GM Tyranius (PF2) Big Trouble in Little Absalom (Inactive)

Game Master Tyranius

Tactical Maps
Macros


151 to 170 of 170 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | next > last >>

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Simeek LG Fighter 1

"Ah! Lawn crawfish are horrible!" Simeek cries. As he retreats toward the labyrinth, he takes a panicked swing at the nearby (red) crawfish and inadvertently takes a stand behind which his fellow kobolds can retreat.

◆ Stride
◆◆ Power Attack vs. Red: Halberd, Magic Weapon, IC: 1d20 + 10 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 10 + 1 = 27
Magic, Slashing, IC: 3d10 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (1, 4, 9) + 4 + 1 = 19


Tarcog Kobold Summoner 10 | HP 146/146 Temp HP 0 | AC 27 | F: +18, R: +19, W: +15 resist electricity 5 | Perc: +11 dark vision | Speed 30ft | Exploration: Detect Magic | Hero Points 1/3| Active conditions:

Not sure going into a maze when they can go under it is the best idea…” Rhin says nervously, looking towards the maze.

Dark Archive

Tyrant's Grasp | | Age of Ashes | | Dead Suns | | ◆ | ◆◆ | ◆◆◆ | ◇ ◈ | ↺ | ★

Simeek slices one of the reefclaws right in half, splitting the crustacean right down the middle. Quizrel grabs ahold of the mace and rushes into to begin breaking more shells open.

Light Mace: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (1) + 7 = 8
Light Mace: 1d20 + 7 - 4 ⇒ (12) + 7 - 4 = 15

Both strikes miss as Izni sends a ray of frost onto the same one before pulling a scroll out.

Ray of Frost: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9

The ray also wildly misses, freezing the ground underneath.

The lawn crawfish scuttle across the grass, forming around their meal.

Green Claw vs Quizrel AC 18: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (15) + 9 = 24
Damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

Green Claw vs Quizrel AC 18: 1d20 + 9 - 5 ⇒ (11) + 9 - 5 = 15
Green Claw vs Quizrel AC 18: 1d20 + 9 - 10 ⇒ (13) + 9 - 10 = 12

Quizrel Fort DC 17: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18

★★★
Lawn Crawfish! Round 2

Battlemap

──────────
BOLD IS UP!:
──────────
➤ Quizrel (7/15 HP)
➤ Simeek (18/18 HP)
➤ Grimmnir (4/13 HP)
➤ Rhin (15/15 HP)
➤ Izni (14/14 HP)
⠀⠀➤ Precious (11/11 HP)
Lawn Crawfish (Green) (-0 HP)
Lawn Crawfish (Yellow) (-0 HP)
Lawn Crawfish (Pink) (-0 HP)


Grimmnir Female kobold sorcerer 1 | Speed 25 feet | HP 13; Resistances acid 1 | AC 15; Fort +4; Ref +5; Will +6 | Athletics +4, Deception +7, Intimidation +7, Religion +4, Stealth +5, Warfare Lore +3 | Active Conditions: Inspire courage +1

Grimnir pokes his head outside the hedge, making sure there is nothing there. then waits for either trouble or the others to join him. If trouble comes, he will slip outside the hedge (readied action).

Dark Archive

Tyrant's Grasp | | Age of Ashes | | Dead Suns | | ◆ | ◆◆ | ◆◆◆ | ◇ ◈ | ↺ | ★

This is the last encounter, let's finish this off with a bang.


Simeek LG Fighter 1

"No! Bad crawfish!" Simeek shouts as the crustaceans swarm around Quizrel. He swings his polearm over his head and down toward the one (yellow) between he and Quizrel.

He then advances to try to drive away the others.

◆◆ Power Attack vs. Yellow: Halberd, Magic Weapon, IC: 1d20 + 10 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 10 + 1 = 30
Magic, Slashing, IC: 3d10 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (6, 7, 4) + 4 + 1 = 22
◆ Stride


Tarcog Kobold Summoner 10 | HP 146/146 Temp HP 0 | AC 27 | F: +18, R: +19, W: +15 resist electricity 5 | Perc: +11 dark vision | Speed 30ft | Exploration: Detect Magic | Hero Points 1/3| Active conditions:

Rhin starts stomping his feet and chanting.
We will, we will Rock You!

One of the rocks flies through the air at the lawn crawfish. Yellow if it isn’t dead, otherwise pink
Telekinetic Projectile, IC: 1d20 + 7 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 7 + 1 = 18
Bludgeoning, IC: 1d6 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 4 + 1 = 8

Inspire Courage, Telekinetic Projectile


Izni, F Kobold Druid/1 AC 18/20 w/shield | HP 14/14 | F +3 R +5 W +8 | Perc/Init +6 |Search

Scroll in hand, Izni strides a little closer to the fight, but can't get close enough to use it effectively. Instead, she opts for another freezing ray at the pink crawfish.

Ray of frost attack: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 23
Damage, if applicable: 1d4 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4

Stride-◆, Cast a Spell-◆◆


Grimmnir Female kobold sorcerer 1 | Speed 25 feet | HP 13; Resistances acid 1 | AC 15; Fort +4; Ref +5; Will +6 | Athletics +4, Deception +7, Intimidation +7, Religion +4, Stealth +5, Warfare Lore +3 | Active Conditions: Inspire courage +1

Meanwhile, back at the ranch, Grimmnir is still waiting for her teammates to stop playing with the oversized crustaceans.

Maybe they are just very hungry?

Dark Archive

Tyrant's Grasp | | Age of Ashes | | Dead Suns | | ◆ | ◆◆ | ◆◆◆ | ◇ ◈ | ↺ | ★

Simeek splits another crawfish open, looks like dinner will be good tonight for the clan. Rhin smashes a small stone into another of the crawfish, tipping it over onto its backside. Izni freezes the meat to keep it fresh while Grimmnir waits at the outskirts of the labyrinth.

Light Mace: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (17) + 7 = 24
Damage: 1d4 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7

Light Mace: 1d20 + 7 - 4 ⇒ (16) + 7 - 4 = 19

Another crawfish bites the dust, as it does so it grasps out at Quizrel in its death throes as it finally has someone nearby.

↺ Death Frenzy vs Quizrel AC 18: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (4) + 9 = 13

Quizrel takes a msll step back avoiding the claw.

Green Claw vs Quizrel AC 18: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (16) + 9 = 25
Damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3 + Venom + Grab

Fort DC 17 Venom: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9
Poison: 1d6 ⇒ 6 + Enfeebled 1

Constrict Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 5
Basic Fort DC 17: 1d20 + 4 - 1 ⇒ (10) + 4 - 1 = 13

The lone Lawn Crawfish gets ahold of Quizrel and clamps down hard around his chest. The hard claw crushes tighter and tighter, until the young kobold falls unconscious.

★★★
Lawn Crawfish! Round 3

Battlemap

──────────
BOLD IS UP!:
──────────
➤ Simeek (18/18 HP)
➤ Grimmnir (4/13 HP)
➤ Rhin (15/15 HP)
⠀⠀➤ Precious (11/11 HP)
➤ Quizrel (0/15 HP) │ Venom Stage 1 | Dying 1 | Prone
➤ Izni (14/14 HP)
Lawn Crawfish (Green) (-0 HP)


Simeek LG Fighter 1

"Ah! No, no, no!" Simeek panics and whips his halberd around wildly at the crawfish that took down one of his tribemates.

◆◆ Power Attack vs. Green: Halberd, Magic Weapon: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (10) + 10 = 20
Magic, Slashing: 3d10 + 4 ⇒ (5, 7, 4) + 4 = 20

◆ Strike vs. Green: Halberd, Magic Weapon: 1d20 + 10 - 5 ⇒ (18) + 10 - 5 = 23
Magic, Slashing: 2d10 + 4 ⇒ (3, 3) + 4 = 10


Tarcog Kobold Summoner 10 | HP 146/146 Temp HP 0 | AC 27 | F: +18, R: +19, W: +15 resist electricity 5 | Perc: +11 dark vision | Speed 30ft | Exploration: Detect Magic | Hero Points 1/3| Active conditions:

Rhin is dismayed at what the lawn crayfish did to Quizrel. He continues his song and rock throwing.
Inspire Courage
Telekinetic Projectile, IC: 1d20 + 7 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 7 + 1 = 22
Bludgeoning damage, IC: 1d6 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 4 + 1 = 11

Anyone got a magic potion for Quizrel?


Izni, F Kobold Druid/1 AC 18/20 w/shield | HP 14/14 | F +3 R +5 W +8 | Perc/Init +6 |Search

Izni points at the last crawfish. "Precious! There's a yummy toy for you!" Then she focuses healing power on the fallen rogue.

Her cat streaks across the lawn to try a taste.

Bite attack, including inspiration: 1d20 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 6 + 1 = 16
Damage, if applicable, including inspiration: 1d6 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 2 + 1 = 7

Heal on Quizrel: 1d8 + 8 ⇒ (8) + 8 = 16

Izni: Command an Animal-Cast a Spell
Precious: Stride-Strike

Dark Archive

Tyrant's Grasp | | Age of Ashes | | Dead Suns | | ◆ | ◆◆ | ◆◆◆ | ◇ ◈ | ↺ | ★

The poor lawn crawfish doesn't stand a chance as Simeek and Rhin's attaks all land true. Several dead crusteaceans lay all about the garden and grass.

Combat Over.


Izni, F Kobold Druid/1 AC 18/20 w/shield | HP 14/14 | F +3 R +5 W +8 | Perc/Init +6 |Search

Izni rushes past the downed rogue to her cat. "How are you doing, you perfect little apex predator? Would Precious like a treat?" She draws her dagger and carves off some crustacean for the cat. "Let's go home! I think we've done enough for one day."


Tarcog Kobold Summoner 10 | HP 146/146 Temp HP 0 | AC 27 | F: +18, R: +19, W: +15 resist electricity 5 | Perc: +11 dark vision | Speed 30ft | Exploration: Detect Magic | Hero Points 1/3| Active conditions:

We need to return the trimmer first.” Rhin points out.


Izni, F Kobold Druid/1 AC 18/20 w/shield | HP 14/14 | F +3 R +5 W +8 | Perc/Init +6 |Search

"Well, that's on the way home, isn't it?" The little druid is bouncing eagerly from one foot to another. "We've brought great wealth to our clan and ourselves, and I want to get back before something else happens to take it away from us!"


Grimmnir Female kobold sorcerer 1 | Speed 25 feet | HP 13; Resistances acid 1 | AC 15; Fort +4; Ref +5; Will +6 | Athletics +4, Deception +7, Intimidation +7, Religion +4, Stealth +5, Warfare Lore +3 | Active Conditions: Inspire courage +1

You all hear a querulous call from the edge of the garden.

Dark Archive

Tyrant's Grasp | | Age of Ashes | | Dead Suns | | ◆ | ◆◆ | ◆◆◆ | ◇ ◈ | ↺ | ★

Returning to Granny's you knock on the door and hold out the Hedgetrimmer. She squints her eyes and peers down. "Oh! Wouldn’t you know it! While you were out, my grandson came by to give me a new one! Said the old model was rubbish. You can have it if you want, dearies; maybe one of your parents might like it.” True to her word she reaches into a small coin purse, mostly filled with stale hard candies and digs out a nice gold coin for each of you.

Returning to you lair the Hookclaws revel in your success. They are very impressed and immediately send out a recovery team for the lawn crawfish, thrwing quite the party as the bodies are roasted for the feast.

Each of you are given a promotion and can look forward to a brighter future and more important place among the Hookclaws!

That is the end of the scenario. I will have reporting and chronicles up shortly. Please feel free to continue roleplaying as much as you wish.


Tarcog Kobold Summoner 10 | HP 146/146 Temp HP 0 | AC 27 | F: +18, R: +19, W: +15 resist electricity 5 | Perc: +11 dark vision | Speed 30ft | Exploration: Detect Magic | Hero Points 1/3| Active conditions:

Rhin spends much of the time during the party regaling the others with tales of the adventure.

After the excitement dies down, he starts working on his own picture book, which will surely become the great Absalom novel!

151 to 170 of 170 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Tyranius (PF2) Big Trouble in Little Absalom All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.