GM Badblood's Down the Verdant Path #09-14 (Inactive)

Game Master Lance K


501 to 516 of 516 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | next > last >>

Hunter Spells: 1st Level (0 / 4), 2nd Level ( 2 / 2); Animal Focus (1 /1, 4 minutes / day) NG Human Female Hunter 4 | HP 31 / 31 | AC 18 / 15 T / 13 FF | CMD 18 | Fort + 7 Ref + 10 Will + 2 Init + 5 | Perception + 9 (+12)| Speed 30' ft. | Conditions: None | Effects: Aspect of the Falcon

Looking at the acid flask Adowyn notes, "That's just unnatural."

Dark Archive

Male NG Kitsune Investigator 3 | HP 21/21 | AC 16 T 12 FF 14 Mutagen AC 19 T13 FF16 | CMB +2, CMD 14 | F: +3, R: +5, W: +4 | Init: +2 | Perc: +11, SM: +4 | Speed 30ft | Mutagen 0/1 | Extracts: 1st 4/4 | Active conditions: None.

These things are very strange. Holmes observes as he looks at his Pen.

Dark Archive

Male N Gnome Sorcerer 5 (Tattooed Sorcerer) Buffs: | HP 50/50| AC 15 T 12 FF 14 | CMB -2 CMD 9| F +5 R +3 W +4| INIT +12| PER +14 Darkvision 60' SM+1| Speed 20' |Resist Fire 5|
Resources:
Shirt Reroll 1/1, Dancing Lights 4/4, Flare 1/1, Prestidigitation 1/1, Produce Flame 1/1| Spells 1st 8/8 2nd 5/5

Relgar shakes his head smiling.

"Well as long as you can still make apple pie with the rolling pin then all is well. All this adventuring has made me hungry."

With those words Relgar retrieves his pound of rations that he left behind before jumping into the water.

"Even my chestnut has received a bit of an upgrade."

Sovereign Court

The Dragon's Demand

Falbin laughs and says, "Well, it looks like everyone brought back a little piece of the First World with them. Don't worry too much though if you don't like what happened to your belon"

Azure thanks the Pathfinders profusely, using colorful language as they shake the hand of each adventurer. "Please, I want to remember each and every one of you and what you did for me forever, and I believe the best way to do so would be to get a tattoo commemorating the heroes who returned my colors! Tell, me, what kind of tattoo would paint the best picture of your inner self!"

After completing their ritual, Azure reaches into their bag and pulls out a handful of glass chips. They are throbbing with elemental energy; alternating between being hot and cold and even changing from being light and brittle to heavy and solid. "Oh look! There happens to be one piece for each of you." The gnome painter hands each Pathfinder a chip of glass.

Jamila looks at one of the shards and says, "These are very interesting. This is elemental magic for sure. Carry them with you in your belt pouches and surely they will grant you some sort of boon in the future."


Hunter Spells: 1st Level (0 / 4), 2nd Level ( 2 / 2); Animal Focus (1 /1, 4 minutes / day) NG Human Female Hunter 4 | HP 31 / 31 | AC 18 / 15 T / 13 FF | CMD 18 | Fort + 7 Ref + 10 Will + 2 Init + 5 | Perception + 9 (+12)| Speed 30' ft. | Conditions: None | Effects: Aspect of the Falcon
GM Badblood wrote:

Falbin laughs and says, "Well, it looks like everyone brought back a little piece of the First World with them. Don't worry too much though if you don't like what happened to your belon"

Azure thanks the Pathfinders profusely, using colorful language as they shake the hand of each adventurer. "Please, I want to remember each and every one of you and what you did for me forever, and I believe the best way to do so would be to get a tattoo commemorating the heroes who returned my colors! Tell, me, what kind of tattoo would paint the best picture of your inner self!"

After completing their ritual, Azure reaches into their bag and pulls out a handful of glass chips. They are throbbing with elemental energy; alternating between being hot and cold and even changing from being light and brittle to heavy and solid. "Oh look! There happens to be one piece for each of you." The gnome painter hands each Pathfinder a chip of glass.

Jamila looks at one of the shards and says, "These are very interesting. This is elemental magic for sure. Carry them with you in your belt pouches and surely they will grant you some sort of boon in the future."

"Thank you very much for the gift Azure. It's like nothing I've ever seen before."

Dark Archive

f N ghoran Sorcerer 4 | HP 26/26 | AC 18 T 11 FF 16 | CMD 15 | F+3 R+3 W+6 | Init +5 | Perc +2 |
Magic:
Spells: I - 7/7 II - 5/5 | Tanglevine 8/8 | SL: Daylight +, Detect Poison +, Goodberry +, Purify Food and Drink +
Azure wrote:
Tell, me, what kind of tattoo would paint the best picture of your inner self!

Sensual, female, briar-wrapped lips. Alecto, who usually thinks about each phrase for a long time, now responds instantly.

Grand Lodge

Male Half-orc Bard (archaeologist) / 6 HP 44/51 | AC 23 F 20 T 13 | Init +3 | F +8 R +12 W +9 | Perception (+12) | Darkvision 60'

"Oh. This is very interesting. Thank you, Azure. I'm happy to see your colors returned to you. It was a very interesting adventure retrieving them." Bahram flips the chip as if it were a coin, and tucks it in a pouch.

"Tattoo? I know as thing or two about those." He says, showing the ink on his exposed arms. Some of the newer ones feature a minotaur, a horn, a river boat. "They are a fun way to tell a story. I think that a temple sitting upon a sand dune, framed by a full sun, would be a nice depiction of my character." He says with a grin.

Grand Lodge

Male Half-orc Bard (archaeologist) / 6 HP 44/51 | AC 23 F 20 T 13 | Init +3 | F +8 R +12 W +9 | Perception (+12) | Darkvision 60'

"Oh, and Azure, if you ever cross over to the First World, could you give this bag to the Huntsmen? They fought a good fight and deserve to have a piece of themselves back, I think."

And I don't ever want them hunting me down for it!

"And this other bag..."

Bahram can't take it any longer, and pulls the warm fluffy apple sized item out of the last bag.

Dark Archive

Male N Gnome Sorcerer 5 (Tattooed Sorcerer) Buffs: | HP 50/50| AC 15 T 12 FF 14 | CMB -2 CMD 9| F +5 R +3 W +4| INIT +12| PER +14 Darkvision 60' SM+1| Speed 20' |Resist Fire 5|
Resources:
Shirt Reroll 1/1, Dancing Lights 4/4, Flare 1/1, Prestidigitation 1/1, Produce Flame 1/1| Spells 1st 8/8 2nd 5/5

Relgar eyes perk up at the mention of a tattoo. The fire obsessed gnome does not have to give it a moment of thought.

"This sounds like fun. How about an icon of an ever burning flame for me?"


Hunter Spells: 1st Level (0 / 4), 2nd Level ( 2 / 2); Animal Focus (1 /1, 4 minutes / day) NG Human Female Hunter 4 | HP 31 / 31 | AC 18 / 15 T / 13 FF | CMD 18 | Fort + 7 Ref + 10 Will + 2 Init + 5 | Perception + 9 (+12)| Speed 30' ft. | Conditions: None | Effects: Aspect of the Falcon

Aodwyn looks at Azure, then at Leryn, and tells Azure, "A huntress and her friend."

Liberty's Edge

Female LG Gnome Rolling Pin-wielding Level 6 GOON! | HP 34/50 | AC 16 (T16, FF14) | CMD 15 | F:+11, R:+12, W:+4 (+4 vs sleep, +2 vs fear & illusion, +1 vs enchant) | Init: +1 | Perc: +8 (+10 listen), SM: +6 |Speed 20ft |Shirt Reroll: 0/1, Pin: 1/1|Martial Flex 4/4, Eternal Hope 0/1, Stun Fist 1/1, Bombs 4/4, Mutagen 1/1, Tricks 2/3| Gnome Magic (Used: ); Extracts: True Strike, 1 Open| Mes Spells: 2/2 |Active Conditions: Reflect Fear

"But I don't have an inner self," says Jilla, tapping her chin in thought. "Well, how about a horizon? Isn't it exciting to see what's beyond it?"

Dark Archive

Male NG Kitsune Investigator 3 | HP 21/21 | AC 16 T 12 FF 14 Mutagen AC 19 T13 FF16 | CMB +2, CMD 14 | F: +3, R: +5, W: +4 | Init: +2 | Perc: +11, SM: +4 | Speed 30ft | Mutagen 0/1 | Extracts: 1st 4/4 | Active conditions: None.

A tattoo of a book would be most fitting for me.

Sovereign Court

The Dragon's Demand

1d100 ⇒ 69

Jack pulls out a small, warm ball of fur and tosses it several feet in front of him. As the furry spheroid lands on the ground, it immediately morphs into a bright blue boar with silver tusks. The fierce looking pig looks up expectedly at the half-orc as if expecting some kind of guidance.

The bag can be used twice a day, up to ten times per week, and the animals summoned last about 10 minutes.

There are some great tattoo suggestions here.

Azure is excited about the ideas for tattoos that the Pathfinders gave them. "Oh, this is going to be so exciting! Even after you have long made your journeys down the river of souls, you will be immortalized on my skin; for our kind can never die!" Azure takes their paints and departs into the well, disappearing into the swirling waters. Jamila and Falbin complete the last piece of the ritual and the breech between the two worlds is once again closed.

The party returns back to the village, and they can already see that the strange weather has stopped, and the plant life are returning to normal. A few small fey creatures scamper away, but most of them seem harmless. When they reach the village, they can see that there is a commotion going on in the town squaer.

An elephant that appears to have been roughly hewn from solid rock towers over tents and kiosks in the Bellis market square. After a moment, a statuesque suli man emerges from behind the elephant, scanning the commons with his electric-blue eyes. When he spots Jamila, he smiles and waves her over.

“Typical,” mutters Jamila, folding her arms but smirking in spite of herself, “Even when he’s late, Ashasar knows how to make an entrance. Or should I say, especially when he’s late.”

The suli greets the Pathfinders warmly and introduces himself as Ashasar, the Liaison to the Seat of Balance of the Concordance of Elements, as well
as the newly appointed liaison between the Concordance and the Pathfinder Society. Then he insists that they accompany them to a cozy inn to give him a full report over tea. As he walks he bounces with excitement while the giant stone elephant shrinks until it is not much larger than a common plow horse.

The innkeeper nearly faints at the sight of the giant stone elephant and the strange suli, but Ashasar reassures her, before handing over several nuggets of pure gold along with a sack of rocks. "Please heat those, if you would be so kind. My friend here," he says, gesturing at the elephant, "enjoys sitting on heated stones."

Grand Lodge

Male Half-orc Bard (archaeologist) / 6 HP 44/51 | AC 23 F 20 T 13 | Init +3 | F +8 R +12 W +9 | Perception (+12) | Darkvision 60'

That is the growling bag available for purchase on our Chronicles?

Sovereign Court

The Dragon's Demand

It sure is.

Sovereign Court

The Dragon's Demand

Sorry, I didn't officially end this scenario. I've had a busy couple of weeks recently, but wthere really isn't anything left.

Ashasar gets a full report from the party, listening raptly when he is not asking questions about what they experienced. He examines the items that were altered with interest and also carefully inspects the other items they took back with them across the breach with the First World. Once they have finished the report, Ashasar thanks the Pathfinders and offers to have them join the Concordance, stating that since they now have experience with extra planar travel that their expertise would be invaluable.

501 to 516 of 516 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Badblood's Down the Verdant Path (Pathfinder 1e #9-14, Tier 1-5) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.