Troubles in Otari

Game Master Dorian 'Grey'

Campaign "Three Girls, a Tree Fairy and a Soldier"

Having grown up in the small town of Otari, our Heroes are about to venture forth for their initial adventure!

Roll20


1,251 to 1,300 of 1,328 << first < prev | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | next > last >>

Male Teifling Welcome players! Roll20 Map

Round 3!

The kobold mage laughs with glee at the electric display!
Haha! I am the most powerful mage around! My powerful kobold dragon magicks will fry your pantaloons off! Why resist my awesome power!

Leo then calmly and quite efficiently calls upon his magicks to totally bash the brains out of that kobold mage!
Hit!

Tannakin does indeed find her acrobatics and swashbucklering quite easy this time around!

End of Combat! Leo gets a Hero Point for being The Master of Projectiles!

From da Book

Courier’s Satchel DC 15 Thievery:
Untying the knots on the courier’s satchel requires a successful DC 15 Thievery check or several minutes to cut through the cords and straps keeping the satchel closed. It holds three parcels: a container of spicy peppers marked for Magiloy at Crow’s Casks, a small package with six sword-shaped pins for Klorte Hengus, and a package of dried leaves from Thuvia marked for Abanye Nianna.

Returning the Satchel:
If the heroes return with the satchel to Oloria, she becomes upset by the loss of her courier and expresses concern about finding a new one. She asks the heroes to make the deliveries themselves and, as payment, to keep the fees that they collect from each recipient.


NG Human Cleric of Iomedae 3 | HP 35/41 | AC 18 (20 w/ shield) | F+9/R+6/W+10 | Perc +8 | DC 18 | HP 1/3 |

"Let's return the parcels to the still living and totally unpetrified centaur lady."


Mode: exploration: Male Sprite witch 3 | HP 30/30 | AC 18 (M.A.) | F+9/R+8/W+8 | Class DC 19 | Perc + 6 | focus points 2/2 | hero points 3 | Spells: 1st lvl: 3/3, 2nd lvl: 2/2

Raising an eyebrow at the kobolds declaration of being the most 'powerful mage around' Leo smirks, when the wooden stick bashes the kobold knocking it down. Furrowing his brow he turns and asks, as Ambrose trots forwards and starts chewing on the stick. "Pray thee does't anyone know what pantaloons mightest be?"

Nodding in agreement, with Julril, Leo adds, "Yes tis time we returned to town." As he used his knees to turn his mount, Ambrose picked up the branch in his mouth, ready to follow the others.


swash | .5lf lev. 3| 33/41 | ac 20 | per 7 | f 8 r 11 w 7| hero points 2

"Pantaloons are pants, but swashier. See?" Tannakin swashes her pantaloons to demonstrate.

"Nice shot, by the way! Also, Airi, can you untie this bag? I wanna see what all the fuss was about"

She then loots the kobolds, whistling to cover her somewhat sick stomach. Still not super used to buckets of blood. But it's getting easier.


Female shield 20/20 Hero Points 3/1, Condition 1/2 elf Rogue (Ruffian) 3 HP 41/41; AC(T) 20 ,Fort(T) [+7],Ref(E) [+9],Will(E) [+7]| Perception(E)+7 Low-light vision| Speed: 25 ft Exploration Mode: Search

Leo, Nice job with the flinging.

Ok, let's see what's in it. Then we will return the satchels.

thievery DC15: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (3) + 9 = 12

hero point-thievery DC15: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (15) + 9 = 24

Got it. These three parcels have: a container of spicy peppers marked for Magiloy at Crow’s Casks, a small package with six sword-shaped pins for Klorte Hengus, and a package of dried leaves from Thuvia marked for Abanye Nianna.

I don't know what is so special about these. Maybe they can explain more to us. Ready?

Sansaárë then starts to head in Julrils direction.


Male Teifling Welcome players! Roll20 Map

From da Book

Returning the Satchel:
If the heroes return with the satchel to Oloria, she becomes upset by the loss inability to further perform her duties of her courier and expresses concern about finding a new one. She asks the heroes to make the deliveries themselves and, as payment, to keep the fees that they collect from each recipient.

Who knows how long she will need to fully recover. Please will you deliver the parcels and you can keep any payments they give you.


NG Human Cleric of Iomedae 3 | HP 35/41 | AC 18 (20 w/ shield) | F+9/R+6/W+10 | Perc +8 | DC 18 | HP 1/3 |

"Well we know where to find the avian fellow. Let's start there."


Male Teifling Welcome players! Roll20 Map

Magiloy’s Mushrooms
Before
The heroes can talk to the brewer Magiloy after speaking with Oloria Gallentine for the first time. Magiloy is an easygoing, confident, elderly tengu—a humanoid with distinctive crow-like features. Magiloy explains that she’s expecting to receive some rare and unusually spicy peppers from a trader she knows in Absalom. She offers no insight into Narala’s tardiness but encourages the heroes to find her. Magiloy further urges them to return afterward, as she has a small job for them.

Now
If the heroes seek out Magiloy after they’ve recovered her spicy peppers from the courier’s satchel. Magiloy pays them for the delivery as indicated in the Treasure section below.

Once the heroes prove themselves capable of delivering rare ingredients, Magiloy presents the heroes with another opportunity. She seeks rare copper-cap mushrooms for her latest beverage experiment. She knows they grow near Slab Hill, an out-of-the-way landmark about an hour northwest of town. Slab Hill is a rounded mound with several large stone slabs resting along its sides—no one in town, including Magiloy, knows that the hill is actually an old barrow and that one of the slabs on its side doubles as a sealed door to its interior. As a reward, Magiloy offers two doses of an experimental tonic she can make with the spicy peppers; she plans to brew the tonic while the heroes retrieve the mushrooms, promising it will be a concoction they’ll never forget.

Treasure!:
Treasure: Magiloy pays the heroes 10 gp for delivering the spicy peppers and two doses of capsaicin tonic for bringing back the mushrooms.

Do we go?:
The heroes can easily find Slab Hill, but they quickly realize that most of the mushrooms have recently been picked. More unusually, one of the eponymous slabs on Slab Hill has been shoved aside, revealing an opening into the hill. Near this opening, the heroes can find a basket of copper-cap mushrooms plainly discarded in haste. Although the heroes can simply return this basket to Magiloy to earn their reward, the opening into the hill likely draws their attention.....


swash | .5lf lev. 3| 33/41 | ac 20 | per 7 | f 8 r 11 w 7| hero points 2

"I LOVE this quest reward, Magiloy! Can I get some normal hot sauce, too?"

Tannakin trades in some of her gold for hot sauce, if available.

"We've been eating a ton of barbecue lately, and this is gonna make it soooo much better!"

"I love mushrooming! Let's go!!!"

My best mushroom haul this year! The bright orange lobster mushrooms were the best part. Chanterelles and a huge pig's ear gomphus, also great. Oyster mushrooms, delicious. There's also something I thought was a white chanterelle but isn't; didn't eat those. I found soooo many mushrooms this fall.


NG Human Cleric of Iomedae 3 | HP 35/41 | AC 18 (20 w/ shield) | F+9/R+6/W+10 | Perc +8 | DC 18 | HP 1/3 |

"I don't suppose we've rested before venturing into this obviously dangerous cave?"


Mode: exploration: Male Sprite witch 3 | HP 30/30 | AC 18 (M.A.) | F+9/R+8/W+8 | Class DC 19 | Perc + 6 | focus points 2/2 | hero points 3 | Spells: 1st lvl: 3/3, 2nd lvl: 2/2

"Ahhhh, I thankest thou." Nodding as Tannakin explained Pantaloons was a word related to pants, Leo and Ambrose follow along behind the tall folk. He smiles and nods politely to Sansaárë as she compliments him. Sad to hear that Oloria was inable to deliver the items, Leo, with nothing better to do the rest of the day shrugs and follows along.

When Tannakin reveals the capsaicin tonic, Ambrose gives a woof, as Leo adds, "Careful Ambrose the tonic doesn't not smell palatable."

DG can Amborse use the tonic?


Female shield 20/20 Hero Points 3/1, Condition 1/2 elf Rogue (Ruffian) 3 HP 41/41; AC(T) 20 ,Fort(T) [+7],Ref(E) [+9],Will(E) [+7]| Perception(E)+7 Low-light vision| Speed: 25 ft Exploration Mode: Search

Sansaárë thanks Magiloy for the capsaicin tonic and the gold coins.

I think we should get some rest and food before we go into the cave. We also may want to get some more supplies. Is there anything that you guys need to replenish?

After resting for a few hours, Sansaárë follows her family to Slab Hill to get the mushrooms.


Male Teifling Welcome players! Roll20 Map

Seeing that this particular hole in the ground may get to be a bit involved, our Heroes wisely camp for the night under the star enjoying marshmallows and Graham crackers (Ambrose was seen finishing the chocolate).

I need to reread this next section, but not feeling well this week. Try tomorrow after work.


Male Teifling Welcome players! Roll20 Map

After a restful and belly filled evening outside amongst the stars, our Heroes wake up refreshed, rejuvenated and ready to explore the mysterious barrow found outside their beloved town of Otari.....

Read when ready to enter the barrow...:

Barrow Entry

Light pours into this wide, stone chamber from the opening in the hillside. Thick mats of spiderwebs cluster in the chamber’s corners, and the walls bear crude carvings of human soldiers standing at attention between shallow niches. A passageway deeper into the hill has an emblem above it: an open hand with a star on the palm.


swash | .5lf lev. 3| 33/41 | ac 20 | per 7 | f 8 r 11 w 7| hero points 2

"Have fun down there, I'm gonna be mushrooming."

Tannakin pulls out a handkerchief and twists it deftly into an improvised mushroom basket. She asks Ambrose if he knows how to find mushrooms by scent.

Then, if/when she sees the others leaning towards going underground, she shrugs and says, "What the hecks, I like caving too. But let's do some mushrooming on the way out, ok?"


Mode: exploration: Male Sprite witch 3 | HP 30/30 | AC 18 (M.A.) | F+9/R+8/W+8 | Class DC 19 | Perc + 6 | focus points 2/2 | hero points 3 | Spells: 1st lvl: 3/3, 2nd lvl: 2/2

Earlier
Chuckling at TAnnakin's question, Leo, ansering for his trusty mount, replies, "She does't have quite the nose. Let us sniff one, and we shall see." Holding the mushroom so Ambrose can smell it, Leo remounts the pup as she heads toward Slab Hill, nose in the air.

now
Finding few mushrooms early, the Corgi sniffs his way to the upturned basket of mushrooms. Leo turns towards Tannakin, slightly suprised. "Yon basket's owner has't picked the harvest, but where is the baskets owner?" As he asks, Amborse continues sniffing, following his nose into the opening in the hill. As they enter the barrow, Leo causes his body to glow, illuminating the cave. Seeing the thick mats of Spiderwebs, the crude carving and the emblem, he calls back, asking"Dids't anyone bring a stick?"

Are the carvings separate statues standing in niches, that can be flung around the room? Or are they reliefs carved in the wall?


Male Teifling Welcome players! Roll20 Map

Leo urges brave Ambrose closer to peer into the side of the hill....

Sconces that flicker with an eerie, greenish light illuminate the room within the Barrow. The rooms and passages are all made of stone and are 8 feet high throughout.

The Witch's ears perk up as the sounds of clinking and hissing emerges from deeper within the barrow's tunnels....

Leo can't quite perceive anything further inside because of the thick webbing. If the Sprite ventured inside....

Place Leo at Entrance, but not quite inside...


swash | .5lf lev. 3| 33/41 | ac 20 | per 7 | f 8 r 11 w 7| hero points 2

"Don't you usually have the sticks, Leo? I can go get one... but I don't want to leave you in here."

Tan walks protectively in front of the sprite, who has protected her so often that taking a punch for him might be the surest path to self-preservation.


NG Human Cleric of Iomedae 3 | HP 35/41 | AC 18 (20 w/ shield) | F+9/R+6/W+10 | Perc +8 | DC 18 | HP 1/3 |

Julril tries to make sense of the emblem of the open palm.
Recall Knowledge: Religion: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (8) + 8 = 16

I don't know how much cash we have on hand, but did we want to purchase some healing potions or such while we were resting in town?


Mode: exploration: Male Sprite witch 3 | HP 30/30 | AC 18 (M.A.) | F+9/R+8/W+8 | Class DC 19 | Perc + 6 | focus points 2/2 | hero points 3 | Spells: 1st lvl: 3/3, 2nd lvl: 2/2

Standing in the mouth of the cave, his natural illumination casting shadows on the wall, Leo turns Tann as she walks past him. "Fore-sooth I should has't had Ambrose tote a bone." As he slowly follows the swashbuckler into the cave, he looks around for anything he may be able to lift with his telekinesis to use as a projectile.

Anything obvious he can use as a telekinetic weapon?


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Female shield 20/20 Hero Points 3/1, Condition 1/2 elf Rogue (Ruffian) 3 HP 41/41; AC(T) 20 ,Fort(T) [+7],Ref(E) [+9],Will(E) [+7]| Perception(E)+7 Low-light vision| Speed: 25 ft Exploration Mode: Search

Sansaárë starts to follow everyone then hears Tann say something about a stick. She then looks for a few sticks and picks them up.

I have a few sticks to use to clean the webs away.
Leo, can you use any of these as a weapon?

She we go back into town to get some more healing potions? We may need them.


Male Teifling Welcome players! Roll20 Map

Sticks and stones may break their bones, but perhaps some healing potions may witch restore?

Our Heroes stand outside the mysterious (and obviously scarey!) Barrow deciding on what to do.....


Male Teifling Welcome players! Roll20 Map

Having recently remembered that she has a sack filled with goodies, the Rogue happily reaches into it to pull out a list.

She hands it out.....
See Discussion


Male Teifling Welcome players! Roll20 Map

Barrow Entry

Light pours into this wide, stone chamber from the opening in the hillside. Thick mats of spiderwebs cluster in the chamber’s corners, and the walls bear crude carvings of human soldiers standing at attention between shallow niches. A passageway deeper into the hill has an emblem above it: an open hand with a star on the palm.

Initiative!:

Sansaárë Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11
Tannakin Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (20) + 6 = 26
Leo Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 5 = 20
Jubril Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (15) + 7 = 22
skeletons!: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22
wight!: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (5) + 10 = 15

The sudden restless sounds of clanking and clattering accompany the arrival of the welcoming party!

Map Updated!

The Wight licks its lips, staring hungrily at the buffet of deliciousness!
Delay!

Everyone is up for Round 1!

Crap, Julril! I forgotten to copy for your Recall Knowledge!

Somehow the Initiative got messed up! Player's proceed!


NG Human Cleric of Iomedae 3 | HP 35/41 | AC 18 (20 w/ shield) | F+9/R+6/W+10 | Perc +8 | DC 18 | HP 1/3 |

"Wait? Didn't we already kill a wight?"
Julril asks for Iomedae's blessing in this fight.
Cast Bless
And raises his shield.


Mode: exploration: Male Sprite witch 3 | HP 30/30 | AC 18 (M.A.) | F+9/R+8/W+8 | Class DC 19 | Perc + 6 | focus points 2/2 | hero points 3 | Spells: 1st lvl: 3/3, 2nd lvl: 2/2

Sansaárë behest, Leo looks over his shoulder at the small branch she is using to clear cobwebs. Breathing a sigh he nods, "Yes Sansaárë yon branch woulds't be perfect."
-----------------------
Do we need to 'precieve' the wight before we can attack it?

As they proceed through the dark, oddly decorated Barrow, Leo looks up, seeing the creature Julril is speaking of, in a slight panic, he calls back "Sansaárë, tis time to turn yon cleaning tool into a branch of mass destruction." Telekinetically snatching the web covered branch from his willing friend, he flings ◆◆ it at the Wight, giving the creature the evil eye , as Ambrose prepares to flee at his command.

Telekinetic Projectile: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (3) + 8 = 11 for damage: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10


NG Human Cleric of Iomedae 3 | HP 35/41 | AC 18 (20 w/ shield) | F+9/R+6/W+10 | Perc +8 | DC 18 | HP 1/3 |

+1 from Bless


Male Teifling Welcome players! Roll20 Map

Round 1!

Julril calls upon the Blessing of Iomadea! The Cleric then casts Shield.

Leo freaks out as the sprite is triggered by his fearful memories of another meeting between them and a Wight!

The Witch delivers his Evil Eye and then tosses his Branch of Bone-Breaking!
Will DC 19: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (14) + 10 = 24
Miss! Success!

Leo does not have Line of Sight from current position. Ambrose can still free Stride into the chamber?

Tannakin and Sansaárë are up for Round !!


swash | .5lf lev. 3| 33/41 | ac 20 | per 7 | f 8 r 11 w 7| hero points 2

Tannakin encourages Airi, "Ok, let's get to work on this! You go left, I'll go wight."

One for All: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (18) + 10 = 28

Her pun fills her with confidence! And, as she's filled with dash and panache, she realizes she should actually go left because she'll have a bit more move speed than Airi, who is also a step behind.

Rolling up behind the wight, she says "Hi!" and stabs confidently.

Confident Finisher: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 91d6 + 2 + 2d6 ⇒ (3) + 2 + (6, 3) = 14

As so often happens with Tann's attacks (and puns), she misses with the main force of her thrust and does merely half her precision damage.

Four damage, I think? Damn wight.


Male Teifling Welcome players! Roll20 Map

My old DM Parrot loves using Wights...lol.

Round 1!

Tannakin jobs, jabs, spars above par and she definitely urges Sansaárë to greater understanding of her skills!
CRIT! +2 to Airi!

The Swashbuckler's rapier scratches the cheek of the grinning Wight!
Yuppers! 4 hp damage!

The Wight smiles licking the cut with its elongated tongue. He seems to be waiting for just the opportune moment....

Anyone seen a Rogue?


Female shield 20/20 Hero Points 3/1, Condition 1/2 elf Rogue (Ruffian) 3 HP 41/41; AC(T) 20 ,Fort(T) [+7],Ref(E) [+9],Will(E) [+7]| Perception(E)+7 Low-light vision| Speed: 25 ft Exploration Mode: Search

Sansaárë wiggles her nose!

deception Overextending Feint: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (1) + 8 = 9

Sansaárë strides 25' over to the wight. Then tries to stab it with her shortsword.

◆Melee(T) +1 Shortsword, flanking,panache: 1d20 + 10 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 10 + 2 + 2 = 251d6 + 4 + 1d6 ⇒ (2) + 4 + (4) = 10
P Traits Agile, Finesse, Versatile S


Male Teifling Welcome players! Roll20 Map

Round 1!

Sansaárë seems to have an itchy nose, but her shortsword does cut the Wight!
Fail! Hit!

The Wight just smiles at the two elves before showering them with gifts!

The Wight initially attempts to Demoralize Tannakin!
Intimidation to Demoralize: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (16) + 9 = 25
Success! Frightened 1!

It then shares its claws with each of them!
Sansaárë! Melee Claw: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (7) + 12 = 191d6 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10
Miss! Read spoiler below if you think that you may eventually get hit

plus Drain Life!:
divine, necromancy When the wight damages a living creature with its claw Strike, the wight gains 3 temporary Hit Points and the creature must succeed at a DC 17 Fortitude save or become drained 1. Further damage dealt by the wight increases the amount of drain by 1 on a failed save to a maximum of drained 4.

Tannakin! Melee Claw: 1d20 + 12 - 4 ⇒ (7) + 12 - 4 = 151d6 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9
Miss! Read spoiler below if you think that you may eventually get hit

plus Drain Life!:
divine, necromancy When the wight damages a living creature with its claw Strike, the wight gains 3 temporary Hit Points and the creature must succeed at a DC 17 Fortitude save or become drained 1. Further damage dealt by the wight increases the amount of drain by 1 on a failed save to a maximum of drained 4.

The skeletons then begin to search for dance partners!

Skeleton 1 dances over to Sansaárë!
Melee Claw: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (20) + 6 = 261d6 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3
CRIT!
Melee Claw: 1d20 + 6 - 4 ⇒ (14) + 6 - 4 = 161d6 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5
Miss!

Skeleton 2 dances over to Sansaárë!
Melee Claw: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 101d6 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5
Miss!
Melee Claw: 1d20 + 6 - 4 ⇒ (17) + 6 - 4 = 191d6 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7
Miss!

Skeleton 3 dances over to Julril!
Melee Claw: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 6 = 151d6 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6
Miss!
Melee Claw: 1d20 + 6 - 4 ⇒ (20) + 6 - 4 = 221d6 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7
CRIT!

Skeleton 4 dances over to Julril!
Melee Claw: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (20) + 6 = 261d6 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5
CRIT!
Melee Claw: 1d20 + 6 - 4 ⇒ (11) + 6 - 4 = 131d6 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6
Miss!

Everyone is up for Round 2!


swash | .5lf lev. 3| 33/41 | ac 20 | per 7 | f 8 r 11 w 7| hero points 2

For the first time in a long, long time Tannakin feels the tightening, astringent, palpitating bitterness of fear.

"Please just kill it, Airi! You know how--blades to the bones."

One for All: 1d20 + 10 - 1 ⇒ (15) + 10 - 1 = 24

Despite her fear, her good advice fills her with enough confidence to get her swash on.

Confident Finisher Flanking Frightened: 1d20 + 9 + 2 - 1 ⇒ (13) + 9 + 2 - 1 = 231d6 + 2 + 2d6 ⇒ (3) + 2 + (4, 4) = 13

A lovely lunge!

"We're gonna kill you one last time!"

She then casts Shield and braces herself for the counterattack.

+1 AC=AC 21

"C'mon, wighty! Take your best shot! You're scary but I'm worse!"


Male Teifling Welcome players! Roll20 Map

Nice turn Tann!

Round 2!

Tannakin has an absolutely winning turn of events, as the swashbuckler advises Airi and stabs the snot out of the Wight!
Success! Hit!


NG Human Cleric of Iomedae 3 | HP 35/41 | AC 18 (20 w/ shield) | F+9/R+6/W+10 | Perc +8 | DC 18 | HP 1/3 |

3 out of 8 nat 20s! So that's 22 pts of dmg to Julril? And y'all didn't want to get healing potions...


NG Human Cleric of Iomedae 3 | HP 35/41 | AC 18 (20 w/ shield) | F+9/R+6/W+10 | Perc +8 | DC 18 | HP 1/3 |

Julril wonders why his shield isn't working. He concentrates on his prayer to Iomedae and her blessing spreads further.

He then swings his sword at a skeleton.
Strike: Smoking Longsword+Bless: 1d20 + 8 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 8 + 1 = 28
S dmg+fire: 1d8 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 2 + 1 = 5
Crit S dmg+fire: 1d8 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 2 + 1 = 11

Then raises his maybe defective shield.


Male Teifling Welcome players! Roll20 Map

24hp damage to Julril. 14+10

Round 2!

Julril's shield watches the deadly claws coming and luckily ducks out of the way!
That was a close one!

Julril frowns at his shield's behavior!

The Cleric stretches his Bless and knocks a skeletons skull off!
Hit!


NG Human Cleric of Iomedae 3 | HP 35/41 | AC 18 (20 w/ shield) | F+9/R+6/W+10 | Perc +8 | DC 18 | HP 1/3 |

Ouch. Damn, not a crit with a 28?

"Leo, help me out with these!"


Mode: exploration: Male Sprite witch 3 | HP 30/30 | AC 18 (M.A.) | F+9/R+8/W+8 | Class DC 19 | Perc + 6 | focus points 2/2 | hero points 3 | Spells: 1st lvl: 3/3, 2nd lvl: 2/2
Dorian 'Grey' wrote:
Leo does not have Line of Sight from current position. Ambrose can still free Stride into the chamber?

Leo can see #1 correct Can he see any of the other undead?


Male Teifling Welcome players! Roll20 Map

@ Julril it's dead...again. But, yes CRIT! You can decidewhich? @Leo can't see map atm, but you may need to be a brave, brave sprite...


Mode: exploration: Male Sprite witch 3 | HP 30/30 | AC 18 (M.A.) | F+9/R+8/W+8 | Class DC 19 | Perc + 6 | focus points 2/2 | hero points 3 | Spells: 1st lvl: 3/3, 2nd lvl: 2/2
Dorian 'Grey' wrote:
@ Julril it's dead...again. But, yes CRIT! You can decidewhich? @Leo can't see map atm, but you may need to be a brave, brave sprite...

Is he dead dead, or will he be better if leo pours a potion in him?


Male Teifling Welcome players! Roll20 Map

You may have sped read my Initial sentence...lol. Skeletons dead dead. Julril just looks like it.


NG Human Cleric of Iomedae 3 | HP 35/41 | AC 18 (20 w/ shield) | F+9/R+6/W+10 | Perc +8 | DC 18 | HP 1/3 |

uhh, the left one. Leo, it's unlikely they have an AoO, so dart in there!

Oh yeah, can I use my Shield Block reaction on that first crit?


Male Teifling Welcome players! Roll20 Map

@ Julril yuppers! @ Leo yes listen to your cleric....


NG Human Cleric of Iomedae 3 | HP 35/41 | AC 18 (20 w/ shield) | F+9/R+6/W+10 | Perc +8 | DC 18 | HP 1/3 |

Julril suddenly remembers how his shield does work!
5 pts blocked, 9dmg to Julril and the Shield. Shield is at 11HP, one point away from being broken.


Mode: exploration: Male Sprite witch 3 | HP 30/30 | AC 18 (M.A.) | F+9/R+8/W+8 | Class DC 19 | Perc + 6 | focus points 2/2 | hero points 3 | Spells: 1st lvl: 3/3, 2nd lvl: 2/2

Unsure of what else to do, Leo touches his heels to Ambrose's sides, the corgi growls and runs into the room to the left, while Leo Telekinetically picks back up his branch he flings ◆◆ it at the #4[/ooc ]skeleton near the door, giving the creature the evil eye [ooc]◆ for good measure.

Telekinetic Projectile: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (13) + 8 = 21 for damage: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5


Male Teifling Welcome players! Roll20 Map

Round 2!

Ambrose bravely straightens his shoulders, raises his tail, and marches through the dangerous entrance into the chamber.

Leo then flings his Branch of Everstriking at the remaining skeleton by Julril! It's bones collapse into a similar piles as his buddy's!
Hit!

Turning his Evil Eye at the laughing Wight, the Witch chuckles himself!
Will DC 18: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (17) + 11 = 28
CRIT!

The Wight licks his lips at the sprite!

Aiiri!


NG Human Cleric of Iomedae 3 | HP 35/41 | AC 18 (20 w/ shield) | F+9/R+6/W+10 | Perc +8 | DC 18 | HP 1/3 |

"Right on Leo!"


Female shield 20/20 Hero Points 3/1, Condition 1/2 elf Rogue (Ruffian) 3 HP 41/41; AC(T) 20 ,Fort(T) [+7],Ref(E) [+9],Will(E) [+7]| Perception(E)+7 Low-light vision| Speed: 25 ft Exploration Mode: Search

Using Nimble Dodge Reaction +2 so MISS

Deception Overextending Feint: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (5) + 8 = 13

Sansaárë looks at the wight and skeleton's. Then decides to strike at the wight.

◆Melee(T) +1 Shortsword, flanking, Tann: 1d20 + 10 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 10 + 2 + 2 = 231d6 + 4 + 1d6 ⇒ (6) + 4 + (2) = 12 P Traits Agile, Finesse, Versatile S

How do you like it? You will be dead soon. Very soon!

Let's finish this dance team!!

Good job everyone!


Male Teifling Welcome players! Roll20 Map

Round 2!

Sansaárë fakes out heeself a bit, but her strike finds the Wights face!
Fail! Hit!

Skeleton 1 dances around Sansaárë!
Melee Claw: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (20) + 6 = 261d6 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4
CRIT!
Melee Claw: 1d20 + 6 - 4 ⇒ (10) + 6 - 4 = 121d6 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6
Miss!

Skeleton 2 dances around Sansaárë!
Melee Claw: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 131d6 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5
Miss!
Melee Claw: 1d20 + 6 - 4 ⇒ (3) + 6 - 4 = 51d6 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3

The Wight initially attempts to Demoralize Sansaárë!
Intimidation to Demoralize: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (7) + 9 = 16
Fail!

It then shares its claws with each of them!
Sansaárë! Melee Claw: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (1) + 12 = 131d6 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10
Miss! Read spoiler below if you think that you may eventually get hit

plus Drain Life!:

divine, necromancy When the wight damages a living creature with its claw Strike, the wight gains 3 temporary Hit Points and the creature must succeed at a DC 17 Fortitude save or become drained 1. Further damage dealt by the wight increases the amount of drain by 1 on a failed save to a maximum of drained 4.

Tannakin! Melee Claw: 1d20 + 12 - 4 ⇒ (15) + 12 - 4 = 231d6 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8
Hit! Read spoiler below if you think that you may eventually get hit

plus Drain Life!:

divine, necromancy When the wight damages a living creature with its claw Strike, the wight gains 3 temporary Hit Points and the creature must succeed at a DC 17 Fortitude save or become drained 1. Further damage dealt by the wight increases the amount of drain by 1 on a failed save to a maximum of drained 4.

The Wight licks its lips at Tannakin!

Everyone is up for Round 3!

1,251 to 1,300 of 1,328 << first < prev | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Menace in Otari All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.