GM Qstor's Outpost III PFS #10-01 Oathbreakers must die (Inactive)

Game Master Qstor

maps and handouts


1 to 50 of 200 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | next > last >>
Liberty's Edge

Male Secret Identify of Qstor

discuss amongst yourselves

Grand Lodge

Female Monk 2 | HP: 19/19, Temp hp: 0/0 | AC 15 (T15, FF 11) | CMB: +2 CMD: 16 | F:+5 R:+5 W:+6* | Init +2 | Perc +2, SM +2, Cook +9, Handle Animal +4, Bluff +1, Social -1 | Acrobatics +7, Climb +7, Stealth +7, Swim +6 | Speed 20 ft. | Eternal Hope 1/1, Stunning Fist 0/1 | Prepared Agent: 1/1 | Active Conditions: None

Rosie is a sneaky little gnome who looks like a little human girl. She has brown hair done up in pig pails, pale pink eyes, and a skinny little body. She is wearing a sleeveless, short, pink dress, with stretchy yellow shorts peeking out underneath, and comfy shoes on her feet, which are pink with little white rabbits on them. She has a white backpack on, and a purse strapped around her, which has a little brown rabbit peeking out from inside it. Rosie hurries to the Pathfinder Lodge (or wherever), curious what suckers she'd be teamed up with this time.

Right before heading inside the building, Rosie cracks her knuckles. "Time to get to work!" She's a proud girl, and brave, but when she walks up to the lodge she looks nervous, weak, and scared. She looks at her toes as she walks, and crosses her arms across her tummy. She whimpers as she meets the other pathfinders, and looks around with big, scared eyes. She lets out a whimper of fright, and hurries over into the corner of the room. She sits in the corner with her back against the wall, and she pulls her rabbit up to her chest. As the others talk she watches her rabbit.

Eventually she squeaks out her name in a shy little voice. "My name is Rosie Tangletop..." She looks at her twitching little rabbit and adds, "And... this is Lily." Then she whimpers again and buries her chin in her rabbits fur. She peeks around the rabbit and watches the others with her odd, wide eyes.

Later, when Jastrokan enters:

When her brother walks in Rosie grins widely. "Oh, hey, Jastrokan!" she exclaims in a loud voice -- very different than a moment ago. "Way to wreck my acting!" she lets out a loud laugh. "Guess there's no point pretending now!"

She hops up to her feet and holds out her hand to the Pathfinders she doesn't know. "I'm Rosie. I find its best if people underestimate me. But, don't be fooled! I'm not as weak as I seem to be! Oh! And if we're out on a mission and I got back to acting like a scared little girl, then treat me like one! Got it?"

She turns back to her brother Jastrokan and pats him on the back. "Nice to see ya' pal!

Then she looks she looks at the people she doesn't know. "So? Who are you?"

Sovereign Court

| HP: 16/18, Temp hp: 0/1 | AC 14 (T13, FF 12) | CMB: +1 CMD: 11 | F:+4 R:+2 W:+4* | Init +2 | Perc +3, SM +10, Bluff +8, Diplomacy +10*, Intimidate +3 | Speed 20 ft. | Spells: 1st: 3/3 | DL: 1/1, GS: 1/1, Pr: 1/1, SpkAn: 1/1 | Eternal Hope: 1/1, Raging Song: 8/14 | Active Conditions: Controlled inspired rage (+2 Str for allies)

Jastrokan is a chipper little golden-eyed gnome with a wide, smiling face framed all around by fluffy red hair. He takes great pride in his appearance, and keeps his hair and beard will brushed. He wears a white button up shirt and two vests -- one blue (worn buttoned up) and one orange (worn open). His pants are black and around his neck is a little blue ascot. On his feet are good sturdy walking shoes. He wears a backpack that is bulging with gear, and carries a whole bunch of paint brushes sticking out of his pockets and belt. His fingers are stained by different colours of paint. On one of his arms is a wooden buckler that has been painted with a beautiful picture of a sunset and birds. He also wears a satchel, from which peeks a colourful little songbird.

While he waits for his mission to start, Jastrokan paints a picture.

"Hi, everyone! I'm Jastrokan. Jastrokan Tangletop! Adventurer Artist Extraordinaire! And this little beauty," he gestures to his fat, beautiful little songbird, "Is Sking Sking the Birdie King."

The little bird tweets a chipper tune.

"Nice to see you again, Rosie! I'm glad we get to work together!" He gestures at Rosie and explains to the others, "Rosie is my twin sister."

Grand Lodge

Female CG Sylph Alchemist(Mindchemist) 3 | HP 24/24| AC 16 T 13 FF 13 | CMB +2, CMD 15 | F: +4, R: +6, W: +2 | Init: +3 | Perc: +7, Darkvision | Speed 35ft | Bombs DC 15: 9/9 | Breezekissed: 1/1 | Active conditions: None

A sylph woman breezes in.

Oh, really. You must tell me all about it. Which on is older? Can you really feel what the other one does? And the bird, what is he king of? All birds or just little birds? Oh Rosie, we haven't forgotten you. How do people react to your little girl act. Is it trouble when you want to be taken seriously?

She peppers the gnomes with questions while waiting for the rest of the party to arrive, digging through her pack for a notebook to write in.

Sovereign Court

Male Grippli UnRogue | HP: 17/17 | AC: 17, Touch: 14, Flat-Footed: 14 | CMB: -1, CMD: 12 | F: +3, R: +7, W: +3 (Evasion)| Init: +5 | Perc: +7 (+8 vs Traps)[Darkvision 60ft]| Active Effects:

Todd steps in next. The Grippli looks like he's in his Sunday best, wearing a loose, comfortable red coat over his armor. Both have the symbol of the Sovereign Court emblazoned on the chest. His eyes dart this way and that, taking note of everything before he relaxes. "H-hi. I'm Todd," he says with an awkward wave. "I work as a thief taker, and, uh, I'm kinda good at, iunno. Some things more than others. H-hi."

Grand Lodge

Female CG Sylph Alchemist(Mindchemist) 3 | HP 24/24| AC 16 T 13 FF 13 | CMB +2, CMD 15 | F: +4, R: +6, W: +2 | Init: +3 | Perc: +7, Darkvision | Speed 35ft | Bombs DC 15: 9/9 | Breezekissed: 1/1 | Active conditions: None

Linka whirls,

what exactly does a thief take do and how? Feel free to go on and on. Any knowledge is good to know.

Sovereign Court

Male Grippli UnRogue | HP: 17/17 | AC: 17, Touch: 14, Flat-Footed: 14 | CMB: -1, CMD: 12 | F: +3, R: +7, W: +3 (Evasion)| Init: +5 | Perc: +7 (+8 vs Traps)[Darkvision 60ft]| Active Effects:

"Oh, uh," Todd started, obviously not expecting a follow up question. "If someone steals something, then, then I'm hired to... to figure out how they did it, and to find them and, and I bring them to the authorities. I guess you could also call it a bounty hunter, or a vigilante, or a detective. Iunno. I'm okay at it. I-I'm still learning."

Grand Lodge

Female Monk 2 | HP: 19/19, Temp hp: 0/0 | AC 15 (T15, FF 11) | CMB: +2 CMD: 16 | F:+5 R:+5 W:+6* | Init +2 | Perc +2, SM +2, Cook +9, Handle Animal +4, Bluff +1, Social -1 | Acrobatics +7, Climb +7, Stealth +7, Swim +6 | Speed 20 ft. | Eternal Hope 1/1, Stunning Fist 0/1 | Prepared Agent: 1/1 | Active Conditions: None

Rosie smiles at Linka. "Jastrokan. No. Very well, of course! They think I'm a scared little girl. Then they're real surprised when I punch them in the face!" Rosie giggles. "Nope! I never want to be taken seriously. Serious is boring, and boring makes gnomes old!"

She waves at Todd. "Hi, Todd! I met a woman who knew you once. Her name was Lovissa. She talked a lot."

Sovereign Court

| HP: 16/18, Temp hp: 0/1 | AC 14 (T13, FF 12) | CMB: +1 CMD: 11 | F:+4 R:+2 W:+4* | Init +2 | Perc +3, SM +10, Bluff +8, Diplomacy +10*, Intimidate +3 | Speed 20 ft. | Spells: 1st: 3/3 | DL: 1/1, GS: 1/1, Pr: 1/1, SpkAn: 1/1 | Eternal Hope: 1/1, Raging Song: 8/14 | Active Conditions: Controlled inspired rage (+2 Str for allies)

Jastrokan looks wide-eyed at the questions. ”Me. No. He’s the king of rats, actually. Not that the rats would acknowledge that. He’s a little bit odd for a bird. Always thinking outside the box. ”

He waves at Todd and Linka.

Grand Lodge

Female CG Sylph Alchemist(Mindchemist) 3 | HP 24/24| AC 16 T 13 FF 13 | CMB +2, CMD 15 | F: +4, R: +6, W: +2 | Init: +3 | Perc: +7, Darkvision | Speed 35ft | Bombs DC 15: 9/9 | Breezekissed: 1/1 | Active conditions: None

A bird, king of rats? Interesting... interesting. Wonder how that works out. Does he threaten to eat them?

Liberty's Edge

Male Secret Identify of Qstor

Steady sleet patters against the window of Dryblade House,
breaking up the Lodge’s eerie silence. Venture-Captain Istivil
Bosk emerges from his office accompanied by dwarf in a military
uniform, who pulls a flask from his coat pocket and fills two small
glasses with vodka.
“I’ve already made excuses to my superiors, and I’ll check
in myself every few hours to make sure the safe house is still
secure,” the dwarf rumbles, handing one glass to the venture captain.
“You focus on hammering out your agent’s escape route.”
“Already working on it,” Bosk replies. The two raise their
glasses in a toast.
“Then may we take this story to our graves, and drag our heels
the whole way there,” the dwarf proclaims as they each down
their vodka. The dwarf sets his glass on the table, dons a thick
wool cloak, and trudges out into the sleet.
“That was Brandur Clovesh, a sergeant in Daggermark’s
infantry,” Bosk explains, closing the door after his departed
guest. “Please excuse his brevity. He’s taking a big risk to
help me out of a dire situation, the same situation that led
me to request your aid. One of our local agents, a gnome
named Timinic, has been exploring and surveying the sewer
complexes beneath Daggermark. I made sure to
clear his activities with every official possible
so we wouldn’t draw unwanted attention
from the Assassin’s Guild or the Poisoner’s
Guild, which run the city behind the
scenes. To my knowledge we’ve stayed
in the Guilds’ good graces, but somehow
Timinic’s mission ran afoul of...” A fit of
coughing interrupts Bosk mid-sentence,
and he begins gasping and clutching
his chest. His vodka glass shatters as it
tumbles from his hand. Moments later, the
venture-captain collapses.

What do you do?

we'll act in rounds

The venture captain coughs and points to a shelf with some potion vials.

"Ah delay poison.."

Grand Lodge

Female CG Sylph Alchemist(Mindchemist) 3 | HP 24/24| AC 16 T 13 FF 13 | CMB +2, CMD 15 | F: +4, R: +6, W: +2 | Init: +3 | Perc: +7, Darkvision | Speed 35ft | Bombs DC 15: 9/9 | Breezekissed: 1/1 | Active conditions: None

Linka rushes to the shelf,

Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 19
Craft (Alchemy): 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (13) + 9 = 22

Peering around for moment she grabs the vial of Delay Poison and runs it back to the venture captain.

Quick! Go grab the dwarf.

Sovereign Court

Male Grippli UnRogue | HP: 17/17 | AC: 17, Touch: 14, Flat-Footed: 14 | CMB: -1, CMD: 12 | F: +3, R: +7, W: +3 (Evasion)| Init: +5 | Perc: +7 (+8 vs Traps)[Darkvision 60ft]| Active Effects:

Todd sprang for the door on Linka's command. "Brandur Clovesh!" The Gripli yelled as he threw open the door. "Brandur Clovesh!? He repeated, looking for the dwarf in the halls.

Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (9) + 7 = 16

Sovereign Court

| HP: 16/18, Temp hp: 0/1 | AC 14 (T13, FF 12) | CMB: +1 CMD: 11 | F:+4 R:+2 W:+4* | Init +2 | Perc +3, SM +10, Bluff +8, Diplomacy +10*, Intimidate +3 | Speed 20 ft. | Spells: 1st: 3/3 | DL: 1/1, GS: 1/1, Pr: 1/1, SpkAn: 1/1 | Eternal Hope: 1/1, Raging Song: 8/14 | Active Conditions: Controlled inspired rage (+2 Str for allies)

Jastrokan runs outside after Todd and out into the hall. He looks for the dwarf!

Perception: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 3 = 14

Grand Lodge

Female Monk 2 | HP: 19/19, Temp hp: 0/0 | AC 15 (T15, FF 11) | CMB: +2 CMD: 16 | F:+5 R:+5 W:+6* | Init +2 | Perc +2, SM +2, Cook +9, Handle Animal +4, Bluff +1, Social -1 | Acrobatics +7, Climb +7, Stealth +7, Swim +6 | Speed 20 ft. | Eternal Hope 1/1, Stunning Fist 0/1 | Prepared Agent: 1/1 | Active Conditions: None

Rosie takes the potion from Linka and spends her turn feeding it to Bosk!

Liberty's Edge

Male Secret Identify of Qstor

The venture captain coughs "Yes find Brandur Clovesh." He drinks the potion. Then foam comes from his mouth and he starts choking. "Help cough"

Todd sees the dwarf left the house and walked quickly outside in the sleet.

Todd you can do Survival?

everyone can act again

Sovereign Court

Male Grippli UnRogue | HP: 17/17 | AC: 17, Touch: 14, Flat-Footed: 14 | CMB: -1, CMD: 12 | F: +3, R: +7, W: +3 (Evasion)| Init: +5 | Perc: +7 (+8 vs Traps)[Darkvision 60ft]| Active Effects:

Survival: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 = 13

Todd exits the building and starts looking for tracks. "Brandur Clovesh!?" He continued yelling.

Grand Lodge

Female Monk 2 | HP: 19/19, Temp hp: 0/0 | AC 15 (T15, FF 11) | CMB: +2 CMD: 16 | F:+5 R:+5 W:+6* | Init +2 | Perc +2, SM +2, Cook +9, Handle Animal +4, Bluff +1, Social -1 | Acrobatics +7, Climb +7, Stealth +7, Swim +6 | Speed 20 ft. | Eternal Hope 1/1, Stunning Fist 0/1 | Prepared Agent: 1/1 | Active Conditions: None

"Well, that didn't help!" Rosie remarks as Bosk gets worse. "I'll look for something else!"

Rosie looks around to see if anything else is helpful.

Perception: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19

Sovereign Court

| HP: 16/18, Temp hp: 0/1 | AC 14 (T13, FF 12) | CMB: +1 CMD: 11 | F:+4 R:+2 W:+4* | Init +2 | Perc +3, SM +10, Bluff +8, Diplomacy +10*, Intimidate +3 | Speed 20 ft. | Spells: 1st: 3/3 | DL: 1/1, GS: 1/1, Pr: 1/1, SpkAn: 1/1 | Eternal Hope: 1/1, Raging Song: 8/14 | Active Conditions: Controlled inspired rage (+2 Str for allies)

Jastrokan can’t see the dwarf anywhere! ”Todd, do you see him?”

Jastrokan follows Todd, and looks around some more after a move action.

Perception: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 12

Grand Lodge

Female CG Sylph Alchemist(Mindchemist) 3 | HP 24/24| AC 16 T 13 FF 13 | CMB +2, CMD 15 | F: +4, R: +6, W: +2 | Init: +3 | Perc: +7, Darkvision | Speed 35ft | Bombs DC 15: 9/9 | Breezekissed: 1/1 | Active conditions: None

Ooh, which poison is it?

Heal: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

For all that Linka can recall, treating a poison escapes her in the moment.

Liberty's Edge

Male Secret Identify of Qstor

Todd is able to see where the tracks are leading and Jastrokan is able to help him by seeing the tracks as well. Both their keen eyes are able to see the tracks.

you can roll again

Linka doesn't recall much. Rosie doesn't see anything of use in the room from where she is but she does see a safe and a desk in his office.

The venture captain continues to choke.

someone looking at the venture captain can roll Craft (alchemy) or
Heal

Round 3 - the party can act again

Sovereign Court

Male Grippli UnRogue | HP: 17/17 | AC: 17, Touch: 14, Flat-Footed: 14 | CMB: -1, CMD: 12 | F: +3, R: +7, W: +3 (Evasion)| Init: +5 | Perc: +7 (+8 vs Traps)[Darkvision 60ft]| Active Effects:

Todd runs after the tracks, shouting for Brandur all the while.

Survival: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4

Ouch. Up to you, Jastrokan!

Grand Lodge

Female CG Sylph Alchemist(Mindchemist) 3 | HP 24/24| AC 16 T 13 FF 13 | CMB +2, CMD 15 | F: +4, R: +6, W: +2 | Init: +3 | Perc: +7, Darkvision | Speed 35ft | Bombs DC 15: 9/9 | Breezekissed: 1/1 | Active conditions: None

Craft (Alchemy): 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (12) + 9 = 21

The Exchange

Tiefling Slayer 3

Hey guys, a bit late to the table! But I'm here!

Rasil is a tall, muscular man... no, not quite a man... small bony spurs run along his shoulders, and his hair appears to consist of thick keratinous spines, flowing back from his brow like a porcupine. A tiefling!

He doesn't seem to be big on words, and watches events unfold with a surprisingly calm demeanor, his hands resting on the hilts of two wickedly sharp sickles on his belt.

As the venture-captain collapses, his sanguine demeanor suddenly shifts into one of intense action. He leaps towards the doorway, following Todd and Jastrokan, his eyes scanning for signs of the recently departed dwarf trail.

Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (2) + 8 = 10
Survival: 1d20 + 9 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 9 + 2 = 21

Unfortunately, following someone's trail is much harder on the hard stone streets of a city, than the deserts of his homeland.

Grand Lodge

Female Monk 2 | HP: 19/19, Temp hp: 0/0 | AC 15 (T15, FF 11) | CMB: +2 CMD: 16 | F:+5 R:+5 W:+6* | Init +2 | Perc +2, SM +2, Cook +9, Handle Animal +4, Bluff +1, Social -1 | Acrobatics +7, Climb +7, Stealth +7, Swim +6 | Speed 20 ft. | Eternal Hope 1/1, Stunning Fist 0/1 | Prepared Agent: 1/1 | Active Conditions: None

Rosie rifles through the desk!

Paerception: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21

Being super insensitive, she also asks Bosk while he's dying. "What's the combination to your safe?! If you die I'll need to look in it!"

She has no heal or anything.

Sovereign Court

| HP: 16/18, Temp hp: 0/1 | AC 14 (T13, FF 12) | CMB: +1 CMD: 11 | F:+4 R:+2 W:+4* | Init +2 | Perc +3, SM +10, Bluff +8, Diplomacy +10*, Intimidate +3 | Speed 20 ft. | Spells: 1st: 3/3 | DL: 1/1, GS: 1/1, Pr: 1/1, SpkAn: 1/1 | Eternal Hope: 1/1, Raging Song: 8/14 | Active Conditions: Controlled inspired rage (+2 Str for allies)

Jastrokan tries to follow the tracks!

Survival: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 1 = 15

Liberty's Edge

Male Secret Identify of Qstor
Linka Wind wrote:
[Dice=Craft (Alchemy)]1d20+9

Linka determines that' he's been poisoned with dark reaver powder laced with aconite root and other substances to enhance its potency, an intricate and customized recipe that is not available on the market.

you can do a Perception and craft alchemy again

Liberty's Edge

Male Secret Identify of Qstor

The venture captain continues to choke on the foam coming from his mouth.

"Ack" is all he's able to say as he continues to grab his throat.

Heal can be done untrained with a Wisdom roll, if you want

Jastrokan, Rasil and Todd follow the dwarfs tracks, they notice in the sleet and wet weather that dwarf ’s footsteps spontaneously
increased in size and spacing, as if he suddenly grew and took
on a much longer stride. The tracks eventually lead to a cottage.

Round 4 party can act

Grand Lodge

Female CG Sylph Alchemist(Mindchemist) 3 | HP 24/24| AC 16 T 13 FF 13 | CMB +2, CMD 15 | F: +4, R: +6, W: +2 | Init: +3 | Perc: +7, Darkvision | Speed 35ft | Bombs DC 15: 9/9 | Breezekissed: 1/1 | Active conditions: None

Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9

Craft (Alchemy): 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (11) + 9 = 20

Blasted custom poisons. Rosie, keep him breathing.

Sovereign Court

Male Grippli UnRogue | HP: 17/17 | AC: 17, Touch: 14, Flat-Footed: 14 | CMB: -1, CMD: 12 | F: +3, R: +7, W: +3 (Evasion)| Init: +5 | Perc: +7 (+8 vs Traps)[Darkvision 60ft]| Active Effects:

"U-uh oh. That's not good. I don't like this. I'm- I'm gunna check it out. But. We should get everyone. Yeah. Everyone." Without waiting for an answer, Todd moved up to the cottage and started peaking through windows for any clues.

Stealth: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (9) + 12 = 21

Sovereign Court

| HP: 16/18, Temp hp: 0/1 | AC 14 (T13, FF 12) | CMB: +1 CMD: 11 | F:+4 R:+2 W:+4* | Init +2 | Perc +3, SM +10, Bluff +8, Diplomacy +10*, Intimidate +3 | Speed 20 ft. | Spells: 1st: 3/3 | DL: 1/1, GS: 1/1, Pr: 1/1, SpkAn: 1/1 | Eternal Hope: 1/1, Raging Song: 8/14 | Active Conditions: Controlled inspired rage (+2 Str for allies)

"I don't want to lose him! I think we should check it out."

Jastrokan hurries around the back to see if there's any other exits the dwarf-that-grows could escape from.

Grand Lodge

Female Monk 2 | HP: 19/19, Temp hp: 0/0 | AC 15 (T15, FF 11) | CMB: +2 CMD: 16 | F:+5 R:+5 W:+6* | Init +2 | Perc +2, SM +2, Cook +9, Handle Animal +4, Bluff +1, Social -1 | Acrobatics +7, Climb +7, Stealth +7, Swim +6 | Speed 20 ft. | Eternal Hope 1/1, Stunning Fist 0/1 | Prepared Agent: 1/1 | Active Conditions: None

Heal: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18

Rosie tries to help Bosk!

Liberty's Edge

Male Secret Identify of Qstor

Bosk coughs "Thank you Roise." He gives her the safe combination.

Great! He lives another round

Jastrokan and the grippli see that there isn't a back entrance to the house.

Linka knows that there's a a residue separate from
the poison on the shards of the vodka glass Bosk used for
his toast. The residue has a waxy aroma similar to burning
vinegar. She knows that the smell is a common feature
of wares from Pemak’s Tinctures, an apothecary that was
recently burglarized.

Rasil is up

Liberty's Edge

Male Secret Identify of Qstor

skipping Rasil

The venture captain continues to choke.

Everyone is up

Grand Lodge

Female CG Sylph Alchemist(Mindchemist) 3 | HP 24/24| AC 16 T 13 FF 13 | CMB +2, CMD 15 | F: +4, R: +6, W: +2 | Init: +3 | Perc: +7, Darkvision | Speed 35ft | Bombs DC 15: 9/9 | Breezekissed: 1/1 | Active conditions: None

Overhearing the combination Linka opens the safe and starts to search for something more potent to help the captain.

Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (16) + 6 = 22

Craft (Alchemy): 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (9) + 9 = 18

Grand Lodge

Female Monk 2 | HP: 19/19, Temp hp: 0/0 | AC 15 (T15, FF 11) | CMB: +2 CMD: 16 | F:+5 R:+5 W:+6* | Init +2 | Perc +2, SM +2, Cook +9, Handle Animal +4, Bluff +1, Social -1 | Acrobatics +7, Climb +7, Stealth +7, Swim +6 | Speed 20 ft. | Eternal Hope 1/1, Stunning Fist 0/1 | Prepared Agent: 1/1 | Active Conditions: None

Rosie keeps trying to keep him alive!

Heal: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3

"I'm not good at this, Linka!"

Sovereign Court

| HP: 16/18, Temp hp: 0/1 | AC 14 (T13, FF 12) | CMB: +1 CMD: 11 | F:+4 R:+2 W:+4* | Init +2 | Perc +3, SM +10, Bluff +8, Diplomacy +10*, Intimidate +3 | Speed 20 ft. | Spells: 1st: 3/3 | DL: 1/1, GS: 1/1, Pr: 1/1, SpkAn: 1/1 | Eternal Hope: 1/1, Raging Song: 8/14 | Active Conditions: Controlled inspired rage (+2 Str for allies)

Jastrokan helps Todd look in the window.

Perception: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11

Liberty's Edge

Male Secret Identify of Qstor

Todd you can act

Sovereign Court

Male Grippli UnRogue | HP: 17/17 | AC: 17, Touch: 14, Flat-Footed: 14 | CMB: -1, CMD: 12 | F: +3, R: +7, W: +3 (Evasion)| Init: +5 | Perc: +7 (+8 vs Traps)[Darkvision 60ft]| Active Effects:

Todd checks inside the house. If he doesn't see anyone, he'll try to go inside.

Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (9) + 7 = 16

The Exchange

Tiefling Slayer 3

Just how far separated are we? Didn't seem like very far, as we've only gone like 30 seconds, if that... but I suspect following the suspect, and trying to save the VC are on completely different time scales.
We might want to resolve the 2nd, before jumping into the former!

Liberty's Edge

Male Secret Identify of Qstor

you're about 90 feet apart from the VC office and the house.

Rosie fails to save the VC and he dies of his poison despite her very brave attempts to save him.

Lina sees that the safe contents reveal that Brandur Clovesh brought
the imperiled gnome Pathfinder Timinic to a safe house on the
city’s border, though it does not specify where. Timinic’s
file also notes that while in hiding, Timinic will recognize
those who call themselves “Guardians of the Open Roads”
as fellow Pathfinders. Another earmarked dossier tracks the
movements of a wanted killer named Cladara, and notes that
Cladara’s murders have prompted city-wide investigations, an unusual response to deaths caused by any Assassin’s
Guild member in good standing. A third file suggests an
apothecary named Pemak may have connections to the
Daggermark Poisoner’s Guild.

Out of combat rounds

- - - - - -

Peering into the dwarfs house through a window, Todd and the others see the dwarf's body on the floor.

If you open the door:
Coals smolder in the fireplace of this cozy wooden cottage. The
main room is set for company, with two half-empty mugs of ale
on the table. A waxy aroma reminiscent of burning vinegar fills
the cottage, emanating from the corpse of a dwarf sprawled near
the hearth. A crumpled military uniform lies on the floor near a
cabinet in the corner.

The Exchange

Tiefling Slayer 3

Rasil looks overtop his two smaller compatriots, at the dwarf inside.

"That is not a good sign." He growls. "Though I wouldn't be surprised if he was long dead, before all of this started."

He tries the door, and finding it unlocked, opens it.

"Someone might want to inform the others." He says, as he examines the body.

Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (4) + 8 = 12

Then looks around for signs of what happened here, and when.

Survival: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (20) + 9 = 29

Sovereign Court

| HP: 16/18, Temp hp: 0/1 | AC 14 (T13, FF 12) | CMB: +1 CMD: 11 | F:+4 R:+2 W:+4* | Init +2 | Perc +3, SM +10, Bluff +8, Diplomacy +10*, Intimidate +3 | Speed 20 ft. | Spells: 1st: 3/3 | DL: 1/1, GS: 1/1, Pr: 1/1, SpkAn: 1/1 | Eternal Hope: 1/1, Raging Song: 8/14 | Active Conditions: Controlled inspired rage (+2 Str for allies)

"Who is this dwarf, anyway?" Jastrokan asks. "Brandur Clovesh was helping Bosk hide Timinic. But, who killed him? And why?"

"Better yet, where'd they go?"

Jastrokan looks around for the killer whose tracks they followed here.

Perception: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16

Grand Lodge

Female Monk 2 | HP: 19/19, Temp hp: 0/0 | AC 15 (T15, FF 11) | CMB: +2 CMD: 16 | F:+5 R:+5 W:+6* | Init +2 | Perc +2, SM +2, Cook +9, Handle Animal +4, Bluff +1, Social -1 | Acrobatics +7, Climb +7, Stealth +7, Swim +6 | Speed 20 ft. | Eternal Hope 1/1, Stunning Fist 0/1 | Prepared Agent: 1/1 | Active Conditions: None

As Bosk dies, Rosie stands up and crosses her arms. "Aww, shucks, Linka! I told you I wasn't good at this! I'm a chef, not a doctor!"

Rosie searches Bosk for anything helpful in his pockets.

The Exchange

Tiefling Slayer 3

"We might have been following his track from here, not to here." Rasil offers, with a scowl... thinking he might have made such a simple error.

"Likely, whoever it was, started here, killing Brandur. Took his form, and went and poisoned the venture-captain."

"And we've likely lost him in the crowd when he switched back to his regular form. Some sort of shapeshifter, or using magic, at the very least."

"Its Daggermark... the list of culprits will be long."

Grand Lodge

Female CG Sylph Alchemist(Mindchemist) 3 | HP 24/24| AC 16 T 13 FF 13 | CMB +2, CMD 15 | F: +4, R: +6, W: +2 | Init: +3 | Perc: +7, Darkvision | Speed 35ft | Bombs DC 15: 9/9 | Breezekissed: 1/1 | Active conditions: None

Linka sighs,

It's not your fault Rosie. Whoever poisoned him used some potent stuff. I had hoped he was directing us to an antidote. Let's gather up all these papers and go find the others. We have much to share with them and a mission to complete for the captain.

Liberty's Edge

Male Secret Identify of Qstor

Roise doesn't find anything in the venture captains pockets but Maps and surveys from Timinic’s exploration
of the Daggermark sewer complexes cover Bosk’s desk, and the party recognizes that most of the Pathfinder’s excursions began
at the Dripping Wall Distillery. Timinic’s field notes also
mention several encounters with suspicious folk lurking
in the sewers near the distillery, and include requests to
provide extra security for the distillery’s proprietor, Ramyla.

- - - ---

Inside the house, the The dwarf is clearly dead and this mouth smells of vinegar. In his hand there's a bottle that reads "Drink in case of poison"

DC 12 Heal:
the dwarf has been dead around a day

Jastrokan can't find any other tracks leading out of the home.

Sovereign Court

| HP: 16/18, Temp hp: 0/1 | AC 14 (T13, FF 12) | CMB: +1 CMD: 11 | F:+4 R:+2 W:+4* | Init +2 | Perc +3, SM +10, Bluff +8, Diplomacy +10*, Intimidate +3 | Speed 20 ft. | Spells: 1st: 3/3 | DL: 1/1, GS: 1/1, Pr: 1/1, SpkAn: 1/1 | Eternal Hope: 1/1, Raging Song: 8/14 | Active Conditions: Controlled inspired rage (+2 Str for allies)

Heal: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 1 = 16

"Hmmm... This dwarf died a day ago! Yup, that means the dwarf saw poison Bosk was an imposter! Let's look around and see if you can find any clues about what Brandur was working on -- or maybe that the killer left behind!"

Jastrokan casts detect magic on the 'drink in case of poison' vial.

If it's magical, he uses spellcraft to identify it.
Spellcraft: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10

Are there any pets in this house? Or mice?

The Exchange

Tiefling Slayer 3

Rasil scowls, as his suspicions are confirmed.

"I'll get the others, let them know what happened here." He growls, as he heads back outside.

He can't help but eye the people nearby with suspicion... any one of them possibly their murderous quarry in disguise.

Grand Lodge

Female Monk 2 | HP: 19/19, Temp hp: 0/0 | AC 15 (T15, FF 11) | CMB: +2 CMD: 16 | F:+5 R:+5 W:+6* | Init +2 | Perc +2, SM +2, Cook +9, Handle Animal +4, Bluff +1, Social -1 | Acrobatics +7, Climb +7, Stealth +7, Swim +6 | Speed 20 ft. | Eternal Hope 1/1, Stunning Fist 0/1 | Prepared Agent: 1/1 | Active Conditions: None

Rosie goes to find the others and the them what's happened. She helps search the dead dwarf's house.

Perception: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 = 17

"Sounds like we need to visit the Dripping Wall Distillery. Timinic was caught up in something dangerous and was put into a safe house by Bosk and Clovesh -- now they're both dead! I think the killer wants to get at Timinic. Maybe he saw something he shouldn't have in the sewers.... I wonder what it is..."

1 to 50 of 200 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Outpost III PFS #10-01 Oathbreakers must die All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.