GM Top's Dungeon Delver's

Game Master Pete H.

Current Scenario: 3-21 The Temple of Empyreal Enlightenment

Dwarf Info
Dwarf Maps


2,201 to 2,250 of 2,311 << first < prev | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | next > last >>

Spell Templates | Dwarf Info | Dwarf Maps | Quah | Trouble in Otari

”Both can be found by going back through the chapel and turning left at the meditation room. If you see a dusty room with statues, that isn’t it.”

Silver Crusade

Male CG Dwarf Spiritualist (Priest of the Fallen) 3 | HP 27/27 | AC 17 T 13 FF 14 | CMB +1, CMD 14 | F: +5, R: +4, W: +7 (+1 v. spells, SLAs, poison)| Init: +5 | Perc: +10 (darkvision 60 ft.), SM: +9 | Speed 20 ft. | Spells 1st 3/4 | Reroll 1/1 | Active conditions: None

"Many thanks, friend."

Bilos starts planning how to get his phantom to do rubbings.

Liberty's Edge

Male N Dwarf Rogue (Sylvan Trickster) 3 | HP 23/27 | AC 14 T 12 FF 12 | CMB +3, CMD 15 +4 vs Bullrush or Trip | F: +4, R: +5, W: +3 | Init: +4 | Perc: +7 (darkvision 60 ft.), SM: +7 | Speed 20 ft. | Active conditions: None

Grunigon considers the words, "Through the chapel and left at the meditation room. And the service in two hours will be in the chapel?"

"What is the dusty room with statues? Something we should avoid?"


Spell Templates | Dwarf Info | Dwarf Maps | Quah | Trouble in Otari
Grunigon Durinslag wrote:
"What is the dusty room with statues? Something we should avoid?"

The asimar sighs, "Really? The room with the dusty statues is the statuary. I just said to not go in there."

The Concordance

active effects:
mage armour
Female Dwarf UnMonk 1 / Unsworn 2| hp 28/28 | AC 21 T 14 FF 19 (+2 dodge vs flyers) | F:+5 R:+4 W:+6; hardy, +2vs electricity | CMD 23 | Init +2 | Perc +9 (+2 vs flyers), darkvision |

"Sorry. He was dropped in the forge as an infant. Landed on his head."

Grand Lodge

dwarf gunslinger(musketeer) 3, HP 31, AC/T/FF 18/14/14, F/R/W +6/+6/+5. Perc +9, lowlight, Init +5

If we see statues, we don't go in...gotcha. Any other spots we can't go? Just want to make sure so we don't go somewhere we aren't supposed to...other than the ones we were told... Ander asks


Spell Templates | Dwarf Info | Dwarf Maps | Quah | Trouble in Otari

”In here obviously, and the master’s quarters. Good day.”

He closes the door, tired of repeating himself.

Silver Crusade

Male Paladin 3 (Torag) | HP 34/34 | AC 19/10/19| F+8,R+3,W+7 (+2 to poison, spell, SLA | Init+0, Perc+1(+3 v stonework) | Speed 20 | Darkvision 60’ | CMD 15 (19 v trip and bullrush if on the ground) | Temp:

Kaz nods and follows the others.

Seminar is over. I’ll be back to normal tomorrow.

Silver Crusade

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male CG Dwarf Spiritualist (Priest of the Fallen) 3 | HP 27/27 | AC 17 T 13 FF 14 | CMB +1, CMD 14 | F: +5, R: +4, W: +7 (+1 v. spells, SLAs, poison)| Init: +5 | Perc: +10 (darkvision 60 ft.), SM: +9 | Speed 20 ft. | Spells 1st 3/4 | Reroll 1/1 | Active conditions: None

"Anyone wonder if there might be another group of dwarves searching mountains for treasure and fighting dragons while we chat with annoyed monks?"


Spell Templates | Dwarf Info | Dwarf Maps | Quah | Trouble in Otari

With so many hard decisions to make, the dwarves seem to have indecision paralysis. Should they lay down and cry? Should they leave and find a mountain to explore? Should they set all the monks and monastery on fire, then find some orphans to burn? Should they wait a couple hours for the service? Should they explore more?

The Concordance

active effects:
mage armour
Female Dwarf UnMonk 1 / Unsworn 2| hp 28/28 | AC 21 T 14 FF 19 (+2 dodge vs flyers) | F:+5 R:+4 W:+6; hardy, +2vs electricity | CMD 23 | Init +2 | Perc +9 (+2 vs flyers), darkvision |

"I'd like to get some air. I meditate better outdoors. Lots of things are better outdoors.

Let's visit the garden."

Halali leads the way.

Grand Lodge

dwarf gunslinger(musketeer) 3, HP 31, AC/T/FF 18/14/14, F/R/W +6/+6/+5. Perc +9, lowlight, Init +5

Sounds good to me...I can light up a new smoke...

Liberty's Edge

Male N Dwarf Rogue (Sylvan Trickster) 3 | HP 23/27 | AC 14 T 12 FF 12 | CMB +3, CMD 15 +4 vs Bullrush or Trip | F: +4, R: +5, W: +3 | Init: +4 | Perc: +7 (darkvision 60 ft.), SM: +7 | Speed 20 ft. | Active conditions: None

"Garden sounds good. I wonder if there are any statues there that we aren't supposed to...."

Silver Crusade

Male Paladin 3 (Torag) | HP 34/34 | AC 19/10/19| F+8,R+3,W+7 (+2 to poison, spell, SLA | Init+0, Perc+1(+3 v stonework) | Speed 20 | Darkvision 60’ | CMD 15 (19 v trip and bullrush if on the ground) | Temp:

”Wonder what kind of trees and plants they have out there? I’m up for a look, I suppose!”


Spell Templates | Dwarf Info | Dwarf Maps | Quah | Trouble in Otari

The group decides on the ‘burn it all down plan’. Probably. And the best way to do that is to find a bunch of dry brush in the garden, stack it against the building and light it up. Ander even offers to handle the lighting it off part.

Heading down the hall the cheerful dwarves sing songs to each other and play dwarven games. It’s a great time. They get to a door that presumably goes outside and push it open. One side swings fine, the other grinds up against some overgrown weeds and only goes halfway.

The temple garden is badly overgrown with tangled vegetation. Vines and briars climb the temple walls on three sides, surrounding the large windows into the chapel and the smaller windows into the library. The garden itself is a profusion of flowering bushes and weeds. Except for a clear space in the center of the garden, the dense weeds grow taller than an adult human. At the center of the garden sits a crumbling fountain, long dry, with a statue of a noble turtle in the center. Heaps of foliage choke two similar fountains, each with a large stone orb resting in the fountain’s center.

A jingling of bells from the brush occurs nearby and as the group is about ready to smite whatever evil bell wearing fiend appears, a small gnome pops his head out between two bushes. He is wearing a green outfit with several bells stitched to it that jingle as he moves. He gives a cheery smile, ”Oh hello! Seven of you this time! Excellent. The ritual is ready for any who wish to partake. I hope you have prepared your souls well.”

Grand Lodge

dwarf gunslinger(musketeer) 3, HP 31, AC/T/FF 18/14/14, F/R/W +6/+6/+5. Perc +9, lowlight, Init +5

scorched earth is an option for my pyromaniac sorceress...not Ander..lol

Hmmm....might not be a good idea to light one up here...it's as dry as a Qadiran desert... he says as he puts his cigar and lighter away and grabs a piece of jerky and chews on it.

Ummm...hello...wasn't expecting anyone here...

Silver Crusade

Male Paladin 3 (Torag) | HP 34/34 | AC 19/10/19| F+8,R+3,W+7 (+2 to poison, spell, SLA | Init+0, Perc+1(+3 v stonework) | Speed 20 | Darkvision 60’ | CMD 15 (19 v trip and bullrush if on the ground) | Temp:

”What sort of ritual,” Kaz asks as he looks around at the overgrown garden. Seems weird they are so concerned with keeping the inside clean and letting the outside be overgrown..l

Liberty's Edge

Male N Dwarf Rogue (Sylvan Trickster) 3 | HP 23/27 | AC 14 T 12 FF 12 | CMB +3, CMD 15 +4 vs Bullrush or Trip | F: +4, R: +5, W: +3 | Init: +4 | Perc: +7 (darkvision 60 ft.), SM: +7 | Speed 20 ft. | Active conditions: None

Grunigon looks around and agrees with Ander. To the crazy looking gnome he asks, "What ritual? This place looks like a bunch of weeds that need to be cut and burned out. ??"

Silver Crusade

Male CG Dwarf Spiritualist (Priest of the Fallen) 3 | HP 27/27 | AC 17 T 13 FF 14 | CMB +1, CMD 14 | F: +5, R: +4, W: +7 (+1 v. spells, SLAs, poison)| Init: +5 | Perc: +10 (darkvision 60 ft.), SM: +9 | Speed 20 ft. | Spells 1st 3/4 | Reroll 1/1 | Active conditions: None

"Maybe it's a gardening ritual? Might be easier to make a map of a place that isn't so overgrown, at least."

Liberty's Edge

Male Warpriest 3| HP 28/28 | AC 20/ T 11 FF /19 | CMB +5 CMD 16/20 | F: +6, R: +4, W: +6, Note: +3 vs. poison, +5 vs. spells| Init: +1 | Perc: +3 (darkvision 60 ft.), SM: +3 Dwarven Warpriest of Gorum

Dran eyes the gnome closely, noting his clothing. I do not recognize your vestments young one. Who might you be?


Spell Templates | Dwarf Info | Dwarf Maps | Quah | Trouble in Otari

The gnome smiles big, "Oh great of you to notice! It's just what I wear. I am a very happy go lucky fellow. My name is Gastidem. I am a devotee of Korada who is worshipped here and the divine Priest Dakang. Follow me."

He leads the way (if you follow) into the center of the garden where a space has been cleared around a crumbling fountain. It is dry and has a statue of a noble turtle in the center.

"The ritual is a test of your spiritual purity. There is some risk for those that are impure though, so do not take part unless you are such. It is called the Kiss of Korada and you simply place your hand deep into the throat of the turtle."

Liberty's Edge

Male N Dwarf Rogue (Sylvan Trickster) 3 | HP 23/27 | AC 14 T 12 FF 12 | CMB +3, CMD 15 +4 vs Bullrush or Trip | F: +4, R: +5, W: +3 | Init: +4 | Perc: +7 (darkvision 60 ft.), SM: +7 | Speed 20 ft. | Active conditions: None

Grunigon listens and looks at the statue, then chuckles. "Pure? Not me by.... pretty much any standard. Count me out!"

Grand Lodge

dwarf gunslinger(musketeer) 3, HP 31, AC/T/FF 18/14/14, F/R/W +6/+6/+5. Perc +9, lowlight, Init +5

I'm no saint...but I ain't a demon either. Let's see what happens. Ander says as he puts his left hand in the mouth. Not sticking my trigger hand in... he says with a laugh.

Silver Crusade

Male Paladin 3 (Torag) | HP 34/34 | AC 19/10/19| F+8,R+3,W+7 (+2 to poison, spell, SLA | Init+0, Perc+1(+3 v stonework) | Speed 20 | Darkvision 60’ | CMD 15 (19 v trip and bullrush if on the ground) | Temp:

Kaz hesitates. ”Im not sure if what my god considers to be pure would be the same as what this Korada considers pure, so I’m going to sit this one out. Th e rest of you, go ahead and jump, if you feel froggy.”

Silver Crusade

Male CG Dwarf Spiritualist (Priest of the Fallen) 3 | HP 27/27 | AC 17 T 13 FF 14 | CMB +1, CMD 14 | F: +5, R: +4, W: +7 (+1 v. spells, SLAs, poison)| Init: +5 | Perc: +10 (darkvision 60 ft.), SM: +9 | Speed 20 ft. | Spells 1st 3/4 | Reroll 1/1 | Active conditions: None

Bilos watches Ander and wonders what would happen if the phantom put an incorporeal hand in.

Liberty's Edge

Male Warpriest 3| HP 28/28 | AC 20/ T 11 FF /19 | CMB +5 CMD 16/20 | F: +6, R: +4, W: +6, Note: +3 vs. poison, +5 vs. spells| Init: +1 | Perc: +3 (darkvision 60 ft.), SM: +3 Dwarven Warpriest of Gorum

Spiritual Purity? I am a devout follower of Gorum. What could you know of such? And despite his beter judgement, he places his hand on the turtles's neck.


Spell Templates | Dwarf Info | Dwarf Maps | Quah | Trouble in Otari

Worked this weekend and was busy on top of that. I will set aside time today to get the game updated.


Spell Templates | Dwarf Info | Dwarf Maps | Quah | Trouble in Otari

The dwarves follow the completely trustworthy gnome into the center of the garden. Ander takes the first test!

GM Screen:
P: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (16) + 10 = 26 and P: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (13) + 10 = 23

Ander:
But as he steps up his keen dwarven eyes notice a tiny glint of steel deep inside the mouth, looks like... blades! SHARP ONES! IT'S A TRAP!!!

The sharp blades could definitely remove a finger, or maybe even worse, kill someone if the injury was left untreated. In fact, you now recall seeing a couple monks at dinner missing fingers.

If Ander hasn't posted results of his spoiler in 24 hours, anyone can open it up and react assuming he has shared the information hidden inside.

Grand Lodge

dwarf gunslinger(musketeer) 3, HP 31, AC/T/FF 18/14/14, F/R/W +6/+6/+5. Perc +9, lowlight, Init +5

You know what? I'm gonna pass...can't reload missing a few fingers. Oh...and there's blades in there...maybe you should have mentioned that, eh? Here I am trusting you... the gunner says as he second guesses himself and looks around.

Liberty's Edge

Male N Dwarf Rogue (Sylvan Trickster) 3 | HP 23/27 | AC 14 T 12 FF 12 | CMB +3, CMD 15 +4 vs Bullrush or Trip | F: +4, R: +5, W: +3 | Init: +4 | Perc: +7 (darkvision 60 ft.), SM: +7 | Speed 20 ft. | Active conditions: None

Grunigon chuckles quietly, then states, "So Gastidem, devotee of Korada. Perhaps you should show us all how to do this test. Shove your hand into the turtles throat?"

He pauses and watches carefully to see if he tries, and if he does anything to disarm the trap before doing it....


Spell Templates | Dwarf Info | Dwarf Maps | Quah | Trouble in Otari

Gastidem looks shocked, "What? Trap? Uh, how did you s... I mean. Obviously it's set up like that as part of the test. The faithful and uh... pure of spirit won't trigger it, of course."

He turns to Grunigon, "You want me to do it? Of course. I'll show you how pure my soul is."

The gnome shoulders his way past Ander and climbs up the fountain before reaching his hand slowly and carefully deep into the turtle's mouth. A few beads of sweat drip down his brow.

You all can clearly see he reaches quite deep and then slowly pulls his hand back out unscathed.

Perception DC 25:
You notice his foot steps hard upon a spot in the gravel just below the statue. There may be a bypass trigger there, temporarily disabling the trap.

Silver Crusade

Male Paladin 3 (Torag) | HP 34/34 | AC 19/10/19| F+8,R+3,W+7 (+2 to poison, spell, SLA | Init+0, Perc+1(+3 v stonework) | Speed 20 | Darkvision 60’ | CMD 15 (19 v trip and bullrush if on the ground) | Temp:

perception 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 1 = 17 +2 v stonework

”Well, I don’t think it is kindly that you’d expose visitors to something that might harm us. I’m second guessing doing that ritual earlier,” the paladin scolds the gnome.

Grand Lodge

dwarf gunslinger(musketeer) 3, HP 31, AC/T/FF 18/14/14, F/R/W +6/+6/+5. Perc +9, lowlight, Init +5

perc, +2 stonework: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (17) + 9 = 26 Ander winks at the others. Well, let me see here...oh wait...maybe that switch has something to do with it? he says as he points out the spot.

Silver Crusade

Male CG Dwarf Spiritualist (Priest of the Fallen) 3 | HP 27/27 | AC 17 T 13 FF 14 | CMB +1, CMD 14 | F: +5, R: +4, W: +7 (+1 v. spells, SLAs, poison)| Init: +5 | Perc: +10 (darkvision 60 ft.), SM: +9 | Speed 20 ft. | Spells 1st 3/4 | Reroll 1/1 | Active conditions: None

Perception: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (12) + 10 = 22

Bilos notices the switch only because of Ander's comment.

"Interesting test of faith you've got here. Starting to realize what list Korada should be added to."


Spell Templates | Dwarf Info | Dwarf Maps | Quah | Trouble in Otari

"Ok, listen. Yeah there is a switch to bypass the trap. I'm maybe not as pure as I should be, alright? But I DID tell you there was a risk, so I'm not a liar. Why don't you all just go find something else to do if you don't want to do the test."

The Concordance

active effects:
mage armour
Female Dwarf UnMonk 1 / Unsworn 2| hp 28/28 | AC 21 T 14 FF 19 (+2 dodge vs flyers) | F:+5 R:+4 W:+6; hardy, +2vs electricity | CMD 23 | Init +2 | Perc +9 (+2 vs flyers), darkvision |

"You mean the test isn't 'can you spot the trap'?" Halali frowns.

"Why would you need a bypass if it's genuinely a test of faith? Does the high priest know about this charade?"

The Concordance

familiar (sage) 2 | current AC 14 T 14 FF 12 | HP 14/14 | F +1 R +4 W +5 imp. evasion | CMD 8 | Init +2 | Perc +2 lowlight vision

Whilst Halali interrogates the gnome, Grim remembers the mission parameters and circles the garden in the air, trying to memorise its layout. Given the overgrowth, a birds-eye view may be the only map feasible.


Spell Templates | Dwarf Info | Dwarf Maps | Quah | Trouble in Otari

Grim very quickly discovers that the overgrowth prevents even a birds eye view from seeing enough. The brush will need to be cleared.

Gastidem looks worried, ”The uh… high priest has no issues with my methods. They get the results he is hoping for.”

The Concordance

active effects:
mage armour
Female Dwarf UnMonk 1 / Unsworn 2| hp 28/28 | AC 21 T 14 FF 19 (+2 dodge vs flyers) | F:+5 R:+4 W:+6; hardy, +2vs electricity | CMD 23 | Init +2 | Perc +9 (+2 vs flyers), darkvision |

"Why does the high priest of a god of forgiveness condone the chopping of supplicants' fingers off? Mmmm? Is that the result he wants?"

"Under what conditions do you employ the bypass?"

Maybe I should apply to the church Inquisition when I get back to Golarion Halali thinks.

Liberty's Edge

Male N Dwarf Rogue (Sylvan Trickster) 3 | HP 23/27 | AC 14 T 12 FF 12 | CMB +3, CMD 15 +4 vs Bullrush or Trip | F: +4, R: +5, W: +3 | Init: +4 | Perc: +7 (darkvision 60 ft.), SM: +7 | Speed 20 ft. | Active conditions: None

Grunigon looks around and chops off a couple pieces of the vines. "Let's see how it works. I can't imagine that these sticks are 'unpure'."

Unless the gnome blocks him Grunigon moves to slowly push the sticks into the mouth of the turtle and in to the throat.


Spell Templates | Dwarf Info | Dwarf Maps | Quah | Trouble in Otari

The gnome puts his hands up, "Okay, listen. Ya got me. I'm not a good person, I'll admit to that. I'm no monk or follower of Korada. I enjoy hurting people, just a little chop chop cut, watch em bleed then send em in to get fixed. Sometimes they don't even get that, trap fails and they get so happy about being pure. Just a bit of harmless fun, ya see? Well, maybe not harmless, but nobody dies. And don't say none of ya don't enjoy using those big hackers y'all carry, at least sometimes. I bet a lot have died to you all. 'Sides, the big boss in there is the real bad. He's been messing with those monks since before I got here."

Grunigon jams the stick in and with a whirring sound, the branch is peeled and hacked a bit.

Liberty's Edge

Male N Dwarf Rogue (Sylvan Trickster) 3 | HP 23/27 | AC 14 T 12 FF 12 | CMB +3, CMD 15 +4 vs Bullrush or Trip | F: +4, R: +5, W: +3 | Init: +4 | Perc: +7 (darkvision 60 ft.), SM: +7 | Speed 20 ft. | Active conditions: None

Grunigon drops the shredded sticks and sheaths his dagger. "Big hackers? But yeah, we've killed a few. Ghouls. Zombies. Monsters from the Dark Tapestry. Things that prey on good people. So maybe you can explain what you mean about the 'big boss' being the real bad?"

Grand Lodge

dwarf gunslinger(musketeer) 3, HP 31, AC/T/FF 18/14/14, F/R/W +6/+6/+5. Perc +9, lowlight, Init +5

Hacker? I put holes in things...not hack them in half... Ander says as he listens to what the gnome has to say about the big bad boss inside.

Liberty's Edge

Male Warpriest 3| HP 28/28 | AC 20/ T 11 FF /19 | CMB +5 CMD 16/20 | F: +6, R: +4, W: +6, Note: +3 vs. poison, +5 vs. spells| Init: +1 | Perc: +3 (darkvision 60 ft.), SM: +3 Dwarven Warpriest of Gorum

Dran Growls at the halfling. I was about ta try your rigged test. Would you have let this thing cut off a finger or two for your pleasure? Er, what do ya know about the big boss?/


Spell Templates | Dwarf Info | Dwarf Maps | Quah | Trouble in Otari

He sighs and replies, "I know Dakang is perverting Korada’s faith to venerate a secret evil, but I don't know what the evil is or why he's doing it. That's all I know. If you want me to leave and stop messing with these guys, I'll do it. Fine."

And sadly that's about all he knows. You could kill him if you wanted though. I hear gnome kabobs are delicious. What or where next?

Silver Crusade

Male Paladin 3 (Torag) | HP 34/34 | AC 19/10/19| F+8,R+3,W+7 (+2 to poison, spell, SLA | Init+0, Perc+1(+3 v stonework) | Speed 20 | Darkvision 60’ | CMD 15 (19 v trip and bullrush if on the ground) | Temp:

Kaz couldn’t even look at the gnome. ”Im half tempted to let the group finish you right here for chopping off all those fingers. But I do appreciate you being honest, assuming you are. I think we should take him in, just to be on the safe side,” Kaz tells the group.

The Concordance

active effects:
mage armour
Female Dwarf UnMonk 1 / Unsworn 2| hp 28/28 | AC 21 T 14 FF 19 (+2 dodge vs flyers) | F:+5 R:+4 W:+6; hardy, +2vs electricity | CMD 23 | Init +2 | Perc +9 (+2 vs flyers), darkvision |

"The garden could do with a bit of a trim" Halali suggests to the gnome as she glances upwards, trying to glimpse the sky and her spirit guide above.

"Honest labour for a few hours in exchange for your freedom."

Dwarven:
"And I don't trust him not to stab us in the back if we take him inside with us"
Halali adds in response to Kaz's suggestion.

Liberty's Edge

Male N Dwarf Rogue (Sylvan Trickster) 3 | HP 23/27 | AC 14 T 12 FF 12 | CMB +3, CMD 15 +4 vs Bullrush or Trip | F: +4, R: +5, W: +3 | Init: +4 | Perc: +7 (darkvision 60 ft.), SM: +7 | Speed 20 ft. | Active conditions: None

Grunigon motions the group over for a quiet discussion. "I've been thinking. Did we possibly get sent to the wrong place? We're supposed to be exploring and surveying an isolated and abandoned temple. ?? This place isn't isolated or abandoned. Just apparently inhabited by some weird cult and an evil high priest.... Do we ignore the paid quest and try to flush out this Dakang. And if we do, should we try to figure out why he's acting evil now?"

Grand Lodge

dwarf gunslinger(musketeer) 3, HP 31, AC/T/FF 18/14/14, F/R/W +6/+6/+5. Perc +9, lowlight, Init +5

Ander grunts as he eyes the gnome. He looks at Halali.

Dwarven:
Aye...one false move and he gets a hole in his forehead...

Silver Crusade

Male Paladin 3 (Torag) | HP 34/34 | AC 19/10/19| F+8,R+3,W+7 (+2 to poison, spell, SLA | Init+0, Perc+1(+3 v stonework) | Speed 20 | Darkvision 60’ | CMD 15 (19 v trip and bullrush if on the ground) | Temp:

”If he’s evil, we need to stop his cult for sure. We can finish the mission thereafter, once the evil is quelled,” Kaz responds in Dwarven.

2,201 to 2,250 of 2,311 << first < prev | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Seven Dwarves Gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.