Gpt-Treason's Chains 10-06 (Inactive)

Game Master VampByDay

A retirement for a prominent venture captain goes ary when questions arise as to who should be his replacement.

Google Slides


251 to 284 of 284 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | next > last >>

The Grappler dies (or at least goes down and is bleeding out.)

Yellow tries hitting where he felt the sap come from
50% miss chance, miss on a 1: 1d2 ⇒ 2
attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20
damage if hit: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10
Boor tries to Bull Rush Angela with the +2: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23
Boor manages to push Angela 5 feet back, dislodging her spear from the door frame.
"I think we're past the point of pretending to be what we're not." she says to Angela.

--Inititive--
--Bold may go--
Sothkoro
Gulthwur

Female Brawler--Bleeding out
Angela
Xiao
Dawn
Pike Lieutenant
Hayden
Pike Thugs (Blind)
-Red (Prone, surrendered)
-Yellow -5 HP (Nonlethal)
Vineas Boor

Dark Archive

Male N Human Wizard 5 | HP 37/37 12 THP | AC 16 (w/ Mage armor)T 16, FF 15 | CMB +1, CMD 14| F: +2, R: +3, W: +4 | Init: +8 | Perc: +8, SM: +4 | Speed 30 ft.| Active conditions: undead
Skills:
Know (arcana, planes) +13, Know (dungeoneering, history) +9, Know (nature) +10, Know (religion) +11, Linguistics +13, Spellcraft +14, UMD +1

Golthwur opens his eyes, after having closed them when grabbed by that awful woman. Seeing her lying on the ground bleeding, the petty, cowardly wizard makes a point of clunking her unconscious skull with his staff before surveying the scene.

Delaying

Grand Lodge

M Nagaji Skald 6 AC 23 (T14,FF21) CMD 20| HP 39/39 | F +7 R +5 W +5 | Init +2, Perc +8, Sense Motive +5 | Rage Song used (0/22), 2nd Lvl Spells used (0/4), 1st lvl Spells used (0/5)

Sothkoro keeps up his song and takes his time to get into position.

AC is 21 and I moved exactly a double move and did not draw an AoO


Vampire GM By Day wrote:

The Grappler dies (or at least goes down and is bleeding out.)

Yellow tries hitting where he felt the sap come from
[dice=50% miss chance, miss on a 1]1d2
[dice=attack]1d20+4
[dice=damage if hit]1d8+3
[dice=Boor tries to Bull Rush Angela with the +2]1d20+4
Boor manages to push Angela 5 feet back, dislodging her spear from the door frame.
"I think we're past the point of pretending to be what we're not." she says to Angela.

--Inititive--
--Bold may go--

Sothkoro
Gulthwur
Female Brawler--Bleeding out
Angela
Xiao
Dawn

Pike Lieutenant
Hayden
Pike Thugs (Blind)
-Red (Prone, surrendered)
-Yellow -5 HP (Nonlethal)
Vineas Boor

The Concordance

HP 49/49 | (Invisible, Blur) AC 17 T 12 FF 16| Saves: 6/3/5 | CMD 18 | Perception +3 | Init +2 | Female Elf | Eldritch Scion (Magus) 6 | Spells -/5/1 | GM Reroll +2 | Eldritch Pool 5/7 |

"Ow." Dawn is rather nonchalant about the fist to that face. "Okay, uh, sorry about this."

More Spell Combat to cast Shocking Grasp again. I'll take a -2 penalty to my attack to give a +2 bonus to my Concentration check.

Concentration check, DC 17: 1d20 + 8 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 8 + 2 = 23

Sap, Spell Combat, Inspire Courage vs Yellow: 1d20 + 6 + 2 - 4 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 6 + 2 - 4 + 2 = 23
Nonlethal Damage: 1d6 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 + 2 = 7
Electric Damage: 5d6 ⇒ (1, 2, 4, 4, 2) = 13

If yellow is still up, I'll attack him again. Otherwise I'll hop off the table and move 30 feet west.

Sap, Spell Combat, Inspire Courage vs Yellow: 1d20 + 6 + 2 - 4 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 6 + 2 - 4 + 2 = 20
Nonlethal Damage: 1d6 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 + 2 = 5

Silver Crusade

Xiao Junior | Male NG Halfling - usually enjoying life | Bard 5, Oracle 1 | Bardic Performance 14/21 | HP 51/51| AC 19 T 16 FF 14 | CMB -1, CMD 12 | F: +9, R: +14, W: +11 / +9 vs. fear | Init: +3 | Perc: +9, Dipl: +24, SM: +24 | Reroll 1/1 | Chaldira reroll 1/1 | Oracle 1st 4/5 | Bard 1st 6/6, 2nd 4/4 | Speed 15 ft (40 ft on riding dog), Swim 15 ft | Familiar 12/12 HP | Riding Dog HP 13/13 | Active conditions:

Xiao junior continues to encourage you and moves forward.

“Big guy go down!!“

+2 to hit and damage from inspire courage and flag bearer! Bardic performance 8/16.

Xiao junior looks at the man in yellow and casts hideous laughter.

DC 17 Will save


Dawn Verda wrote:

"Ow." Dawn is rather nonchalant about the fist to that face. "Okay, uh, sorry about this."

More Spell Combat to cast Shocking Grasp again. I'll take a -2 penalty to my attack to give a +2 bonus to my Concentration check.

[dice=Concentration check, DC 17]1d20+8+2

[dice=Sap, Spell Combat, Inspire Courage vs Yellow]1d20 + 6 +2 - 4 + 2
[dice=Nonlethal Damage]1d6 + 2 + 2
[dice=Electric Damage]5d6

If yellow is still up, I'll attack him again. Otherwise I'll hop off the table and move 30 feet west.

[dice=Sap, Spell Combat, Inspire Courage vs Yellow]1d20 + 6 +2 - 4 + 2
[dice=Nonlethal Damage]1d6 + 2 + 2

So I don't think you can move after attacking. I could be wrong (been a while since I got into the nitty-gritty of PF1 Spell combat) but I think doing spellcombat is a full round action that you have to commit to before deciding if you want to attack then move or full attack, because the full attack affects your first strike (giving it a -2, just like two weapon fighting.) I'm not trying to be a jerk here, just, my reading of the rules.

Yellow guy goes down and looks REALLY bad. Like, a hair's breath from bleeding out.
Yes, the shocking grasp itself was enough to put him to 0 HP. 2 more nonlethal damage and he would be bleeding out. I'll let Xiao change up her action

--Inititive--
--Bold may go--

Sothkoro
Gulthwur
Female Brawler--Bleeding out
Angela
Xiao

Dawn
Pike Lieutenant
Hayden
Pike Thugs (Blind)
-Red (Prone, surrendered)
-Yellow (Barely not bleeding out. 13 damage + 12 nonlethal)
Vineas Boor

The Concordance

HP 49/49 | (Invisible, Blur) AC 17 T 12 FF 16| Saves: 6/3/5 | CMD 18 | Perception +3 | Init +2 | Female Elf | Eldritch Scion (Magus) 6 | Spells -/5/1 | GM Reroll +2 | Eldritch Pool 5/7 |

Oh, right, Spell Combat is a full round action.

"So sorry! But I gotta zip." Dawn, still on top of the table, simply shuffles south to the bottom edge.

No applicable targets, so Dawn will just 5 ft step.

Silver Crusade

Xiao Junior | Male NG Halfling - usually enjoying life | Bard 5, Oracle 1 | Bardic Performance 14/21 | HP 51/51| AC 19 T 16 FF 14 | CMB -1, CMD 12 | F: +9, R: +14, W: +11 / +9 vs. fear | Init: +3 | Perc: +9, Dipl: +24, SM: +24 | Reroll 1/1 | Chaldira reroll 1/1 | Oracle 1st 4/5 | Bard 1st 6/6, 2nd 4/4 | Speed 15 ft (40 ft on riding dog), Swim 15 ft | Familiar 12/12 HP | Riding Dog HP 13/13 | Active conditions:

Xiao keeps his action.

Sovereign Court

Half Elf Divine Hunter Paladin 4 / Life Oracle 2 [HP 62/62 | AC 20/13/17 | F+10 R+7 W+11 (+2 vs. enchantment, +2 vs. death effects) | Init +3 | Perception +5, Sense Motive +7]

I think your target is dead, Xiao (or at least down).

Silver Crusade

Xiao Junior | Male NG Halfling - usually enjoying life | Bard 5, Oracle 1 | Bardic Performance 14/21 | HP 51/51| AC 19 T 16 FF 14 | CMB -1, CMD 12 | F: +9, R: +14, W: +11 / +9 vs. fear | Init: +3 | Perc: +9, Dipl: +24, SM: +24 | Reroll 1/1 | Chaldira reroll 1/1 | Oracle 1st 4/5 | Bard 1st 6/6, 2nd 4/4 | Speed 15 ft (40 ft on riding dog), Swim 15 ft | Familiar 12/12 HP | Riding Dog HP 13/13 | Active conditions:

Ahh, I thought that Dawn was not able to drop him. Then he moves around and targets Vinius.


Vineas Boor Will Save: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4

Boor starts laughing uncontrollably

--Inititive--
--Bold may go--

Sothkoro
Gulthwur
Female Brawler--Bleeding out
Angela
Xiao
Dawn
Pike Lieutenant
Hayden
Pike Thugs (Blind)
-Red (Prone, surrendered)
-Yellow (Barely not bleeding out. 13 damage + 12 nonlethal)
Vineas Boor

Dark Archive

LN Halfling Investigator Secretary 7 | HP: 29/45 | AC: 19 (T 13, FF 16) Concealed | CMB: +5, CMD: 17 | F: +6, R: +10, W: +9 (+2 vs illusion) | Init: +2 | Perc: +17+1d6, SM: +15+1d6 | Speed 30ft (20 w/ pack) | Extracts:TBD | Inspiration 4/8 | Active conditions: Displacement

Angela gives a small sputter of surprise at getting pushed back, but then gives a grin as the woman tells her to drop the pretenses.

"Oh, it's time to stop pretending. I see. I'll stop pretending to be a bumbling, incompetent fool, if you stop pretending that you aren't one!" She says this as she takes a step back and readies her spear to lash out at the woman should she stop laughing and move somewhere. As she does she makes sure to try judging the twitches, ticks and idiosyncrasies of the woman.

Readied Poke ( +1 Longspear), studied: 1d20 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 6 + 2 = 19
Piercing Damage, studied: 1d6 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 + 2 = 10


The halfling 5-foots around Sothkoro. ”Get ‘em Boor! Boor? WHY ARE YOU LAUGHING?!”. She looks sad that she doesn’t have a flanking partner in Boor.

Attack Sothkoro: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (8) + 9 = 17
damage if hit: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

--Inititive--
--Bold may go--

Sothkoro
Gulthwur
Female Brawler--Bleeding out
Angela
Xiao
Dawn
Pike Lieutenant
Hayden
Pike Thugs (1 dead, 1 surrendered, one unconscious)
-Red (Prone, surrendered)
-Yellow (Barely not bleeding out. 13 damage + 12 nonlethal)
Vineas Boor
-Laughing hysterically , 0/4 rnds

Sovereign Court

Half Elf Divine Hunter Paladin 4 / Life Oracle 2 [HP 62/62 | AC 20/13/17 | F+10 R+7 W+11 (+2 vs. enchantment, +2 vs. death effects) | Init +3 | Perception +5, Sense Motive +7]

Hayden hurries into the alley, limping as he goes. "Surrender now!"

Double Move


Boor takes a full round action to try and stop laughing.
will save: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7

She continues laughing.

--Inititive--
--Bold may go--
Sothkoro
Gulthwur

Female Brawler--Bleeding out
Angela
Xiao
Dawn

Pike Lieutenant
Hayden
Pike Thugs (1 dead, 1 surrendered, one unconscious)
-Red (Prone, surrendered)
-Yellow (Barely not bleeding out. 13 damage + 12 nonlethal)
Vineas Boor
-Laughing hysterically , 1/4 rnds

Dark Archive

LN Halfling Investigator Secretary 7 | HP: 29/45 | AC: 19 (T 13, FF 16) Concealed | CMB: +5, CMD: 17 | F: +6, R: +10, W: +9 (+2 vs illusion) | Init: +2 | Perc: +17+1d6, SM: +15+1d6 | Speed 30ft (20 w/ pack) | Extracts:TBD | Inspiration 4/8 | Active conditions: Displacement

Angela glances back at Xiao. "What joke did you use for that Hideous Laughter? She's practically rolling on the floor."

She decides that the two at the back of the alley are in a good enough position to prevent her escaping that way and instead sets herself up to be a nuisance in in case she was planning on swimming.

She then sets herself up in melee range and readies her spear in case the woman breaks out of the spells ghoulish giggles.

Readied Poke (+1 Longspear), studied: 1d20 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 6 + 2 = 11
Piercing Damage, studied: 1d6 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 + 2 = 5

If she provokes as well:

AoO Poke (+1 Longspear), studied: 1d20 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 6 + 2 = 23
Piercing Damage, studied: 1d6 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 + 2 = 5

Silver Crusade

Xiao Junior | Male NG Halfling - usually enjoying life | Bard 5, Oracle 1 | Bardic Performance 14/21 | HP 51/51| AC 19 T 16 FF 14 | CMB -1, CMD 12 | F: +9, R: +14, W: +11 / +9 vs. fear | Init: +3 | Perc: +9, Dipl: +24, SM: +24 | Reroll 1/1 | Chaldira reroll 1/1 | Oracle 1st 4/5 | Bard 1st 6/6, 2nd 4/4 | Speed 15 ft (40 ft on riding dog), Swim 15 ft | Familiar 12/12 HP | Riding Dog HP 13/13 | Active conditions:
Angela Isafira wrote:
Angela glances back at Xiao. "What joke did you use for that Hideous Laughter? She's practically rolling on the floor."

"Ha ha, to be honest I do not know! They imagine the funniest joke for themselves!"

Xiao junior continues to encourage you and moves forward.

“They are almost done!!“

+2 to hit and damage from inspire courage and flag bearer! Bardic performance 8/16.

~

Xiao junior looks at the remaining foe and casts his last hideous laughter spell.

DC 17 Will save

The Concordance

HP 49/49 | (Invisible, Blur) AC 17 T 12 FF 16| Saves: 6/3/5 | CMD 18 | Perception +3 | Init +2 | Female Elf | Eldritch Scion (Magus) 6 | Spells -/5/1 | GM Reroll +2 | Eldritch Pool 5/7 |

Dawn hops off the table and Double Moves to continue her pursuit.

She frowns as she hears raucous laughter around the corner. "I always miss the good jokes!"

Dark Archive

Male N Human Wizard 5 | HP 37/37 12 THP | AC 16 (w/ Mage armor)T 16, FF 15 | CMB +1, CMD 14| F: +2, R: +3, W: +4 | Init: +8 | Perc: +8, SM: +4 | Speed 30 ft.| Active conditions: undead
Skills:
Know (arcana, planes) +13, Know (dungeoneering, history) +9, Know (nature) +10, Know (religion) +11, Linguistics +13, Spellcraft +14, UMD +1

Seeing victory close at hand, Golthwur again has enough courage to the enter the fray. He approaches the laughing woman and readies his staff.

If the woman stops laughing and gets up:

The wizard magically propels his spear at the woman.
Ranged (quarterstaff), hand of the apprentice, inspire: 1d20 + 9 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 9 + 2 = 23
Damage (B), inspire: 1d6 - 1 + 2 ⇒ (2) - 1 + 2 = 3

Grand Lodge

M Nagaji Skald 6 AC 23 (T14,FF21) CMD 20| HP 39/39 | F +7 R +5 W +5 | Init +2, Perc +8, Sense Motive +5 | Rage Song used (0/22), 2nd Lvl Spells used (0/4), 1st lvl Spells used (0/5)

Sothkoro turns and attempts to stab the lieutenant who was trying to flank him.

+1 Trident, Inspire Courage, Inspire Rage, Power Attack: 1d20 + 7 + 2 + 1 - 1 ⇒ (17) + 7 + 2 + 1 - 1 = 26
Damage, Inspire Courage, Inspire Rage, Power Attack: 1d8 + 4 + 2 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 4 + 2 + 1 + 2 = 13


The Halfling takes a hit and fights back against Sothkoro
"Stop laughing and help me end this snake . . . thing!" she shouts.
attack: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (5) + 9 = 14
damage if hit: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

--Inititive--
--Bold may go--

Sothkoro
Gulthwur
Female Brawler--Bleeding out
Angela
Xiao
Dawn
Pike Lieutenant
-14 HP
Hayden
Pike Thugs (1 dead, 1 surrendered, one unconscious)
-Red (Prone, surrendered)
-Yellow (Barely not bleeding out. 13 damage + 12 nonlethal)
Vineas Boor
-Laughing hysterically , 1/4 rnds

Sovereign Court

Half Elf Divine Hunter Paladin 4 / Life Oracle 2 [HP 62/62 | AC 20/13/17 | F+10 R+7 W+11 (+2 vs. enchantment, +2 vs. death effects) | Init +3 | Perception +5, Sense Motive +7]

"Surrender, Boor! We know what you've been doing and you're done. No need for more bloodshed." Hayden calls out, as he approaches the Pathfinder. He tries to see past Sothkoro for a shot, but doesn't take it.

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (18) + 6 = 24

Dark Archive

LN Halfling Investigator Secretary 7 | HP: 29/45 | AC: 19 (T 13, FF 16) Concealed | CMB: +5, CMD: 17 | F: +6, R: +10, W: +9 (+2 vs illusion) | Init: +2 | Perc: +17+1d6, SM: +15+1d6 | Speed 30ft (20 w/ pack) | Extracts:TBD | Inspiration 4/8 | Active conditions: Displacement

Angela pokes her head around the corner. "I think she's laughing too hard to get back to you on that, Hayden!"


Amidst laughter, Boor raises her hand indicating surrender. The last member of the Pikes, seeing everyone else surrender, drops her (small sized) short sword and likewise surrenders.

Alright, that’s it, I’ll wrap it up when I get a chance to post something longer.

Dark Archive

LN Halfling Investigator Secretary 7 | HP: 29/45 | AC: 19 (T 13, FF 16) Concealed | CMB: +5, CMD: 17 | F: +6, R: +10, W: +9 (+2 vs illusion) | Init: +2 | Perc: +17+1d6, SM: +15+1d6 | Speed 30ft (20 w/ pack) | Extracts:TBD | Inspiration 4/8 | Active conditions: Displacement

Angela cocks an eyebrow at the sudden surrender, but moves in with a rope to make sure that the laughing woman is not just faking a parley until she can get over the humor her mind mixed up for itself.

After she gets Boor tied up, she asks the woman, "I take it you aren't going to tell us what your boss has planned next? If you are willing to testify against him, I'm pretty sure we can limit or prevent punishment..."

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 12 + 1d6 ⇒ (19) + 12 + (2) = 33


Inside the gang house you find some papers on a table. They include substantial incriminating evidence against Phlegos Dulm, such as
lists of people to bribe and businesses to harass. You think these documents are necessary for Roderus and Wulessa to prove Phlegos’s guilt. There are also receipts on the table for a variety of seemingly innocuous ingredients,

Craft-Alchemy DC 15 OR Heal DC 20:
Yeah, mixed together these are the ingredients you would need to turn Bloodleaf Residue into an ingested poison. Just like the poison that almost killed the bards.

You also find several stacks of coins in very specific amounts which correlate to payments entered into the books, pretty much proving that Dulm was paying bribes.

Borr, once she stops laughing. responds to Angela.

"You think Dulm has a PLAN? He lost all his money and is barely skating by on his wits alone trying to figure out how to stay out of jail! He doesn't pay me enough to die for him though. I know how the system works, I flip on him and I get a lighter sentence ya? Sounds good to me."

You guys get full rewards after turning everyone in and doing all the paperwork. I'll try to get the chronicle sheets out .. . . sometime.

Dark Archive

LN Halfling Investigator Secretary 7 | HP: 29/45 | AC: 19 (T 13, FF 16) Concealed | CMB: +5, CMD: 17 | F: +6, R: +10, W: +9 (+2 vs illusion) | Init: +2 | Perc: +17+1d6, SM: +15+1d6 | Speed 30ft (20 w/ pack) | Extracts:TBD | Inspiration 4/8 | Active conditions: Displacement

As long as this isn't a 1 she's got this, Craft Alchemy: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (5) + 13 = 18

Angela picks through the documents with the efficiency of a speed reader, and plucks out the receipts. After a few of them join a pile on the table, she gets a slightly worried look on her face, and the fifth one added, gets her to shake her head. "These are all ingredients for Bloodleaf Residue, a poison that acts like quite a few other ingested poisons... The same symptoms that our freedom fighting bards were stricken with."

She then goes through the rest of the papers. "They were most definitely working with Dulm, his signature is every in here, and there's a full ledger here with his name in it and quite a few coins as well."

She gives a look over at Boor and nods, "You flipping on him would be great nail in the coffin, and I personally don't have any reason to press charges... Wait, have we seen her do anything wrong, I don't think I have."

Silver Crusade

Xiao Junior | Male NG Halfling - usually enjoying life | Bard 5, Oracle 1 | Bardic Performance 14/21 | HP 51/51| AC 19 T 16 FF 14 | CMB -1, CMD 12 | F: +9, R: +14, W: +11 / +9 vs. fear | Init: +3 | Perc: +9, Dipl: +24, SM: +24 | Reroll 1/1 | Chaldira reroll 1/1 | Oracle 1st 4/5 | Bard 1st 6/6, 2nd 4/4 | Speed 15 ft (40 ft on riding dog), Swim 15 ft | Familiar 12/12 HP | Riding Dog HP 13/13 | Active conditions:

Xiao jr. is really glad that everything turned out great and that Dulm is going to pay!

When they are with Roderus, Xiao jr. says. "We all should help to bring the Venture-Captain down!!"

He is eager to help!

Sovereign Court

Half Elf Divine Hunter Paladin 4 / Life Oracle 2 [HP 62/62 | AC 20/13/17 | F+10 R+7 W+11 (+2 vs. enchantment, +2 vs. death effects) | Init +3 | Perception +5, Sense Motive +7]

"We have him on attempting poisoning, and this makes the case clear. Even if he slips the law somehow, he won't be selected as the new lodge leader, which may doom him with his debts. I think his days are done."

The Concordance

HP 49/49 | (Invisible, Blur) AC 17 T 12 FF 16| Saves: 6/3/5 | CMD 18 | Perception +3 | Init +2 | Female Elf | Eldritch Scion (Magus) 6 | Spells -/5/1 | GM Reroll +2 | Eldritch Pool 5/7 |

"Wait, what was the joke?" Dawn comes rushing in. "Ugh, I missed out, again." She turns to Xiao Jr. "We gotta trade jokes later."

She listens to Angela and Sir Hayden read off stuff. "So he did poison those bards? Man, he's in big trouble now. He's also out of money, too. I guess we know who's going to lead this lodge."

She looks at the Pikes. "Uh... sorry about your dead friends. I tried, but then they tried to get away, and... well, this sap is great at knocking people out." She turns to Xiao Jr again. "Seriously, how did you make them laugh so hard?

Silver Crusade

Xiao Junior | Male NG Halfling - usually enjoying life | Bard 5, Oracle 1 | Bardic Performance 14/21 | HP 51/51| AC 19 T 16 FF 14 | CMB -1, CMD 12 | F: +9, R: +14, W: +11 / +9 vs. fear | Init: +3 | Perc: +9, Dipl: +24, SM: +24 | Reroll 1/1 | Chaldira reroll 1/1 | Oracle 1st 4/5 | Bard 1st 6/6, 2nd 4/4 | Speed 15 ft (40 ft on riding dog), Swim 15 ft | Familiar 12/12 HP | Riding Dog HP 13/13 | Active conditions:

Xiao jr. laughs.

"You guys are all so kind! Usually, the targets of this spell do not laught that long. No idea what happened!?! I think they told themselves the funniest jokes they could imagine?!" he says to Angela and Dawn and slightly blushes.

"But you guys really have great tactics, too! I mean this lightning blade and that helpful spear are super great!"

Dark Archive

Male N Human Wizard 5 | HP 37/37 12 THP | AC 16 (w/ Mage armor)T 16, FF 15 | CMB +1, CMD 14| F: +2, R: +3, W: +4 | Init: +8 | Perc: +8, SM: +4 | Speed 30 ft.| Active conditions: undead
Skills:
Know (arcana, planes) +13, Know (dungeoneering, history) +9, Know (nature) +10, Know (religion) +11, Linguistics +13, Spellcraft +14, UMD +1
Xiao Katsu wrote:
"But you guys really have great tactics, too! I mean this lightning blade and that helpful spear are super great!"

"The mundane tactics were adequate, I suppose. But, let us not forget that the day was won by magic!" declares Golthwur, as if he himself had somehow had an impact on the outcome of the battle. A clap of thunder follows the mage's declaration.

ghost sound

Thank you all for having PCs that are so competent that Golthwur doesn't need to be!

Grand Lodge

1 person marked this as a favorite.
M Nagaji Skald 6 AC 23 (T14,FF21) CMD 20| HP 39/39 | F +7 R +5 W +5 | Init +2, Perc +8, Sense Motive +5 | Rage Song used (0/22), 2nd Lvl Spells used (0/4), 1st lvl Spells used (0/5)

Sothkoro gets his sap out.

251 to 284 of 284 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Gpt-Treason's Chains 10-06 All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.