[AP] Iron Gods by GM Rutseg

Game Master Balacertar

Chapter 3 - THE CHOKING TOWER

Current map
Treasure sheet

Iron Gods Player's Guide
Torch's Gazetteer - Torch's map - Numeria's map

Goals:
* Learn more about Unity
* Locate Casandalee's neurocam and AI core devices
✔️ Reunite with Baine and Meyanda
* Find allies to depose the rule of the Technic League
* Fight the Dominion of the Black


2,901 to 2,950 of 5,017 << first < prev | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | next > last >>

Human (Kellid) He/Him

Status:
HP: 64/64 AC: 21 (t14, f18) Hero Points: 1
Weapon Equipped = Falchion
Conditions = None
Chainsaw: Attack: 6/1 BAB +4 Str +1 magic (-2 PA) Damage: +6 Str +1 magic (+6 PA) Crit: 18-20x2 DR: Magic Charges: 10/10
Falchion: Attack: 6/1 BAB +4 Str +1 MW (-2 PA) Damage: +6 Str (+6 PA) Crit: 18-20x2 DR: Adamantine
Chef’s knife: Attack: 6/1 BAB +1 MW +4 Str / +2 Dex Damage: +4 Crit: 19-20x2 Range: 10’
Studied: () (mv/im; +2 att, dam, bluff, knowledge, perception, sense motive, survival)
Spell Like (1/1d, st, Prestidigitation cl1)
Spell Like (1 time, st, Cure Serious Wounds cl5)
- - -

Reflex: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (5) + 8 = 13 vs DC 15 or entangled

Sigh...

Yambul tears at the webbing trying to free himself.

CMB: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (20) + 10 = 30

Free (presumably) he moves to the other pin-head in the room, a little disappointed he couldn’t dance further with his intended target.


Elf Huntress 10

Round 2

Status:

AC = 17
HP = 40/40
Weapon Equipped = Tuilindo
Condition(s) = None

Reflex Save v DC 16: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (16) + 9 = 25
Spellcraft v DC 16: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (17) + 9 = 26
Spellcraft v DC 16: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (11) + 9 = 20

"Ah, we have magically-inclined slavers, plural. Sanvil mirrored himself before, vanishes himself now. His henchmen can create magical webs, and magically shield themselves. Wonderful."

The elf remains in place, and remains undeterred in her aerial assault on Cyan, firing at him until he's slumped on the floor, harmless.

Tuilindo, PB: 1d20 + 11 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 11 + 1 = 28 for 1d8 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 + 1 = 10 piercing, magical damage

2nd Shot: 1d20 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 6 + 1 = 23 for 1d8 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 + 1 = 6 piercing, magical damage

I think there's only 15' of Web between Chaance and Cyan, which denies him Total Cover, and allows the elf to completely ignore the Cover with Improved Precise Shot. I think.


Male Ratfolk (Ysoki) Pedigree, Laser Specialist Lvl 9 / Lvl 1 (Alchemist / Thief)

SpellcraftDC16: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (18) + 12 = 30

Upon seeing Sanvil, then not seeing Sanvil, Zzvkgrogk quaffs an extract and peers about the space.
See Invisiblility

Where is he? He backs up a little into the elevator to see if he can spot the Cowardly Leaguer and when he does he plans on shooting him.

Heightened Awareness

Spells, Mutagen:

5 first, 3 Second
(1st) Shield(Yambul)
(1st) True Strike
(1st) Heightened Awareness
(1st) Sheild
(1st) Detect Metal
(2nd) Identifier’s Eye
(2nd) See Invisibility
(2nd) Detect Thoughts
Mutagen: (+4 Dex, 2 Wiz)

Ratus:

Can use craft (alchemy) to identify potions as if using Detect Magic
Hits: 33/33 ()
AC: 17 / 15 / 13 (Normal/Touch/Flatfooted)
AC Current: 17
Wand of Cure Light Wounds: 43/50
Radiation Detector (6/10 charges)
Neraplast Armor Charges: 17/24
Laser Pistol (Charges): 10/10
Batteries Charged): 18/18
Empty Battieries: 0 /21
Zzvkgrogk Special (Alchemical Ordinance): 8 / 8


Iron Gods: Iron maps;

Zzvkgrogk drinks an infusion.

See invisibility:

Sanvil is just in front of Zzvkgrogk, on the adjacent square to the left and down!!!! And trying to run away!


2 people marked this as a favorite.
F Half-elf Craftsperson

Round 1

1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8 Reflex

Stuck in place, Rhor considers her options. As she can’t move, but is very angry, she casts Haste on herself, Chaance, Yambul, & Ruha.

Haste 1/6: You realize that you might be the unknowing recipient of some unkind thoughts from someone very much like Rhoreen if you don’t get your ass in gear and kill the people who are annoying Rhor. You get +1 to your attacks, a bit more speed, and an extra angry attack if you do such things. You know the deal: don’t disappoint Rhor.

Secondly, she decides *NOT* to be stuck in place any longer, and remembers the bilious taste of the forbidden barbarian machine juice and becomes unthere for a while, unseen and unbeing in the prime material plane. She hastily walks out of the web. 1d4 ⇒ 1 rounds.

Rhor & Lore:

HP: 38/38 + temp - 1 con
AC: 12/12/10 (+4 w/Mage Armor) +4 vs.Ranged
F+4, R+5, W+7

Open spell slots:
Left Hand: nothing
Right Hand: Wand of MM

Lighten Up: 0/1 used
Rod of Extend, lesser: 2/3 used

[ dice]1d20+5[/dice] ranged to hit;
[ dice]1d4-1[/dice] blunt damage

Phasing: The drinker gains the ability to become incorporeal for 1d4 rounds as a swift action, but takes 1 point of Con damage when he does so. Phasing can be extended as a free action by taking 1 additional point of Con damage. Coming out of phase inside a solid object is instantly fatal.

Extended Mage Armor is how 10 hours for her and Ruha, and will add 100 minutes of extended Heroism to her protections as well. False Life (5 hours) 1d10 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 5 = 14 temp hp.

Skymetal Omen: The subject of this omen is jinxed with the unquantifiable nature of skymetal. When the target makes an attack or saving throw during the next round, it must roll twice and take the worse result. A DC 17 Will save negates this effect. 19/50.

Skymetal's Onus: The subject of this onus is infused with the unquantifiable nature of skymetal. When the target makes an attack or saving throw during the next round, it may roll twice and take the better result. 47/50.

She casts a very simple spell at Arturo. Daze, DC15 Will or be dazed.

”I can do it myself!!”
[ dice]1d8+1[/dice] CLW
0/50 charges left.

"zzvkgrogk!"
2d4 + 2 ⇒ (3, 1) + 2 = 6 force damage (9/50 left)


Iron Gods: Iron maps;

Yambul and Rhoreen get grappled by the web strands. The Kellid breaks out, but quickly finds moving through the area is not easy.
I think you need another CMB check to move through the webs

With superhuman precision, Chaance's arrows find their way through the web strands like they were not there, and puts two arrows on the leaguer who instantly falls unconscious to the ground due to the many wounds.

Magic chance vs Incorporeal 50%: 1d100 ⇒ 28
The web's magic still affects Rhoreen in her incorporeal form, complicating her movements for casting the spell.
Rhoreen needs to pass a DC 19 concentration check to caste haste while grappled. And Zzvkgrogk is more than 30' away from Rūha and Yambul, thus I guess he is excluded, but let me know if you prefer to exclude Y&R

Cyan: 26 damage, unconscious, dying
Rūha: sky onus (roll with advantage) r2
Round 2: Rūha, Chaance, Yambul, Zzvkgrogk, Rhoreen, Leaguers

Rūha still to post and Rhoreen and Zzvkgrogk might want to react to this post also


Human (Kellid) He/Him

CMB: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (5) + 10 = 15

If that doesn't work, the spell says, "Creatures that fail lose their movement and become grappled in the first square of webbing that they enter." So I still get to where I am on the map, but I'm entangled again - though at least next to a hostile. :)


Female Kasatha Monk 10 | AC 33 T 25 FF 27 | CMD 33 | HP 66/66 | F +10 R +12 W +15 (+2 vs ench); Immune disease | Init +3 | Perc +19 | Advice 11/16 SF 11/11 Ki 7/11 | Active Status: --

Sorry for the delay. If Sky Onus is a once and done type reroll, rather than an "affects your whole turn" type, I'll use it on the scorching ray attack roll below.
Reflex vs web: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (11) + 8 = 19
Reflex vs web; Sky Onus: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (14) + 8 = 22

Rūha finds herself surrounded by the massive web before she can reach out and grab Sanvil, or better yet, strike him in the temple and knock him out. Worse, she swears she heard him slip away invisibly before the web even came into place, meaning that there's little chance of catching him now. "He's invisible, if you can find him out there." She calls out, not knowing that Zzvkgrogk is already on the job.

She sees Yambul is tangled up to the south, so she focuses on her link to her past and once again fires a burning beam of light from her hand, aimed at the blue slaver.

Scorching Ray vs touch, vs cover: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 10 Damage (F): 4d6 ⇒ (2, 1, 4, 4) = 11
Scorching Ray; sky onus: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (18) + 7 = 25

She feels strangely inspired as she attacks, but chalks it up to the strange situation as a whole. Counting on the laser beam to burn a path through the web and free Yambul, she heads back south-westward to try to find where Sanvil slipped off to.

CMB to force through webs: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (6) + 11 = 17
CMB to force through webs; sky onus: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (6) + 11 = 17


Male Ratfolk (Ysoki) Pedigree, Laser Specialist Lvl 9 / Lvl 1 (Alchemist / Thief)

”Aieee!”

”He’s right here next to me !” Zzvkgrogk points to the square just south west of himself.


Iron Gods: Iron maps;

With a sudden onus inspiration, Rūha resists the strands, and produces a beam of fire that navigates through the strands maze finding its target that burns in the fire, the flames further igniting the webs in that spot!
Extra Web fire damage: 2d4 ⇒ (2, 3) = 5

Rūha then moves forward through the difficult terrain posed by the webs, reaching the doors but not finding Sanvil.

Zzvkgrogk points the invisible Technic League agent just while he keeps running.

Dinvaya advances herself raising her holy symbol "Brigh, you that shape the metal with your will, warp this door so my friend's enemy cannot escape!" as she completes her prayer, her symbol shines and the doors warp up blocking the way to Sanvil!

See invisibility:

Sanvil is forced to look for another escape route, he moves to the north, puts his hand on the panel swiftly and the doors open before he keeps running north.

The elevator northern doors open.

The other leaguer attacks Yambul with his dagger "You crazy to go against the Technic League? My companions are going to hunt you to the end of Golarion!"
Dagger: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (20) + 7 = 27
Slashing damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

Crit?: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (14) + 7 = 21
Slashing damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4
He punctures him with a lucky hit.

Then steps out of the flaming webs.

The flames quickly clear that spot, so Yambul has a free and save space there to move if he breaks the web grapple first.

Cyan: 26 damage, unconscious, dying
Blue: 16 damage
Yambul: 7 damage
Round 3: Rūha, Chaance, Yambul, Zzvkgrogk, Rhoreen, Leaguers

@Everyone please remember moving through the web requires a CMB or Escape artist DC 16 or you become grappled again. Except for the 5-foot square Rūha burned away.


Human (Kellid) He/Him

Status:
HP: 57/64 AC: 21 (t14, f18) Hero Points: 1
Weapon Equipped = Falchion
Conditions = None
Chainsaw: Attack: 6/1 BAB +4 Str +1 magic (-2 PA) Damage: +6 Str +1 magic (+6 PA) Crit: 18-20x2 DR: Magic Charges: 10/10
Falchion: Attack: 6/1 BAB +4 Str +1 MW (-2 PA) Damage: +6 Str (+6 PA) Crit: 18-20x2 DR: Adamantine
Chef’s knife: Attack: 6/1 BAB +1 MW +4 Str / +2 Dex (-2 PA) Damage: +4 (+4 PA) Crit: 19-20x2 Range: 10’
Studied: () (mv/im; +2 att, dam, bluff, knowledge, perception, sense motive, survival)
Spell Like (1/1d, st, Prestidigitation cl1)
Spell Like (1 time, st, Cure Serious Wounds cl5)
- - -

CMB: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (5) + 10 = 15 vs DC 16 to break free

Thanks dice bot.

Yambul remains where he is for the moment.


Elf Huntress 10

Round 3

Status:

AC = 17
HP = 40/40
Weapon Equipped = Tuilindo
Condition(s) = Hasted

Reflex Save v DC 16: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (19) + 9 = 28

Chaance utters a surprised yelp as she's quickened by magic. Her feet and hips course correct almost effortlessly as she seeks a way through the Web, in order to pursue the invisible Sanvil.

Finding the door just opening, and figuring he's in arm's length of the control panel, Chaance fires at the most likely position.

Tuilindo, PB, Haste: 1d20 + 11 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 11 + 1 + 1 = 21 for 1d8 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 + 1 = 5 piercing, magical damage
Miss Chaance, High Good: 1d100 ⇒ 66

"Sanvil, Sanvil. Are you going to attempt another parlay? You found us reasonable in the past. Your running seems to suggest your guilt runs deep on this one..."


Male Ratfolk (Ysoki) Pedigree, Laser Specialist Lvl 9 / Lvl 1 (Alchemist / Thief)

”Over here, over here!” Zzvkgrogk shouts. ”He went this way!” He fires through northern open elevator doors.

rtchrtchrtchrtchrtchrtch

LaserPistol: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14 Touch
for damage: 1d6 + 3d6 + 4 ⇒ (2) + (3, 4, 1) + 4 = 14 Zzvkgrogk Special

LaserPistol: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13 Touch
for damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

Heightened Awareness

Spells, Mutagen:

5 first, 3 Second
(1st) Shield(Yambul)
(1st) True Strike
(1st) Heightened Awareness
(1st) Sheild
(1st) Detect Metal
(2nd) Identifier’s Eye
(2nd) See Invisibility
(2nd) Detect Thoughts
Mutagen: (+4 Dex, 2 Wiz)


F Half-elf Craftsperson

Today and yesterday were busy. Saw Spiderverse, was excellent. Will now catch up on all the things I missed. But also, love the new Spiderverse. I saw with my wife on our anniversary.

Round 1

1d20 + 11 ⇒ (3) + 11 = 14 Concentration (Haste)

Rhoreen loses her spell.

Rhoreen curses her bad luck, blaming others rather than herself. However, she can be a petty and small person, and offers a Glitterdust upon the webcaster.

1d20 + 11 ⇒ (12) + 11 = 23 Concentration (Glitterdust, DC 17 Will)

Rhor & Lore:

HP: 38/38 + temp - 1 con
AC: 12/12/10  (+4 w/Mage Armor) +4 vs.Ranged
F+4, R+5, W+7

Open spell slots:
Left Hand: nothing
Right Hand: Wand of MM

Lighten Up: 0/1 used
Rod of Extend, lesser: 2/3 used

[ dice]1d20+5[/dice] ranged to hit;
[ dice]1d4-1[/dice] blunt damage

Phasing: The drinker gains the ability to become incorporeal for 1d4 rounds as a swift action, but takes 1 point of Con damage when he does so. Phasing can be extended as a free action by taking 1 additional point of Con damage. Coming out of phase inside a solid object is instantly fatal.

Extended Mage Armor is how 10 hours for her and Ruha, and will add 100 minutes of extended Heroism to her protections as well. False Life (5 hours) 1d10 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8 temp hp.

Skymetal Omen: The subject of this omen is jinxed with the unquantifiable nature of skymetal. When the target makes an attack or saving throw during the next round, it must roll twice and take the worse result. A DC 17 Will save negates this effect. 19/50.

Skymetal's Onus: The subject of this onus is infused with the unquantifiable nature of skymetal. When the target makes an attack or saving throw during the next round, it may roll twice and take the better result. 47/50.

She casts a very simple spell at Arturo. Daze, DC15 Will or be dazed.

”I can do it myself!!”
[ dice]1d8+1[/dice] CLW
0/50 charges left.

"zzvkgrogk!"
2d4 + 2 ⇒ (3, 4) + 2 = 9 force damage (9/50 left)

Haste 1/6: You realize that you might be the unknowing recipient of some unkind thoughts from someone very much like Rhoreen if you don’t get your ass in gear and kill the people who are annoying Rhor. You get +1 to your attacks, a bit more speed, and an extra angry attack if you do such things. You know the deal: don’t disappoint Rhor.


Female Kasatha Monk 10 | AC 33 T 25 FF 27 | CMD 33 | HP 66/66 | F +10 R +12 W +15 (+2 vs ench); Immune disease | Init +3 | Perc +19 | Advice 11/16 SF 11/11 Ki 7/11 | Active Status: --

Darn, I was hoping the webs along the path of the scorching ray, including Yambul's, would also get burned, freeing him.

With the sounds of the fleeing Sanvil already getting distant, Rūha decides going after him will have to be left in the others' capable hands. She turns back and pushes her way through the web.

CMB vs. web: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (2) + 11 = 13

Only to get stuck right away. She struggles to free herself.

CMB to get free vs. web: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (8) + 11 = 19

And succeeds, having only managed to travel a few feet for her effort.


Iron Gods: Iron maps;

While Yambul and Rūha fight the webs, Zzvkgrogk and Chaance give pursue to the invisible Sanvil, the ratfolk pointing out the target for Chaance who makes a good guess.

Both arrows and laser find its target's back.

Rhoreen faces the remaining leaguer with a bit of dust that falls all over the slaves there too, though they are in too much panic to react.
Will: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6
The man rubs his eyes as he loses sight of his enemies "F&!!ers!"

He just waits there launching dagger strikes around at random "The League is going to burn you in Torch's flame!"
Odds to strike someone around 2/8: 1d8 ⇒ 2

Dagger: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (11) + 7 = 18
Slashing damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
One of the slaves receives a dagger cut and starts to bleed badly "Ough!"

Will (clear blinded): 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

See invisibility:
Without an answer to Chaance's questions, Sanvil keeps running for his life!

Sanvil: 21 damage, badly wounded
Cyan: 26 damage, unconscious, dying
Blue: 16 damage, blinded
Yambul: 7 damage
Round 4: Rūha, Chaance, Yambul, Zzvkgrogk, Rhoreen, Leaguers


Human (Kellid) He/Him

Status:
HP: 57/64 AC: 21 (t14, f18) Hero Points: 1
Weapon Equipped = Falchion
Conditions = None
Chainsaw: Attack: 6/1 BAB +4 Str +1 magic (-2 PA) Damage: +6 Str +1 magic (+6 PA) Crit: 18-20x2 DR: Magic Charges: 10/10
Falchion: Attack: 6/1 BAB +4 Str +1 MW (-2 PA) Damage: +6 Str (+6 PA) Crit: 18-20x2 DR: Adamantine
Chef’s knife: Attack: 6/1 BAB +1 MW +4 Str / +2 Dex (-2 PA) Damage: +4 (+4 PA) Crit: 19-20x2 Range: 10’
Studied: (blue) (mv/im; +2 att, dam, bluff, knowledge, perception, sense motive, survival)
Spell Like (1/1d, st, Prestidigitation cl1)
Spell Like (1 time, st, Cure Serious Wounds cl5)
- - -

Yambul again tries to struggle out of the webbing…
CMB: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (18) + 10 = 28 vs DC 16 to break free

He takes a 5’ step toward him and studies him (blue) with his remaining move action.


Male Ratfolk (Ysoki) Pedigree, Laser Specialist Lvl 9 / Lvl 1 (Alchemist / Thief)

”He’s going around, now heading toward Val and Dinvaya!” Zzvkgrogk exclaims to Chaance, and anyone in earshot. He runs for the sealed door. ”Dinvaya!!” He shouts through the doors. ”Someone wicked and invisible comes your way! Seal the northern double doors if you can, or let us through this one if you can!”

Double move.

Heightened Awareness

Spells, Mutagen:

5 first, 3 Second
(1st) Shield(Yambul)
(1st) True Strike
(1st) Heightened Awareness
(1st) Sheild
(1st) Detect Metal
(2nd) Identifier’s Eye
(2nd) See Invisibility
(2nd) Detect Thoughts
Mutagen: (+4 Dex, 2 Wiz)

Ratus:

Can use craft (alchemy) to identify potions as if using Detect Magic
Hits: 33/33 ()
AC: 17 / 15 / 13 (Normal/Touch/Flatfooted)
AC Current: 17
Wand of Cure Light Wounds: 43/50
Radiation Detector (6/10 charges)
Neraplast Armor Charges: 17/24
Laser Pistol (Charges): 10/10
Batteries Charged): 18/18
Empty Battieries: 0 /21
Zzvkgrogk Special (Alchemical Ordinance): 7 / 8


Female Kasatha Monk 10 | AC 33 T 25 FF 27 | CMD 33 | HP 66/66 | F +10 R +12 W +15 (+2 vs ench); Immune disease | Init +3 | Perc +19 | Advice 11/16 SF 11/11 Ki 7/11 | Active Status: --

CMB to push through: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (19) + 11 = 30

Pushing out of the web, Ruha corners the slaver and sends a straight jab at the nerve on the side of his neck. (Stunning fist, on hit DC20 Fort or stunned 1 rd)

Unarmed Strike: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (13) + 9 = 22 Damage (B): 1d8 ⇒ 7


F Half-elf Craftsperson

Round 3

Frustrated by the webs, she tries to escape without having to set herself on fire. If successful, she moves outside the webbing.

1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22 CMD vs. DC 16

Rhor & Lore:

HP: 38/38 + temp - 1 con
AC: 12/12/10 (+4 w/Mage Armor) +4 vs.Ranged
F+4, R+5, W+7

Open spell slots:
Left Hand: nothing
Right Hand: Wand of MM

Lighten Up: 0/1 used
Rod of Extend, lesser: 2/3 used

[ dice]1d20+5[/dice] ranged to hit;
[ dice]1d4-1[/dice] blunt damage

Phasing: The drinker gains the ability to become incorporeal for 1d4 rounds as a swift action, but takes 1 point of Con damage when he does so. Phasing can be extended as a free action by taking 1 additional point of Con damage. Coming out of phase inside a solid object is instantly fatal.

Extended Mage Armor is how 10 hours for her and Ruha, and will add 100 minutes of extended Heroism to her protections as well. False Life (5 hours) 1d10 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 15 temp hp.

Skymetal Omen: The subject of this omen is jinxed with the unquantifiable nature of skymetal. When the target makes an attack or saving throw during the next round, it must roll twice and take the worse result. A DC 17 Will save negates this effect. 19/50.

Skymetal's Onus: The subject of this onus is infused with the unquantifiable nature of skymetal. When the target makes an attack or saving throw during the next round, it may roll twice and take the better result. 47/50.

She casts a very simple spell at Arturo. Daze, DC15 Will or be dazed.

”I can do it myself!!”
[ dice]1d8+1[/dice] CLW
0/50 charges left.

"zzvkgrogk!"
2d4 + 2 ⇒ (3, 3) + 2 = 8 force damage (9/50 left)

Haste 1/6: You realize that you might be the unknowing recipient of some unkind thoughts from someone very much like Rhoreen if you don’t get your ass in gear and kill the people who are annoying Rhor. You get +1 to your attacks, a bit more speed, and an extra angry attack if you do such things. You know the deal: don’t disappoint Rhor.


Iron Gods: Iron maps;

Yambul breaks out of the web and into the clear spot, taking good measure of the blinded leaguer.

Zzvkgrogk calls out Dinvaya and Val "Sorry Zgrok, I cannot easily undo that one!"

Fort DC 20: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12
Rūha defeats the web moving outside with her four arms just to break the leaguer with a powerful jab that leaves him stunned.

Rhoreen breaks out of the sticky strands of web, but when she tries to move out of the web she finds more and more layers of strands.
Give us another roll to move through the web (this one was to get out of the grapple but you need another one when you try to move through the webs)

The Technic League hierling is trying to recover his breath and does nothing else than choking, while Sanvil is nowhere to be seen.

Dinvaya and Val try to find out Sanvil.
Perception: 1d20 ⇒ 10
Perception: 1d20 ⇒ 2
"Where is he?!"

Sanvil: 21 damage, badly wounded
Cyan: 26 damage, unconscious, dying
Blue: 23 damage, blinded, stunned r5
Yambul: 7 damage
Round 5: Rūha, Chaance, Yambul, Zzvkgrogk, Rhoreen, Leaguers


Human (Kellid) He/Him

Status:
HP: 57/64 AC: 21 (t14, f18) Hero Points: 1
Weapon Equipped = Falchion
Conditions = None
Chainsaw: Attack: 6/1 BAB +4 Str +1 magic (-2 PA) Damage: +6 Str +1 magic (+6 PA) Crit: 18-20x2 DR: Magic Charges: 10/10
Falchion: Attack: 6/1 BAB +4 Str +1 MW (-2 PA) Damage: +6 Str (+6 PA) Crit: 18-20x2 DR: Adamantine
Chef’s knife: Attack: 6/1 BAB +1 MW +4 Str / +2 Dex (-2 PA) Damage: +4 (+4 PA) Crit: 19-20x2 Range: 10’
Studied: () (mv/im; +2 att, dam, bluff, knowledge, perception, sense motive, survival)
Spell Like (1/1d, st, Prestidigitation cl1)
Spell Like (1 time, st, Cure Serious Wounds cl5)
- - -

Safe in his burn hole, Yambul finally gets a crack at blue!

Falchion (adamantine): 1d20 + 11 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 11 + 2 = 19 (studied)
damage S: 2d4 + 12 + 2 ⇒ (1, 4) + 12 + 2 = 19 (studied)

Falchion (adamantine): 1d20 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 4 + 2 = 15 (studied)
damage S: 2d4 + 12 + 2 ⇒ (2, 1) + 12 + 2 = 17 (studied)

Oof! And the bad dice persist! Maybe stunned...


Male Ratfolk (Ysoki) Pedigree, Laser Specialist Lvl 9 / Lvl 1 (Alchemist / Thief)

Zzvkgrogk snorts in frustration and heads after Sanvil, looking for a blood trail. A new blood trail.

Double move.

Perception: 1d20 + 9 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 9 + 2 = 12 +20 more for invisible, Heightened awareness.

Wow, I'm fast... getting dizzy... this blood is all a blur!

Heightened Awareness

Spells, Mutagen:

5 first, 3 Second
(1st) Shield(Yambul)
(1st) True Strike
(1st) Heightened Awareness
(1st) Sheild
(1st) Detect Metal
(2nd) Identifier’s Eye
(2nd) See Invisibility
(2nd) Detect Thoughts
Mutagen: (+4 Dex, 2 Wiz)

Ratus:

Can use craft (alchemy) to identify potions as if using Detect Magic
Hits: 33/33 ()
AC: 17 / 15 / 13 (Normal/Touch/Flatfooted)
AC Current: 17
Wand of Cure Light Wounds: 43/50
Radiation Detector (6/10 charges)
Neraplast Armor Charges: 17/24
Laser Pistol (Charges): 10/10
Batteries Charged): 18/18
Empty Battieries: 0 /21
Zzvkgrogk Special (Alchemical Ordinance): 7 / 8


Female Kasatha Monk 10 | AC 33 T 25 FF 27 | CMD 33 | HP 66/66 | F +10 R +12 W +15 (+2 vs ench); Immune disease | Init +3 | Perc +19 | Advice 11/16 SF 11/11 Ki 7/11 | Active Status: --

Bad dice might persist Yambul, but I bet that 19's good enough vs. stunned!

While Yambul slashes, Rūha swiftly jabs in from the other side. (If the foe looks barely conscious after Yambul's attack, she'll try to finish him off with a normal attack of her own, otherwise, this will be an aid for Yambul.)

Unarmed Strike: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (6) + 9 = 15 Damage (B): 1d8 ⇒ 8


F Half-elf Craftsperson

1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21 CMD/Acrobatics to move/avoid webs

Round 5

Rhoreen double moves back to hope to help catch that jerk Sanvil.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Iron Gods: Iron maps;

I forgot Chaance last round, sorry for that, I double moved her in the map.

With the Technic League hierling stunned, Yambul manages to connect once, which is just enough to put him to sleep permanently!

Zzvkgrogk huffs and puffs trying to make it to Sanvil, but his feet are only that long.

Rūha finds the enemy is done, and so, she has time to look around and do differently.

Rhoreen, still incorpreal, phases through the warped door just as easily, but there is no trace of Sanvil.

Chaance keeps moving forward through the corridor.

Perception: 1d20 ⇒ 14
Perception: 1d20 ⇒ 6
"There!" Dinvaya notices the exit door opening and points there for Rhoreen to take notice. Chaance has yet not enough angle.

By now Sanvil is out of the map, but Rhoreen has a chance to hit him if she has an area spell or another way to hit an invisible creature.

Sanvil: 21 damage, badly wounded
Blue: 42 damage, dead
Yambul: 7 damage
Round 6: Rūha, Chaance, Yambul, Zzvkgrogk, Rhoreen, Leaguers


F Half-elf Craftsperson

Round 6

Still very annoyed at Sanvil, Rhoreen moves 30' in pursuit and will offer her last Glitterdust near where Dinvaya points. DC 17 Will vs. Blind.

Rhor & Lore:

HP: 38/38 + temp - 1 con
AC: 12/12/10  (+4 w/Mage Armor) +4 vs.Ranged
F+4, R+5, W+7

Open spell slots:
Left Hand: nothing
Right Hand: Wand of MM

Lighten Up: 0/1 used
Rod of Extend, lesser: 2/3 used

[ dice]1d20+5[/dice] ranged to hit;
[ dice]1d4-1[/dice] blunt damage

Phasing: The drinker gains the ability to become incorporeal for 1d4 rounds as a swift action, but takes 1 point of Con damage when he does so. Phasing can be extended as a free action by taking 1 additional point of Con damage. Coming out of phase inside a solid object is instantly fatal.

Extended Mage Armor is how 10 hours for her and Ruha, and will add 100 minutes of extended Heroism to her protections as well. False Life (5 hours) 1d10 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13 temp hp.

Skymetal Omen: The subject of this omen is jinxed with the unquantifiable nature of skymetal. When the target makes an attack or saving throw during the next round, it must roll twice and take the worse result. A DC 17 Will save negates this effect. 19/50.

Skymetal's Onus: The subject of this onus is infused with the unquantifiable nature of skymetal. When the target makes an attack or saving throw during the next round, it may roll twice and take the better result. 47/50.

She casts a very simple spell at Arturo. Daze, DC15 Will or be dazed.

”I can do it myself!!”
[ dice]1d8+1[/dice] CLW
0/50 charges left.

"zzvkgrogk!"
2d4 + 2 ⇒ (2, 4) + 2 = 8 force damage (9/50 left)

Haste 1/6: You realize that you might be the unknowing recipient of some unkind thoughts from someone very much like Rhoreen if you don’t get your ass in gear and kill the people who are annoying Rhor. You get +1 to your attacks, a bit more speed, and an extra angry attack if you do such things. You know the deal: don’t disappoint Rhor.


Human (Kellid) He/Him

Status:
HP: 57/64 AC: 21 (t14, f18) Hero Points: 1
Weapon Equipped = Falchion
Conditions = None
Chainsaw: Attack: 6/1 BAB +4 Str +1 magic (-2 PA) Damage: +6 Str +1 magic (+6 PA) Crit: 18-20x2 DR: Magic Charges: 10/10
Falchion: Attack: 6/1 BAB +4 Str +1 MW (-2 PA) Damage: +6 Str (+6 PA) Crit: 18-20x2 DR: Adamantine
Chef’s knife: Attack: 6/1 BAB +1 MW +4 Str / +2 Dex (-2 PA) Damage: +4 (+4 PA) Crit: 19-20x2 Range: 10’
Studied: () (mv/im; +2 att, dam, bluff, knowledge, perception, sense motive, survival)
Spell Like (1/1d, st, Prestidigitation cl1)
Spell Like (1 time, st, Cure Serious Wounds cl5)
- - -

Yambul tries to wade through the webs. He double moves, trying to get through the damn sticky stuff!

CMB: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (15) + 10 = 25 vs DC 16

Moved on map. Didn't get far what with the difficult terrain.


Iron Gods: Iron maps;

Will DC 17: 1d20 ⇒ 15
Rhoreen's glitter does not blind Sanvil but his exact position is revealed by the magical dust!

Yambul breaks through the web with quite an angry demeanor!

Sanvil: 21 damage, badly wounded
Blue: 42 damage, dead
Yambul: 7 damage
Round 6: Rūha, Chaance, Yambul, Zzvkgrogk, Rhoreen, Leaguers


Elf Huntress 10

Round 6

Status:

AC = 17
HP = 40/40
Weapon Equipped = Tuilindo
Condition(s) = None

Chaance keeps up as best she can, heartening to hear that Sanvil isn't quite out of reach. If she finds a direct lane once she's arrived in the group's vicinity, she takes a shot. If she needs to keep chasing, she does.

Tuilindo: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (11) + 11 = 22 for 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4 piercing, magical damage

"Surrender, Sanvil! See reason! Save yourself with what you know. Again."


Female Kasatha Monk 10 | AC 33 T 25 FF 27 | CMD 33 | HP 66/66 | F +10 R +12 W +15 (+2 vs ench); Immune disease | Init +3 | Perc +19 | Advice 11/16 SF 11/11 Ki 7/11 | Active Status: --

Far from the remaining action, Rūha waves to the townsfolk "In case Sanvil escapes and brings word to his allies, we should start moving right away. Can you help me clear this web?" She takes out a javelin and starts using it as wand to clear a path for the townies.

(clearing the square NW of Ruha this turn. I assume the townsfolk will struggle with the web otherwise)


Male Ratfolk (Ysoki) Pedigree, Laser Specialist Lvl 9 / Lvl 1 (Alchemist / Thief)

Knowing he's not going to be much comfort to the townsfolk as a Ratfolk, Zzvkgrogk keeps racing at his dizzy pace down the corridor.

Chaance wrote:
"Surrender, Sanvil! See reason! Save yourself with what you know. Again."

Oh, Chaance. He's already had his chance. He's never gonna quit!

"Save some for me!" he shouts ahead.

Huff... huff... puff...


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Iron Gods: Iron maps;

With Sanvil revealed, Chaance is able to reach at him with a well placed arrow, which is enough to stagger him on pain.

Rūha tries to organize the townsfolk to escape the web strands.

And Zzvkgrogk, keeps going forward.

Dinvaya dashes forward with her light hammer.
Light hammer: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (14) + 6 = 20
Bludgenoning/Magical damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4
The Brigh sacred weapon of building crashes on the Technic's League agent skull, and the man collapses unconscious to the ground "Ah, there we have it, the Law of the Instrument, if all you have is a hammer, everything looks like a nail!" the half-elven priestess smiles.

Combat is over!

Sanvil: 29 damage, dying, unconscious
Yambul: 7 damage

With a lot of effort and time, Rūha and the slavers finally manage to break through the webs.

Loot:

+1 chain shirt
+1 longsword
4 batteries
2x mwk studded leather
2x mwk buckler
2x dagger
cloak of resistance +1
2x backpack
black e-pick
climber’s kit
crowbar
everburning torch
grappling hook
magnifying glass
2x masterwork thieves’ tools
signal whistle
silk rope [100 ft.]
4x sunrod
3x spellbooks with varied level 1 and 2 arcane spells:
2nd—acid arrow, cat’s grace, detect thoughts, web, magic mirror, invisibility
1st—comprehend languages, corrosive touch, detect radiation, feather fall, mage armor, magic missile, magic weapon, shield, vanish


F Half-elf Craftsperson

"Nice work, Dinvaya!" Rhoreen cheers as the hammer clocks the correct time. "What should we do with him? I think we should toss him into that nasty rust mold we saw on the way in."

Rhoreen will thumb through the spellbooks, but eventually decline to make any use of them. She will take one sunrod.

"But more importantly, where is Joram?" Rhor will look for him, and interrogate the slaves about his location.


Elf Huntress 10

Chaance watches Dinvaya gavel out Sanvil, and she relaxes from the chase. "He outstayed his welcome in Torch. Instead of yielding, his first instinct was self-preservation. Sad, but unsurprising in hindsight..."

The elf commends the half-elf. "Your divine gifts made this possible. Thank you for allying with us here." Chaance turns back to gauge both Rhoreen's and Yambul's demeanor. "I'm not sure how these events are going to be reconstructed in the minds of the Technic League's wiser agents. Let's do our best to cover our presence here."

Chaance reaches down to grab at Sanvil's legs, stopping to secure one of the sets of tools from the loot pile. 1 MW Thieves' Tools, please and thank you.

"Now, we're going to drag these three to the hole? Do we also drag several of the captives to simulate their abduction?"


Female Kasatha Monk 10 | AC 33 T 25 FF 27 | CMD 33 | HP 66/66 | F +10 R +12 W +15 (+2 vs ench); Immune disease | Init +3 | Perc +19 | Advice 11/16 SF 11/11 Ki 7/11 | Active Status: --

Rūha gathers up all the townsfolk she can once her closest trio are free of the web. After Rhor's comment, she adds "A fine question regarding Joram. Is he perhaps deeper in? Odd that Sanvil ran for the surface rather than other allies deeper in, in that case."

"Lets get this group to safety and drag the bodies toward the hole several times. We can try to leave the impression that the townsfolk were taken down there as well. It will likely be a little... messy. But it seems like the best misdirection we have."

If we can't track down Joram, that suggests there's more foes and we should deal with them first before creating the misdirection.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Ratfolk (Ysoki) Pedigree, Laser Specialist Lvl 9 / Lvl 1 (Alchemist / Thief)

”Blessed be Brigh, <huff! puff!> ClockMother Dinvaya! <huff!> And that is why you are worthy and I am not!” Zzvkgrogk sputters between breaths while kicking Sanvil’s inert remains.

He stops suddenly distracted, then swipes the magnifying glass off of the loot pile. "This looks just like the one I 'lost'!" He kicks Sanvil again.

Rūha wrote:
"A fine question regarding Joram. Is he perhaps deeper in? Odd that Sanvil ran for the surface rather than other allies deeper in, in that case."

”Like Chaance said – Sanvil is a coward. The very sight of us caused his flight. He was too full of fear to react in any other way but to save his own skin. Just like last time.”

”We don’t have to pretend bind the town folk, but we probably should take them with for their protection and stash them if something untoward happens. I can scout ahead again. They probably have poor ClockFather Joram up there doing something more brainy than making scrap piles.”

"Let's dispose of them after we clear the place?"

He quaffs a mutagen and heads for the elevator to attempt some intelligence gathering, recalibrating his armor if necessary.

Stealth: 1d20 + 12 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 12 + 3 = 31


Human (Kellid) He/Him

Yambul helps himself to the remaining sunrods, just in case.

He’ll help drag the ‘Leaguers to the pit and tosses them in, doing what he can to make it look like more were dragged.
Survival: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (15) + 9 = 24 (I have a +3 when tracking, but I dunno if that applies here)

When he’s done, he’ll join Zzvkgrogk in the elevator. ”If we’re going down, we’re all going. They’ll see you in this little room when the doors open if they look - so we should all be here and ready for trouble.”

”Once we get down there, you can sneak around.”

If there is no hostility immediately upon opening the doors, Yambul will follow Zzvkgrogk, maybe 20-30’ back as he knows he’ll be noisier than the diminutive ratfolk.
Stealth: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (10) + 9 = 19


Iron Gods: Iron maps;

"Th-there was a-another group in the upper floor" one of the townsfolk comments when you ask about Joram. All of them thank you for liberating them, and they do help you carry over the dead bodies.

Dragging them out of this module and all through the desert is a tough task, but eventually you manage to do, leaving clear marks through the desert to make sure this is noticed by anyone investigating what happened here.

Once back to this level, Zzvkgrogk quaffs the mutagen and activates the elevator moving the group to the upper level where you fought Meyanda and reactivated the reactor core.

The ratfolk advances himself followed by Yambul. Zzvkgrogk follows some noises through the southern entry and waits before opening a door where he can clearly hear tinkering. Someone is clashing metal against metal at the other room.

Party buffs: water breathing 6 h 30 min
Rhoreen: mage armor 8 h
Rūha: mage armor 8 h
Zzvkgrogk: mutagen 70 min
Yambul: 7 damage

Moved map to the reactor deck


F Half-elf Craftsperson

Rhoreen pads slowly after Yambul, giving him a lead, and well behind Zzvkgrogk. She keeps to herself, she is plenty annoyed.

Who do we think is carrying the replacement holy symbol for Joram?


4 people marked this as a favorite.
Male Ratfolk (Ysoki) Pedigree, Laser Specialist Lvl 9 / Lvl 1 (Alchemist / Thief)

A long time ago (or not so long ago really) in a Torch far away (or right here actually) ClockFather Joram bestowed upon Rhoreen Calliope his very own holy symbol to give to ClockMother Dinvaya (for reasons that are yet to be revealed). While in Scrapwall, Rhoreen handed over the holy token to ClockMother Dinvaya, and (with the rest of the Zzvkith) escorted ClockMother Dinvaya back to Torch where upon the fair and just ClockMother clobbered on Sanvil Trett on the head with the holy symbol -- cleanly knocking Trett into the next world (much to the relief of the Zzvkith). Who knows? Perhaps Rhoreen Calliope will be worthy of the Hammer some day. Or not. Regardless, for the time being ClockMother Dinvaya bears ClockFather Joram's holy symbol until (hopefully) the two can be reunited.

Zzvkgrogk pulls out a concussive bomb and quietly cracks the door open to take a peek into the next room.

Stealth: 1d20 + 12 + 3 ⇒ (17) + 12 + 3 = 32


Human (Kellid) He/Him

Yambul waits quietly to see what Zzvkgrogk does when the door opens.

He's on the balls of his feet, leaning forward, ready to run to face whatever the 'League folks left guarding the place.


Female Kasatha Monk 10 | AC 33 T 25 FF 27 | CMD 33 | HP 66/66 | F +10 R +12 W +15 (+2 vs ench); Immune disease | Init +3 | Perc +19 | Advice 11/16 SF 11/11 Ki 7/11 | Active Status: --

Rūha moves forward as well, staying with Yambul while Zzvk sneaks ahead. The sounds of metal against metal seem like they could be anything from someone trying to break loose a promising component, to the machinery having been brought back to functionality to keep producing... whatever it was supposed to produce. She readies her autograpnel and EMP pistol, just in case.


Iron Gods: Iron maps;

Val remains examining one of the piles in the entrance while Dinvaya follows along the group.

Zzvkgrogk puts a grenade on his hand, then opens the door.

At the other side you find the Robotics Lab you previously investigated. Inside, you find Joram Kyte tinkering over one of the fallen robots, with all kind of tools around, apparently trying to fix the metal thing.

The old man turns to look at you, a smile drawn into his face.

There is no time for salutations though, for Izzkvitgrk raises his gun pointing at the ClockFather's head "Mind what you do with that grenade"

The ratfolk's minion, Skivvkn, is quick to look after his weapon too.

Initiative:

Chaance: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19
Rhoreen: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 = 13
Rūha: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11
Yambul: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 14
Zzvkgrogk: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4
Izzkvitgrk: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 15

Round 1: Chaance, Izzkvitgrk, Yambul, Rhoreen, Rūha, Zzvkgrogk


F Half-elf Craftsperson

Good, so it seems we're letting Dinvaya return the holy symbol if she so chooses.

Rhoreen waits to act.


Elf Huntress 10

Round 1

Status:

AC = 17
HP = 40/40
Weapon Equipped = Tuilindo
Condition(s) = None

Chaance moves into the room, her bow obviously ready in her grasp to begin its lethal work, but moving is all she does, for now.

"Easy, now. You must know that we'd come looking for the elder, had we survived our time in Scrapwall. We're here to rescue Joram. If you kill him, we'll have no reason to spare your life. If you seek to depart with Joram as your hostage, you should know we'll have to follow you. Speak your terms, and know that we'll do our best to honor them. Sanvil Trett is dead, as he forewent parlay."


Iron Gods: Iron maps;

Izzkvitgrk smile lights up when Chaance makes it into the room. Without answering her questions he says back "There is someone who is looking for you, let me introduce you" the ratman opens the door at his back with a swift hand movement over the panel "Hei Furkas! Remember that elven android I told you about? Well, she IS here!"

Extra Initiative: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10

The ratman holds his gun pointing on Joram, while the other ratman picks up his shortsword and looks from Izzkvitgrk to Chaance, to Zzvkgrogk, nervously.

Party buffs: water breathing 6 h 30 min
Rhoreen: mage armor 8 h
Rūha: mage armor 8 h
Zzvkgrogk: mutagen 70 min
Yambul: 7 damage
Round 1: Chaance, Izzkvitgrk, Yambul, Rhoreen, Rūha, Furkas, Zzvkgrogk, NPCs


Human (Kellid) He/Him

Status:
HP: 57/64 AC: 21 (t14, f18) Hero Points: 1
Weapon Equipped = Falchion
Conditions = None
Chainsaw: Attack: 6/1 BAB +4 Str +1 magic (-2 PA) Damage: +6 Str +1 magic (+6 PA) Crit: 18-20x2 DR: Magic Charges: 10/10
Falchion: Attack: 6/1 BAB +4 Str +1 MW (-2 PA) Damage: +6 Str (+6 PA) Crit: 18-20x2 DR: Adamantine
Chef’s knife: Attack: 6/1 BAB +1 MW +4 Str / +2 Dex (-2 PA) Damage: +4 (+4 PA) Crit: 19-20x2 Range: 10’
Studied: () (mv/im; +2 att, dam, bluff, knowledge, perception, sense motive, survival)
Spell Like (1/1d, st, Prestidigitation cl1)
Spell Like (1 time, st, Cure Serious Wounds cl5)
- - -

Yambul moves quickly into the room, but stops short of his quarry.

”This is your last chance. Leave that man alone, and you may yet live to see tomorrow. Shoot him, and I assure you - you will not.”

Intimidate: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (18) + 8 = 26

I moved in fairly far, though perhaps they stop me prior to that with a further threat. If so, move me back - thanks.


F Half-elf Craftsperson

Round 1

Rhor moves up (though still out of sight) and takes total defense.

Rhor & Lore:

HP: 38/38 + temp - 1 con
AC: 12/12/10  (+4 w/Mage Armor) +4 vs.Ranged
F+4, R+5, W+7

Open spell slots:
Left Hand: nothing
Right Hand: Wand of MM

Lighten Up: 0/1 used
Rod of Extend, lesser: 2/3 used

[ dice]1d20+5[/dice] ranged to hit;
[ dice]1d4-1[/dice] blunt damage

Phasing: The drinker gains the ability to become incorporeal for 1d4 rounds as a swift action, but takes 1 point of Con damage when he does so. Phasing can be extended as a free action by taking 1 additional point of Con damage. Coming out of phase inside a solid object is instantly fatal.

Extended Mage Armor is how 10 hours for her and Ruha, and will add 100 minutes of extended Heroism to her protections as well. False Life (5 hours) 1d10 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9 temp hp.

Skymetal Omen: The subject of this omen is jinxed with the unquantifiable nature of skymetal. When the target makes an attack or saving throw during the next round, it must roll twice and take the worse result. A DC 17 Will save negates this effect. 19/50.

Skymetal's Onus: The subject of this onus is infused with the unquantifiable nature of skymetal. When the target makes an attack or saving throw during the next round, it may roll twice and take the better result. 47/50.

She casts a very simple spell at Arturo. Daze, DC15 Will or be dazed.

”I can do it myself!!”
[ dice]1d8+1[/dice] CLW
0/50 charges left.

"zzvkgrogk!"
2d4 + 2 ⇒ (3, 3) + 2 = 8 force damage (9/50 left)

Haste 1/6: You realize that you might be the unknowing recipient of some unkind thoughts from someone very much like Rhoreen if you don’t get your ass in gear and kill the people who are annoying Rhor. You get +1 to your attacks, a bit more speed, and an extra angry attack if you do such things. You know the deal: don’t disappoint Rhor.


Female Kasatha Monk 10 | AC 33 T 25 FF 27 | CMD 33 | HP 66/66 | F +10 R +12 W +15 (+2 vs ench); Immune disease | Init +3 | Perc +19 | Advice 11/16 SF 11/11 Ki 7/11 | Active Status: --

Rūha moves up, not liking what she's hearing from the room ahead. Quietly but clearly, she says "Careful everyone. There should be no need for a fight, but if there is to be one, remember the layout of this place and use it to your advantage."

(Advice up, since I don't see this going any way except badly next round. +2/+2 attack/damage)

2,901 to 2,950 of 5,017 << first < prev | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / [AP] Iron Gods by GM Rutseg - Gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.