[Gameday XI] GM Eclipse's The Slave Master's Mirror

Game Master Agent Eclipse

Slave Master's Mirror


51 to 100 of 317 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | next > last >>
Liberty's Edge

Test Lucky Number: ? Male CN Dwarf Barbarian (Invulnerable Rager) 6 | HP 65/65 (83/83) DR 3/- | AC 17 T 13 FF 14 | CMB +10, CMD 23 | F: +9, R: +6, W: +3 (+2 vs. Poison/Spells/Spell-like Abilities) | Init +5 | Perc +14 | SM +0 | Speed 30ft

Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (12) + 7 = 19

"Ha! A few gnoll slavers shouldn't be a problem for my hammer and me!"

The dwarf turns to his comrades and grins evilly.

"Just make me bigger and you'll see what I mean! I even have a wand so you don't have to use your own spells..."

He turns back towards the mayor.

"Let's say, if I actually do manage to burn Okeno to the ground... it wouldn't be a problem, right?"

The dwarf seems confident enough to actually pull that off.

Dark Archive

|Negotiations for the Star Gun ◆|↺|◇

"That would certainly send a message. Ahem, maybe we should wait. Put more plans into motion." Major says with a nervous laugh.

---

Preparations:

PCs who plan to pose as slaves need to remove or hide their gear and don cheap tunics or loincloths. To complete the outfit, they must also don a slave collar, a metal band outfitted with a keyed lock. The collars must remain strong enough to pass casual inspection, but a PC can attempt to rig a collar when to open without needing tools or keys as a full-round action; this is a DC 25 Disable Device check attempted when placing the collar.

PCs who plan to pose as slavers should take care to hide symbols of any organizations with a reputation for freeing slaves, such as holy symbols of Cayden Cailean or the Sword and Eagle of Andoran. Animal companions, familiars too large to conceal, or special mounts may have difficulty passing as the slavers’ pets and should wear collars in order to pose as part of the merchandise. Slave traders who frequent Okeno are known to purchase animals and monsters almost as regularly as humanoids, so even rare or unusual creatures won’t look out of place in the pens waiting to be sold.

Feel free to describe your disguises. Once in Okeno, you will need to make Disguise and/or Sleight of Hand checks but each PC can receive aid from one other PC on any of these checks. The team has time to make any purchases for these ends before they leave.

---

Once the team is ready, a Pathfinder agent leads them into the Coins district, where a nervous Kelishite slave trader named Mahjub Mahdi writes up the appropriate paperwork to identify the slaves bound for Stonespine Island. He then transports them to the impounded Okeno slave ship, which is already outfitted with a new crew loyal to Lady Darchana and additional cargo bound for southern coasts. The voyage south is fairly uneventful. Will move us forward once disguises are all hammered out. Whether that is buying items or working on the slave collars.

Grand Lodge

male Human Cleric 6, HP 50/52, AC 21, T 13, FF 18, F +7, R +6, W +9, Initiative +1, Perception +7

Goran grabs a normal tunic and sandals. He makes sure his jewelry is stowed with the other gear. He tries to cover up his tattoo, but it's hard without makeup or illusory magic.think The Rock's tat on his chest, but it's brightly coloured in Sarenrae's colours and also a scarification tat...

A little mussing of the hair and a downtrodden look should complete the look...

Grand Lodge

CG Male Grippli Slayer 6 | HP 46/46 | AC 21 (22 shield), t15, ff18 | F +7 (+1), R +9, W +4 | Perc +10 | Darkvision 60' | Stealth +15 | Init +6 | speed 30', climb 20' | CMB +7 CMD 22 | cold-iron arrows x12 | Active Conditions: ---

"Someone help me make lock to release quick?"
Muddy says as he holds up the disturbing object of oppression.

This would be a good time for someone to help out with disable device for Muddy to aid for my On the Job Training boon.
But, it looks like nobody has DD as a trained skill.

Muddy frowns when nobody offers to help.
"Fine. I try by myself. Someone give me guidance, at least?"
He digs out his lock picking tools and attempts to modify the device. His tongue sticks out as he concentrates, occasionally licking one of his eyeballs.
Disable Device: 1d20 + 9 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 9 + 1 = 22
"Meh. Didn't seem to work. This thing heavy."
He remarks as he bobs his head around.

Liberty's Edge

Test Lucky Number: ? Male CN Dwarf Barbarian (Invulnerable Rager) 6 | HP 65/65 (83/83) DR 3/- | AC 17 T 13 FF 14 | CMB +10, CMD 23 | F: +9, R: +6, W: +3 (+2 vs. Poison/Spells/Spell-like Abilities) | Init +5 | Perc +14 | SM +0 | Speed 30ft

"Sorry, Muddy. I'm very good at breaking things, but my way leaves them obviously broken - permanently."

Dimak shrugs.

DD isn't an expected skill on a barbarian - usually... ;-)

Silver Crusade

Female Gnome Warpriest 4 | AC 17/12/16 | HP 35/35 | F+6, R+2,W+7 | CMD 15 | Speed 20’ | Init+7, Perception+5, Sense Motive+8 | Lowlight vision.

Sleight of hand 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9

Perrine searches for a plan tunic and tries to dirty and scuff it up, trying to make it look aged and weathered. She stows all the rest of her gear, hoping to retrieve it when she was able.

Dark Archive

Div-Spawn Eldritch Scion 5 | hp 33 | AC 18 t14 ff14 | F+5 R+5 W+4 | init+4 | Perc+0

Interesting, can the disguised-slavers not keep more of their gear?

Nilah looks around at her person.

No holy symbols. I'm not much for veneration of the self-involved gods, demons, or devils. No obvious markings of the Pathfinder Society. I never got around to acquiring a wayfinder. As a bonus, I probably don't have the look of a typical Pathfinder. I can probably even pass off some nonsense about how my trade is in service of an abyssal demon or something similar...

She ought to be able to go as she is now.

Liberty's Edge

Test Lucky Number: ? Male CN Dwarf Barbarian (Invulnerable Rager) 6 | HP 65/65 (83/83) DR 3/- | AC 17 T 13 FF 14 | CMB +10, CMD 23 | F: +9, R: +6, W: +3 (+2 vs. Poison/Spells/Spell-like Abilities) | Init +5 | Perc +14 | SM +0 | Speed 30ft

Dimak will keep his gear. He doesn’t have anything that shows he's a pathfinder.

Dark Archive

|Negotiations for the Star Gun ◆|↺|◇

Slavers should be fine, it just calls out removing symbology or anything that would make being a slaver out of place. Otherwise slavers can have equipment and probably come in all shapes, sizes, and backgrounds.

Dark Archive

Div-Spawn Eldritch Scion 5 | hp 33 | AC 18 t14 ff14 | F+5 R+5 W+4 | init+4 | Perc+0

Great, Nilah is keeping all equipement then.

Yeda looks at the two "bodyguards." Okay, let's keep our story simple. We've arrived with new inventory to unload, let's not even get into details about where we picked them up. If someone asks too many questions, remember to always direct them to me to answer. Take a "speaks when spoken to" disposition when we're dealing with officials. That will probably put forward the best front.

Ready to go.

Liberty's Edge

Test Lucky Number: ? Male CN Dwarf Barbarian (Invulnerable Rager) 6 | HP 65/65 (83/83) DR 3/- | AC 17 T 13 FF 14 | CMB +10, CMD 23 | F: +9, R: +6, W: +3 (+2 vs. Poison/Spells/Spell-like Abilities) | Init +5 | Perc +14 | SM +0 | Speed 30ft

"Understood. I'm great at grunting and pointing, too, so no problem there."

Dimak winks.

Ready to go, too.

Grand Lodge

male Human Cleric 6, HP 50/52, AC 21, T 13, FF 18, F +7, R +6, W +9, Initiative +1, Perception +7

And look down....remember, we're supposed to be property...not Pathfinders... Goran says as he musses his hair up.

Grand Lodge

CG Male Grippli Slayer 6 | HP 46/46 | AC 21 (22 shield), t15, ff18 | F +7 (+1), R +9, W +4 | Perc +10 | Darkvision 60' | Stealth +15 | Init +6 | speed 30', climb 20' | CMB +7 CMD 22 | cold-iron arrows x12 | Active Conditions: ---

Muddy blinks to let the others know he understands.
*Blink, blink*

Liberty's Edge

Male Human Gunslinger [Myst.Stranger] 5/Oracle 2 hp 32/51 | AC 20/t15/ff16 CMD 22, 23 vs. disarm | Fort 5, Ref 8, Will 6 +1 vs charm,compulsion| Init +6 | Spd 20 ft. (med. load) | Perception +9 | Grit pts 2/3

Don't have anything to shrink, my equipment doesn't have any suspicious symbols either.

"I'm ready to get going then."

Grand Lodge

CG Male Grippli Slayer 6 | HP 46/46 | AC 21 (22 shield), t15, ff18 | F +7 (+1), R +9, W +4 | Perc +10 | Darkvision 60' | Stealth +15 | Init +6 | speed 30', climb 20' | CMB +7 CMD 22 | cold-iron arrows x12 | Active Conditions: ---

"Me too!"
Muddy exclaims. He checks his tiny bow and arrows tucked into the front of his loincloth.
"I hope we don't enter an anti-magic zone."

Grand Lodge

male Human Cleric 6, HP 50/52, AC 21, T 13, FF 18, F +7, R +6, W +9, Initiative +1, Perception +7

Well, we'll just have to do what we can if that is the case...

Dark Archive

|Negotiations for the Star Gun ◆|↺|◇

As preparations are finished, the Pathfinder are lead to the coins district where they meet a nervous Kelishite slave trader named Mahjub Mahdi. There he writes up the papers identifying those posing as slaves officially and helps them onto the Okeno slave ship. Luckily, the ship is now fully staffed with a crew loyal to Lady Darchana.

The ships travel is uneventful but filled with tension as they arrive. Sharks casually feed on cast-off corpses that float like buoys marking the channel into Yellow Harbor. This close to Okeno, the rocky mountain range that gives Stonespine Island its name is a blur against the sky, hidden by the city’s haze of smoke and dust. Each pier is crowded with yellow-sailed slave galleys, pirate clippers, and the occasional, heavily armed merchant ship. Past a row of taverns, the slave markets are smelly and crowded, packed with auction blocks and pens.

The harbormaster waves the group over as they disembark. He looks down at the logbook and back up, "Oh you lot are right on time. We have some snug cages for your scrap goods." he says with a wicked smile. Before the group can move on a pair of gnolls stroll up confidently. He nods and waves them forward.

"Hmmmrgh, always bring their own slavers now. Maybe less boring on the way back."

"Yes, boring boring Hargur."

Can I get Disguise checks and any Slight of Hand Checks.

Grand Lodge

male Human Cleric 6, HP 50/52, AC 21, T 13, FF 18, F +7, R +6, W +9, Initiative +1, Perception +7

disguise: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21

Liberty's Edge

Male Human Gunslinger [Myst.Stranger] 5/Oracle 2 hp 32/51 | AC 20/t15/ff16 CMD 22, 23 vs. disarm | Fort 5, Ref 8, Will 6 +1 vs charm,compulsion| Init +6 | Spd 20 ft. (med. load) | Perception +9 | Grit pts 2/3

Disguise: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 12

Liberty's Edge

Test Lucky Number: ? Male CN Dwarf Barbarian (Invulnerable Rager) 6 | HP 65/65 (83/83) DR 3/- | AC 17 T 13 FF 14 | CMB +10, CMD 23 | F: +9, R: +6, W: +3 (+2 vs. Poison/Spells/Spell-like Abilities) | Init +5 | Perc +14 | SM +0 | Speed 30ft

Disguise: 1d20 - 2 ⇒ (18) - 2 = 16

Grand Lodge

CG Male Grippli Slayer 6 | HP 46/46 | AC 21 (22 shield), t15, ff18 | F +7 (+1), R +9, W +4 | Perc +10 | Darkvision 60' | Stealth +15 | Init +6 | speed 30', climb 20' | CMB +7 CMD 22 | cold-iron arrows x12 | Active Conditions: ---

Disguise: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (15) - 1 = 14
Sleight of Hand: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 15

Grand Lodge

CG Male Grippli Slayer 6 | HP 46/46 | AC 21 (22 shield), t15, ff18 | F +7 (+1), R +9, W +4 | Perc +10 | Darkvision 60' | Stealth +15 | Init +6 | speed 30', climb 20' | CMB +7 CMD 22 | cold-iron arrows x12 | Active Conditions: ---

Muddy keeps quiet and tries to look as despondent as possible. He glances up at the two gnolls once in a while without making eye contact. Little do they know he is studying them; getting a feel for their weaknesses, remembering their scent, spotting their vital parts.

Using study target on the two gnolls.

Dark Archive

Div-Spawn Eldritch Scion 5 | hp 33 | AC 18 t14 ff14 | F+5 R+5 W+4 | init+4 | Perc+0

Disguise: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10

Well, this is not going well so far. Nilah might have to spin some good lies soon.

Silver Crusade

Female Gnome Warpriest 4 | AC 17/12/16 | HP 35/35 | F+6, R+2,W+7 | CMD 15 | Speed 20’ | Init+7, Perception+5, Sense Motive+8 | Lowlight vision.

Disguise 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9

Dark Archive

|Negotiations for the Star Gun ◆|↺|◇

The gnolls chatter and growl as they look over the group.

"Too clean."

"This one smells nice Hargur!"

The larger one shakes his head and moves in closer to the group.

"Safety and expenses. Need to search you."

The gnolls push Dimak and Goran ahead after securing the hands of the latter with rope, attaching a trailing end for the others.

For the rest they take their time searching them. Nilah and Jaako get eyed the closest...

"Are you new to the business...you look green..."

"Looks pink to-" the smaller gnoll doesn't get to finish as Hargur snaps at him.

Both gnolls then finish their search, laughing at the shrunken items but pulling at the gun of Jaakko. They also take any jewelry or valuable items to put it into the box of goods the Pathfinders brought with them.

"You get this back later. Col-lat-we just keep it till we get there safe."

The slaves fare a bit better having removed or shrunken most items. They are then roughly connected to the trailing rope and pushed forward.

"OKAY? We leave!"

The group are then connected to three more slaves and one angry looking hyena. They are a female halfling, male human, and a female human both of Kellish make.

---

The group takes some time on their journey leaving some room for conversation.

Dark Archive

Div-Spawn Eldritch Scion 5 | hp 33 | AC 18 t14 ff14 | F+5 R+5 W+4 | init+4 | Perc+0

Hands OFF Nilah growls when the gnolls approach her.

I'm not green, thought I am striking out on my own for the first time after learning under others.

Bluff: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (14) + 15 = 29 Another +1 if the gnolls could be attracted to her. Probably not because she's not a gnoll, but Lamashtu births grotesque creatures from many humanoids... so you never know :P

Leave our stuff be... or you may find yourself entangled in the brutal clauses of Abyssal and Infernal contracts. Do you think it's a coincidence that I'm a tiefling?

Bluff: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (2) + 15 = 17

Grand Lodge

CG Male Grippli Slayer 6 | HP 46/46 | AC 21 (22 shield), t15, ff18 | F +7 (+1), R +9, W +4 | Perc +10 | Darkvision 60' | Stealth +15 | Init +6 | speed 30', climb 20' | CMB +7 CMD 22 | cold-iron arrows x12 | Active Conditions: ---

Muddy tries to secretly loosen the rope around his wrists for an easier escape later.
Escape Artist: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 16

Liberty's Edge

Male Human Gunslinger [Myst.Stranger] 5/Oracle 2 hp 32/51 | AC 20/t15/ff16 CMD 22, 23 vs. disarm | Fort 5, Ref 8, Will 6 +1 vs charm,compulsion| Init +6 | Spd 20 ft. (med. load) | Perception +9 | Grit pts 2/3

"We been in the business for a couple months now, so not totally new. The gun is on a loan from our quartermaster, who wants it returned, please don't touch it." Jaakko says while firmly holding his musket

Bluff: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (8) + 9 = 17

Dark Archive

|Negotiations for the Star Gun ◆|↺|◇

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6
Sense Motive: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
Sense Motive: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 1 = 16

The gnolls exchange glances of surprise at the the confident Nilah, and even a bit confused at the talks of contracts.

"Hargur, we don't have any buyers named Aby or Inf-*SMACK*" the larger gnolls stops the smaller one from finishing another phrase.

"Fine...but make sure you keep those in check and we will focus on the others. Or I'll make a snack of them." he growls at the slaves.

With equipment and duties straigtened out, the group begins a march to the Pesh Fields. It will take a few hours if you would like to interact with the other slaves, gnolls, or each other.

Dark Archive

Div-Spawn Eldritch Scion 5 | hp 33 | AC 18 t14 ff14 | F+5 R+5 W+4 | init+4 | Perc+0

Nilah spends the march keeping quiet. From time to time she whispers to the muscle to go "get the product in line" as a vague display of management.

Grand Lodge

CG Male Grippli Slayer 6 | HP 46/46 | AC 21 (22 shield), t15, ff18 | F +7 (+1), R +9, W +4 | Perc +10 | Darkvision 60' | Stealth +15 | Init +6 | speed 30', climb 20' | CMB +7 CMD 22 | cold-iron arrows x12 | Active Conditions: ---

Muddy quietly converses with any of the slaves in the Elven language. If there are any that speak Elven. If any speak Grippli, even better!

Grand Lodge

male Human Cleric 6, HP 50/52, AC 21, T 13, FF 18, F +7, R +6, W +9, Initiative +1, Perception +7

Goran keeps his head down but eyes open...seeungbif anything can be useful.

Liberty's Edge

Test Lucky Number: ? Male CN Dwarf Barbarian (Invulnerable Rager) 6 | HP 65/65 (83/83) DR 3/- | AC 17 T 13 FF 14 | CMB +10, CMD 23 | F: +9, R: +6, W: +3 (+2 vs. Poison/Spells/Spell-like Abilities) | Init +5 | Perc +14 | SM +0 | Speed 30ft

Dimak mostly keeps to himself, but listens carefully, trying to learn the names of the three other slaves.

I hope we can free these three among many others...

If the names do not come up in the first half of the march, Dimak will use the orders from Nilah as an excuse to bark commands at them, too.

Example:
"Hey you! What's your name? Get your ass in line!"

During (or after) the mission Dimak will certainly try to free as many slaves as he can.

Dark Archive

|Negotiations for the Star Gun ◆|↺|◇

The gnolls look back as Muddy attempts to talk to the slaves but they seem disinterested in the small talk.

"Talmin...Eapanas can you understand or odd looking friend?" the halfling whispers back, but both of the humans shake their heads and shrug.

Dimak uses the opportunity to play his role, the halfling turns back to answer.

"Gima sir. Sorry!" she says turning back for awhile.

The gnolls howl in delight.

"This one has it. I like to give them a smack to drive it home." Hargur says sending the back of his paw into the gut of Gima. This time it appears to be a lighter touch just to demonstrate.

"Yeah, Hargur, but not too hard cause they gotta walk." the other gnolls parrots a soft smack of his own.

Silver Crusade

Female Gnome Warpriest 4 | AC 17/12/16 | HP 35/35 | F+6, R+2,W+7 | CMD 15 | Speed 20’ | Init+7, Perception+5, Sense Motive+8 | Lowlight vision.

The gnome stays silent, not wanting to endanger the mission, knowing her disguise was tenuous at best. She listened intently to the discussions around her, though.

Perception 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6

Grand Lodge

CG Male Grippli Slayer 6 | HP 46/46 | AC 21 (22 shield), t15, ff18 | F +7 (+1), R +9, W +4 | Perc +10 | Darkvision 60' | Stealth +15 | Init +6 | speed 30', climb 20' | CMB +7 CMD 22 | cold-iron arrows x12 | Active Conditions: ---

Muddy converses quietly with the other slaves in the common tongue.
"Merp. 'scuse me. Me thought you could speak in elven."

"Muddy my name. Who are you? Where you come from?”

Grand Lodge

male Human Cleric 6, HP 50/52, AC 21, T 13, FF 18, F +7, R +6, W +9, Initiative +1, Perception +7

Goran starts coughing to try to cover Muddy's actions.

bluff: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7

Dark Archive

Div-Spawn Eldritch Scion 5 | hp 33 | AC 18 t14 ff14 | F+5 R+5 W+4 | init+4 | Perc+0

Keep it down back there! Nilah yells to add to the general commotion.

Liberty's Edge

Male Human Gunslinger [Myst.Stranger] 5/Oracle 2 hp 32/51 | AC 20/t15/ff16 CMD 22, 23 vs. disarm | Fort 5, Ref 8, Will 6 +1 vs charm,compulsion| Init +6 | Spd 20 ft. (med. load) | Perception +9 | Grit pts 2/3

Jaakko doesn't speak much, though he interferes when Gima was hit by gnoll and he is clearly disturbed by what he saw. "Be careful, you're gonna pay, if you konck them out."

Grand Lodge

CG Male Grippli Slayer 6 | HP 46/46 | AC 21 (22 shield), t15, ff18 | F +7 (+1), R +9, W +4 | Perc +10 | Darkvision 60' | Stealth +15 | Init +6 | speed 30', climb 20' | CMB +7 CMD 22 | cold-iron arrows x12 | Active Conditions: ---
Nilah Sevrom wrote:
Keep it down back there! Nilah yells to add to the general commotion.

"Meep."

Muddy blurts, getting the message to be quiet.

He shuts up.

Grand Lodge

male Human Cleric 6, HP 50/52, AC 21, T 13, FF 18, F +7, R +6, W +9, Initiative +1, Perception +7

Goran looks down, keeping up the ruse.

Grand Lodge

male Human Cleric 6, HP 50/52, AC 21, T 13, FF 18, F +7, R +6, W +9, Initiative +1, Perception +7

Bueller? Bueller?

Dark Archive

|Negotiations for the Star Gun ◆|↺|◇

Sorry, been slowly integrating games back in and some were taking a bit more. I should have us moving again tonight then back to a more regular pacing. My apologies for the slow going on this game, this scenario certainly has a bit more moving parts for me to work with.

Grand Lodge

male Human Cleric 6, HP 50/52, AC 21, T 13, FF 18, F +7, R +6, W +9, Initiative +1, Perception +7

all good man...just making sure we're all awake...lol

Dark Archive

|Negotiations for the Star Gun ◆|↺|◇

The three slaves each look for moments to whisper their replies

"A bad harvest thanks to some bad weather in Cheliax left me here." Gima, says with odd intonation.

Knowledge (Local) DC 15 or 10 for Liberty's Edge faction members:

Her references and focus on certain words leaves you fairly certain she is a member of the Bellflower Network, an organization focused on freeing slaves...not usually becoming them. They are based out of Cheliax.

"Been dragged from Numeria...then Katapesh." first the Kellid woman speaks.

"Yep, I sold my self into this mess in Katapesh to pay off debts." and the Keleshite man confirms before being smacked by a gnoll.

Damage: 1d3 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6

"DOESN'T MATTER WHERE YOU ARE FROM." a gnoll snaps.

This leaves the halfling spooked and silent.

Dark Archive

|Negotiations for the Star Gun ◆|↺|◇

With the beating leaving the group fairly silent the next leg of the trip goes quickly enough, the group winds through fields of pesh cacti but the gnolls call for a rest in a ruin that provides just enough of a structure.

As the group sets down supplies and settles down to catch their breath in the ruins, the gnolls slump down and watch the slaves occasionally but begin to doze.

"You better watch them good. If we lose them then you can be replacements" they call out to the other slavers in the group.

Gima still looks shaken from before and shifts about.

Can I get Sense Motive checks from the group?

Grand Lodge

CG Male Grippli Slayer 6 | HP 46/46 | AC 21 (22 shield), t15, ff18 | F +7 (+1), R +9, W +4 | Perc +10 | Darkvision 60' | Stealth +15 | Init +6 | speed 30', climb 20' | CMB +7 CMD 22 | cold-iron arrows x12 | Active Conditions: ---

Muddy tries to console the halfling.
"Try not to feel bad. We all in this together. Everything be okay... soon. I promise."
Sense Motive: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (7) + 8 = 15

Liberty's Edge

Male Human Gunslinger [Myst.Stranger] 5/Oracle 2 hp 32/51 | AC 20/t15/ff16 CMD 22, 23 vs. disarm | Fort 5, Ref 8, Will 6 +1 vs charm,compulsion| Init +6 | Spd 20 ft. (med. load) | Perception +9 | Grit pts 2/3

Kn. (Local): 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (12) + 6 = 18
When gnolls are not watching, Jaakko winks knowingly to Gima.

Sense motive: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9

Grand Lodge

male Human Cleric 6, HP 50/52, AC 21, T 13, FF 18, F +7, R +6, W +9, Initiative +1, Perception +7

sense: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 3 = 14

Silver Crusade

Female Gnome Warpriest 4 | AC 17/12/16 | HP 35/35 | F+6, R+2,W+7 | CMD 15 | Speed 20’ | Init+7, Perception+5, Sense Motive+8 | Lowlight vision.

Sense motive 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (11) + 8 = 19

Perrine kept her mouth shut and her eyes and ears open.

51 to 100 of 317 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / [Gameday XI] GM Eclipse's The Slave Master's Mirror All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.