GM supervillan's Carrion Hill [A Skulk in Ustalav] (Inactive)

Game Master supervillan

maps and slides


901 to 930 of 930 << first < prev | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | next > last >>
Grand Lodge

Female N Kitsune Crusader of Daikitsu 5/Primal Hunter 1 | AC 18 (16 while Enlarged+Raging), T 12, FF 16 | 41/41 hp | Fort +7, Ref +3, Will +7| Init +2 | Percep +8 | CMD 17

Well, first of all:

"Holy Fox, I'm glad that's over!" wheezes Hiiragi. "DAIKITSU!"

Channel Positive: 2d6 ⇒ (5, 6) = 11

Too many of us were too close to KO!

My Move action is probably gonna be returning to Onna and Feet. If we want to save him and not just let the room finish the job, I imagine Hiiragi's gonna be better at carrying him than Onna.

Grand Lodge

Kitsune Bard 5 / Ranger 1 | 43/43 Hp | AC 17 {T 13, FF 14} | Fort: +4 Ref: +9 Will: +4 | Init +3 | Perception +8| Bardic Performance 16/17 rounds | Reroll 1/1

So, technically it died died before my turn. Can I retcon? Instead of launching an Inspire, imagine the following...

Knowing what her fiancée is thinking, Onna speaks quietly just to her. "He deserves to die. He should be already BE dead. If we bring him in, it's only a matter of time before he tries this again, and he will. You remember the asylum? Replace it with a prison." She pauses as images of horror briefly race through her mind. "Listen, all we have to do is nothing. Just walk away. But if we save him, any life he harms, for the rest of his life is our responsibility." She takes Riigai's hand in her own. "Please. Let's just gather the boys and get out of here before this entire place collapses on top of us."

As Hiiragi calls upon her goddess for aid, Onna once again feels and hears the ring of perfect purity. Every time, it takes her back to that timeless moment standing in an infinite line. Every time, it reminds her of the beauty of her lover's soul. She knows then that Ragi cannot do as she asks. Onna's stomach churns with guilt for even suggesting it. Shame creeps over her, burning her skin. No longer able to meet Hiiragi's gaze, the bard turns away as she lets her hands fall away. Tears well up, and her voice trembles as she chokes out, "Yeah, I'll get him."

If Hiiragi is going to channel, and I can retcon, I have one round to get to Feet and grab him (assuming he is still unconscious). Then on the round she channels I can double move/drag him towards the stairs.

Liberty's Edge

LG Male Kitsune Paladin 6 (Fox Form) | Mods: Aura of Courage | Speed 20ft in Armor | Smite Evil 2/2, 2 Star Reroll 1/1 (share?) | HP 58 (-0) | AC/Tch/FF 19/12/17 | F/R/W +11/+8/+10 (+1 vs. Confusion, Immune Fear & Disease) | CMD 20 (Talisman or Teamwork Boon) | LoH: 6/6 (4d6 no Mercy, 3d6 w/ Sickened or Diseased Mercy) | +5 Diverse Training 1/1 | Init +2 | Perc: +1 (LL, +2 by Chance), SM: +5 (+2 by Chance)

Kenta smiles as the fiend falls, his first solo big bad kill. Probably. Hopefully everyone up top is still alive. Then he hears voices and breathes a sigh of relief.

”I can get out down here, meet you all on the outside. The building won’t hold long.”

Let me know if we should roll multiple rounds of saves and track movements, or go round by round, or just head out, or wait for something else.

Liberty's Edge

Tiny Male LG "Dog" UnMonk 1/Paladin 2/UnRogue 2/Swash 1 | HP 58/58 | AC 26 T 25 FF 17 (w/ Mage Armor: 30/25/21) | CMB +11, CMD 22 | F +13, R +20 (evasion), W +8 | | Init +8 | Perc +9 SM +0 | Speed 40' | | Smite 1/1 | Lay on Hands 5/5 | Stunning Fist 2/2 | Active Conditions: Mage Armor

Phidöe looks at his comrades to see if any of them need his assistance. Once (if?) he feels confident that they are managing, he scampers towards the exit. Movement speed of 40' - will double move unless needed to help drag Feet or any other survivors.

Grand Lodge

Female N Kitsune Crusader of Daikitsu 5/Primal Hunter 1 | AC 18 (16 while Enlarged+Raging), T 12, FF 16 | 41/41 hp | Fort +7, Ref +3, Will +7| Init +2 | Percep +8 | CMD 17

You may be presuming a little too much there, Onna! In Hiiragi's mind, it's "kill him now" or "squeeze him for information, then sentence him to death." ;P

Grand Lodge

Kitsune Bard 5 / Ranger 1 | 43/43 Hp | AC 17 {T 13, FF 14} | Fort: +4 Ref: +9 Will: +4 | Init +3 | Perception +8| Bardic Performance 16/17 rounds | Reroll 1/1

Yeah, but I have been in actual behind the scenes attempts to kill this guy. Like, I asked SV if a Coup de Grace on Feet would be an alignment hit. And every damaging spell I threw included Feet in the radius when possible. So yes, a bit presumptuous, but the channel got Onna to think about the ramifications of murder.

Plus, Onna considers the rest of the divine characters as morally stronger. Your little songbird figures she is willing to do whatever it takes to protect the skulking. She is less Black and White and far more shades of Grey.

Grand Lodge

Female N Kitsune Crusader of Daikitsu 5/Primal Hunter 1 | AC 18 (16 while Enlarged+Raging), T 12, FF 16 | 41/41 hp | Fort +7, Ref +3, Will +7| Init +2 | Percep +8 | CMD 17

Big valid! But just as a reminder, Kenta and Phidoe may be Lawful Good... but Hiiragi is Neutral. Not even Neutral Good, like you, just straight-up Neutral ;D If the aberration thing managed to get away from us, Hiiragi was going to shout at Onna to kill Feet ASAP.

Grand Lodge

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Kitsune Bard 5 / Ranger 1 | 43/43 Hp | AC 17 {T 13, FF 14} | Fort: +4 Ref: +9 Will: +4 | Init +3 | Perception +8| Bardic Performance 16/17 rounds | Reroll 1/1

LOL. She was trying. If it wasn't for the structure damage shenanigans, Onna was going to full on kill the guy after getting that first Inspire Courage going. I figured that gave me two rounds of Lingering Performance to Coup de Grace the guy and get back to trigger another Inspire afterwards. Stupid monster ruined that whole plan. Do you know how hard it is to get away with murder with two paladins AND your fiancé in the room? It's really hard.

Liberty's Edge

Tiny Male LG "Dog" UnMonk 1/Paladin 2/UnRogue 2/Swash 1 | HP 58/58 | AC 26 T 25 FF 17 (w/ Mage Armor: 30/25/21) | CMB +11, CMD 22 | F +13, R +20 (evasion), W +8 | | Init +8 | Perc +9 SM +0 | Speed 40' | | Smite 1/1 | Lay on Hands 5/5 | Stunning Fist 2/2 | Active Conditions: Mage Armor

"Murder? Did someone say something about murder?!?" Phidöe growls in a shocked tone. "Certainly not! This fellow must be brought to trial to face a jury of his peers." He glances at his bizarre countenance. "Or a jury of somebody anyway! It's only cricket, dontcha know?"

Grand Lodge

Female N Kitsune Crusader of Daikitsu 5/Primal Hunter 1 | AC 18 (16 while Enlarged+Raging), T 12, FF 16 | 41/41 hp | Fort +7, Ref +3, Will +7| Init +2 | Percep +8 | CMD 17

"Let's get him out of here and figure the rest out later," says the practical 'Ragi. "Hopefully the locals will agree that he ought to get his neck lengthened," she whispers to Onna.


The Waking Rune

Ok, you have a plan. I will go round by round, because there is still danger :o

Round 4 remainder

When the Horror dies Onna suffers a moral crisis - but quickly decides that she ought to go and retrieve Feet before the floor collapses underneath him.

Phidöe bounds up on to the first floor over to the door in the side of the building. He wags his little tail, waiting for someone to open the door. I think Phidöe auto-passes the acrobatics DCs.

Kenta, -38hp, sickened
Hiiragi, -27hp, sickened 8, 25' invisibility purge
Onna, -28hp, sickened 8
Feet, -18hp, 64nl
Phidöe, -3hp, sickened 8

Round 5

gm screen:
debris: 1d4 ⇒ 1who?: 1d6 ⇒ 1

A chunk of ceiling falls on Kenta...
DC15 Reflex save or take damage: 1d6 ⇒ 1

Kenta reflex, sickened: 1d20 + 7 - 2 ⇒ (3) + 7 - 2 = 8

fire damage, Kenta: 1d6 ⇒ 6

Kenta Fort DC15 vs nausea: 1d20 + 10 - 2 ⇒ (14) + 10 - 2 = 22

Hiiragi grows again to push back the leather curtain so that the light of Daikitsu touches everyone. Channel. The miko steps slowly towards the door.

Kenta makes for the nearest exit on the ground floor - the great gap in the east wall. Double move.

Kenta LoH: 3d6 ⇒ (6, 1, 6) = 13

Kenta, -21hp, sickened
Hiiragi, -16hp, sickened 7, 25' invisibility purge
Onna, -17hp, sickened 7
Feet, -7hp, 53nl
Phidöe, sickened 7

Round 6

gm screen:
debris: 1d4 ⇒ 1who?: 1d6 ⇒ 3

Reflex, Onna: 1d20 + 7 - 2 ⇒ (1) + 7 - 2 = 6
falling debris damage: 1d6 ⇒ 2

Onna gets clattered by a falling rafter.

fire damage, kenta: 1d6 ⇒ 6

Kenta escapes into the river - it's still noxious, but at least he's not burning anymore.

Hiiragi tries the door - but it's locked!

bigragi SMASH!: 1d20 + 4 - 2 ⇒ (2) + 4 - 2 = 4

Even Bigragi can't break it down.

Onna acrobatics DC5: 1d20 + 7 - 2 ⇒ (18) + 7 - 2 = 23

Although encumbered by Feet - who is still unconscious - Songbird makes it to Hiiragi's side. "Feet's got keys" she says.

Kenta, -27hp, sickened
Hiiragi, -16hp, sickened 6, 25' invisibility purge
Onna, -19hp, sickened 6
Feet, -7hp, 53nl
Phidöe, sickened 6

Round 7

gm screen:
debris: 1d4 ⇒ 1who?: 1d4 ⇒ 4

phidoe ref DC15: 1d20 + 18 - 2 ⇒ (12) + 18 - 2 = 28

Phidöe dodges falling middenstone.

Hiiragi grabs the keys and desperately tries one in the lock.

which key?:
1=front doors, 2=storeroom, 3=side door:?: 1d3 ⇒ 3
It fits! She opens the door, and the skulk escapes down an external iron staircase with Hiiragi bringing up the rear.

Round 8

With a loud CRASH! and a cloud of purple smoke and steam, the whole building comes down, burying the Carrion Hill Horror. Hiiragi falls from the stair as it collapses...

falling damage: 1d6 ⇒ 4

...but fortunately she's outside the building when it comes down.

Kenta, -27hp
Hiiragi, -20hp, sickened 4, 25' invisibility purge
Onna, -19hp, sickened 4
Feet, -7hp, 53nl
Phidöe, sickened 4

And you're out and safe! Chance helps rescue Kenta from the water.

Grand Lodge

Kitsune Bard 5 / Ranger 1 | 43/43 Hp | AC 17 {T 13, FF 14} | Fort: +4 Ref: +9 Will: +4 | Init +3 | Perception +8| Bardic Performance 16/17 rounds | Reroll 1/1

"Did everyone ...make it out?" Onna collapses, dropping Feet to the ground. She rolls on her side, trying to catch her breath while simultaneously avoiding throwing up. "We...gotta tie...this guy up." She rolls onto her back, gesturing at him. "And his mouth...gag him. And strip off...all his stuff. He's a caster...can't trust him."

Liberty's Edge

Tiny Male LG "Dog" UnMonk 1/Paladin 2/UnRogue 2/Swash 1 | HP 58/58 | AC 26 T 25 FF 17 (w/ Mage Armor: 30/25/21) | CMB +11, CMD 22 | F +13, R +20 (evasion), W +8 | | Init +8 | Perc +9 SM +0 | Speed 40' | | Smite 1/1 | Lay on Hands 5/5 | Stunning Fist 2/2 | Active Conditions: Mage Armor

Phidöe jumps upon the prone Feet's chest, snarling and ready to show him the error of his ways if he tries to wake up.

Liberty's Edge

LG Male Kitsune Paladin 6 (Fox Form) | Mods: Aura of Courage | Speed 20ft in Armor | Smite Evil 2/2, 2 Star Reroll 1/1 (share?) | HP 58 (-0) | AC/Tch/FF 19/12/17 | F/R/W +11/+8/+10 (+1 vs. Confusion, Immune Fear & Disease) | CMD 20 (Talisman or Teamwork Boon) | LoH: 6/6 (4d6 no Mercy, 3d6 w/ Sickened or Diseased Mercy) | +5 Diverse Training 1/1 | Init +2 | Perc: +1 (LL, +2 by Chance), SM: +5 (+2 by Chance)

Kenta gets to work, stripping the bad guy completely then tying him up, adding a gag. It seems odd to capture someone nude, but Onna is the boss and they don’t do this that much.

He gently removes feet from the pup and tosses him over Chance’s saddle, ”Where to?”

Grand Lodge

Female N Kitsune Crusader of Daikitsu 5/Primal Hunter 1 | AC 18 (16 while Enlarged+Raging), T 12, FF 16 | 41/41 hp | Fort +7, Ref +3, Will +7| Init +2 | Percep +8 | CMD 17

Hiiragi retches, still on her feet but doubled over despite it. "Where's Ke--? Ah, there." She points to the paladin--the more traditional of the two, anyway--as he approaches, and happily helps him bind and gag the man.

"Back to the quest-giver, I suppose," says Hiiragi.

Liberty's Edge

LG Male Kitsune Paladin 6 (Fox Form) | Mods: Aura of Courage | Speed 20ft in Armor | Smite Evil 2/2, 2 Star Reroll 1/1 (share?) | HP 58 (-0) | AC/Tch/FF 19/12/17 | F/R/W +11/+8/+10 (+1 vs. Confusion, Immune Fear & Disease) | CMD 20 (Talisman or Teamwork Boon) | LoH: 6/6 (4d6 no Mercy, 3d6 w/ Sickened or Diseased Mercy) | +5 Diverse Training 1/1 | Init +2 | Perc: +1 (LL, +2 by Chance), SM: +5 (+2 by Chance)

Kenta does relent to his own thoughts on modesty and tosses a blanket over Feet's body before guiding Chance back to the manor.


The Waking Rune

Battered, burned and bruised - except for little Phidöe who seems no worse for wear - you make your way back to Crown Manor. Wheeling storms of crows descend to the city's rooftops, cawing and screeching and cackling in a dreadful cacophony that does not let up.

Knowledge (religion) DC15:
You recall old legends of how some birds act as psychopomps - entities who conduct spirits or souls to the Great Beyond. The fact that the birds carry on for so long indicates that a powerful soul indeed has moved on, a soul that the birds were not able to carry away.

At the gates of the manor the Crow guard stops you. "Wait! Arlend Hyve, you're a wanted man!" the guard points at Onna. "Why isn't he in chains?" asks the Crow.

Grand Lodge

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Female N Kitsune Crusader of Daikitsu 5/Primal Hunter 1 | AC 18 (16 while Enlarged+Raging), T 12, FF 16 | 41/41 hp | Fort +7, Ref +3, Will +7| Init +2 | Percep +8 | CMD 17

"Didn't want to give him anything he'd enjoy," shrugs Hiiragi. "I happen to know for a fact that this one likes being bound and gagged."

Liberty's Edge

Tiny Male LG "Dog" UnMonk 1/Paladin 2/UnRogue 2/Swash 1 | HP 58/58 | AC 26 T 25 FF 17 (w/ Mage Armor: 30/25/21) | CMB +11, CMD 22 | F +13, R +20 (evasion), W +8 | | Init +8 | Perc +9 SM +0 | Speed 40' | | Smite 1/1 | Lay on Hands 5/5 | Stunning Fist 2/2 | Active Conditions: Mage Armor

Hiiragi, you just made me snarf my drink!

Grand Lodge

Female N Kitsune Crusader of Daikitsu 5/Primal Hunter 1 | AC 18 (16 while Enlarged+Raging), T 12, FF 16 | 41/41 hp | Fort +7, Ref +3, Will +7| Init +2 | Percep +8 | CMD 17

:3 Happy to be of service~

Grand Lodge

Kitsune Bard 5 / Ranger 1 | 43/43 Hp | AC 17 {T 13, FF 14} | Fort: +4 Ref: +9 Will: +4 | Init +3 | Perception +8| Bardic Performance 16/17 rounds | Reroll 1/1

Distracted by Hiiragi's words, it takes a moment for Onna to stop blushing (yet again) and realize what the guard is going on about. Oh yeah, my face. Too tired to come up with a better explanation for the guard, the bard's features return from Hyve's to her own. With a shrug Onna offers, "Sorry about that. Not Hyve. I tried to trick the other 'master' here by altering my appearance. Turns out it was not worth the effort. Careful with that one though. He's some kind of wizard or necromancer. Had zombies with him." After ensuring the guard understands the gravity of the situation, she adds, "I think we're gonna need to speak to the mayor."

I really hope that everything is settled now. I think we accounted for everything. I wish we had a chance to speak with Hyve though. Our encounter with him was so odd. He just ambushed us and ran away only to drown? It doesn't make sense.


The Waking Rune

The guard's eyes nearly pop out of his head as he witnesses Onna's transformation. He waves you through, making warding signs over his heart.

Mayor Heggry is eager to see you. "What happened? Who's that under the blankets?" he asks.

Grand Lodge

Kitsune Bard 5 / Ranger 1 | 43/43 Hp | AC 17 {T 13, FF 14} | Fort: +4 Ref: +9 Will: +4 | Init +3 | Perception +8| Bardic Performance 16/17 rounds | Reroll 1/1

Before meeting with the mayor, Onna ensures that the team looks presentable {Presdigitation all around}.

(Um...Feet is not dead, correct. Just unconscious from NL damage? I will post as if that is the case.)

The bard smiles reassuringly, "Mayor Heggry, I believe Carrion Hill and her citizens will sleep safely tonight." She allows the mayor a chance to digest that information before continuing. "Under the blanket is Rupman Myre. He's unconscious but alive. We thought it best to conceal his identity from the general public until you had the opportunity to hear what happened. The last thing your city needs is gossip and rumors flying about. Better the people learn the truth from their leader. He is still a dangerous threat, and great care should be taken to ensure he cannot endanger the lives of others as he awaits your justice."

"The middenstone plant was more dangerous than we could have imagined. The fumes alone were noxious enough to overwhelm the stoutest of men. On top of that, Myre somehow created and controlled undead servants to work and defend the facility. Making matters worse, Master Myre is an accomplished wizard in his own right. We were beset by both the dead and spells while fighting the toxic air for breath. Although there were some daunting moments, Myre and his animated slaves were defeated."

Onna sighs, releasing tension she was unaware she was holding in. "It was at that moment events became dangerously precarious. As we surmised, the horror summoned by The Five needed to consume them, body and soul, to grow stronger. It somehow possessed the ability to sense their presence. In fact, no sooner had we rendered Myre incoherent than the beast erupted through the foundation of the vat plant. We can confirm the creature was invisible, but fortunately, Hiiragi was able to dispel the effect, if only momentarily. As the monster crashed through the building seeking to consume Myre, these three before you, Kenta, Phidöe, and Hiiragi, heroically sprang into action. In a titanic battle, the trio of divine warriors were able to fell the abomination, ending the threat to the people of Carrion Hill."

"Unfortunately, the damage dealt unto the plant caused the structure to collapse. We barely managed to escape. A team of Crows should be sent to ensure that no other undead survived. Without Myre to control them, they could easliy present a threat to any innocent people living or working in the surrounding area." Onna looks over to her companions, opening the floor for any corrections to the story or gaps to be filled.


The Waking Rune

Feet survived.

"It's... over?" Mayor Heggry says. "Thank the ten thousand gods! It's hard to imagine what madness drove well-respected men to seek communion with creatures such as the Horror. Myre will spend the rest of his days in a jail cell. Perhaps we'll learn what drove him and the 'Keepers', if he has any grip on his sanity yet.

I promised you gold, and you shall receive it!" the Mayor nods to an aide, and before long a large chest of gold coins is delivered. "And if you still have any of the supplies that we gave you for your task, they are yours too now.

I will despatch a squad of Crows to investigate the remains of Myre's vats at once.

Carrion Hill is indebted to you all."

Success! You can of course continue to converse about a possible Pathfinder Lodge or anything else that takes your fancy. Wedding venues for example ;)

Liberty's Edge

LG Male Kitsune Paladin 6 (Fox Form) | Mods: Aura of Courage | Speed 20ft in Armor | Smite Evil 2/2, 2 Star Reroll 1/1 (share?) | HP 58 (-0) | AC/Tch/FF 19/12/17 | F/R/W +11/+8/+10 (+1 vs. Confusion, Immune Fear & Disease) | CMD 20 (Talisman or Teamwork Boon) | LoH: 6/6 (4d6 no Mercy, 3d6 w/ Sickened or Diseased Mercy) | +5 Diverse Training 1/1 | Init +2 | Perc: +1 (LL, +2 by Chance), SM: +5 (+2 by Chance)

Kenta nods, "Yes, this all makes total sense. Though we do not really need gold as a reward, simply helping this small village is sufficient."

He quickly continues, "But I have been told that there are expenses in this business, so we will accept it to help offset those. Thank you very much. Horse feed is expensive these days, inflation and all."

The elbows Hiiragi and leans in, "Were you not looking for a place for a wedding? This town has some nice places. Perhaps we could renovate that flooded cave? It had a nice ambiance."

Grand Lodge

Female N Kitsune Crusader of Daikitsu 5/Primal Hunter 1 | AC 18 (16 while Enlarged+Raging), T 12, FF 16 | 41/41 hp | Fort +7, Ref +3, Will +7| Init +2 | Percep +8 | CMD 17

"The one with the tentacle mushrooms? I... no thank you. I'm thinking something a little closer to home."

Grand Lodge

Kitsune Bard 5 / Ranger 1 | 43/43 Hp | AC 17 {T 13, FF 14} | Fort: +4 Ref: +9 Will: +4 | Init +3 | Perception +8| Bardic Performance 16/17 rounds | Reroll 1/1

Onna ignores Kenta's musing on possible wedding locations, and hopes the Mayor does not offer any venues. But then, when hope seems lost, Hiiragi is once again there. Hmm. 'Closer to home'. I've spent so much time on the move that I never really had a home. This is the longest I've been in the same place in a decade. But the way she says the words...it has such a sense of warmth and welcome. A feeling of rightness about it. A soft smile alights across the bard's lips. Home.

Before she allows herself to become lost in the importance of those thoughts, Onna returns to the business at hand. "Mayor, I feel that it is important to point out that while the immediate threat has ended, there are still aspects of this incident which could lead to issues in the future. Who introduced this ritual to these men? Where did they learn the language? More importantly, were others involved?"

"Now, I do not say this to start a witch hunt in your city. All evidence points to the fact that the danger had in fact been ended. As you said, thank the 10,000 gods for that. I am glad that they were able to guide The Pathfinder Society to you and your people in a time of need and darkness."

"I believe the rich history this region holds presents a fantastic opportunity for The Society. We are first and foremost an organization dedicated to uncovering knowledge. Such discoveries would be shared with the world. Imagine all that could mean to Carrion Hill. An influx of academics and possible wealthy patrons making their way here. New trading partners making their way here. And have no fear, were you to allow a lodge to be built, you could call upon us should danger ever put your citizens at risk. We can take steps to ensure that the blade which was so instrumental in our victory stays here in Carrion Hill, That way, if some threat is again summoned to plague the city, there will be a proven weapon able to rise to the defense, for generations to come."

"What say you Mayor?"

Liberty's Edge

Tiny Male LG "Dog" UnMonk 1/Paladin 2/UnRogue 2/Swash 1 | HP 58/58 | AC 26 T 25 FF 17 (w/ Mage Armor: 30/25/21) | CMB +11, CMD 22 | F +13, R +20 (evasion), W +8 | | Init +8 | Perc +9 SM +0 | Speed 40' | | Smite 1/1 | Lay on Hands 5/5 | Stunning Fist 2/2 | Active Conditions: Mage Armor

Phidöe wags his tail enthusiastically throughout Onna's explanation. "Woof, woof, woooooof!"


The Waking Rune

I could have sworn I'd written a closing post, but it must've been in my head :)

Mayor Heggry listens intently to Onna's offer.

"You have done Carrion Hill a great service" he replies "and I think I would be most foolish to turn you away when you are so capable."

"Some say the Pathfinder Society are a glorified gang of vagabonds and tomb robbers" the Mayor's dwarven aide cautions.

"They can say what they like" Mayor Heggry answers. "I say more adventurers like our friends here will be good for the city. Who knows what else lurks beneath our streets, waiting for its opportunity to strike?

Bring your fellows. There are several spots in the city that need rebuilding and would make fine places to build your lodge."

And that concludes Carrion Hill! I'll leave the thread open for a bit though.

Grand Lodge

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Female N Kitsune Crusader of Daikitsu 5/Primal Hunter 1 | AC 18 (16 while Enlarged+Raging), T 12, FF 16 | 41/41 hp | Fort +7, Ref +3, Will +7| Init +2 | Percep +8 | CMD 17

"Phew!" Hiiragi says once they're out of earshot. "It almost felt like we were there for a whole year!"

901 to 930 of 930 << first < prev | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM supervillan's Carrion Hill [A Skulk in Ustalav] All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.