...
Basic Inhibitor:
-2 to Target's AC


Prank War Map

Botting I-apvii's Harrying Fire
to hit + get em + Coordinated Shot: 1d20 + 3 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 3 + 1 + 1 = 12 vs AC 15

Both the shots from Jek and Triage connect. Jek's projectile doesn't have enough force to injure the lightning creature, but Triage's has enough force deal out a bit of damage.

As I-apvii give supporting fire, the creature lurches and bounds toward Jek, but one last blow form Ikmanji, in combination with all the other damage dealt, is just able to smash through the lightning creature and leaves a smattering of sparks in the air before they dissipate.

You are given a chance for a moment as the staff quickly steps into action to repair the damage and replace anything that can't be quickly fixed.

Cognates

Agender CG Ijtikri Scholar Vanguard 4 | SP 10/40 HP 17/34 | RP 3/5 | EAC 18 KAC 18 +1 if have EP| Fort +7; Ref +6 Will +1 Evasion | Init: +3 | Perc: +1, SM: +1 | Speed 30’ Swim 30’ | Reroll used | Reactive used| Active conditions: 1 EP

Ikmanji lands in the center of the stage area. They check themselves over. “Well, I don’t think it will leave any permanent scars…

Looking towards the judge’s chairs they say “That really seems like overkill.


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Prank War Map

During this opportunity for a short rest, the party has a better chance to get acquainted with the charge shifters and search them for any trace evidence. Triage and Djakar are able to pick up glitter stuck to the charge shifter of the same type that Lita Starr is wearing.

Manifold Host

They / Them / It LN Urog Nanocyte 3 (Discorperation) (They / Them / It) | Xenoarchaeologist | Temp HP: 0/3 SP 22/33 HP 24/24 RP 6/6 | EAC 10; KAC 12| Fort +8, Ref +0 (+2), Will +0 |Init: +0 | Perc: +6 | Speed 20ft | Nanite Surge 3/8 | Nanocyte 3 (Discorperation)

I-apvii will spend a resolve to recharge some once per short rest abilities

I-apvii examines the device and looks around for where our various prime suspects have wandered off to.

Dataphiles

NG Forlorn Elf Anesthesiology Biohacker 4 (He/Him) | Cyberborn | SP 24/24 HP 28/28 RP 7/7 | EAC 15; KAC 15 | Fort +4, Ref +3, Will +2 (+2 Enchantment) |Init: +2 | Perc: +14 | Speed 30ft | Biohacks 6/6 | Spark of Ingenuity 1/1 | Field Dressing 5/5 |

Medicine: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (5) + 13 = 18

"Stand still Ikmanji.."Triage mumbles under his breath as he attempts to apply a cream to some of the electrical burns. Unfortunately the burns are too sever for what the elf has on hand. "Be more careful next time!'

Cognates

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Agender CG Ijtikri Scholar Vanguard 4 | SP 10/40 HP 17/34 | RP 3/5 | EAC 18 KAC 18 +1 if have EP| Fort +7; Ref +6 Will +1 Evasion | Init: +3 | Perc: +1, SM: +1 | Speed 30’ Swim 30’ | Reroll used | Reactive used| Active conditions: 1 EP

Quit tickling me and maybe I’ll be able to hold still.

They get out a serum of healing and quaff it after Triage is done.
Serum of Healing: 1d8 ⇒ 1

Bleh! Expired!

Cognates

1 person marked this as a favorite.
2386108-701 Host NG Shirren Healer Mystic 4 EAC 15, KAC 17|SP 22/30 HP 28/28|RP 4/5|Fort +2, Ref +2, Will +7|Init: +1 | Perc: +10| Speed 30 ft |Spells: 1st 4/4, 2nd 2/3| Active conditions: None.

"Let me have a look. This might tickle."

Jek walks over and touches Ikmanji

Healing Channel: 4d8 ⇒ (2, 8, 8, 6) = 24

Cognates

Agender CG Ijtikri Scholar Vanguard 4 | SP 10/40 HP 17/34 | RP 3/5 | EAC 18 KAC 18 +1 if have EP| Fort +7; Ref +6 Will +1 Evasion | Init: +3 | Perc: +1, SM: +1 | Speed 30’ Swim 30’ | Reroll used | Reactive used| Active conditions: 1 EP

Oh, that worked. Thank you!

Cognates

Agender CG Ijtikri Scholar Vanguard 4 | SP 10/40 HP 17/34 | RP 3/5 | EAC 18 KAC 18 +1 if have EP| Fort +7; Ref +6 Will +1 Evasion | Init: +3 | Perc: +1, SM: +1 | Speed 30’ Swim 30’ | Reroll used | Reactive used| Active conditions: 1 EP

Once people are rested, Ikmanji has an idea.

They talk about how so far all of the evidence is rather circumstantial. They then suggest a way to surprise Lita Starr with it, if they can get Radat’s cooperation. Have Radat do a thank you for each of the judges, with a twist for Lita Starr’s.

They say that they still need to talk to Omo and the group still needs to introduce Wonder to Tsuchi-ko since someone made a promise. Still, they this is the best chance of tricking her into a confession.

So, any objections to asking Radat?

Cognates

2386108-701 Host NG Shirren Healer Mystic 4 EAC 15, KAC 17|SP 22/30 HP 28/28|RP 4/5|Fort +2, Ref +2, Will +7|Init: +1 | Perc: +10| Speed 30 ft |Spells: 1st 4/4, 2nd 2/3| Active conditions: None.

"Sounds like a plan to me Radar likes twists and surprises. And if Wonder can positively identify Karalie gave her the cupcakes in person Karalie might talk making our evidence stronger, and gives us a good reason to introduce Wonder to Tsuchi-ko"


Prank War Map

As the party goes backstage they are met by Lita Starr and her entourage of Omo, Orgo, and Karalie. Omo and Orgo have stern, unflappable expressions while Karalie is on a comm scheduling an appointments for Lita Starr.

Lita looks at you all and declares with some shock, "what happened out there? Did any of you get hurt? Did anything of mine get broken?"

She shakes her head wildly as she says, "do you know how that nasty guest manage to sneak in past security? Poison, lightning, and whatever! I'm so freaked out by all of these things!"

Cognates

2386108-701 Host NG Shirren Healer Mystic 4 EAC 15, KAC 17|SP 22/30 HP 28/28|RP 4/5|Fort +2, Ref +2, Will +7|Init: +1 | Perc: +10| Speed 30 ft |Spells: 1st 4/4, 2nd 2/3| Active conditions: None.

"Why don't we ask her? Let me get her. Stay here."

Jek goes to find Wonder.

Dataphiles

NG Forlorn Elf Anesthesiology Biohacker 4 (He/Him) | Cyberborn | SP 24/24 HP 28/28 RP 7/7 | EAC 15; KAC 15 | Fort +4, Ref +3, Will +2 (+2 Enchantment) |Init: +2 | Perc: +14 | Speed 30ft | Biohacks 6/6 | Spark of Ingenuity 1/1 | Field Dressing 5/5 |

Triage will aid with the diplomacy check for Lita.

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 10

He is hoping someone else can help him keep her distracted. He pulls up data on the elemental to show Lita. "That was no guest. We were lucky no one got hurt!"


Prank War Map

Aiding Djakar, Lita Starr is delayed for just a minute as she nods with agreement with Triage. "Well I bet it was some Abysshead fan that did it. The others have small but rowdy fans that just don't know how to act properly. My fans know to leave the stage to me!"

Jek is able to retrieve Wonder who quickly nods as she declares, "yeah! She was the one that helped me in! I think? I'm pretty sure?" Wonder directly tells Karalie, "you were the one that gave me the gift for Tsuchi-ko, right?
The Starfinders, like, really need your help."

Lita shows some apparent confusion while Karalie barely offers a glance up from her datapad. Karalie responds bluntly, "you have me mistaken for someone else."

Sense Motive DC 20:
You know for certain that Karalie is lying and was definitely the person who contacted Wonder.

Manifold Host

They / Them / It LN Urog Nanocyte 3 (Discorperation) (They / Them / It) | Xenoarchaeologist | Temp HP: 0/3 SP 22/33 HP 24/24 RP 6/6 | EAC 10; KAC 12| Fort +8, Ref +0 (+2), Will +0 |Init: +0 | Perc: +6 | Speed 20ft | Nanite Surge 3/8 | Nanocyte 3 (Discorperation)

I-apvii watches Lita and Karakie carefully as Wonder is introduced.

Sense what now?: 1d20 ⇒ 2

But predictably notices nothing.

"Maybe we should consult Radat and see if this is one of his pranks. Or ask around. I am sure that if he was stomping around up there clumsily wiring things into the circuits and breaking lights in the process, some of the lighting techs would have noticed him."

I-apvii watches Omo as he says this.

Sense is this thing on?: 1d20 ⇒ 7

But again notices nothing.

(telepathically to the others)"I don't think I am doing this right."

"Perhaps Wonder should come with us, we wouldn't want any more trouble."

301 to 350 of 438 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Blazej's SFS 5-08: Tarnished Legacy Star Sugar Superstar All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.