GM Foxy's 2nd Legacy of Fire

Game Master Foxy Quickpaw

2nd Legacy of Fire Current Maps
2nd Legacy of Fire Archive Maps
Quest Log
Loot Sheet


4,351 to 4,400 of 7,580 << first < prev | 83 | 84 | 85 | 86 | 87 | 88 | 89 | 90 | 91 | 92 | 93 | next > last >>

Neutral Human (Keloshite) Male Conjurer 10 HP 48/54, AC 17/13-13-10, F+6, R+7, W+9, Init +12, Perc +15

Jafar halts his summoning as Radi drops to his knees. "I am losing my patience with this one. He retains his casting stance.


HP 133/133 AC 33 29 TAC 17 13 FF 30 26 | CMD 31 27 | F +12 R +10 W +12 (Stalward) Resist: fire 30 | HL: 13/13 B: 11/13 Ju: 4/5 ST: 4/4 L1: 5/6 L2: 4/6 L3: 0/5 L4: 3/4 L5: 1/1 | Ini: +6 | Senses: +20 |
Skills:
Acrob+9,Bluff+12,Climb+11,Diplo+20,Disguis+3,Fly+7/+12,Heal+8,Intimidate+26 ,K.arcana+5/+9,K.planes+16/+20,K.religion+9/+13,K.history+11,Linguis+10,Sen sM+21,Spelcraft+4,Stealth+6,Surviv+16/+22,Swim+12
Male Human Keleshite Inquisitor of Sarenrae 13 | GMW 12h, MV 12h

Ohrmizd keeps running and reaches for the man, grappling him "I hate having to this but you leave me no other chance"
Grapple: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (3) + 9 = 12

The run has left the Keleshite without breath though, and his grasp is weak "I need help here!"


AC 13 (18), touch 13 (17), flat-footed 11 (14) hp 106/95 F +6 R +7 W +8

At first Heshan looked over to Ohrmizd in confusion, then back to Hadi... only to see that the 'merchant' had booked it. So much for being friendly. With a sigh, he moved in range to perform a new spell on the man to slow down his movements.

Casting Slow. DC 17 or staggered and move at half speed.

"It's people like you that makes it hard to be friendly towards every person you meet."


Will?: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5
Radi is not moving even slower.


Neutral Human (Keloshite) Male Conjurer 10 HP 48/54, AC 17/13-13-10, F+6, R+7, W+9, Init +12, Perc +15

Samuel turns his back on the ludicrous scene before him walking away from the absurd. "What have I gotten myself into? These are my... Easy, Sam they are all you have. I should black tentacle the entire lot. The conjurer stops and turns back to the spectacle assuming his previous stance indicating a spell may be on its way.


M Human (M'wangi) Cleric 12 | HP: 116/116||AC 22, Touch 16, FF 18 | Init: +4 | F: +11, R: +9, W: +13, +2 vs Illusion| CMB: +11, CMD: 25| Speed 30ft| Perc: +23, SM: + 20 | Active conditions: none

Omari strides over to where Ohrmizd has his prisoner and tries to convince 'Radi' to see sense:

"Radi or whomever you are, look at me. The guy holding on to you is Ohrmizd the Inquisitor, Sarenrae's own hot needle of inquiry. Divinely empowered to find the truth. You need to tell us the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth, or else this is going to go really badly for you..."

diplomacy: 1d20 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 3 + 1 = 8
+3 trained skill +1 rank


"I asked you nothing. You came to me offering help. If you changed your mind, and think I don't deserve to be helped, move on and leave me be."

"What bad shall happen to me? What you accuse me of is not telling the truth. What is the punishment Erastil and Sarenrae would hand out for that? Tell me! If this gets bad for me then you are bigger frauds than I am!"


HP 133/133 AC 33 29 TAC 17 13 FF 30 26 | CMD 31 27 | F +12 R +10 W +12 (Stalward) Resist: fire 30 | HL: 13/13 B: 11/13 Ju: 4/5 ST: 4/4 L1: 5/6 L2: 4/6 L3: 0/5 L4: 3/4 L5: 1/1 | Ini: +6 | Senses: +20 |
Skills:
Acrob+9,Bluff+12,Climb+11,Diplo+20,Disguis+3,Fly+7/+12,Heal+8,Intimidate+26 ,K.arcana+5/+9,K.planes+16/+20,K.religion+9/+13,K.history+11,Linguis+10,Sen sM+21,Spelcraft+4,Stealth+6,Surviv+16/+22,Swim+12
Male Human Keleshite Inquisitor of Sarenrae 13 | GMW 12h, MV 12h

Very calmly Ohrmizd explains "Your contradictions and lies, which the goddess gave me to see clear as the light of day, makes it very clear you are either the one that assaulted the cart or you have set up all this scene to appear in need of assistance"

As a response for the question on Sarenrae, he answers Radi reciting part of her dogma "'From the remorseless evil, to the cruelties born in the hearts of mortals, Sarenrae's doctrines preach swift justice delivered by the scimitar's edge.'" and raises up his blade showing the pretending merchant his determination to punish him if he is not collaborative.

"Now, the Dawnflower gives second chances to those who repent. So this is your choice Radi the merchant of Osirion. You either stop answering our questions with evasive and answer truthfully instead, or you taste Sarenrae's justice" the man tilts the blade to reflect the light of the Sun towards the man's eyes "You seem the clever enough man to not fight for spurious reasons. Again, answer: Who you really are and what do you want from us?"
Intimidate: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (10) + 15 = 25
Will DC 17 using discern lies for his answers.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
AC 13 (18), touch 13 (17), flat-footed 11 (14) hp 106/95 F +6 R +7 W +8

Heshan for his part walked over towards the grappled party. "Look, I am one to forgive and forget, and so is my fellow worshiper of the Dawnflower. Buy unlike me, my inquisitor friend has a tendency of lashing out on those he deemed evil. I suggest you tell us what you're hiding from us before he does something our cleric can't heal you from."

In truth, Ohrmizd is one of the nicest men he knew, but hopefully Radi doesn't know that.

Bluff: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (14) + 10 = 24


Will: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5
Knowledge(Religion): 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 1 = 17

Radi shouts at Ohrmizd shaking in rage. "What you say makes no sense. But it is in vain to talk reason to your kind. You can't even quote your own goddess scripture right. It's 'From the remorseless evil of the undead and fiends to the cruelties born in the hearts of mortals.', but that doesn't fit your agenda as I'm no fiend, so you leave it out."

Ohrmizd:
The first part iabout making no sense is not true.
Sense Motive DC13:
The guy is s**@ting his pants for fear of dying.


HP 133/133 AC 33 29 TAC 17 13 FF 30 26 | CMD 31 27 | F +12 R +10 W +12 (Stalward) Resist: fire 30 | HL: 13/13 B: 11/13 Ju: 4/5 ST: 4/4 L1: 5/6 L2: 4/6 L3: 0/5 L4: 3/4 L5: 1/1 | Ini: +6 | Senses: +20 |
Skills:
Acrob+9,Bluff+12,Climb+11,Diplo+20,Disguis+3,Fly+7/+12,Heal+8,Intimidate+26 ,K.arcana+5/+9,K.planes+16/+20,K.religion+9/+13,K.history+11,Linguis+10,Sen sM+21,Spelcraft+4,Stealth+6,Surviv+16/+22,Swim+12
Male Human Keleshite Inquisitor of Sarenrae 13 | GMW 12h, MV 12h

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (9) + 12 = 21
"More evasive sentences is all that I hear" Ohrmizd shakes his hand in front of his nose trying to disperse the scent that is coming up from the man's pants "The Sun is a source of life and health Radi, but get too close to it and you will end blind and burning on fire" the Keleshite puts the tip of his scimitar on the man's chest.

Showing Radi it is better to answer the question, Ohrmizd repeats "Who you really are and what do you want from us?"
Intimidate: 1d20 + 25 ⇒ (12) + 25 = 37
Will DC 17 using discern lies for his answers


Figuratively, not literally. Otherwise it would be a perception roll.

"Just kill me already." Radi challenges Ohrmizd.


Current AC: 24 <> HP: 62/62 (Swiper: 31/31) <> Effects:

Roryx approaches the man also, weapon in hand - "Tie him up and bring him with us?" - he grunts at Ohrmizd - "Then we follow these tracks and take it from there?" - the half-orc adds.

"If he continues speaking, I cannot guarantee I will not bash his head in, so better gag him also"


AC 13 (18), touch 13 (17), flat-footed 11 (14) hp 106/95 F +6 R +7 W +8

"Agreed with tying and gagging him. He may yet be useful to us in the future."

He noticed where Samuel was at, so he walked over towards the wizard while the others dealt with the hostage.

"I must admit, this is new to me." He scratched the back of his head. "But if Ohrmixd thinks Radi truly is hiding something, I trust him. I don't think he will kill the man anyways."


HP 133/133 AC 33 29 TAC 17 13 FF 30 26 | CMD 31 27 | F +12 R +10 W +12 (Stalward) Resist: fire 30 | HL: 13/13 B: 11/13 Ju: 4/5 ST: 4/4 L1: 5/6 L2: 4/6 L3: 0/5 L4: 3/4 L5: 1/1 | Ini: +6 | Senses: +20 |
Skills:
Acrob+9,Bluff+12,Climb+11,Diplo+20,Disguis+3,Fly+7/+12,Heal+8,Intimidate+26 ,K.arcana+5/+9,K.planes+16/+20,K.religion+9/+13,K.history+11,Linguis+10,Sen sM+21,Spelcraft+4,Stealth+6,Surviv+16/+22,Swim+12
Male Human Keleshite Inquisitor of Sarenrae 13 | GMW 12h, MV 12h

"Kill? I never said you will be offered the mercy of death" Ohrmizd smiles and pushes a bit the tip of his scimitar starting to open a wound on the man "Who do you really are and what do you want from us?"

Intimidate: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (15) + 15 = 30

Basically using Intimidate here to apply whatever scares him enough (I do not need the details here) to make him answer the questions:
You can use Intimidate to force an opponent to act friendly toward you for 1d6 × 10 minutes with a successful check.


Current AC: 24 <> HP: 62/62 (Swiper: 31/31) <> Effects:

"Just answer and be done with this, you fool"

Intimidate (Aid): 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (19) + 7 = 26


"I am paid to find out what you're up to. By the One Source Merchant guild."


HP 133/133 AC 33 29 TAC 17 13 FF 30 26 | CMD 31 27 | F +12 R +10 W +12 (Stalward) Resist: fire 30 | HL: 13/13 B: 11/13 Ju: 4/5 ST: 4/4 L1: 5/6 L2: 4/6 L3: 0/5 L4: 3/4 L5: 1/1 | Ini: +6 | Senses: +20 |
Skills:
Acrob+9,Bluff+12,Climb+11,Diplo+20,Disguis+3,Fly+7/+12,Heal+8,Intimidate+26 ,K.arcana+5/+9,K.planes+16/+20,K.religion+9/+13,K.history+11,Linguis+10,Sen sM+21,Spelcraft+4,Stealth+6,Surviv+16/+22,Swim+12
Male Human Keleshite Inquisitor of Sarenrae 13 | GMW 12h, MV 12h

Ohrmizd does not still trust this man, he uses the eyes of the goddess to test if that was truthful.
Will DC 17 using discern lies for his answers

He gives Radi his inquisitorial stern gaze, because one is never too sure.
Sense Motive: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (12) + 12 = 24

K. local (One Source Merchant guild): 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 1 = 10
"The One Source Merchant guild?" Ohrmizd looks around to his friends, trying to see if they know more about the topic.

"You are a smart guy Radi. Keep talking" Ohrmizd loosens the tip of his scimitar but keeps it close to the man "Why does the guild have any interest on us?"


"Rumor has it you have an artifact with you."


Kitsune Game Master

Know(Local) DC10:
The One Source Merchants' Guild is one of dozens of major importer/exporter guilds in Katapesh helping to keep the mercantile machine of the huge city in constant motion


Neutral Human (Keloshite) Male Conjurer 10 HP 48/54, AC 17/13-13-10, F+6, R+7, W+9, Init +12, Perc +15

Sam chuckles as the cat herding comes to an end. His new allies impress him once again. As Radi fesses up, his entertained expression goes serious. "When you are done with him, please bind him. Take your time, there is no rush. Let's do this right. There are always options and we should discuss them without his presence." Samuel looks at Radi with an irritated expression. "Better yet, unconscious and bound."

Sam leans on his quarterstaff with no intention of action. He will just observe the pros at this point.


AC 13 (18), touch 13 (17), flat-footed 11 (14) hp 106/95 F +6 R +7 W +8

"And what interest does your guild have in such an object... if we did have it?"

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (2) + 9 = 11


Kitsune Game Master

I don't think diplomacy will work in this situation. But 11 wouldn't work in most situations.


HP 133/133 AC 33 29 TAC 17 13 FF 30 26 | CMD 31 27 | F +12 R +10 W +12 (Stalward) Resist: fire 30 | HL: 13/13 B: 11/13 Ju: 4/5 ST: 4/4 L1: 5/6 L2: 4/6 L3: 0/5 L4: 3/4 L5: 1/1 | Ini: +6 | Senses: +20 |
Skills:
Acrob+9,Bluff+12,Climb+11,Diplo+20,Disguis+3,Fly+7/+12,Heal+8,Intimidate+26 ,K.arcana+5/+9,K.planes+16/+20,K.religion+9/+13,K.history+11,Linguis+10,Sen sM+21,Spelcraft+4,Stealth+6,Surviv+16/+22,Swim+12
Male Human Keleshite Inquisitor of Sarenrae 13 | GMW 12h, MV 12h
Radi Hamdi __ wrote:
"Rumor has it you have an artifact with you."

"And you were trying to confirm rumor by lightening us from such burden, isn't it Radi?" Ohrmizd stretches his eyes, still analyzing the smallest gestures of the man.

Will DC 17 using discern lies for his answers
Sense Motive: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (4) + 12 = 16

The Keleshite listens Samuel about how to deal with the man, but remains silent, looking towards Omari and Roryx to hear their thoughts.


M Human (M'wangi) Cleric 12 | HP: 116/116||AC 22, Touch 16, FF 18 | Init: +4 | F: +11, R: +9, W: +13, +2 vs Illusion| CMB: +11, CMD: 25| Speed 30ft| Perc: +23, SM: + 20 | Active conditions: none

Omari thinks for a second and then tells Radi "Stay here, don't run. If you do, Khedron will chase you down and stamp you to death", then he commands Khedron "Keep him here", pointing at Radi. (As Khedron has an int 3, I don't think apply to him any more, so I've just been giving simple orders. Is that right, or do I need to make handle animal rolls to push Khedron?")

Gathering the other around him, Omari leads them a good distance away (while keeping line of sight on Radi), and then begins to whisper "My first concern is the source of these 'rumours'. I don't know if he knows anything more, but you're an inquisitor Ohrmizd, I suggest inquisiting. Second what does everyone know about this One Source merchant guild? I know nothing. Third, what to do with him? He confesses to being a spy - usually spies are slain..."


Neutral Human (Keloshite) Male Conjurer 10 HP 48/54, AC 17/13-13-10, F+6, R+7, W+9, Init +12, Perc +15

"I know this guild all too well. We need to discuss this in detail. I suggest in the morning when I can ensure our privacy."


HP 133/133 AC 33 29 TAC 17 13 FF 30 26 | CMD 31 27 | F +12 R +10 W +12 (Stalward) Resist: fire 30 | HL: 13/13 B: 11/13 Ju: 4/5 ST: 4/4 L1: 5/6 L2: 4/6 L3: 0/5 L4: 3/4 L5: 1/1 | Ini: +6 | Senses: +20 |
Skills:
Acrob+9,Bluff+12,Climb+11,Diplo+20,Disguis+3,Fly+7/+12,Heal+8,Intimidate+26 ,K.arcana+5/+9,K.planes+16/+20,K.religion+9/+13,K.history+11,Linguis+10,Sen sM+21,Spelcraft+4,Stealth+6,Surviv+16/+22,Swim+12
Male Human Keleshite Inquisitor of Sarenrae 13 | GMW 12h, MV 12h

"Given Father Zastoran knows about the scroll, most probably all of Kelmerane knows already about it. I am not surprised on that regard." Ohrmizd stares back inquisitive "If things have not changed since our time within the crime scene in Katapesh, the One Source Merchants' Guild is one of dozens of major importer/exporter guilds in Katapesh helping to keep the mercantile machine of the huge city in constant motion"

"As about what to do with him... he told us what we wanted to know, he deserves a chance to survive. I would sent him bound to one of our camels towards Kelmerane with a note for Garavel to hold him retained for a few weeks, so we can reach Katapesh without interference." the Keleshite coughs a couple of times "That is, if when we turn back he has not run away once more"


Neutral Human (Keloshite) Male Conjurer 10 HP 48/54, AC 17/13-13-10, F+6, R+7, W+9, Init +12, Perc +15

"I would like a small lock of his hair. Preferably without his knowledge of such. What is the travel time to the city of Kapesh?"


A bluff toll from Heshan please.

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (8) + 8 = 16


AC 13 (18), touch 13 (17), flat-footed 11 (14) hp 106/95 F +6 R +7 W +8

"In that case we have to assume his group isn't the only one who suspects. Getting in the usual way may attract some unwanted attention."

Bluff: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (13) + 10 = 23

The merchant is unable to decipher much out of Heshan's smooth nature.


HP 133/133 AC 33 29 TAC 17 13 FF 30 26 | CMD 31 27 | F +12 R +10 W +12 (Stalward) Resist: fire 30 | HL: 13/13 B: 11/13 Ju: 4/5 ST: 4/4 L1: 5/6 L2: 4/6 L3: 0/5 L4: 3/4 L5: 1/1 | Ini: +6 | Senses: +20 |
Skills:
Acrob+9,Bluff+12,Climb+11,Diplo+20,Disguis+3,Fly+7/+12,Heal+8,Intimidate+26 ,K.arcana+5/+9,K.planes+16/+20,K.religion+9/+13,K.history+11,Linguis+10,Sen sM+21,Spelcraft+4,Stealth+6,Surviv+16/+22,Swim+12
Male Human Keleshite Inquisitor of Sarenrae 13 | GMW 12h, MV 12h
Samuel Jafar wrote:
"I would like a small lock of his hair. Preferably without his knowledge of such. What is the travel time to the city of Kapesh?"

"That depends on whether we take the main road that connects Osirion to Solku, and from there to the capital, a longer but safer path with a properly maintained road" Ohrmizd points towards the south "Or if we decide to traverse through the wild and go directly to Katapesh, which means we will have to cross the Vargas Swamp in addition to the desert"

"The main road will take us a journey of around 13 to 15 days, depending on how much time we want to spend in Solku" Ohrmizd points then to the east, out of the road and into the wild desert plains "The wilderness... around 8 or 9 days I would say. There is a small town a couple of days before the swamp. El-Fatar. We could resupply there"

It is clear Ohrmizd has been walking around Katapesh lands for a time now.

Katapesh Overland map


Neutral Human (Keloshite) Male Conjurer 10 HP 48/54, AC 17/13-13-10, F+6, R+7, W+9, Init +12, Perc +15

"Thank you, Keleshite. That is very good information for my required calculations. Again, I suggest to all silence until morning. Keep the spy handy. My information and conjurations shall be revealed at that time."


Radi tries to talk Khedron out of his task of guarding him.

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (14) + 12 = 26


Current AC: 24 <> HP: 62/62 (Swiper: 31/31) <> Effects:

Roryx bounds and gags Radi securely - "Seems you will be spending the night with us"


Kitsune Game Master

Radi is put on Khedron to drag him along. As camp is set up Ohrmizd buries Radi, so only his head still looks out and keeps watch so not even his nose tries running.

Nothing else comes interrupting during the night and a new day dawns.


Neutral Human (Keloshite) Male Conjurer 10 HP 48/54, AC 17/13-13-10, F+6, R+7, W+9, Init +12, Perc +15

Samuel rises before dawn and starts a pot of coffee. He prepares his spells for the day. He then casts detect scrying and draconic ally. A medium sized red dragon is conjured. He places a blank parchment at his side. Sam begins speaking with Red, explaining his duties and expectations. Sam pours himself a cup of coffee. When everyone is awake and present he says "Help yourself to the coffee while it lasts. This is Red. He will be with us for at least the next week. His primary duty will be to take to the sky and report any possible danger back to us. As he does not require sleep and has darkvision, he will make a fine guard for us at night." Sam gently pats the glorious creature on the shoulder. "Go ahead. A few circles unless you see something."

Will continue addressing the party unless scrying is detected


NG Medium Red Dragon 2| HP: 17/17 | AC: 20 T: 12 FF: 18 | Fort: +5 | Ref: +5 | Will: +4 | Perc: +6 | Init: +2| Day idk/7

The dragon snorts in response as a billow of smoke escapes his snout. He takes to the sky heading for 1,500 feet in ever widening circles.
perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 21


Neutral Human (Keloshite) Male Conjurer 10 HP 48/54, AC 17/13-13-10, F+6, R+7, W+9, Init +12, Perc +15

"You should know that I have already cast Detect Scrying. For the next 24 hours any attempt at scrying withing 40 feet of me will be detected and I may be able to see who is doing it."

"The One Source guild is pretty bad news. They are a cover for criminals that deal in unthinkable wares. I personally have connections in the Duskwalkers guild. The Duskwalkers police and overlook all trade that takes place in the Nightstalls. This is where we should go to acquire anything we need as I will get a discount and One Source will likely avoid those areas. We would at least have allies should they start something there."

"We need a lead container as soon as possible. I recommend acquiring a secret coffer with a miniature replica than can be readily destroyed. This would safely hide the thing in the ethereal plane. Destruction of the replica would strand it there if need be. This will need to be repeated every fourteen days."

"Further, I recommend scrying on Radi and using him as a misdirection of sorts. Let him believe he has completed his goal and return to his One Source contact with misinformation. Perhaps we can let him overhear that we sold it."

"And, does it matter who has the loose lips at this point? The damage is done and our energies should be spent on other things like staying alive and making hunters the hunted. In the meantime I am prepared to create an arcane pocket in someone's garments. It will be undetecable in seven hour increments provided it does react like a portable hole being placed into a bag of holding. My selection of spells going forward will be concentrated on hiding the artifact."

"Your thoughts, please." Sam refreshes his coffee and makes himself comfortable. He is very interested in everyone's ideas about the best course of action.


HP 133/133 AC 33 29 TAC 17 13 FF 30 26 | CMD 31 27 | F +12 R +10 W +12 (Stalward) Resist: fire 30 | HL: 13/13 B: 11/13 Ju: 4/5 ST: 4/4 L1: 5/6 L2: 4/6 L3: 0/5 L4: 3/4 L5: 1/1 | Ini: +6 | Senses: +20 |
Skills:
Acrob+9,Bluff+12,Climb+11,Diplo+20,Disguis+3,Fly+7/+12,Heal+8,Intimidate+26 ,K.arcana+5/+9,K.planes+16/+20,K.religion+9/+13,K.history+11,Linguis+10,Sen sM+21,Spelcraft+4,Stealth+6,Surviv+16/+22,Swim+12
Male Human Keleshite Inquisitor of Sarenrae 13 | GMW 12h, MV 12h

Ohrmizd watches the buried man through most of the night, only a few times resting his stare by looking at the stars "Clever man Radi, you still have a chance to escape this with your skin on place. My friends want to know from whom did you hear about this artifact rumors."

Only after his friends start to wake up, Ohrmizd gives the watch to the next one and goes to sleep himself.

The next day he wakes up and drinks some water, eats some goat cheese and a piece of dried cactus. Rising his look to see a dragon going in rounds over their heads "Given how calm you are I shall assume that dragon is with us now?"

The Keleshite listens attentively and nods towards Jafar "We should be able to buy such a container at Katapesh. It is going to weight a lot if it should contain the scroll, but I think we can do it."

"We can let Radi just take the scroll to his masters" Ohrmizd smiles with guile "Could you craft a proper forgery? I am sure we can make him belief it is the actual scroll"


Neutral Human (Keloshite) Male Conjurer 10 HP 48/54, AC 17/13-13-10, F+6, R+7, W+9, Init +12, Perc +15

"His name is Red and he is our eyes in the sky. He speaks common and is telepathic. I considered the forgery and decided against that as it would immediately be known as such. I believe I could make a decent forgery as they have not seen the original. So many options."


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Neutral Human (Keloshite) Male Conjurer 10 HP 48/54, AC 17/13-13-10, F+6, R+7, W+9, Init +12, Perc +15

Samuel chuckles. "I could place explosive runes on the forgery."


M Human (M'wangi) Cleric 12 | HP: 116/116||AC 22, Touch 16, FF 18 | Init: +4 | F: +11, R: +9, W: +13, +2 vs Illusion| CMB: +11, CMD: 25| Speed 30ft| Perc: +23, SM: + 20 | Active conditions: none

"Two thoughts, Samuel. First, although I am not an expert in Arcana, for example, I had not thought of a lead container. You are proposing storing the scroll in a extraplanar space to prevent scrying using a 'arcane pocket'. We have at least 2 such spaces that are permanent in the party - two handy haversacks (and maybe more - I haven't checked equipment lists, but we found one and Omari bought one...), so you need not spend your spells on it. Second, with regards to who has loose lips, although this secret is out, it is possible that we will need to keep other secrets in the future. Thus we should try to find out who if possible, to save ourselves future trouble."

He pauses and strokes his bald pate reflexively and continues "I am skeptical of us being able to deceive or manipulate such a skilled spy as 'Radi'. Fortunately Ohrmizd could see through his lies, I did not and I am a pretty good judge of character... But you say this guild he claims to be associated with, the One Source, is criminal. As their agent, could we turn him over to the Pactmasters, or at least use the threat thereof to extract more information from him?"


Neutral Human (Keloshite) Male Conjurer 10 HP 48/54, AC 17/13-13-10, F+6, R+7, W+9, Init +12, Perc +15

"Good, good. Spells that can be spent otherwise." Samuel takes out a second parchment. He produces quill and ink. He begins writing the names of everyone in the room as well as Father Zastoran. "Who else knew of the scroll? The timing of their knowledge might be compared to travel time for Hadi."


HP 133/133 AC 33 29 TAC 17 13 FF 30 26 | CMD 31 27 | F +12 R +10 W +12 (Stalward) Resist: fire 30 | HL: 13/13 B: 11/13 Ju: 4/5 ST: 4/4 L1: 5/6 L2: 4/6 L3: 0/5 L4: 3/4 L5: 1/1 | Ini: +6 | Senses: +20 |
Skills:
Acrob+9,Bluff+12,Climb+11,Diplo+20,Disguis+3,Fly+7/+12,Heal+8,Intimidate+26 ,K.arcana+5/+9,K.planes+16/+20,K.religion+9/+13,K.history+11,Linguis+10,Sen sM+21,Spelcraft+4,Stealth+6,Surviv+16/+22,Swim+12
Male Human Keleshite Inquisitor of Sarenrae 13 | GMW 12h, MV 12h

"Garavel and Princess Almah knew about it too. Perhaps some of their guards" thinks Ohrmizd aloud, he then opens his mouth and blushes "Mmmm.... Perhaps I told Haleen while we were having drinks in the canteen too... she is a good friend of mine and I was not aware of the whole importance of the scroll when we first arrived to Kelmerane... sorry there..." the Keleshite bites his lower lip.


Neutral Human (Keloshite) Male Conjurer 10 HP 48/54, AC 17/13-13-10, F+6, R+7, W+9, Init +12, Perc +15

Samuel finishes his notations and presents the list to you. "Well, that is quite the list. I am sure it is nothing our inquisitor cannot solve. The timing of my arrival is less than pristine. I will gladly submit to anything that will clear my name."


M Human (M'wangi) Cleric 12 | HP: 116/116||AC 22, Touch 16, FF 18 | Init: +4 | F: +11, R: +9, W: +13, +2 vs Illusion| CMB: +11, CMD: 25| Speed 30ft| Perc: +23, SM: + 20 | Active conditions: none

Omari scans the list, and in a grave voice says : "One more name - Manuun. He knew about the scroll as well."


Neutral Human (Keloshite) Male Conjurer 10 HP 48/54, AC 17/13-13-10, F+6, R+7, W+9, Init +12, Perc +15

Samuel adds the name. "Ohrmizd seems quite knowledgeable of travel in these parts. I do wonder, though, if the main road is now safer for us and the rumor we carry."


1 person marked this as a favorite.
NG Medium Red Dragon 2| HP: 17/17 | AC: 20 T: 12 FF: 18 | Fort: +5 | Ref: +5 | Will: +4 | Perc: +6 | Init: +2| Day idk/7

The heat from the morning sun creates loft for the red dragon and flight becomes near effortless. Red suddenly breaks his circular pattern. He pulls his wings in tight and dive bombs toward something to the northwest. When his altitude is low enough you can no longer see him. The dragon reappears flapping its wings with something in its claws. It drops its cargo from an altitude of 500 feet not far from you. A fawn is laid out in the sand. Red lands and begins his breakfast. "Samuel, would you like some?" He looks at Radi's head poking out of the sand. "Are you sharing that one?" The dragon rips pieces off of the fawn's carcass and swallows them.


Current AC: 24 <> HP: 62/62 (Swiper: 31/31) <> Effects:

"Amazing!" - Roryx smiles at the sight of the dragon, and Swiper seems extremely curious about the creature, even if she keeps a safe distance from it.


AC 13 (18), touch 13 (17), flat-footed 11 (14) hp 106/95 F +6 R +7 W +8

"So... you know of this dragon? Heshan turned to Samuel in anticipation of his response.

4,351 to 4,400 of 7,580 << first < prev | 83 | 84 | 85 | 86 | 87 | 88 | 89 | 90 | 91 | 92 | 93 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Foxy's 2nd Legacy of Fire All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.