GM Doug's Fate in the Future [NostalgiaCon] (Inactive)

Game Master Doug Hahn

Slides |Macros


551 to 560 of 560 << first < prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | next > last >>
Horizon Hunters

Male NG Half-Elf Garundi Monk 5 | HP 68/68 | AC 24/25/26 (24 Currently) |F: +11, R: +13, W: +11 | Perc: +11 | Speed 35ft | Focus Points: 1/2 |Ki Strike, Perfect Strike| Active conditions: None.

Let's see if this works.

◆ Hasted Stride over to Pup #2

Shove the Pup away from the pillar

Athletics check versus the Pup's Fort DC to shove: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (13) + 13 = 26

If that succeeds, the Pup gets shoved 5 feet south and Siddhartha follows

◆ Either way, Flurry of Blows
First Attack of Flurry of Blows using Tiger Claw Strikes, including Sanctified Ground and MAP: 1d20 + 14 - 4 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 14 - 4 + 1 = 22
Slashing damage, additional 1d4 Persistent Bleed on a crit, including Sanctified Ground: 2d8 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (1, 6) + 4 + 1 = 12

Second Attack of Flurry of Blows using Tiger Claw Strikes, including Sanctified Ground: 1d20 + 14 - 8 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 14 - 8 + 1 = 8
Slashing damage, additional 1d4 Persistent Bleed on a crit, including Sanctified Ground: 2d8 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (7, 4) + 4 + 1 = 16

◆ And one last strike
Third Attack of Flurry of Blows using Tiger Claw Strikes, including Sanctified Ground: 1d20 + 14 - 8 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 14 - 8 + 1 = 25
Slashing damage, additional 1d4 Persistent Bleed on a crit, including Sanctified Ground: 2d8 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (7, 4) + 4 + 1 = 16

Fortitude save DC 20 Ripping Gaze with Sanctified Ground: 1d20 + 11 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 11 + 1 = 24
Slashing Damage Ripping Gaze: 1d8 ⇒ 4


”Seelah” | Female LG Medium Human Champion 5 | HP 78/78 | AC 23 (25 w/ Shield) | 2 hero points | F +12 R +8 W +10 | Perc +8 | Default Exploration (Defend) | Speed 20ft | Active Conditions: None

Seelah gives a grin as Siddhartha slams the pup around. "Give him hell!"

Wait I thought Siddhartha also rolled a crit save against the effect last round?


SoT (Semester 1 Year 3): Tactical Map, Handouts, Macros Arclord: Maps & Handouts, Macros

Siddartha knocks the pup back 10 feet, and nearly kills it. Sadly his second attack missed.

✶✶✶
Finish It! Round 2

Party Conditions: Sanctified Ground: +1 status to AC, attack rolls, damage rolls, and saves in Sanctified Ground. If you end your turn in a pup's gaze you must make a fort save (see conditions reference below). Ripping Gaze (Aura) All creatures ending their turn within 15' of the pup must make a DC 20 Basic fortitude save against 1d8 slashing damage. Roll the damage and the save yourself at the end of the turn in which you post.
Terrain: Pillars/walls 90º
Battlemap

──────────
BOLD IS UP!:
──────────
Maldlethu (42/51 HP)
➤ Fafrd (74/74 HP) │ Hasted
Seelah (78/78 HP) │ Immune to Aura
Feiya (29/53 HP) │ Relishing successful melee attack, Scroll in hand
➤ Ezren (45/53 HP)
Siddhartha (64/68 HP) │ Hasted
Pup 2 (-28 HP)

──────────
RECALL KNOWLEDGE:
──────────

DC 22 (Occultism) on Pup:
Pups resist mental 5, physical 5, poison 5
DC 32 (crit success), second success by another PC, or DC 24 as second check after first success:
Spoiler:
When the pup isn't next to a 90º angle it loes itss resistances

──────────
CONDITIONS & EFFECTS REFERENCE
──────────

Avert Gaze :
[One-Action] You avert your gaze from danger. You gain a +2 circumstance bonus to saves against visual abilities that require you to look at a creature or object, such as a medusa's petrifying gaze. Your gaze remains averted until the start of your next turn.

Ripping Gaze :
(aura, evocation, occult, visual) 15 feet. The pup of Tindalos’s eyes glow balefully, causing painful but bloodless wounds to rip open in the body of a creature that meets its awful gaze. When a creature ends its turn in the emanation, it takes 1d8 slashing damage (DC 20 basic Fortitude save).

Envoy's Alliance

CG Male Ulfen Human Sailor Ranger 6 | HP 74/74| AC 24 (25 w/ parry) | Fort +11; Ref +14; Will +12 | Perc: +12 (+14 to Seek my target) | Speed 25ft | Hero Points 1/3 | Active conditions:

Fafrd moves forward towards the beast. He then hunts it, as it is hunting them.

He performs a twin-takedown
+1 Striking Rapier: 1d20 + 15 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 15 + 1 = 27 piercing: 2d6 + 3 ⇒ (4, 3) + 3 = 10 deadly: 1d8 ⇒ 2
+1 Striking light hammer, flurry: 1d20 + 15 - 2 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 15 - 2 + 1 = 33 bludgeoning: 2d6 + 3 ⇒ (6, 2) + 3 = 11
32 damage with the two attacks, if that crits

And a final strike
+1 Striking light hammer, flurry: 1d20 + 15 - 4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 15 - 4 + 1 = 16 bludgeoning: 2d6 + 3 ⇒ (1, 4) + 3 = 8

If it still stands
fort: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (12) + 11 = 23
1d8 ⇒ 4

Horizon Hunters

Ezren cups his palms together and 3 small balls of black energy form. He grabs each ball and hurls it at pup #2.

Force damage: 3d4 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (2, 4, 4) + 4 + 1 = 15

Casts Magic Missile (AAA)


SoT (Semester 1 Year 3): Tactical Map, Handouts, Macros Arclord: Maps & Handouts, Macros

Fafrd flurries the pup while Ezren's missiles batter it, taking down the hound!

You can hear battle in other areas, but for now, your area is safe.

Out of combat!

--

Soon Pathfinders, bleeding from wounds similar to the ripping gaze Ezren and Siddartha experienced, rush over and slump down on the sanctified ground, grateful for the reprieve offered by Maldlethu's MAGIC!.

The Eternity Arch is beginning to overload, lashing out with electricity and sending fractures of time out. Fafrd’s fear of it shattering may come to fruition. Rosette-shaped time rifts blossom around you: moments of triumph, sadness, joy, and defeat from your past… as well as ones from the future that are hard to turn away from.

Others contain images of things places from far away… a strange city near mountains are too small and too tall; an infinite ocean; a metropolis encased inside a glass dome, spinning like a top in a black void… Art of said city on slide 1

Grand Lodge

BoomBlock || Spell Templates | Starship Roles | ◆◇↺

**HOUSE GM ANNOUNCEMENT**

“Done!” Heraxia shouts. “Get out of here before—” Heraxia’s words are cut off as she disappears completely, shuddering back into existence a few moments later with a tear-streaked face. Looking confused, she shakes her head, then eyes the vault door with determination. “Seal me inside the vault, then go!”

As the surviving Pathfinders flee through into the Maze of the Open Road, Venture-Captain Armeline and Eando Kline hurry to the vault door, dragging it shut and sealing Heraxia inside the ovoid chamber.

Pathfinders gather inside the Maze of the Open Road, bloodied but alive. As time passes, nervousness flutters through the crowd. Suddenly, Armeline and Eando tumble into the Maze, panting from exertion. “It’s done,” Eando grunts.

“Wait,” Armeline interjects. “We need to give her time to leave...” After a few minutes, Armeline steps through the portal that led to Akiton. She returns moments later, smiling. “It worked! The Maze of the Open Road is repaired. We did it!”

A cheer goes up among the Pathfinders.

“It’s time to go home.”

---------

The surviving Pathfinders travel through the Maze of the Open Road, back to Woodsedge Lodge. As medics tend the wounded and fresh food circulates among the returning heroes, Venture-Captain Armeline Jirneau takes the podium. “Congratulations, Pathfinders! Each and every one of you has performed exceptionally, showing bravery in the face of danger and teamwork throughout uncertain, desperate, and—let’s face it—downright strange events. You should be proud of yourselves.

“On behalf of myself, Heraxia, and the Pathfinder Society, thank you for your efforts. I can’t tell you what will happen with Heraxia and Felise, but your deeds here today will echo into an unknowably distant future. And as for the present, well, I’m sure everyone back at the Grand Lodge will be eager to hear the tales of what you have accomplished here today.”

That concludes the adventure! Thanks for playing, everyone, and especially all the Table GMs whose hard work made this event possible.


SoT (Semester 1 Year 3): Tactical Map, Handouts, Macros Arclord: Maps & Handouts, Macros

Back at the woodsedge lodge, Seelah notices that the barrel full of Emerald Grasshoppers is till full. Seems like most people can't use them.

Nonetheless, you are relieved that you have returned Heraxia to her time. Or so you hope. She will never forget you.

And who knows what the future holds…


1 person marked this as a favorite.
”Seelah” | Female LG Medium Human Champion 5 | HP 78/78 | AC 23 (25 w/ Shield) | 2 hero points | F +12 R +8 W +10 | Perc +8 | Default Exploration (Defend) | Speed 20ft | Active Conditions: None

Seelah chuckles to herself at the underutilized grasshoppers before turning back to the rest of her group. "May Iomedae's light and grace guide you forever more."

She joins in the festivities and partying, in appropriate moderation of course, but after all is said and done, she does sit alone staring at her pointer finger and slowly flexing it. All said and done, she really DID enjoy using that 'rocket launcher.'


”FIshhead” | Male N Small Kobold Rougue 2 | HP 22/22 | AC 18 | F +4 R +9 W +7 | Perc +7 | Default Exploration ( ?????? ) | Speed 25ft | Active Conditions: None

Feyia cuts the air with her long and sharp nails "Ha! We did it! We are the masters of time! We fixed the timelines, and repaired the maze! If that is not a reason to have a drink I don't know what is"

she takes a couple of steps then turns to her team "Are you coming or should I send you private invitations?"

551 to 560 of 560 << first < prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Doug's Fate in the Future [NostalgiaCon] All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.