Fell Kingdom (PF1 Kingmaker)

Game Master karlprosek

Kingdom and former adventure background
Varnhold Pass | Fort Varn
Combat map


751 to 800 of 826 << first < prev | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | next > last >>

Levn:
half-elf investigator (empiricist) 6 HPs:13/39, AC:19*|13*|16*, Fort+4, Ref+8*, Will+6 (+2 illusions, insp for +11) - Per:+13 (+3 traps) Init:+3, CMD:18 (*+2 traps)

"The drake is the only thing that might spot us, right Bas?" Levn asked. "If so, well, they aren't too bright. Kellen, maybe you could cast that mist somewhere else, approaching the dragon, and that might absorb its interest while the rest of you get in, once I have the doors open. Is that possible? But yeah, I'm thinking you all should hold back until I have the doors unlocked, unless Bas wants to come with me."

He sighed loudly, shaking his head dolefully and clasping Day's shoulder. "Sorry, bud, but yet again it's up to us mortals to cart your elven butt around."

Before Day could point out that they certainly had not been doing that, Levn rubbed his hands together and announced, "OK, so you three stay behind, and Bas and I go, or just me, and I signal to you when the doors are unlocked. Let's do it during the day, so the drakes don't have any unnecessary advantages with darkvision."


Male Koldemar Fighter 5/Master of many styles 1 HP 54/64, AC 24, T 18, FF 18; Fort 9, Ref 8, Will 5; Perception +9, initiative +6
Kellen Spirittalker wrote:
Kellen thinks a moment, I could conjure a mist around myself that could be used to give us cover? Otherwise I think its Levn sneaking up there alone to try and open those doors.

"I would go with him, just in case we need to fight. Maybe I can help with opening or at least keep watch.


Male Human Cavalier L6 | AC 23 (T10F23) CMD21 | HP: 74/74 | Saves: F8 R3 W3 | Percep +1 | Init +1 | Challenges: 1/2| Condition: Prot frm Evil +2+2 || Avalanche AC25 | HP 72/72

"I will stay here and watch. If need be, I can mount Avalanche and cover the distance to there VERY quickly." Alfric said.


I'll take Levn's previous rolls. He'll be able to open the door with a Take 20, so it will take 2 minutes/20 rounds to unlock. Bas please give me a Stealth check. Perception, too, if you want.


Male Koldemar Fighter 5/Master of many styles 1 HP 54/64, AC 24, T 18, FF 18; Fort 9, Ref 8, Will 5; Perception +9, initiative +6

Perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (17) + 9 = 26
Stealth: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (16) + 17 = 33


DM rolls:
1d20 + 11 ⇒ (12) + 11 = 23

Levn and Bas crept up to the door and Levn set to unlocking the excellent lock securing the door. It took a couple of minutes, but the snoring drake on the roof never moved. Soon enough, they had the door open and were looking in at a grand entry chamber decorated with dark gray marble.

A carpet, woven to look like burning roses, runs along the ground, ending just before a huge tapestry. The figure of a bald man in a robe, holding a staff in one hand, appeared on the tapestry, looming like a towering god over the valley below with a look of supreme confidence on his face.

That does beg the question of how the rest of the group is going to get to the door, though.


Male Koldemar Fighter 5/Master of many styles 1 HP 54/64, AC 24, T 18, FF 18; Fort 9, Ref 8, Will 5; Perception +9, initiative +6

Charge!! :D :D :D
"Go get the others. Keep them silent. I'll check the closest area here." Bas whispers to Levn.


Male Human Cavalier L6 | AC 23 (T10F23) CMD21 | HP: 74/74 | Saves: F8 R3 W3 | Percep +1 | Init +1 | Challenges: 1/2| Condition: Prot frm Evil +2+2 || Avalanche AC25 | HP 72/72

Alfric is watching for a signal to advance up to the gate from the hide.


Male Human Cavalier L6 | AC 23 (T10F23) CMD21 | HP: 74/74 | Saves: F8 R3 W3 | Percep +1 | Init +1 | Challenges: 1/2| Condition: Prot frm Evil +2+2 || Avalanche AC25 | HP 72/72

Seeing the signal to advance, Sir Alfric moves up as quickly and quietly as he can.
Stealth: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 21


Male Human (Kellid) Shaman 6. HP 49/52, AC 13, T 11, FF 12; Fort 5, Ref 4, Will 11; Perception +6, initiative +5: Active Effects: False Life 14/14, +4 Survival checks

Kellen, seeing the others step forward in the night, focuses his energy on himself, and incants a brief prayer before moving forward.

Cast Guidance

Stealth, Guidance: 1d20 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 + 1 = 6


Bas, are you going inside while Levn waits for the others to come up?

Alfric, Kellen, Day, give me a marching order. Also are you all bunched up or do you leave space in between you?


Male Human (Kellid) Shaman 6. HP 49/52, AC 13, T 11, FF 12; Fort 5, Ref 4, Will 11; Perception +6, initiative +5: Active Effects: False Life 14/14, +4 Survival checks

Kellen will give Alfric ten feet before stepping off after him, longspear in hand...


Male Human Cavalier L6 | AC 23 (T10F23) CMD21 | HP: 74/74 | Saves: F8 R3 W3 | Percep +1 | Init +1 | Challenges: 1/2| Condition: Prot frm Evil +2+2 || Avalanche AC25 | HP 72/72

Me, then Kellen, then Daymar. Ten feet space between us.


Male Koldemar Fighter 5/Master of many styles 1 HP 54/64, AC 24, T 18, FF 18; Fort 9, Ref 8, Will 5; Perception +9, initiative +6
karlprosek wrote:

Bas, are you going inside while Levn waits for the others to come up?

Yes, but not going deeper than that first room. And obviously if he notices something/someone suspicious he will wait for others. Also, trying to remain unnoticed


Basdemar wrote:
Yes, but not going deeper than that first room. And obviously if he notices something/someone suspicious he will wait for others. Also, trying to remain unnoticed

Seeing nothing dangerous from the door, Bas slipped quietly into the grand entry hall. Whoever had erected this fortress wanted to impress visitors- the ceiling was 20 feet tall and the expertly fitted black stone blocks were polished to a mirror shine. Everburning torches lit the entire space, leaving only anemic shadows to hide in as the kobold made his way inside.

Bas Perception halfway through room: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (19) + 9 = 28

From 5 feet away, the kobold's sharp eyes spotted the nearly invisible tripwire strung at ankle height between the two columns closest to the tapestry of the bald man.

Bas, Levn, and the tripwire are all marked on the map.


At the scouts' signal the stay-behind trio advanced toward the door, Kellen scuffing his feet on the rocks almost like he was doing it on purpose.

Alfric Perception, DC 10: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 1 = 17
Kellen Perception, 10' back: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14
Daymar Perception, 20' back: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (8) + 12 = 20

Concentrating on moving as stealthily as possible, at 60 feet away and 30 feet up, only the elf at the back noticed the once-sleeping drake's head come up at the noise.

DM rolls:
Perc: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (7) + 10 = 17


Male Koldemar Fighter 5/Master of many styles 1 HP 54/64, AC 24, T 18, FF 18; Fort 9, Ref 8, Will 5; Perception +9, initiative +6

Ouch!

Bas doesn't trust his clawed hands enough to sever the wire without triggering the trap whatever it is. He remains next to the door, waiting to warn others before they trigger it.

He winces at the 'stealth' of his companions, but he knows how hard it can be to keep the attention both on the ground and all around one self.


M
Daymar:
Wizard (Diviner – Foresight School) 6 HPs:33/40, AC:13/17*|13|10/14*, Fort+4, Ref+6, Will+7 (+2 vs Enchantments), Per:+12(14) Init:+10, CMD:15, Prescience: 9/9

Well, that's not a good sound...

Prescience: 1d20 ⇒ 3 That's not gonna help

Daymar froze where he stood, willing his companions to be silent, although he did not put his thoughts into words. To do so would simply have drawn the further attention of the drake above. Instead, he simply tapped himself with one of his wands, while drawing forth the rod that would let him cast spells silently. Once he had done so, the elf stood as still as he knew how, preparing to summon his magic if needed.

Use the Wand of Reduce Person on himself (14 charges remaining), and draw his Rod of Silent Spell.

Stealth Check, Reduced(+2 to Dex (18) and +4 size bonus to Stealth): 1d20 + 4 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 + 4 = 16 Apparently, the Dicebot wants us all dead. What's new?

Daymar is now Size S, Dex goes from 16 to 18, Str from 8 to 6, AC is now 15/15/11 for the next 10 rounds.


Male Human Cavalier L6 | AC 23 (T10F23) CMD21 | HP: 74/74 | Saves: F8 R3 W3 | Percep +1 | Init +1 | Challenges: 1/2| Condition: Prot frm Evil +2+2 || Avalanche AC25 | HP 72/72

Oblivious, The Green Knight continued to make his way up to the Gate.


Male Human (Kellid) Shaman 6. HP 49/52, AC 13, T 11, FF 12; Fort 5, Ref 4, Will 11; Perception +6, initiative +5: Active Effects: False Life 14/14, +4 Survival checks

Kellen, thinking he's doing a FANTASTIC job, continues forward toward the keep...


The sleeping drake launched itself off the roof toward Kellen and Daymar, though the elf at least had already noticed it was getting ready so they weren't taken fully by surprise.

Init: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (17) + 5 = 22 Yeesh. Roll init and go ahead and post if you beat that.


Basdemar wrote:
Bas doesn't trust his clawed hands enough to sever the wire without triggering the trap whatever it is. He remains next to the door, waiting to warn others before they trigger it.

Just want to make sure that you can tell on the map that you could walk around those pillars on either side to the left or right.


Male Human (Kellid) Shaman 6. HP 49/52, AC 13, T 11, FF 12; Fort 5, Ref 4, Will 11; Perception +6, initiative +5: Active Effects: False Life 14/14, +4 Survival checks

Initiative: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 5 = 20


Male Human Cavalier L6 | AC 23 (T10F23) CMD21 | HP: 74/74 | Saves: F8 R3 W3 | Percep +1 | Init +1 | Challenges: 1/2| Condition: Prot frm Evil +2+2 || Avalanche AC25 | HP 72/72

Do I notice anything? Is there a combat map?


Male Koldemar Fighter 5/Master of many styles 1 HP 54/64, AC 24, T 18, FF 18; Fort 9, Ref 8, Will 5; Perception +9, initiative +6
karlprosek wrote:


Just want to make sure that you can tell on the map that you could walk around those pillars on either side to the left or right.

Clear. I didn't want to move in before others come so they don't barge in through the trap


Sir Alfric, The Green Knight wrote:
Do I notice anything? Is there a combat map?

Alfric didn't notice the drake spotting Kellen and Daymar (it didn't spot Alfric), but the trio aren't surprised when it jumps off the roof since Daymar noticed it spotting them.

No map, we'll just assume an open, rocky area with no appreciable cover.


Male Human Cavalier L6 | AC 23 (T10F23) CMD21 | HP: 74/74 | Saves: F8 R3 W3 | Percep +1 | Init +1 | Challenges: 1/2| Condition: Prot frm Evil +2+2 || Avalanche AC25 | HP 72/72

Initiative: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5


Levn:
half-elf investigator (empiricist) 6 HPs:13/39, AC:19*|13*|16*, Fort+4, Ref+8*, Will+6 (+2 illusions, insp for +11) - Per:+13 (+3 traps) Init:+3, CMD:18 (*+2 traps)

init: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4

LMAO. "Wow, is this lock a Druchenbacher?! Look at these tumblers..." *is oblivious to everything else*


Male Koldemar Fighter 5/Master of many styles 1 HP 54/64, AC 24, T 18, FF 18; Fort 9, Ref 8, Will 5; Perception +9, initiative +6

Initiative: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 17


M
Daymar:
Wizard (Diviner – Foresight School) 6 HPs:33/40, AC:13/17*|13|10/14*, Fort+4, Ref+6, Will+7 (+2 vs Enchantments), Per:+12(14) Init:+10, CMD:15, Prescience: 9/9

Init: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (11) + 11 = 22 Normally +10, but being Small gives him that extra Dex boost... Hmm... does the tie go to the PC, or the higher Dex bonus, or the guy who has a specific class ability that speeds up his Initiative?

"Drake in the air!" Daymar's warning was terse and pitched low. Loud enough - he hoped - to get his companions' attention, without alerting anyone else who might be around.

Almost as a reflex, the elf muttered a word and sent three green-white darts of energy streaking through the sky towards the drake.

Toppling MM at the Drake
MM Dmg: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5 Trip vs CMD: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (17) + 12 = 29
MM Dmg: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5 Trip vs CMD: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (7) + 12 = 19
MM Dmg: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5 Trip vs CMD: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (14) + 12 = 26

Then Daymar cut to one side, doing his best to require the drake to have to turn sharply if it wished to follow him - and to make sure that he wasn't in a convenient line if the drake were to decide to throw fire.

So Move Action to go left 30' from where he was standing. if that's possible.


Fly check: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (3) + 8 = 11

Daymar's arcane bolts slammed unerringly into the drake as it launched, fouling the flyer's attempt to get into the air. Slam, slam, slam- one after the other smashed into the dragonkin's left wing, sending it tumbling awkwardly and painfully to the ground, half on its side and half on its back.

6d6 ⇒ (6, 3, 5, 1, 5, 5) = 25

The beast let out a bellow of surprised pain and frustration as it scrabbled at the dirt to right itself. Its serpentine neck convulsed as it belched out a ball of fire at the annoying elf.

Fire dmg: 5d6 ⇒ (5, 4, 5, 6, 2) = 22 Daymar, DC 16 Ref save for half. 20' radius and Day's 30' move on his turn means nobody else needs to roll.

I always give ties to the PC. Between 2 PCs it would go to the one with the higher Dex bonus, though now that you mention it I'd trump that with a feat or class ability that gives an Initiative bonus.

How the hell did you get 3 max rolls in a row???? Wow!

All PCs are up, with Day going after everybody else to start round 2. Drake is on the ground, let's say 50 feet away from the door and 50 feet away from Alfric, leading group 2.

Init:
Day- acted
Drake- acted, major dmg (40)
Kellen
Bas
Alfric
Levn


M
Daymar:
Wizard (Diviner – Foresight School) 6 HPs:33/40, AC:13/17*|13|10/14*, Fort+4, Ref+6, Will+7 (+2 vs Enchantments), Per:+12(14) Init:+10, CMD:15, Prescience: 9/9

Ref Save: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 7 = 11 Whelp! That's apparently the price he pays for 3 "max" damage MMs... Not sure that's a fair trade...

Daymar wasn't really a combat mage. It showed. Rather than diving out of the way of the fireball, the elf seemed fascinated with watching the path of the streak of flame. Only at the last minute did he manage to shield his eyes and face, ducking so that the blast didn't hit him directly. Still, it was close enough that his face was soot-stained by the time he recovered.

I'll post his action after I see what the rest of you guys do.


Male Human Cavalier L6 | AC 23 (T10F23) CMD21 | HP: 74/74 | Saves: F8 R3 W3 | Percep +1 | Init +1 | Challenges: 1/2| Condition: Prot frm Evil +2+2 || Avalanche AC25 | HP 72/72

The Green Knight swore aloud at the Drake's attack.
He turned and double moved towards the drake, screaming his challenge and drawing his sword along the way. Ending up 10' from the drake, just out of reach.


Male Human (Kellid) Shaman 6. HP 49/52, AC 13, T 11, FF 12; Fort 5, Ref 4, Will 11; Perception +6, initiative +5: Active Effects: False Life 14/14, +4 Survival checks

Kellen breaks toward the drake, then seeing Daymar being blasted by the fire, he sprints toward Daymar, focusing on the elf and pushing the spiritual energy around the elf, healing him.

Lifelink Hex, 5 damage to Kellen, +5 HP for Daymar.


Male Koldemar Fighter 5/Master of many styles 1 HP 54/64, AC 24, T 18, FF 18; Fort 9, Ref 8, Will 5; Perception +9, initiative +6

Bas peaks around the door as he heard the commotion and swears in draconic. He would really prefer to be stealthy, but he cannot reach the creature even with all-out running.

He tries though, running at it slashing at the mangled wing with his claws

Claw charge: 1d20 + 13 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 13 + 2 = 28 - add 2 if flanking
Claw damage: 1d4 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9 - add 2 if drake is denied it's dex bonus
Rend: 2d6 ⇒ (1, 3) = 4 - 3 stamina to boar style with a single hit


Levn:
half-elf investigator (empiricist) 6 HPs:13/39, AC:19*|13*|16*, Fort+4, Ref+8*, Will+6 (+2 illusions, insp for +11) - Per:+13 (+3 traps) Init:+3, CMD:18 (*+2 traps)

Finally aware that something had gone wrong, Levn looked back over his shoulder - and groaned.

"Time for some thrilling heroics."

Probably Levn will take a move action to get closer and draw his blade, and another to use Studied Combat. Unless it looks like a) Daymar's in more trouble and b) a smoke pellet would help, in which case he'll draw that instead. I'm not really sure where everyone is though - is there a map I'm not seeing? I only see the one with the entrance to the keep.

ETA: On second thought, just a double move, since he can't get into combat right away anyway.


M
Daymar:
Wizard (Diviner – Foresight School) 6 HPs:33/40, AC:13/17*|13|10/14*, Fort+4, Ref+6, Will+7 (+2 vs Enchantments), Per:+12(14) Init:+10, CMD:15, Prescience: 9/9

Now that help was coming - and, Daymar realized, the blast of fire hadn't actually hurt him as much as it had seemed originally - Daymar reverted back to what he did best when it came to fights. He set about making it easier for the rest of the team to neutralize the bad guy.

With a wave of his hand and a few words of power, Daymar caused a cloud of golden, glittery dust to burst into existence directly over the drake.

Then, he stepped to one side. With dignity. Not at all in a hurry.

Because I think there's still more than 30' between at least two of the party, Day is going to cast Glitterdust, rather than Haste this round. DC 18 Will save or be blinded. Because we're doing Theatre of the Mind, my mind pictures this in a way where casting the spell 10' up in the air only hits the Drake with it. :-) Then Move 30' to one side of the blast line - probably closer to Kel.


With Sir Alfric screaming practically in its face, the drake didn't even notice Bas and Levn behind it. The winged dragonkin roared right back at Alfric and galloped awkwardly toward the knight, ready to bite his head off.

Will save, DC 18: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9
Bite: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (9) + 10 = 19
Dmg, if any+Fire dmg: 2d6 + 5 + 1d6 ⇒ (4, 6) + 5 + (6) = 21

It charged through the glittering motes of Day's spell, shaking its head as it tried to clear its suddenly blind eyes. Ungainly on the ground and only guessing where its target was even at, the drake's bite didn't come close to getting through the knight's strong armor.

All PCs are up, Day starts the next round after everybody else goes.

No map, just imagine an open rocky area in front of the keep's door. The drake is on the ground 60' south of the door.

Init:
Day- acted
Drake- acted, major dmg (40), Blind 5 rds
Kellen
Bas
Alfric
Levn


Male Human Cavalier L6 | AC 23 (T10F23) CMD21 | HP: 74/74 | Saves: F8 R3 W3 | Percep +1 | Init +1 | Challenges: 1/2| Condition: Prot frm Evil +2+2 || Avalanche AC25 | HP 72/72

The Green Knight, having challenged, engaged the drake, shield up and bastard sword swinging.

bastard sword challenge attack 1: 1d20 + 11 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 11 + 2 = 16 for a possible 1d10 + 5 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 5 + 6 = 14 slashing and magic damage.

bastard sword challenge attack 2: 1d20 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 6 + 2 = 9 for a possible 1d10 + 5 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 5 + 6 = 15 slashing and magic damage.


Male Human Cavalier L6 | AC 23 (T10F23) CMD21 | HP: 74/74 | Saves: F8 R3 W3 | Percep +1 | Init +1 | Challenges: 1/2| Condition: Prot frm Evil +2+2 || Avalanche AC25 | HP 72/72

This is going to be... one of those days.


M
Daymar:
Wizard (Diviner – Foresight School) 6 HPs:33/40, AC:13/17*|13|10/14*, Fort+4, Ref+6, Will+7 (+2 vs Enchantments), Per:+12(14) Init:+10, CMD:15, Prescience: 9/9

MAN! Dicebot hate is STRONG with this one...

I'll see what the rest of you do before Day starts the next round.


Male Koldemar Fighter 5/Master of many styles 1 HP 54/64, AC 24, T 18, FF 18; Fort 9, Ref 8, Will 5; Perception +9, initiative +6

So, no damage from Bas or he was ignored?
Anyhow, the moved so either Bas gets opportunity attack or he can attack after one move action (if the drake remained within 30 from Bas...or Bas needs to charge (reuse rolls from the above?)
Can you give us relative positions in relation to the drake? Obviously, Alfric is in melee :)


Levn:
half-elf investigator (empiricist) 6 HPs:13/39, AC:19*|13*|16*, Fort+4, Ref+8*, Will+6 (+2 illusions, insp for +11) - Per:+13 (+3 traps) Init:+3, CMD:18 (*+2 traps)

If the drake is close enough that Levn could have moved, done Studied Combat, then moved and attacked this round, I'd like him to do that. Aiming to be flanking, that sounded possible?

+1 keen elven thornblade + SC + flank (crit 15-20): 1d20 + 8 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 8 + 3 + 2 = 26

dmg + SC + studied strike: 1d6 + 2 + 3 + 2d6 ⇒ (1) + 2 + 3 + (2, 2) = 10

Levn came running up to lunge into the air under the drake's wing, aiming to wound it so that the stupid thing didn't take to the sky again. Slipping in the scree, he didn't do as much damage as he'd hoped.


The two scouts closed in from behind, both of them hitting the flying creature hard while Alfric kept its attention on himself. The monster spun to face the new threats, unable to see what had caused the pain but roaring with its dying breath as it tried desperately to take at least one of the little invaders with it.

DM rolls:
Bite vs Bas: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (13) + 10 = 23
Dmg+fire: 2d6 + 5 + 1d6 ⇒ (6, 2) + 5 + (5) = 18

Tail slap vs Alfric: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10
Dmg: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3

Day can go to start the next round but virtually any amount of damage will finish the poor blind beastie off.

Bas and Levn are flanking on the drake's north side with Alfric on the south side. Levn had time to move and Study last round and move in to melee range this round.

Init:
Day-
Drake- acted, mortal dmg (61), Blind 5 rds
Kellen
Bas- acted
Alfric- acted
Levn- acted


Male Human (Kellid) Shaman 6. HP 49/52, AC 13, T 11, FF 12; Fort 5, Ref 4, Will 11; Perception +6, initiative +5: Active Effects: False Life 14/14, +4 Survival checks

Kellen assumes more of the injuries that Day had sustained, and calmly takes out a wand and taps it against his own chest, making a motion to the others to hurry up and finish the poor thing off.

CLW: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9
Lifelink - 5 dmg to Day +5 damage to Kellen


M
Daymar:
Wizard (Diviner – Foresight School) 6 HPs:33/40, AC:13/17*|13|10/14*, Fort+4, Ref+6, Will+7 (+2 vs Enchantments), Per:+12(14) Init:+10, CMD:15, Prescience: 9/9

Ray of Frost vs Touch AC: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19
Cold Damage: 1d3 ⇒ 1

As soon as the drake turned its back on him, Daymar took the opportunity to send a ray of unearthly cold streaking through the air to finish off the beast (who was clearly outclassed by Daymar and his companions).


The elf's enchantment ended the battered blind beast, dropping the drake into the dirt.

Combat over!


Male Koldemar Fighter 5/Master of many styles 1 HP 54/64, AC 24, T 18, FF 18; Fort 9, Ref 8, Will 5; Perception +9, initiative +6

"A bit obvious to leave it here. But if this fight didn't attract attention we might get lucky with the rest." Bas comments.

"At the entrance there is a trip wire. We should probably pull the beast inside, but we need to remove the trap first. We could maybe use drakes tail to trigger it from afar? Or somehow cut the wire safely?"


Levn:
half-elf investigator (empiricist) 6 HPs:13/39, AC:19*|13*|16*, Fort+4, Ref+8*, Will+6 (+2 illusions, insp for +11) - Per:+13 (+3 traps) Init:+3, CMD:18 (*+2 traps)

"They'd have to be blind and deaf to have missed this fight; if we used the drake to trigger the trap, I don't see how they could miss that. If we're going in, we'd better do it before they fortify their positions. Bas, can you disarm the trap alone? Or can we avoid it?"

Levn was trying not to look at Day with concern, but he finally gave in and asked, "You all right, buddy? Seems like roast elf wasn't on the menu after all. Looks like Kellen saved your bacon again, haha! Nice work, Kellen."

"And good work putting the drake down fast, guys. Let's go while we have some momentum. We can do some quick healing if needed while Bas deals with the trap."


Male Koldemar Fighter 5/Master of many styles 1 HP 54/64, AC 24, T 18, FF 18; Fort 9, Ref 8, Will 5; Perception +9, initiative +6

"I cannot deal with it. But we can go around. Bas responds "And for blind and deaf...the walls are thick and no one responded by now. We'll waste some time to move the drake, sure, but the next flyer coming in won't be immediately alerted."

751 to 800 of 826 << first < prev | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Fell Kingdom (PF1 Kingmaker) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.